A Block at the Net

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again! You always make me feel so cared for... even now! There is something so beautiful about you... I don't know... your heart, your aura... I feel like you invite me, like you want me in. And then, baby love, you have never looked at your butt when you are crouched in your volley-ball shorts. I don't care what you think about yourself, when I get that view I wet my panties and I could bite your ass right there in the gym!" She kissed his hand and stopped to watch a balloon lift off. He settled his head on her shoulder and sighed, happy.

"You REALLY make it hard..." She briefly let go of his hand to cup his very rigidly filled underwear and shrieked in delight.

"Hoouuu! I REALLY do, hi hi!"

"God help me... the second reason I don't let you ravage me so soon is that you will need your strength and stamina tomorrow."

"Ooooo... how so?" She almost purred.

Louis handed her two bracelets and three tickets. "Tomorrow, you come back here with Javier and Francisco and you three all enjoy the rides to your heart's content, and then you will present yourself there..." he pointed to her the take-off area entrance "...at 3h30 PM. These tickets are for a balloon ride for all of you. The weather should be perfect. Saturday night is Country Music night and there are fireworks afterwards." She was stunned... and uncertain.

"You don't have to do that, baby. This is nice, amazing even... but you don't need to buy my love or the boys." Louis pursed his lips.

"I thought you might react like that... but I hoped not. I do love you, Yasmina darling, and that is precisely WHY I need to do this; and why I WANT to do this. True, I am a romantic dope, but I have learned, the hard way and twice, that sometimes love is just not enough. I don't know how and I don't care when, but I don't just want to live moments with you, I want to live WITH you. With all of you. And that means thinking about all of you in my life. Right now, since this is your first festival, that's what it implies. When you feel the time is right, I hope you let me meet the boys and I pray we hit it off. But tomorrow, it's all about you three. Agreed?"

Yasmina was mollified and agreed with a scorching kiss. She took his hands and placed them on her butt and she placed hers likewise, kneading his derriere. Louis got on the same agenda and caressed both her buttocks and the side of her bosoms, hesitantly at first because he was in public and plain view, and soon with unabashed enthusiasm. "Mmmmhhh! You're sure I can't have you right now?"

"No I'm not sure at all, baby... you are conquering me! God, you're hot!"

"And you do wonders for my heart and ego! All right, all right, I surrender first... and I'm starving! What do they serve to eat in those stands?"

"Let's go see." They had supper on humongous Polish hot dogs, beaver tails and ice cream; afterwards, they walked towards the stage. When the show started, Yasmina noticed how wistful Louis was.

"Honey... what is it? That music is really not what I hear you play in your office, so what gives?"

"One evening together and you can already read into my soul... wow! That band was one of Marianne's favorites when she was in grade school. It brings me back in time..."

"What happened, Louis... how can such a great guy end up sad and alone?"

"I'm not sad and alone anymore, baby." After a quick and very soft kiss, he talked about his marriage to Carine and about raising Marianne.

Carine had always been forthcoming about her dependency on drugs in her youth, but she had been sober all during their courtship and at the beginning of the marriage, and Louis thought that was a thing of her past and that it would remain there. Sadly, she relapsed shortly after her post-partum depression and, from that moment on, their union wilted inexorably, starting with missing money, getting worse with eviction notices, agony in the lack of trust and taking over of her finances and dying with her losing her job and him catching embarrassing and itchy evidence of infidelity. She never denied anything, accepted the divorce without any pension or parental claim and vanished from their lives without a trace.

The second lesson came while courting Nathalie, eight years ago. Both of them felt their relationship could have blossomed but Marianne bolted, not ready to have a mother figure, so Louis made the only choice he could make.

"Do you still feel something for her, Louis?" Yasmina felt an unmistakable and quite potent pang of jealousy.

"Other than guilt and friendship, no. That ship has long sailed and is not coming back, sweetheart. Besides, I hurt her and she was left with an emotional void, while I had my little girl with me, for a little while longer at least."

"And Marianne does not contact you at all since she has moved to Montreal?"

"No... it was never spelled out, but I believe we are quite estranged. She hated Gatineau; she loves fashion, glitter, nightlife. And I realized too late there was lingering resentment from the divorce and the Nathalie fiasco. She went so far as saying, upon leaving, that I had been a coward and a quitter for the way I treated her mother, that maybe Carine self-destroyed on purpose to ensure our future." Louis paused and slightly choked up. "She forwards me her design college tuition bills and that's about it."

Another short pause and Louis took a deep breath. "So, you see, my darling, I want to grab and distill every Joule of happiness I can from being with you and work just as hard to make you happy. I love you, yes, but even more importantly I want our couple to work." The kiss that followed was nothing but love and tenderness, all between their lips. "Look over there, sweetie, the night illumination is beginning."

"Dios mio, this is wonderful!" The returning balloons had anchored themselves and lit up their burners in the night sky, transforming the take-off area into a park of giant Chinese lanterns, full of light and colors against the cloudy darkness. They watched this spectacle hand-in-hand, in captivated silence, leaning against one another.

For their last kiss of the evening, in front of her SUV, Yasmina made it even more blatant, humping her crotch against his. "You really want us to wait another day and to leave me dangling with blueballs, baby?"

"Mmmh! I love it that you test me so hard! Yasmina, my darling love, I promise that from tomorrow night onwards, I am ALL yours to do what you wish, and that includes my very own blueballs. On that erotic and slightly scary note, I want to thank you for tonight, and for seeking me out. You have made me so happy already that I will need the rest of my life to make it up to you. I love you."

"I love you too, baby... have a good night's sleep and stay close to the phone... tomorrow night, your ass is mine!"

---

Louis-Charles was waiting nervously at the doorstep. As soon as the boys had been asleep, apparently knocked out by their amazing Saturday at the Festival, Yasmina had summoned him to her house at once.

"Come in, Louis. Welcome to my home. Did you have a nice day and a good drive?" She was inviting him in, wearing a very plush pink bathrobe that hid all her features but somehow amplified her smile. Her eyes were radiating nothing but lust. She closed and locked the door behind Louis.

"Yes..." and the air kept leaving his lungs without any sound. Louis was transfixed, paralyzed and awed at the same time. Yasmina had dropped her robe to the floor and offered herself in all her naked glory. She was tall, lean and strong; her breasts were pert and massive, with small areolas that made her nipples stand out; her penis was long, large and erect. Her smile showed nervousness.

Louis' heart went to her. "Be good to me..." and he offered himself right back, kissing her with overwhelming passion and rewarding his hands with the touch of her skin; he caressed her neck and back but, this time, he could also bury his face in her inviting cleavage and let his hands roam over her shaft as well as her ass. Yasmina was moaning and her hands were busy undressing him, up to a point where she stopped everything.

"Ooooh no you don't, mister! You don't get to seduce me tonight! I have jerked off to you for days and you have made me wait... this is my booty call, you promised! I want you naked and in the shower, NOW!" Louis obeyed, laughing at himself for seeking a destination he knew nothing about. Of course, Yasmina used his indecision as an excuse to drag him lovingly, pulling on his left ear. Both where giggling like children pranksters.

Once under the warm water sprinkle, he tried again to caress her breasts, only to be rebutted. "Na na na... turn against the wall, please." Louis did so and he could hear her heavy breathing, even over the shower. She was savoring the moment and Louis felt like the paralyzed spider about to be stung by the black wasp. What he felt instead was a pair of loving hands rubbing soap all along his back and with extra attention to his buttocks. Both his cheeks were caressed and massaged, the concentric circles of her hands honing ever closer to his sphincter. She startled him with a low moan "Louis, I want this so baaaad!"

That's when he felt her first intrusion in his anus, with a lathered finger. She then proceeded to rub the inside of his rectum and thoroughly rinse it with warm water. After disposing of the little undue visitors, she resumed her massaging, but this time keeping focus on his butt cheeks. She kept his love hole for her tongue, the contact of which shocked Louis. He yelled in bliss and almost chocked on running water, neither of which distracted Yasmina from her objective.

She licked and slurped noisily, so pleased at the reaction from her Louis; when she realized her tender loving care was giving him an erection, she slowly stroked his penis, getting her hand acquainted with its shape. It was shorter than hers, but it was thick and had a protruding glans. She shivered while thinking at how that gorgeous thing would feel inside her... later; for now, she kept on stuffing his little virgin asshole with her tongue.

"Ohhhh, Godddd! Mina baby, you are rocking my worrrld!" She giggled at hearing her name shortened and instantly liked it. His cock was now hard as a rock in her hand and she made up her mind instantly. She was now lapping his asshole with her tongue in unison with her stroking and she quickened her pace. Louis was now incoherent, grunting syllables at each tongue lashing. All of a sudden, he screamed in ecstasy, she felt a throbbing in his cock and covered it with her hands to collect his cum offering. "Cummiiiiiiiiiinnnnnng!!! Babyyyy! rrrgggaaaAAAAAh!!!" Yasmina was pleased with herself, still sucking his asshole and collecting a flood of cum in her hands.

When she was sure he was done cumming, she turned him so he could face her and she proceeded to spread his cum on his chest and on her amazing breasts with her hands. He was still panting but his eyes were more than enough to express his astonishment. "There we go, baby... we are both painted by your cum! Do you like the fact that we are marked and now belong to each other?"

"Oh God! Oh my goodness! Oh yea! Mina you are so amazing!"

"Mmmm!" Yasmina was sucking the remainder of his cum from her palms and fingers. Like everything so far, she aimed - successfully - at looking tantalizing while doing it. "Baby... now I want MY treat. Go to the bed and lie on your back, please." There would be no argument from Louis, who obeyed while looking at her adoringly. He even raised and spread his legs for easier access and waited expectantly, while Yasmina coated her granite-hard dick with lube. "Wow, baby! You're really not scared and want this that badly?"

"In truth, honey, I'm terrified and want this that badly... and I have to say your penis is magnificent and awesome... I also love the way it looks with your shaved balls. Come on, Mina, be good and claim me! We have both waited enough!"

"Golly..." but the time for words was gone. Yasmina's glans was pressing against his sphincter and she was struggling between her desire to skewer him and her wish not to hurt him. And so she pressed, and as his virgin muscle was strong, she pressed harder, and even harder to force access. To both of them, penetration felt like a tear and a jolt of both pleasure and pain went straight to Louis' throat.

His scream stopped her dead in her tracks. She collected her thoughts and resumed her entry. Even in this, they were in synch, as each extra inch of her in him was marked by a spasm and a quickening in his breath. She was ecstatic but a little voice of worry was ever present. "Baby, please tell me you're alright... I'm all in, you know!" In fact, she was gently pressing her own balls on his as cheeks for extra bliss.

"Mmmhhh! Oh yea, Mina... I'm great... I feel you... so much... so... does your dataset enjoy its new server?" She could not believe it... she was seeing him sweat but he was the one with the reassuring smile and the cheeky joke.

"Oh God yes, baby! I love you and I adore this! But your virgin ass is wiping out all my control; I will so not last long in there!!!"

"Well, if at first you don't succeed, try and traaaAAARGH!!!" That did it, and she pulled and slammed right back fully in him, to the point of slapping her own balls. And again, and again. Her lower body was possessed and the only way she could express something more than savage fury was through her eyes, interlocked with his. Desiring more leverage, she passed her arms under his raised legs and under his own arms, and then grabbed his shoulders. This way, her body was a living piston of frightful power and she used all of it.

At this point, each of her thrusts was echoed by a yell from Louis and in a mere minute they had raised almost two octaves in pitch. Neither could stop, nor did they want to. She slammed and slammed, a sexual revisit of their first dance, and when she felt the raising pressure in her balls and shaft, increasing to a throbbing, it came to her so fast she only had time for one final, forceful thrust. Both screamed and Yasmina was just sufficiently self-conscious to hope they did not wake up the boys.

When her erection finally subsided enough for her cock to be expelled, Yasmina immediately noticed a reddish hue to the skin of her shaft. "Puchica! Baby, I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?"

Louis watched her with a soft, sated gaze, like he had just woken up. "No, my love... I feel great."

"Well, I don't think you will feel great tomorrow... I think you have some lesions... I'm sorry, baby, it was supposed to be great!"

"Mina, please look at me." She did, and saw a pure expression of love and affection for her. Louis caressed her cheek while going on. "It was absolutely, unequivocally, great. My heart is barely slowing down right now and I feel blessed, amazed even, to be the object of such unbridled passion. Let's not live tomorrow before it is tomorrow, all right? Now, in my humble opinion, I don't think you have had enough treat to reward your so good behavior, so why don't you come closer, let me suck your mesmerizing cock back to its full hard beauty and then give another go at my grateful ass." Yasmina was transfixed.

"Louis, baby... how... how can you?"

"Do you really want me to explain the principle of me loving you again?"

"No, baby, the loving I get... and I reciprocate, believe me... but... you were married, and always hetero... but now you want this crazy ass sex... I..."

"Mina..."

"Yes?"

"What I want has nothing to do with asses, kinky flipping or sexual orientation. I want YOU. Beautiful smart perfect you. Just like you are. Eventually I will learn how to live with you but, right now, I want to learn how to satisfy and to please you. And, to quote one of my own volley-ball pep talks, I am sure that we can do even better... so please come closer and let me kiss that glans of yours."

Yasmina was still, in fact, stunned in place. She barely responded "huh huh" and she motioned to him, on autopilot. For the first time, Louis had a glans in front of his lips. Its pinkish hue made it glaring compared to the rest of her tanned skin. Some cum was still coated on it and he kissed it on the top, and then licked it clean with his tongue. Again, Yasmina was possessed and, still on autopilot, she motioned closer, allowing her cock to enter this new abode. And Louis was glad to welcome it.

His suction was clinical at first but he soon found his groove and started polishing her shaft with sensual motion of his lips and his tongue. Her ability to speak had still not returned and she hummed and moaned her satisfaction. At one point, a surge of lust got to her and she tried to penetrate his throat, but she pulled back at the first sign of gagging. While he was catching his breath, she watched him with the embarrassed look of a child caught with her hand in the cookie jar and whispered "sssooorrry."

As soon as she saw his smile return, she presented her hardening cock to his mouth and he showered it with tender loving care. He stopped shortly, motioned her to pass him the lube and then, for his finale, coated the whole of her shaft to a shiny finish with both his hands. He was stroking to obtain hardness and he gladly achieved his goal.

Louis looked at his beloved with glee. He smiled and whispered "Get back in there, baby, ride me! England expects that every man will do his duty."

"Aye aye, Admiral." Louis was so ever pleased that she caught his Horatio Nelson quote and Yasmina had a smile that might as well be lighting the entire room. She went back to his anus and was elated that he had lubricated her cock so well. That second entry seemed much easier. And now, once she felt again her balls crushed on his butt, she kissed him and proceeded to give him the ride they both promised themselves. Her tongue matched her cock thrust for thrust; in mere seconds Louis was a banshee in heat and begged her to stop. Startled, she did.

Louis then turned on all four, looked at her with an impish smile and told her "give it all you got" before muffling his face in her pillow. He was thinking about the boys.

Yasmina let the surge of admiration pass and, as soon as she was back to her wanton self, she speared him with no relent. She'd had dates and flings before, of course, but never before had she ever expressed love through such primal coupling. She was slapping his butt, she was managing to grab enough of his short hair to pull him back, she was ramming him without mercy and Louis was her willing bitch.

She was amazed he was taking all of her, almost fearful she was not giving herself enough, which only made her plow him harder. She was spurred by his muffled yells in the pillow, almost girlish screams from bad horror films; she was truly fucking both of their brains out, and she would just not stop. After a blissful eternity, while she was hearing Louis scream an almost continuous orgasm, she bit the back and base of his neck and somehow found it in her to skewer him even harder. After the apex of that glorious crescendo, Louis finally heard her dwarf his screams and felt his rectum coated by her cum for the second time.

He immediately was pinned under her, as she slumped on top of him. He could feel her panting through her pressed breasts on his back and also the flow of their mingling sweat. When some conscience returned to both of them, Louis could discern "ohmygod!" between each one of their breaths.

"Wow, Mina! Wow... we really did it! You were beyond fantastic... I love you so much... and that was SOOO AMAZING! Thank you..."

"Baby... first of all, you're very welcome... second, I am scared of how you could take all that. That was some booty call!"

"Do you want me to leave?"

"NOOOO! I didn't mean it like that, you dope!"

"I know... but we must think about the boys; thankfully, they sound like heavy sleepers."