3 Inches and Mighty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimi sat up and began grinding her hips on his cock. Frank motioned Lilly over, "I want to eat that pussy." Lilly climbed on the bed and straddled Frank's head, facing her sister.

While Frank ran his tongue across Lilly's clit, he moved his hands up her stomach and began pinching and pulling on her nipples. Suddenly his hands were fighting for dominance with another set of hands, so he moved a hand toward his crotch where he felt another hand already there playing with Kimi's clit.

Suddenly, Lilly sprayed her juice into his mouth at the same time as that Kimi squirted all over his cock and balls, and he shot his load deep into Kimi's spasming pussy.

Lilly climbed off of Frank's face, drops of pussy juice hitting him on the nose, his right eye and several hit his forehead. Kimi slumped forward onto Frank's bare chest and casually licked his chin clean of the pussy juice that didn't make it into his mouth.

Frank sighed as his delflated cock slid out of Kimi's pussy and it rested comfortably against the crack of her ass.

Sometime later, how much time Frank didn't know as he realized that he'd falled asleep, a soft beeping and a blinking yellow light caught his attention.

He untangled himself from Kimi and moved toward the seperate bedroom.

"Frank Patterson, Group 19, leader." He said before being prompted.

The yellow light dissipated and the video monitor hanging from the ceiling spun to face him.

The face on the screen made him blush. "Hey, Doc," he said.

"Frank," she said, her accented voice sending a charge through him and his cock twitched slightly, a fact that was either unnoticed or ignored by the woman on the screen. "You were asking about weapons."

"Yeah, you said they were in development."

"Well, we have the first prototype if you'd be interested in testing it."

"I'll get dressed and be right there." He pulled a clean silvery suit from his wardrobe and pulled it on.

As he turned to leave the room, he noticed the video screen suddenly went dark. He grinned as he walked through by the sleeping sisters and through the external door.

He climbed into the waiting two seater. "Lab," he said as he settled against the back of the seat. The vehicle sped down the thoroughfare and within a few minutes arrived in the lab.

Standing next to the, for lack of a better word, depot was Doc.

"What's up, Doc?" Frank said as he stepped from the vehicle.

She set her hand on the shelf. "We have the weapon, and a couple of other toys, set up for you over across the room."

Frank looked up at her. "You gonna drop me again?" He said with a grin.

She grinned back. "No, but if you don't hurry, I'll throw you."

Frank stepped onto her hand and settled on her palm with crossed-legs. A sense of vertigo washed over him as she lifted her hand.

"So, Doc," he said as she turned to head across the lab, "you never did tell me your name."

"Rebecca Aaronson." She said.

Frank nearly fell over backwards.

"What?" Doc asked.

"Nothing," Frank lied. "What kind of weapon did you cook up for us?"

"A particle beam weapon, very similar to a prop used on a popular sci-fi show here in our dimension," she lowered her hand onto another shelf and Frank stepped off. A dozen or so feet away stood a table with a gray rifle and pistol sitting and awaiting use.

He walked over to the table as Doc started to discuss the weapons, "There are multiple settings ranging from stun to complete disintegration. The beam can be set wide for crowd control or narrow for more precise shots."

He picked up the rifle, "Looks like a phaser rifle from Star Trek," he said. "Where are the targets?" He asked.

"Against the wall to your left."

"Not an outside wall is it?" He asked as he targeted a mannequin type target, "I'd really hate to depressureize the lab."

"No, the outside bulkhead is three compartments to your right."

"Good," his finger carressed the firing stud and a scafrlet beam lanced out and set the mannequin on fire. "Maximum setting, good." He set the rifle down, "no recoil, but no surprise there."

"Why is that not a surprise?"

"No compressed gas, no gun powder or mini explosions to propel a bullet out the barrel." He picked up the pistol and adjusted the setting to the lowest one. He turned and fired at another target. A blue beam hit the mannequin on the chest. It rocked backward slightly then righted itself. "Very nice," he returned the pistol to the table. "What else?"

"We've got a shuttle your size that can be used for exploratory missions in case we find a planet that might support life."

"That'll come in handy," Frank said. "How about normal clothes?"

"What's wrong with your suits?"

"Nothing," Frank said, "I personally love it, but someone may want to wear jeans and a t-shirt someday."

She made a note on the clipboard she always carried. "We'll work on it. Anything else?"

"Well, I do have a couple of ideas, but I'm going to wait until the council is set up first."

She nodded, "Makes sense."

"Let me run something past you," he sat up on the table, "but, first, where are you on genetic alteration?"

"Not as advanced as we are with hardware, why?"

Frank took a deep breath and told her about the dream, minus a few details, that he had in the vehicle. "Which is why I damn near fainted when you told me your name."

Her brow creased thoughtfully, "I thought I'd introduced myself that first day."

Frank shook his head, "Nope."

"But, how did your subconscious know to use my name?"

"I don't know," Frank shook his head. "But, I do have a question that I think you'll be able to answer."

For the next couple of hours, Doc gave Frank a crash course on his new home and how to operate key systems.

Later, as the vehicle carried him back toward the cafeteria, a yellow square on his right cuff blinked. He touched it, "Hello?"

The yellow square turned into a miniature video screen displaying the face of Aaron Ramsey.

"Hey, Frank," he smiled. "Where are you?"

"Heading to the cafeteria."

"Good, I'm already there."

"What's going on, Aaron?"

"The council has been decided and we have things that need to be discussed with the Big People."

"I'll be there in a few mintues," Frank disconnected and sighed. "It begins," he said to the wind whipped up by his passing.

A few minutes later, he stepped out in the cafeteria and saw a group of seven sitting together.

As he approached the bank of food dispensers, several people broke away from the group and approached him, with Aaron in the lead.

"So," Aaron said, "what did you learn while you were with the Big People?"

Frank looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Really?" He asked. He put a tray in the wall. "Ribeye steak, well done, one inch thick, baked potato extra butter and sour cream." Frank ignored the group around him while he waited for his food. The computer beeped, he pulled out his tray of food, realizing too late that he forgot a drink, and moved to a table.

"If you learn something about our situation or something that can help us, you need to tell us." Aaron said as he sat to Frank's right.

Frank took a bite of his steak. It nearly melted in his mouth. He was almost done with his meal when he acknowledged Aaron's statement.

"The only thing I need to do is set the ground rules of our relationship as it pertains to the Big People." He pushed the, now, empty plate and tray away from him. "Would you like to do this here? Or in the meeting-slash-assembly-slash-fighting room?" He raised his voice so that they could all hear him.. Without waiting for their answer, Frank walked over to his vehicle and climbed in. "Arena," he said to the onboard computer.

When the others arrived, Frank was already standing in the middle of the room.

As everyone sat down, Frank said, "First off introductions are in order." He clasped his hands behind his back. "You obviously know who I am, so, Aaron, if you would start?"

"I'm Aaron Ramsey, group 1."

Next to Aaron, a woman with long black hair and a figure to make any super-model jealous, stood, "I'm Xanthia Dixon, group 12."

A strawberry blonde stood next. Frank noticed that all the women he'd seen were sexier than Hell while the men were so-so, a good thing too since he was more interested in pussy than cock. "I'm Gaea McCoy, group 23."

A man stood next, "Tag Freeman, group 34."

A woman with short blonde hair stood. "Kali Malone, group 45." She gave Frank a wink.

The last two men were Mike Evans and Nachman Malone of groups 56 and 67, respectively.

"Now that we have the pleasantries out of the way," Frank said, "allow me to begin, first off, I'm the liason with the Big People, not your spy. Anything that I learn from them, I will relay to you when that information becomes pertnant. Second off," he had to raise his voice to be heard. "Second off, on the topic of the Big People, I do not answer to you, not you to me. I'm not the type of person who would ust this position to dominate, that's too slippery a slope. Now," he held his hands out. "Your turn."

* * *

As she watched her little friend drive down the tunnel, Dr. Rebecca Aaronson sighed.

Behind her, her friend and superior, James, coughed politely.

She turned, "Yes?"

"Are you going to tell him?"

"Tell him what?" Her already pale skin, which was universally synonimus with red heads, blanched further. "That we have a device that will allow us to enter their dreams? That he had sex with me and not some figment of his imagination?"

"No, that you're in love with him."

"Me?" She scoffed as she moved across the room and into a room with a bank of monitors along the wall to her left. Her eyes roamed the wall until she found the monitor showing the Little People's cafeteria. "I'm not in love with him." She priotested to James as she manipulated the controls to focus on Frank's table.

"Obsessed is more like." James said under his breath.

"Not even close." She retorted.

"Really?" He pointed to the monitor, "then what's this?"

"He's our liason with the Little People, I'm making sure he's safe and secure."

"You saw how he handled that bloke this morning."

"Yes, I did," she didn't mention that she saw more than that. She watched as Frank left the view of the camera.

"Then you know that this is more than just a security watch." He took her by her shoulders and turned her away from the monitors. "Take a couple of days off, relax." He smiled, "maybe we can get back to where we were before they woke up."

She smiled and looked down at the floor. "I'd like that, James." She stood on her tip toes and let her lips brush his. "Meet me in my quarters in fifteen minutes." She turned and strode from the room.

As she left the lab and stepped into the lift, her smile turned into a scowl.

A few minutes later, James stepped into her quarters and stopped short. Sitting on a couch in front of him was Rebecca wearing a see-through emerald green negligee and a smile.

He immediately felt his cock grow and enlarge with pleasure.

She stood and walked up to him, making sure to roll her hips with every step.

"Oh, Becky," James said, "you look fabulous."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him down and into a passionate kiss. He put his arms around her waist and let his hands wander down to grip her ass cheeks.

While her tongue danced against his, Rebecca unbuttoned his shirt and pulled up out of his brown slacks, then she started to work on his belt. After it came loose, she fell to her knees and unzipped his pants. As his cock came into view she kissed and licked the head.

James felt his knees buckle as his pants fell to his ankles and his cock disappeared into Rebecca's mouth.

"Oh, God," he moaned as he forced his knees to straighten. "You always did know how to suck a cock."

With an audible pop, she pulled his cock out of her mouth. "I know how to fuck, too." She smiled as she gripped his cock in her hand and lead him into her bedroom. As he followed her, he kicked his shoes and pants off the side and dropped his shirt to the other.

Beside the bed, she turned and removed her see through teddy and fell back onto the bed.

"Ravage me," she said, "you know how I like it."

He fell to his knees, wrapped his arms around her legs and planted his face into her moist pussy.

He rubbed his nose against her clit while he shoved his tongue into her hole.

She bounced her hips against his mouth as she felt her orgasm wash over her. "Yes," she screamed, "yes, eat my pussy." Her scream reached shriek status as her juices sprayed over his face.

As her orgasm continued, she locked her legs around around his head and continued rubbing her pussy against his face, totally oblivious to his attempts to pry her legs apart. When she finally stopped cumming, she opened her legs and let James fall backwards onto the floor.

She sat up and looked into his glassy, unblinking gaze. "No one's going to take Frank away from me." She said as she moved toward the bathroom.

* * *

After a couple of grueling hours of listening to bickering back and forth about what each councilor considred to be important, Frank climbed into his mag, as he's taken to call the vehicles since they seemed to work on some sort magnetic propulsion system.

Before he could mention a destination, Rebecca's face appeared on on the mag's video screen.

"Doc?" He asked, seeing her tear streaked face. "What's wrong?"

"James is dead," she said as fresh tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Where are you?" Frank asked, "I'll come to you."

"In my quarters, you can't get here," she sniffed, ducked out of view only to return with a tissue. "I'll meet you in the lab."

"I'm on my way." Frank said as the screen went dark. "Lab," he said to the mag.

Within ten minutes, Frank was steppng out of the mag in the, now familiar, lab.

As he approached the edge of the shelf, Rebecca came runnng up while tugging on her lab coat.

"Sorry I'm late, Frank," she said as she sat her hand onto the shelf.

"No problem," Frank said as he sat on her palm. "Is there someplace we can talk?"

"Yeah," she sniffed. "We'll go back to my flat." She lowered her hand toward her pocket. "Climb in."

With a perplexed expression, he slid into her pocket and settled into the bottom.

As she moved around, he heard her talk to several people, but the pocket muffled the voices. Periodically, she'd slip her hand into her pocket and deposit something into his lap. First it was the pistol that he'd fired earlier, that was followed by the rifle and a metal cylinder about a foot and a half long with an opening at one end and a button about an inch from the hole.

The last thing she slipped him was a tablet sized device. As he wondered at these gifts, the tablet lit up and Rebecca's face was displayed.

"Doc," Frank said, "what's going on?"

"Patience, Luv," she whispered. "I'll explain everything when we're at my flat." The tablet went dark.

A few minutes later, Rebecca's hand reappeared and gently gatheres him and his new possessions into her palm and pulled him out. She set him onto a cushioned surface the size of a dozen football fields.

"Welcome to my bedroom." Rebecca said sitting down near him.

"Wow," he said surveying his surroundings. "I feel positively puny."

"Believe me," she said, slipping her shoes off, "perportionally speaking, you are not puny." She stood and slipped out of her lab coat which she tossed over a chair.

"So," Frank said sitting Indian style on the bed, "how did James die?"

"He drowned." She undid her jeans and slid them over her hips, exposing her lacey white thong panties.

Frank couldn't help himself, he stared at the Big woman as she stripped in front of him. He felt his cock harden.

"So, he was in a swimming pool? Or was he in a tub?"

"No, he was right here," she unbuttoned her white shirt and pulled it off, tossing it onto her lab coat, He stared at her mountain sized tits, barely contained by her white lace bra.

"Here? In your flat?"

"Yes," she bent over to remove her panties, "specifically, here in my bedroom."

Frank began stroling himself through the shiney silver material.

"How could a man drown in a room with no water?" Frank asked not taking his eyes off of Rebecca's bare ass, or the glimpse of her pussy he caught as she bent over.

She stood and removed her bra, which joined her shirt and lab coat, "Simple," she stretched out onto the bed and looked at him. "He was eating my pussy, and when I came I locked my legs around his head." She smiled at Frank. "Now, no one will keep us apart."

He stopped stroking his cock. "Say what?"

"Don't you see?" She said excitedly, "he was going to keep us apart," she ran a hand over her right breast and down over her stomach. "I knew I couldn't let that happen. I knew from the moment that your cock shot its load into me yesterday that we would be together forever." She turned over on her side so that Frank could see her fingers disappearing into her pussy. The smell of her arousal nearly intoxicated him.

"We never had sex." Frank said, almost against his will he reached up and hit the button on his collar. He fell over himself getting the suit off.

"Yes we did," she sighed as her thmb touched her clit, "by the pool in the botanical gardens."

"But that was just a wet dream," Frank sat back onto his elbows as he watched Rebecca finger herself.

"I have a device," she moaned, "talk dirty to me," she sighed. "I wanna cum for you."

"Look at you, you dirty nasty girl," he said as he stroked himself again. "Finger fucking yourself for me. You like that, huh? You want to cum for me?"

"Yes, oh God, yes."

"Don't you dare," Frank ordered.

Rebecca whimpered.

"You'll cum when I tell you to," he stood and walked over to her while he stroked his cock. "You'll cum only after I do." he grunted and shot a load of cum onto her tit. "Now, you keep fingering yourself and don't cum," he trotted over to his suit and pulled it on. After it was secure, he pushed the activator on his right wrist.

She was lost in the throes of her endless orgasm when she heard the words she longed for. "Do it, cum for me, show me what you did to James."

With a scream she let her juices flow down her legs in great torrential floods.

As she calmed down, she opened her eyes and smiled at Frank. The sight that met her eyes made her smile disappear.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"These gentleman are here to arrest you for the murder of James."

"What?" She said, "How?"

"While I was in the lab," Frank said, "I struck up a conversation with one of your associates who confirmed that James' body turned up in the pool, but he was naked. Turns out that James is an excellent swimmer, and very modest. So it was obvious, to me at least, that he was murderd."

"But, you were supposed to understand," she screeched as the security officers flipped her over and zip tied her hands together. She kept screaming as she was hauled out of the room.

After the door shut behind her, a man in a lab coat walked up. "How did you know it was her?" His un-accented voice, at first sounded weird.

"You told me," Frank said as he gathered the devices that Rebecca had given him.

"I did?" He set down a padded tray.

Frank nodded. "You were the one who told me that there was a history between them, and, it was you who told me that Rebecca laft a few minutes before James did and that James' body was discovered just before I showed up in the lab, yet Rebecca called me five minutes before hand? And in tears?" Frank tossed the items into the tray and jumped in after them. "And fake tears on top of everything else? I don't think so."