A Block at the Net

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't play the victim with me... we use to be friends and you know better. Plus, you saw hundreds of pages of deposition, so you in fact know I never targeted you specifically or wished you ill." His director acquiesced in silence.

"So what do you want, then?"

"To end this right. We need to talk. Whether it's you and me right now or you, me and Marc Laniel at HR tomorrow, I leave that choice to you."

6. The grand gesture

"Are the boys doing OK?" Yasmina was ending her call to her babysitter and they were both entering a private dining room at the Grill 41 Restaurant, in Ottawa.

"Yes they are; their homework are done and it seems they went to bed on time."

"Good, so now we can enjoy this nightcap."

"You call THIS a nightcap?"

"Well, It was strategically located near our main event and is worthy of your ravishing appearance in that dress. I must say one more time, Mina, that you are the epitome of beauty tonight."

Yasmina blushed and was surprised by the look in Louis's eyes. It was not the lust she has come to expect when he just can't wait to take her clothes off; no, tonight was different. As he was pulling her chair for her to sit, she realized he really was star struck with her, proud to have her at his side. Considering the effort she put in her appearance for tonight, she was happy and proud to feel like a prize.

Despite the October date, Yasmina had chosen a Valentine look, with a long red cocktail dress whose plunging neckline left little to the imagination about her cleavage; she added to it red high-heels, crimson red lipstick, a bright red color for her nails and a discreet vermillon scarf, as she always was a little self-conscious about her throat and Adam's apple. She was towering over a very dashing Louis-Charles in his matt black dinner jacket. While she was sitting down, he couldn't resist running his hand through her hair, which she had exceptionally chosen to curl and let loose over her shoulders.

"Thank you, my silver-tongued devil. And thank you for the show. I'm still having goose bumps just thinking about it!"

"It was my pleasure and joy, Mina! Now, I had never seen the Phantom of the Opera before, but I agree with you about the goose bumps; that representation was truly spectacular! Still, I should be the one thanking you, darling... you make everything worthwhile and so much better just by being there."

"There you go again, making me feel pretty and desirable! At least, I can blush at leisure in this dress kit!"

"Mina, when we will live together, I swear I will put mirrors all over the place so you can properly look at yourself. Now, my love, do we indulge in some wine, this evening?"

"We certainly do, and I am famished! Hand over a menu please, darling." From there, they proceeded to discuss food and wine selection, plus trivial and office chatter until the waiter took their order.

It was at the toast that Louis brought the conversation back to their couple. "Mina, I want to toast to our couple, to six weeks of love, discovery and wonder, and to you, my darling love."

"Cheers, baby..." Yasmina figured Louis had something in mind, for such a lavish date on a weeknight, but he seemed in no hurry to bring up whatever it was and that was fine by her. They both thoroughly enjoyed their meal and their company, recalling the highlights of their beginnings as a couple, including the close calls at work, the booty calls at night or occasionally at lunchtime and even their first fight, to which they have survived unscathed. By the time they were finishing dessert, she was getting rather curious, though.

"Yasmina, my beloved, before I drive you home to your wonderful sons, I have some things I have to tell you." Louis had gulped the remainder of his cognac and had a tense look.

(Aaah! There it is!) "Then please go ahead, sweetheart."

"Yasmina, this week is my last at Planning." That was NOT what she expected or hoped to hear.

"Wh... what?"

"Executive Committee ratified a buyout package for me, this morning. You're the very first person I'm telling, of course... only Daniel and the Director of HR knew about it during its preparation."

Yasmina was petrified. Louis thought he might as well get it over with and kept on going. "Mina, even if I win the harassment suit, and that still remains an if, I don't want to work there anymore; for A LOT of reasons. I agreed to drop the arbitration process before the verdict in exchange for a two-year salary payout and support for a trust fund transfer, if my new employer agrees to it."

"Where will you go?"

"Quebec Ministry of Transportation, right across the street from City Hall. They had been courting me for a while, so after our Festival week-end I decided to let myself be courted. Because of all the hoopla surrounding the expansion of Highway 50 and the mass transit improvement in Gatineau, they really wanted additional expertise in planning and O/D. I guess I was at the right place at the right time... for once."

Yasmina was withholding tears and not doing a good job at it. "But, baby it's CRAZY! The ministry engineers went on strike this year! Everybody knows their salary is crappy!"

"I will gladly tackle that issue with you at our next finance meeting. For now, I have more important things to say."

"You have more!!!"

"Yes... first, part of the deal implies I resign and leave as quietly as possible, so please, no fuss about it at work. Tomorrow morning, I will write our office friends from home. If they want a goodbye bash..."

"You KNOW they will!"

"Then I will plan for it to take place at home... or maybe at your place in Cantley if you want, because I want us to be in this together. That's the second thing, in fact."

"What? Either I'm not getting you or you're not making much sense, Louis."

"Mina, I knew I had to leave the City right after our Labor Day week-end. I'm miserable without you, baby, and the office romance is getting to me... I don't want to sneak around with you anymore; I want to BE with you. So the second I'm gone, I shout to the world how lucky, blessed and proud I am to be your man. Agreed?"

Yasmina took a deep breath. That was much better... "of course, baby love... anything else?"

"Yes, actually, two more things in fact." Yasmina was breathing quicker now, in anticipation.

"Third, no force in the universe could dampen the joy I experience when I play volley-ball with you. I plan to keep on playing, along with the other players from MTQ, unless it will be too weird for you, in which case I will just let you manage our little league and stay away."

"Don't you dare! I hadn't thought about volley-ball... it will be great for everyone to keep seeing you there, and especially me... it will feel a little like you're still here." She kissed his hand and waited for him to finish.

"Last, even though my capacity for jealousy will never reach your Olympic level..." Yasmina blushed, a flash recollection of their earlier fight coming to mind. "... I must say, that wedding band of yours bothers me."

Yasmina looked at her hand and her face flushed violently. "Puchica y mierda! Why didn't you say so before! I would hav..." she was saying this while nervously removing the band but, when she rose her head to gage just how upset Louis really was about this, he wasn't across the table anymore... he was kneeling in front of her. Her breathing stopped. "... Louis?"

"Yasmina Rosa Bonilla del Carmen, you have changed me as a man and transformed my life into a cascade of joy where every day with you is a wonder. Nothing would make me happier than to repay your gift of love, for the rest of our days and beyond. Will you marry me?"

Her first words were said with difficulty. She squeaked a pitiful "thank you" and remained frozen there. However, Louis was, as was so often the case, on the same page with her and he felt her anguish.

"Sweetheart, I can guess the debate you're having right now: the boys, the age difference, the office, the parents, the celebration and what not. All that can wait. I mean it. You don't have to say yes tonight. But I do want you to know I'm involved in our couple forever and will work for it forever. I can even keep the ring and ask later if you..." Yasmina had to admit to herself it was uncanny how spot-on he was. She hushed him with a finger on his lips; she took the ring, admired it and placed it on her right ring finger.

"Louis, would you please rise, kiss me and take me home?" He did rise and gave her a very proper you-may-now-kiss-the-bride kiss. Yasmina chuckled at his disappointment.

"Baby... I believe you got it wrong: we're going to YOUR place. Did you really think you could make me your fiance without me jumping your bones and eating you alive?"

"Ooooh..." Louis murmured and his eyes went feral with lust.

"Now, I don't want to seem ungrateful, because this date has been stupendous in itself, but please pay up and drive, babe!"

---

They made it home, with their hands and lips almost in constant contact. But tonight, the undressing was a much more formal affair than just the usual grab-and-toss they practiced when they were horny and in a hurry. So when Louis and Yasmina faced each other, naked, in front of his bed, both actually hesitated on how to proceed.

Louis made up his mind first; he kneeled in front of her and kissed her penis while mauling her buttocks with his hands. Yasmina moaned instantly in satisfaction and combed his hair with her fingers. It was then that Louis decided that he was ready for his surprise; he took a loud and deep breath through his nose and slowly lowered his head along her shaft, without stopping, until his lips could kiss her balls. He repeated the motion and looked comfortable. Not so for Yasmina who was both startled and overcome by the onrush of arousal; she screamed in bliss and grabbed his head to pull his head back and stop his deepthroating. "WoooOOOWWW! Baby! When... Where... how did you learn to do that?"

"Ever since I promised you a face-fuck, I've been training!" That was not said without a trace of pride.

"TRAINING WITH WHO?" There was no mistaking the flash of overbearing jealousy.

(Not again!!!)

"Not with who, celosa, with what! I watched a video and bought dildos." He opened his nightstand drawer as supporting evidence. "My love, I have just proposed to you! I will be with you forever... or until you murder me in one of your jealous rages! End of story!" As he saw her blush in contrition, Louis did not press his point.

"Sorry, baby! I never know what comes over me! You're amazing, you know that? And thank you for not chewing me up this time..."

"Oh but I do plan for some chewing up... may I resume catering to your amazingly extra-large clit please?"

"No. Please lay on the bead instead, baby, because I intend to collect in a big way!" Well, this time it was a storm in a glass of water and all was still good in their world.

She slithered on top of him, provocatively rubbing her breasts on his face and chest, until her lips touched his glans. She then presented her own erection to his mouth and Louis played his part in this 69: He arced his head back, which actually eased her penetration of his throat, and became her personal cock-sleeve. And she was delighted to no end by this new skill set of her future husband. She did have some sharing in mind, and slowly sucked his own glans, but whereas she wanted to cum in his mouth, she wanted to keep his own orgasm for later.

And so went on this asymmetrical 69, only marked by her moans and by erotic gurgles from her man. As her own pleasure increased so did her trust in him, and she emboldened her thrusts in his mouth, even raising his legs and grabbing the inside of his knees for leverage. She also kept pressing her breasts that he worshipped so much on his chest and quickened her pace, hoping for an orgasm before her position became uncomfortable. She watched his cock all shiny with her saliva and felt the jolts of pleasure coming from her own thrusts.

She eventually let go of his pillar to scream, moan and grunt her pleasure. By the time she felt the telltale tingling in her balls, she was literarily shafting his mouth and throat. Finally, with a triumphant scream, she rammed herself in him and felt the thrill of her spurts of cum injected straight down to his stomach. Louis had taken all of her again and she was amazed and proud of her man. "Honey, are you alright? That was some face-fuck, baby! I owe you big time!"

Louis, however, required a moment to reset his jaw and throat; his voice was gravelly and hoarse. "I am fine, my love. Really, I am. Now, would you be so kind as to apply lubricant on my penis, please?"

"I would like that very, very much, baby." And she gently jerked his cock back to full hardness while lubricating it to a shine. When she was sure he was ready, she asked, in trepidation of what was to come. "How do you want me, baby?"

"Oooh I WANT YOU all right! You know what? I want to try to make love and cuddle... let's try spooning..." Yasmina gasped and lied on her side, waiting for him. Call it vanity, but she was sure he never was that adventurous before meeting her and she was ever so glad it was so.

That thought was set aside by the warm contact of his flesh to hers. Louis passed his right arm under her and was already caressing her breasts. She could also feel his kisses and nibbles on the back of her neck and her shoulders. In fact, she was already losing control of her breathing and she had not even spread her legs yet.

She was already moaning in bliss by the time she felt his glans press upon her sphincter.

She was already overwhelmed by pleasure at his first entry and she screamed her joy and her lust.

Between her own screams, she could hear his moans inside his kisses and his gentle tongue lashing of her back. Then he began his penetration, with increasing ardor as Louis got comfortable in his lovemaking. And what lovemaking it was! From prostate to nipples to neck, Yasmina was assaulted by chaotic waves of ecstasy that disoriented her. When her own dick hardened to granite again, she jerked it off in unison with his shafting and she was screaming nonstop... it was not so much a multiple orgasms as competing orgasms at the same time. She even felt the erotic wetness of her own cum hitting her cheek.

She was incoherent, in bliss and crying. She wanted him to stop and would never forgive him if he did. She was crazy; crazy in lust; crazy in love; crazy about him. And she kept on shouting in bliss, to the point of her voice cracking from the sustained high volume and pitch.

Louis was, of course, quite busy with all of this not-so-tender loving care, but he was bewildered at himself and what he could do to her. When Yasmina used her own hand to hold her lifted leg, he guessed correctly she wanted both of his hands on her; by the time he reached his own climax, he was biting her shoulders, shafting her with fury and mauling her breasts with both hands. When his own primal wail would not be withheld any longer, he speared her one last time and held in place, screaming in synch with his erupting cum flows in her.

Neither could move afterwards; they were melded in a single deformed, sweaty being on the bed. They were panting and they were sated. When Louis tried to move, Yasmina was still so aroused any move from him caused a tremor in her. So they both lovingly waited it out.

Yasmina finally managed to speak, still panting. "That... baby... that... that... was an... A+... orgasm..."

"Well that's good... my darling Mina... because now... we have... the rest... of our lives... to aim... for 100 percent. And we will try! Starting right now, in fact!"

Yasmina turned around to face him; her face was still flushed but there was no mistaking the apprehension in her eyes. "Now? Baby, how can weEEE!!!" She had just been rudely interrupted by a finger entering her still lubricated rectum. Her wide-eyed surprise amused Louis. He started a prostate massage and also leaned in for a kiss. She had difficulty returning the kiss, however, and Louis could feel through her tongue and lips just how much his fiance was choked in emotion.

"My love, are you OK with this? Maybe we could just mellow down before I return you home..."

"Are you kidding me? You keep complaining that you are the old bag with issues and yet, time after time, you follow me with no reservation and you lead me to places I never imagined! We have shared everything so far and I'll be damned if we don't share this! Louis, I AM SO PROUD to be your woman..." she paused, choked with emotion again "...come on! Let's do this together! Please get in between my legs while I lube my hand..."

Louis took a deep breath and did as requested. He kissed her limp penis and entered a finger in her again, waiting for her to follow suit. Moments later, Louis felt her finger caressing his prostate and moaned in pleasure.

But Yasmina had bigger ambitions than a mere finger. She entered a second finger and coaxed him "you too, babe, another one!" Louis was thrilled and in awe at their complicity in love; both were massaging their prostate and Yasmina upped the ante "one more, baby!" This time, Louis had to pause; he managed to reach the tube of lube and coat his hand before resuming their loving anal version of the tango, three fingers in. And it felt good beyond words.

Louis was losing his bearings to this extreme massage and he added "do you want more, baby?" He screamed and grunted right afterwards. He was hearing her moans on top of his own. Her answer was silent... and sluggish, as Yasmina was struggling to add a fourth finger through a sphincter that was not used to this level of ravage. There was no mistaking the pained tone of Louis' most recent yell and Yasmina paused, only to be spurred on. "Come on, baby!!! We can do this! AAArrghhh! This is WIIIILLLD! I want it all, baby! I... aaaargh!!! Always... huhhh! Want... ooOOOH! All of youUUU!"

Yasmina was in bliss but also completely bewildered. She could feel her heart thumping in her chest and tears streaming from her eyes. She took a second to take in the scene they were making and she was thunderstruck: both were lying opposite one another and using one hand to pull up and spread each other's leg, while attempting to fist their beloved with the other. "Babyyyy!!! This is mwaaAARGH! Beyond HOOOTTT! There goes... huUUH! Love yoUUUU!" She had to push real hard, in fact she was flexing to get it all in, and she was worried as her Louis just kept yelling like a broken calliope.

But Louis, himself in tears, managed to wail a triumphant "yyyeeeEEEEESSS!!!" when he saw and felt his hand disappear in her love canal. He then felt her hand invade his rectum and it felt like a repeat of the tear when he was penetrated for the very first time. From then on, the sound of their screams was a god-awful cacophony of epic proportion as both of them quite literally tried to plow each other unconscious. Bliss, pain, climax, heart flutter, friction, heat, all melded in an erotic blur of emotions until Yasmina could not enjoy it anymore, so worried she was that Louis was overwhelmed and in pain.

She found it in her to scream "stoooooppp!!! Baby! Stttooop!" And Louis mercifully complied. He crawled back to face her, hugged her close and sobbed on her shoulder, repeating a whispered sequence of "thankyou" and "Ilovyou". She just kept him close to her, clinging for dear life, and she caressed his hair and back while crying herself, her cheek pressed on his head. It took a very long moment for some normalcy to cringe back in their bodies and souls. They also felt the moistness of the cum from obvious prostate orgasms on each other.

The first signal of a return to normal life was an "Ouch!" Louis had tried to move. They both spontaneously and nervously laughed... and even that sent all sort of painful jolts, which made them laugh even harder, the vicious cycle ending in a tandem of guffaws. It seems the only intimacy they could withstand in the moment was a kiss, while carefully proceeding to a lukewarm shower for comfort.