A Block at the Net

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After the day you got them, they better be! But now, all kidding aside, I feel bad about the whole booty call thing... I love you, Louis, really I do. You have made me happy for a lifetime these last few days... and I don't want you to go!" Louis could swear he felt wet eyes on the top of his shoulder, and she spooned him with crushing force, almost like if he was her teddy bear. He was baffled at such a transformation.

"Whatever you want or need, Mina... right after I return from the bathroom. I would be thrilled to spend the night with you and leave before the boys' wake-up call, if that would please you as well." For only response, Louis felt Yasmina push herself up from him, crushing him in the process, and raced to steal the bathroom, giggling. After their bathroom procession was done, they looked at each other lovingly, facing each other in bed. She was caressing his hair, he was caressing her breasts. "They are amazing in their own right, you know that... when you were talking about surgeries, were they for them?"

"In part, yes... I did not respond all that well to hormone replacement therapy, probably because I started late. And the first implants, given my... frame... gave me an awkward look and feel. So I had them enlarged enough for my chest to look feminine without me feeling like a breast bomb. And there was also dermabrasion, facial corrections, a lot of stuff I could not afford until recently. I am relieved I could have that done before the boys would come to realize their mom is in fact their cross-dressing dad." A yawn marked the end of that discussion. "Tell you what... come home for diner tomorrow afternoon and spend time with us... before spending true quality time with me. Please?"

"Of course! You only have to ask if you want me stay away, Mina." He kissed her ever so softly. "Have a good night and sweet dreams, my love."

"Good night baby, I love you..."

---

"All right, honey, that's it for the dishes." He was welcoming Yasmina back to her home and gave her an affectionate kiss on the cheek.

"And the boys are gone to their sleepover. Thank you, baby, this evening was great, despite the light rain. It was good of you to let them barbecue with you; and the Frisbee was a superb idea... they want one now!"

"Nonsense, Mina. I will leave mine here... here is where I will play, after all..."

"Ever the thoughtful and generous one, I see..." she kissed him. "Now, baby, I am all yours, so how do you want us to spend our Sunday night together?"

"For starters, since if we would have gone to the festival, we would be hearing Eric Lapointe in concert, I was thinking of asking you for the honor of this dance with me." And he tapped softly on his laptop. They slow danced that one song, hugged real close together, exactly as the title and lyrics prescribed.

- Viens-tu danser un beau grand slow? Viens-tu danser, un beau grand slow colle?

At her request, they danced an encore. This time, as she got in the groove of the lyrics, she kissed him, nibbled his ears and let her hands wander all over him. He returned her kisses and whispered both words and thanks and promises of everlasting love and happiness.

"Thank you, Louis, that was heavenly."

"The pleasure was absolutely all mine, milady, and I will let you know that I foresee in our future a valiant effort on my part to improve my feeble dancing skills! Seriously, I really love dancing with you, and wherever you want... Oh! And do you know what would be really great?"

"What?"

"Tango... the second-greatest gift to the world from Argentina, after you of course."

"Baby, I didn't know tango was from Argentina, and I don't know how to tango!"

"That is another secret of yours that is not mine to tell. That being said, please undress and go get comfortable on your bed, I will try to call upon long-neglected skills of mine for your enjoyment tonight."

"Oooouuu baby, I like that already!" She cooed in excitement and did as asked. When both were ready, Louis started to rub pecan oil over her and started a massage. She sighed in satisfaction. "Your hands are turning me into jelly, baby love... but if you had told me, I would have prepared some candles and aroma."

"So next time, we make it better... good to know. Now please relax, my lovely Mina... this is for you." She consented with a sigh so deep Louis saw her sinking in the bed.

As she was lying on her back, Louis started with relaxing areas, like her feet, knees and shoulders; eventually, however, Louis was massaging her breasts and her loins and he was hearing her breathing deepen. He concentrated his care on her breasts at that point, oiling them to a shine and caressing each and every parcel of flesh, without ever retorting to pinching or grabbing; he truly massaged her bosoms, to great effect, and he saw her erection creeping upward. Barely 24 hours and he missed that marvelous penis of hers already. He focused on her breasts just a tad longer, dismissing the flash of pain from his anus she had correctly predicted, and then nervously proceeded to oil and massage her pink pillar, which was simultaneously so hard and so soft between his hands.

That transition to erotic massaging caused Yasmina to moan in satisfaction. "Mmmmmhhh, baby! If you keep that up I am going to cum in your magical hands..."

"Would you like to? I would absolutely love to make you come, Mina." This caused her to open her eyes, and they were met by a soft gaze of affection. She could not understand how she could be so relaxed while her heart was beating so strongly in her chest, but she didn't care.

"Yessss, my beautiful man, make me cum, please." And she figured Louis would have started jerking her off but no, he kept to his massaging rhythm, with both his hands fondling her balls, massaging her shaft and caressing her glans. She moaned in synch with the gentle pulses resulting from this loving and constant cadence. Even near her orgasm, when she urgently wished for him to go faster, he found the discipline to remain steadfast in his ministrations. It was uncanny for Yasmina to feel at the same time, love, bliss and frustration.

During the last strokes, Yasmina could not hold back her moans of ecstasy and felt the throbbing surge from her glans right down to the tip of her toes. "Oh my Goddd!!! Cumminnnng babyyyy!" Grateful for the warning, Louis swiftly engulfed her glans between his lips and milked her penis clean of all her spurts. Yasmina was amazed and moved, almost to tears, by his care. "Oh Louis! That was divine! How can you love me so MUCH, so soon?" Needless to say, he was quite pleased with himself.

"Aaah, but it is not soon at all, my love; you see, I had also been pining for you for quite some time now... probably since our first volley-ball games together. You cannot imagine the shock it was for me to learn that there was no husband in your life."

"Really? More than... my secret?"

"I also had no clue about that until that fateful return trip. Of course, I was quite startled when it... revealed itself, but I can honestly say it did not change anything. I love YOU, Mina, that truth was evident even then. Now please turn around, I've got to relax you all over again now, hi hi!"

"God, I love you so much, Louis!" Another deep sigh, and another peaceful session where Louis got to palm, caress and soothe every perfect curve, nook and cranny of her beautiful body. When he was positive she was deeply relaxed again, he asked her earnestly.

"Mina babyyy... don't laugh and don't get mad, please... but... are you still married?"

"Pppfff! You are too cute, baby. No, darling, the wedding band I wear only to protect my isolation. If you must know, when I made my coming out just about everybody I knew raced to the archbishop to get a Catholic annulment, nothing less! But that much I expected... that the boys would be shunned as spawns of sin was the real blow. The three of us left San Luis as soon as we could and, although I understand your anguish, I wish to talk about that time as little as possible."

"Never again, love, I promise."

"Mmmmhhh... your hands are sooo smoooth." And Louis kept on cajoling her, both of them enjoying their silent intimacy for some time. "Say, babe?"

"Yes?"

"I don't hear about your arbitration anymore."

"Well, the testimony is all entered into the record and the harassment case is under deliberation. The fallout, well... that's another matter."

"What do you mean?"

"The arbiter was so outraged by some of the professional decisions entered into the record - without any form of denial from the City - that he took it upon himself to file suit against Daniel at the Order of Quebec Planners. That will mean another cycle of inquiry for him."

"I don't get it, honey, you sincerely sound sad; you won... he makes your life miserable!"

"I never asked for retribution, Mina, just help and protection, and now he is just as stuck between a rock and a hard place as I was."

"I don't understand."

"Short version of a long story: since our new Development Plan calls for densification, the housing projects have followed suit. But not our investment in the roads and bus lanes. Every new project ends up in worsening traffic jams, to the point that Council cannot ignore the problem and asks questions... and yet we keep on recommending the projects."

"You do?"

"No, I myself don't... but we are all part of the same Planning Department, so if management says we support, as a department we support. And management can overrule any one of the planning analysts. The architects don't really come into play in that realm of design, so they are not an issue..."

"But you're a traffic engineer, baby..."

"And therein lies the crux of the conflict. My O/D reports cannot be overruled and bypassing me in the approval process solved nothing on the roads. When the malaise got so bad that the Order of Quebec engineers started looking into my project management, I had no choice. To save my professional integrity and avoid an inquiry, I had to disavow my superiors and jeopardize my career. Of course, there are other nuances and legalities, but that's the jigs of it."

"That's horrible, baby... I'm so sorry for you. And I wish I could help."

"Well, let's see... mmmhhh... honey, will you let me make love to you?"

"Claro mi novio! Pero Why do you ask, silly?" She snickered, obviously amused and startled by the request.

"Because... huh... well... you have been kind of... explicit... in your appetites for our sex life so far; and I will never ever take you for granted, Mina darling." Now she blushed and her smile wavered in shyness.

"You are REALLY just too cute. But I get it. My official position on sex is: whatever one approves should be reciprocal for the other. And I mean it. Do you want me on all fours or on my back, honey?"

"Please turn around, baby... I want to look at you when I cum. And I'm afraid my old shriveled penis will need some hardening assistance..."

"Well, well well! One little day and you're bored with me already!" Despite the fact that the tone was obviously teasing, Yasmina quickly regretted her barb... she had not realized just how insecure Louis was, even now.

"No no! And I know you're just teasing, really, but please be lenient with me. I'm not getting any younger, I haven't done this with a partner in years and I really want to be good to you. You're so hot and beautiful, Mina... I..."

Yasmina hushed him with a finger on his lips. "Very well, baby... I get what you're saying. Let me make this clear: I LOVE you, this is not an audition, you will not be graded, so please relax and just let your love for me keep on going. You know, I'm 34 years old and I don't get topped all that often, so you don't need to put me on some sort of sexual pedestal. Just be yourself... and let me properly make the acquaintance of Louis Jr." She was motioning him to come closer to her mouth with an inviting finger.

Louis tried to relax and get in on the banter. "Louis Jr., this is Mina, your new mommy... be good to her because I love her with all my heart."

Yasmina laughed softly before pulling back his prepuce and licking his glans clean. Louis was standing in front of her mouth, caressing her hair with one hand and her breasts with the other; he was already moaning in contentment and Yasmina was sure his dick would be hard in no time. She had one hand on his butt and the other fondling his balls but her main focus was scanning the length of his thick shaft with her tongue. When it was rigid, she indulged in wetting her lips around his glans.

She was enjoying the contact and the taste of him but, mostly, she could hardly wait to feel him intruding her rectum; in fact, she shivered at the thought. And Louis seemed on the same page. "Ooooh God, Mina! You are so amazing! Oh-I-want-to-claim-your-ass-now... please-please-please-don't-make-me-cum-yet... I-want-to-please-you-so-bad!"

"You really WANT me, Louis?"

"Enough to go mad! You're so beautiful! Inside and out! And I WANT this forever! I WANT YOU foreveeeer!" Yasmina was now gently stroking lube on his rock-hard cock. She didn't know what to expect, but she knew in her heart, however his first penetration of her would turn out, that she wanted it now.

"Then take me, my beloved Louis. I am all yours to take. Be good to me please." She then raised and spread her legs, waiting for him to push.

Louis did take a second to lick her sphincter, which she did not expect and sent her a jolt, but he kept it quick, as he feared for his erection. He was unaccustomed to the resistance of her anus, but he was comforted by the relative ease of his entry; she had lubricated his glans very well. Once he was in, the heat of her insides aroused him like crazy; he told her so and was rewarded by a smile from heaven.

Louis took a deep breath, regained control of his nerves, relaxed and pushed in. He was gentle and constant in his entry. Yasmina was blown away by the rub of his glans, and yelled as soon as it caressed her prostate. They were both enjoying each other, pleasing each other, loving each other. Louis then wanted to kiss her, but in that position he was not tall enough to reach her mouth comfortably. He could, however, reach her nipples almost effortlessly and gladly settled for devouring her breasts while beginning his rocking motion.

Yasmina was out of her mind, her senses assaulted from a prostate massage of the most loving kind and from constant sucking, licking and even biting of her nipples. That last feeling was new to her and it blew her away. "Oh God, Louis, Yes! This is good! Bite them! Yes! Harder! Yes! Like that... YEEEESSSS!" Louis was thrilled and he was happy. His penis was comfortable in her and he was now a piston in her, almost out of control. "Faster, babe! Harder, faster, harder! OOOOH YEAAAA! Come on baby! Yeaaaaa!"

"I won't last long babe... cumming soooon!" He cautioned her, then he went right back at biting her nipples.

"Don't Caaaaaare!!! Doing GREAAAATTT!" There was no stopping him now. He kept on one hand for support, the other hand propped her breast to his mouth and he was biting the nipple hard. He was now thrusting in her like a machine and Yasmina literally felt his long sustained grunt on her breast, vibrating through his teeth and right down her nipple, and she felt the moist jets of warm cum coating her asshole.

Louis kept on his lovemaking, as long as his penis could sustain it, before sending hurt signals. He so did not want to stop. When he had to and looked at her, Yasmina could see the sorrow in his face. But she did not have the time to comfort him... as soon as he dropped his eyes and saw her own cock still pillar straight and granite-hard, he dove on it like an eagle on a prey, wolfed it right down in his mouth and then resumed his prostate massage with a finger. One way or another, Louis was determined to bring his opus to a glorious finish.

She was mesmerized, trashing the bed with her arms and hands and cheered him on. "Wow! Oh wow! Oh Baby that's good! Yeaaa! Eat my big clit stud! Yeaaa! Come on! another finger! God you're hhhot, baby! Oh! You blow my miiiind!! Louis was now shafting her cock with his lips, thrilled that he was satisfying her. He stopped short of face-fucking himself and spared his throat, but otherwise he was all-out on her with her orgasm in mind. Once he realized, by accident, that she preferred an upward suction matched to a finger thrust, he matched his efforts and increased his tempo as much as he could. Then she startled him. "STOOOOP BABY! PLEAAAASE!!!" He did, as if paralyzed.

He was panting, but now he was worried. "Anything... wrong?" She was now motioning him away and was sitting on the bed. Louis saw a tear.

"No no, baby! All Good! I never would have dreamed... you would be this... HHHOTT!!! I want to... to cum on your face! Let me do it, baby! God I Love you! Come on! Let me jerk off like you see on Redtube!" She saw him gasp... then his gaze burned with desire.

He kneeled in front of her, placed his face right under her huge dick, he opened his mouth and she stroked. This was no massage nor was it a milking... her hand was a blur! And she shouted, non-stop, a series of grunts. She grabbed his head by the hair and let out a huge scream of bliss, as well as a jet of cum that painted his face from chin to eyelid, and another, and another, all of it topped by a second scream.

When the jets of cum were replaced by an inkling, Louis stopped her jerking and kissed her glans lovingly. In the meantime, Yasmina was trying to catch her breath. "Oh! Oh! OhGosh! Baby! Thatwasgreat! Oh! OHouuuuuu!" She gently pushed his head away, as her cock had just called it quits, and she immediately proceeded to kiss her man. She fucked his face with her tongue and then proceeded to lick his face clean, all the while purring in satisfaction and palming his cheeks between her hands.

They were back on speaking terms a little while later, lying in bed. "Mina, that was the single most amazing lovemaking I have ever taken part in. I am awestruck; I will love and worship you forever!"

She replied while caressing his nose with a finger. "And you, my first-time stud, deserve an A+ for loving effort and an A for orgasm quality."

"Hey! I thought you said there would be no grading!" He replied in mocked outrage.

"Well then, I obviously didn't mean it! Especially about something this good!" She smiled and laughed in relaxed fondness; he was once again drowning his eyes in her smile.

"Thank you, Madame Judge... it is good you left me room for improvement." Saying so, he propped himself up and started licking her limp body, letting his tongue meander all along her breasts, hips and buttocks.

"Babe, what are you doing?"

"Trying for A+, my love!"

"No no no! It's too soon for a repeat exam, baby! But I did cum twice... how would you like to cum for your second time tonight, honey bunny?"

"Wow! The pressure! mmmmh... Mina, would you let me face-fuck you? It goes without saying that, as soon as I learn to deepthroat, I will let you..."

"Louiiiis! Where is this coming from?"

"From you, of course, Mina... you have changed my life and changed me overnight! Please don't be upset with me!"

"Upset?!? Come here, baby... let me show you proper appreciation instead." She then focused on his penis, which was rapidly regaining rigor under her oral care. She was hiding her nervousness behind her moans. She managed to calm down when she realized that his girth fit well in her mouth. She then placed his hands on her head, clamped her lips and signaled him to let himself loose.

"I love you so bad, babe!" And Louis proceeded to penetrate her mouth; slowly at first, as if probing her depths, to savor the full bliss of her lips on his passing skin. When he was sure he would not hurt her and felt from her breathing that she was calm as well, he started grasping her head with more strength and he started adding thrust and frequency to his pumping.