3 Inches and Mighty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on, Frank," Aaron said. "I'll ride with you."

"I'm just going to check on Toby," Frank said as he stepped into his vehicle.

"Cool," Aaron climbed into the other side, "I'll tag along in case there's any more trouble."

Frank shrugged, "Sickbay," he said to the vehicle. It shot into a dark tunnel at the opposite end of the room that Frank had entered from and soon the cafeteria was out of sight.

"So," Aaron said, "where'd you learn to fight?"

"I didn't," Frank said. "I learned to defend myself."

"Okay, but where?"

"Alamesa County Schools." Frank said, "compared to them, Tobias hits like a girl." He grinned.

The rest of ride was spent in a comfortable silence, and soon the vehicle slowed to a halt outside a pair of doors with a giant red plus stenciled across them.

The doors whisked open and Frank stepped inside. He'd been half expecting a sickbay from Star Trek, or some variation, but what he saw was straight out of any hospital he'd been to or in.

Frank and Aaron followed the sounds of conversation to a room off to the left where they saw Tima and another person studying a chart.

"You follow me to kick my ass some more?" Tobias said from a bed against the far wall.

"Now, hold on a minute." Aaron said as he stepped forward. Frank placed a hand on his arm to stop him.

"No, Aaron," Frank said, "let me." Frank stepped around Aaron and walked up to the foot of the bed. "No, Tobias, I did not. In fact, I came up here to see how you were doing." He glanced over his shoulder and saw three sets of eyes meet his. "And," he returned his attention to Tobias, "and, I wanted to apologize."

"Apologize?" Tobias sneered. "For what?"

"For putting you here." He sighed. "I usually have better control of my temper than that."

"Well," Tobias took a deep breath, "I guess I can't say I'm blameless." He grinned sheepishly, "I know how Fran is, but I love her."

"You can have her." Frank said, "I told her, in no uncertain terms, her odds of us happening again."

Behind him, Frank heard Aaron laugh as he walked up. "Yeah, it was beautiful. "He slapped Frank on the back. "I'm gonna steal that from you."

"Steal it?" Frank grinned. "It's freely given."

"I'm telling you, Toby," Aaron chuckled, "Fran was speechless."

"No way," Tobias said. He looked at Frank, "What did you say?"

"I'll tell you, on the condition that you don't kick my ass."

"Deal."

"I said, 'From now on, even if we're the last two people anywhere , in any dimension and the continuation of our race came down to it, I'd rather fuck a meat grinder than you.' Then I walked away."

As he spoke he watched Tobias' mouth drop open further and further. Behind him, Freank heard a muffled giggle and chuckle.

"You didn't," Tobias laughed.

"In front of about a dozen people," Frank said, a grin playing in the corners of his mouth.

"Fran has never been talked to like that, let alone in public." Tobias chuckled. "No wonder she shut up."

Frank's right wrist band vibrated suddenly, and, Frank noticed when he looked, flashed yellow from a square in the cuff.

He touched it and a woman's voice said, "Half an hour until the meeting. Will all leaders meet in the Arena." The light disappeared.

"I guess I gotta go," he said.

"Me too," Aaron said as he moved around the bed.

Frank looked at Tima and nodded toward the door. Both Tima and the unknown man followed him into the hall.

"Frank, this is Tyrone Hussey of group 11, he was a third year med student before coming here."

"Doc," Frank shook the black man's hand. "How is he?"

"Considering that you shattered his knee and knocked several teeth out, he's doing surprisingly well," he held up a sheet of x-ray film. "The technology here is amazing," Tyrone said, "This would've taken a week to get back." He held the film up to the ceiling lights and pointed. "As you can see this is a knee, Tobias' to be specific."

"I'm not a doctor, but that does not look shattered."

"And you are correct." Tyrone slid the film into its envelope. "It has healed."

"More side effects of this radiation?"

"Possibly."

"Well, keep me updated, Doc," Frank said as Aaron walked up to them. "Ready?" Frank asked him.

"Yep."

"Good." Frank looked at 'Tima. "Remember," he lifted a finger as though admonishing her, "no fucking in front of the patient."

"Hell," 'Tima said as she cozied up to Tyrone. "I was going to ask him to join us."

Frank chuckled as he left the sickbay.

In the vehicle, Frank directed it to the arena at top speed.

"So," Aaron said, "you and 'Tima had a thing, huh?"

"That obvious?"

"Considering the speed we're travelling, I'd say you're not entirely over it, either."

The vehicle slowed as the neared the tunnel, faint tidbits of conversation became audible, but still incomprehensible. When they stepped out of the tunnel, all conversation stopped.

"I'm starting to think they were talking about me." Frank said.

"Probably were," Aaron moved off to the side and sat down as Frank continued toward the center.

As Frank approached the center, the metal floor irised open and James rose through the floor.

"Seeing as you are going to be discussing governmental matters," he said, "we thought it best to observe."

"You mean interfere!" A woman, wearing a number two on her suit, said from Frank's right.

"Absolutely not," James said, "Strictly observe and not interfere."

"Then you might need a chair," Frank said. "This could take a while."

James moved aside to reveal a simple metal folding chair. "I came prepared."

"A real Boy Scout, you are," Frank said affecting an English/Cockney accent. He turned his back on the giant. He looked at the seventy-six faces spread out around him. "Could we, possibly, move a little closer together, and bring it in a little bit so we can all hear?"

After everyone was settled, Frank began. "Now, first things first. Yes, there was an altercation in the cafeteria between myself and Tobias of Group 7. What caused the fight, I will not say, but, and I'm glad to say that, he will make a full recovery." He very deliberately ignored Fran who was sitting next to Aaron. "Next, we all know why we're here. We need a council, a senate, some form of leadership to address disputes among our groups."

"You mean for those occasions where one person attacks another after fucking the other person's girlfriend?" Fran asked forcing Frank to acknowledge her presence.

"You want to go there?" Frank shrugged, "Fine." He turned to address the rest of the group. "If Person A bumps into and fucks Person B and Person B does not mention being in a relationship with Person C, and Person C attacks Person A, that is the exact type of situation that would need to be addressed by the ruling body, or else it gets dropped into a meat grinder and blown out of proportion."

"And I presume that you want on the ruling body?"

"Absolutely not," Frank said, "I hate politics."

"Besides," James said from above them, "Frank will be too busy interacting with us 'Big' people to be party to any council function."

"I thought you were strictly an observer?" Frank asked.

"I am simply making an observation." He shrugged.

"And who said that I was going to be the go-between for you?"

James pointed at him. "You did, yesterday when your compatriots were angry and threatening me with, minimal, bodily harm, you remained calm and in your seat."

Frank shrugged, "One more angry voice wasn't going to solve anything, and besides, if you were being honest with us, then you did us a solid by bringing us here." He returned his attention to the others. "So, now, the burden falls to you. Get to work." He walked back down the tunnel and climbed into his vehicle.

After a few minutes, he realized he hadn't vocalized a destination. "Home," he said as he slouched down in the seat and leaned his head back against the head rest.

As the vehicle slowed to a stop, Frank sat up, realizing that being around other people was the last thing he wanted.

"Computer," he said, "what's on the floor above the cafeteria?"

"A botanical garden," came the response.

"Perfect," he said. "Take me there."

Ten minutes later, the vehicle slowed and pulled off to the side onto a gravel plot. Surrounding him were trees similar to ones he'd seen in parks outside San Francisco. He took a deep breath and stepped out of the vehicle. He saw a foot path through the underbrush, and followed it.

After a few minutes of peaceful hiking, he found himself stepping into a clearing.

What he saw in that clearing stunned him. He was looking at an olympic sized pool with a high and low diving platforms at one end, and at the other were two water slides of varying heights. On the concrete around the pool were dozens of chaise lounges.

"Will you be swimming today?" A familiar, English-accented voice said from Frank's left. He looked over and did a double take.

"Doc?" He asked. "I didn't know you could shrink?"

She smiled, "I'm not Doctor Rebecca Aaronson," she said. "When they realized that you were going to be as small as you are, she took a DNA sample of herself, altered the genetics to match yours and voila!" She spread her arms. "Here I am."

Frank looked her up and down as she spoke. She had long red hair, which he wouldn't have noticed on her giant counterpart, her pale, alabaster skin looked flawless and contrasted nicely to her emerald green bikini top and the scarlet sarong tied loosely around her waist.

"So, you up for a dip?" She asked.

He shrugged. "No swimsuit."

"Well, if you're shy," she grinned, "there are swimsuits in the bathhouse behind that stand of trees. If you're not, well, there's no rules against skinny dipping." She winked. "And from what I've seen, you've nothing to be shy about."

"What do you mean 'from what you've seen'?"

"We have video surveillance in all the public areas. And," she shook her head, "what we've seen from the cafeteria, you rank in the 'Oh My God' category."

Frank blushed, "You think so?"

"Hell yes," she sounded sincere. "I can't tell you how many times I came watching you fuck that girl from Seventeen." She stepped close to him. "I could almost feel you cock deep inside me." She traced the outline of his freshly erect cock with her slender fingers.

He wrapped her in his arms and began a deep, passionate kiss. While his lips and tongue were busy with hers, she reached up and activated his suit button, letting the silvery material fall to the grassy ground, and his hands moved up her silky back to the bikini ties just below her shoulder blades.

As rthe strings loosened and fell, he moved down her neck leaving a trail of kisses down her throat. He moved the bikini top so that it hung between her grapefruit sized breasts and he began sucking and teasing her left nipple while she ran her fingers through his hair and threw her head back in pleasure.

She, reluctantly, pulled his head away from her breast and led him to the pool here she set him on one of the chaise lounges.

Standing between him and the pool, she untied her sarong, tossed it to her right, then she turned to show theat her bikini bottom was actually a thong before untieing the side strings and throwing them after the sarong.

She stepped backward until her pussy was directly over his erect cock.

"I want to eat that pussy," Frank said. "I love pussies of redheads. They taste so good."

"We'll have time for pussy-eating and cock-sucking later." She reached down, grabbed his cock at it's base and made it stand straight up while she lowered herself onto it.

He gripped the arms of the lounge chair as waves of pleasure from her tight pussy washed over him.

She reached behind her with her right hand and placed it on his chest. She, then, began bouncing up and down pistonng herself on his cock.

He reached out with his hands to grip her waist, but she swatted them away.

"I'll do this, thank you," she said over her shoulder, "you just lay back and relax."

She began moaning and thrashing her head around as she slammed her body onto his cock. Soon he felt her juices running down his cock and across his balls before dripping onto the concrete beneath the lounge chair.

As her breathing returned to normal, she lay back against his chest. "My God in Heaven," she breathed, "that was better than y fantasy."

"My turn," Frank said as he began pulling on her nipples. She stood up on one side of the lounge and he quickly stood and walked behind her.

"How do you want me?" She asked. He gently pushed between her shoulder blades while he let his fingers play in her ginger pubic bush.

"Like this," he said as he slid twon fingers into her, still dripping, pussy from behind.

"Oohh," she moaned as she moved her feet apart. "Are you going to fuck my pussy? Or my ass?" She asked.

"Whichever one I want." He answered as he moved his fingers from her pussy to her ass and slid his cock into her pussy.

While he slowly pumped into her pussy, he slid his fingers deeper into her ass.

She put her left foot up onto the chaise lounge, and he followed her example and soon was getting even deeper into her wet pussy. He pulled his fingers out of her ass and, gripping her waist began pumping furiously into her pussy.

"That's right," she grunted. "Fuck me like the dirty slut I am." She pushed back to meet his forward thrusts. "Oh, yes," she moaned, "I'm a naughty girl."

Frank wasn't sure if it was the words the mini-clone of the Doc was saying or the English accent, but without warning, he felt his balls tighten and his cock expand as he shot his load into her pussy.

As he sent the last load into her, he felt her juices squirt out and cover his cock and balls again, causing her to scream in pleasure.

He waited until her pussy quit squeezing his cock before he finally pulled out of her.

He plopped on the lounge behind him and promptly fell asleep.

He didn't know how long he'd been out, but a wet sensation on his cock woke him up. He opened his eyes and looked down to see he was dressed in his silvery suit and his crotch was dark with moisture.

He looked around and saw, not the amazing botanical garden he'd been in, but the door to his group's quarters.

He shook his head as he carefully stepped out of the vehicle. "That was one hell of a dream," he said as he stepped inside., thankful that no one saw him.

"Hey, Frank," Lilly said from her bed as he walked in. He looked over and saw Lilly sitting crosslegged and naked on her bed and a young lady, also naked, sat crosslegged on 'Tima's bed. Judging from facial features alone, he could tell that this was Lilly's sister. A theory that was proven a moment later. "This is my sister, Kimiko."

Frank was instantly mortified, "Hello, Kimiko," he said. "I'd come over and shake your hand, but I need to get cleaned up." He stepped into the bathroom. "Lilly, can I see you for a second?"

"You can see me longer than that," she giggled as she trotted into the bathroom. "What's up?" She faced Frank and noticed the dark splotch at Frank's crotch, "what happened?"

"Later," he said turning on the hot water in the shower. "I'm not against family paying us a visit, but why is she naked?"

"Well, she showed up a couple of hours ago, and she started talking about the guys, and gal, in her group. I told her about you guys, and," she looked down at the floor, "one thing led to another and suddenly we were sixty-nining."

Frank, who'd already stripped off his suit, used 'adjusting the water temperature' as an excuse to hide his growing erection.

"And she's here still?"

"Yeah," Lilly said, "she wants to fuck you."

"Wouldn't that make you jealous?" Frank asked.

"Not if I were to join you," Lilly smiled.

He shook his head in wonder, "Give me five minutes."

She kissed him on the lips, "Thanks, Frank." She darted out of the room as he stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain closed.

As he washed off, his mind kept returning to the very vivid, very effective wet dream. As he lost himself in the details, he absently began stroking his cock.

His body thrilled at the slick sensation of his soapy hand sliding along the shaft of his cock.

A knock at the door broke into his memory.

"'Bout done, Frank?" Lilly asked.

"Yeah," he quickly rinsed off and turned off the water. He stepped out onto the bathroom floor and dried off. Soon he was walking through the door.

He walked over to where Lilly was sitting next to Kimiko. He extended his hand.

"Kimiko," He said, "it is my honor to meet you." He grently pulled on her hand, causing her to stand. "I understand that Lilly has been embellishing the truth."

Kimiko smiled, "Please, call me Kimi, and," she took Frank's erecet cock into her hand, "from where I stand she wasn't honest enough."

Lilly, entranced by her sister's hand on Frank's cock, slid off the bed and knelt on the floor where her hand joined Kimi's.

Kimi quickly joined her sister as Frank's feet and slowly licked the under side of his cock. Lilly began sucking on his balls.

Frank closed his eyes, nearly swooned, and sat down on 'Tima's bed. As quick as a flash Kimi was on the bed to Frank's left and Lilly was was on Frank's right.

"Hold on, Lilly," Frank said, "Why don't you sit on your bed and let me and your sister get acquainted." Frank pushed Kimi down onto her back and put his head between her legs.

He breathed in the heady aroma of her arousal as he pulled her pussy lips apart to expose her tiny, but erect clit. He ran his tongue around it and sucked it into his mouth as he slid first one finger, then a second, into her pussy.

While he played and nibbled with her clit, he wiggled his fingers in her hole, visualizing where her g-spot was located, by the way her breath caught, and by the way she clutched his head, he judged he was doing something right.

While her sister was trying to crush Frank's head between her thigh's, Lilly walked around 'Tima's bed, crawled under it and swallowed Frank's cock until his balls smacked her chin.

Frank almost jumped out of his skin when he felt Lilly's mouth on his cock, but he returned his attention to Kimi's pussy, putting every thought into pleasuring the little Asian woman.

Even with Frank taking his time, sucking her clit into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it, pulling on it with his teeth, it didn't take long for Kimi to feel her orgasm to break over her like a tidal wave. She felt her juices squirt out of her and into Frank's mouth.

"Fuck me," Kimi said, breathlessly, "I need to feel you in me."

Frank sat back on his heels, forcing his cock out of Lilly's mouth, and wiped his mouth and chin with his right hand. As he stood, he stroked his cock with his lubricated hand. He almost came at the thought of Kimi's juices mixing with her sister's saliva. He stepped around the foot of the bed, waited impatiently for Kimi to scoot around and positioned the head of his cock just inside the entrance of her wet pussy.

He began pumping his hips just enough to keep the head in between the pussy lips.

"Deeper," Kimi begged, "please, fuck me hard."

"Oh, I will," Frank smiled, "but when I'm ready." He slid in deeper a little bit more and repeted the pumping procedure. He watched as Lilly crawled out from under the bed and sit on her bed. She pulled her right leg up onto the bed so that Frank could have a good view of her pussy, and began running her fingers along her pussy slit.

Lost in instinct, Frank rammed his cock all the way into Kimi's pussy, all the while not taking his eyes off of Lilly's pussy. Suddenly, he leaned over Kimi, slipped his arms under her, picked her up, spun around, while licking her nipples, and lay down on the bed.