A Block at the Net

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In no time flat, Yasmina was moaning constantly, enjoying the oscillations caused by Louis, who was nothing short of ramming her mouth, his glans tackling her tongue. Yasmina, who had idle hands up to that point, then added to spectacle by mauling her breasts and pinching her nipples, to his delectation. Louis was pleasing himself on her and at the sight of her, and he did try to pace himself, to no avail... his beloved Yasmina was just too alluring and hot.

Soon they were both moaning in unison, their harmony only tampered by the piston in her mouth. "Ooooh Minaaa! Cumming sooooonnnn heeaaAARGH!!!" He stopped all motion to let her swallow his cum spurts at her leisure, marking each one of his breaths by an "Ilovyou!"

Yasmina had still her lips clamped on his softening penis and expressed her joy through her big brown eyes looking straight up at Louis. She then silently rose to her feet and kissed him softly on the lips. She surprised him by prying his mouth open with her tongue and shared some of his cum. She heard his moan and felt his tongue both freeze for less than a second, then he resumed the kiss with increased ardor. Yasmina was baffled and thankful: Louis was really going to take and share all of him with her. She surprised herself by wishing it forever.

---

"My love, I have no word to describe just how good I feel." Louis and Yasmina were both lying in a warm bubble bath; he was resting his head on her breasts.

Yasmina lowered her head and kissed his head. "You just did a very good job of it." She was in heaven. Sharing both passion and tenderness with a man that won her heart just by being himself. Louis was listening to her heartbeat and her breathing, seemingly to appreciate the beauty of her life, and that sent her another gush of emotions. "Louis?"

"Yes, Mina?"

"I need to tell you something, now that I'm not aroused out of my wits, and I need to ask you some things."

"You have my undivided attention." He kissed a nipple saying that. He was not helping.

"Do you find me pretty? Not just hot when I vamp, mind you... will I be your lady every day, even in the mornings?"

Louis felt this was about to be an important milestone so, exceptionally, he took the conversation seriously. "Yes, Yasmina, you are a beautiful woman, inside and out, and if you allow it, I will be blessed and privileged to consider you mine to love, to admire and to worship."

"Do you love me? I mean, really love me, not just the lure of the amazing sex."

"Yes, Yasmina, I do love you. I don't know how, since before this weekend we barely exchanged more than small talk and pleasantries, but you have captured my heart and I am completely under your spell. Whatever you decide, know that I will always be yours."

Somehow, Yasmina felt a bad vibe. "No, no! Novio, it's nothing that solemn... or maybe it is... I mean, I have lived alone with my boys for more than 10 years... and scratching my underpants when they itched had always been good enough. Until you; baby, I'm at the same place you are... you own my heart and I want to be yours; no, let me rephrase: I want to be yours forever, Louis. And that's scary, baby! Once the amazing sex is over, what will we have? An office romance, secrets, and then what... homework, cleaning, finances. I'm afraid to plunge but I know I'm already freefalling!"

"Then you are right, Yasmina: we really are in the same place. I can only quote something my priest said to me during my wedding preparation sessions: a life together requires work. And I look at you and I see so many rewards, I feel so many reasons to risk all. I do want the homework, the finances and the cleaning, when the amazing sex is over; I also want the soccer coaching, the Christmases, the Valentines, the holiday trips, and especially the volley-ball with you. It feels superfluous saying it because I have already jumped in, but I will say it, so that we are crystal clear: I want a lasting relationship with you, despite my age and other shortcomings. Yasmina, come what may, I will never hurt you, so I ask: are we doing this?"

She hugged him tightly in the bath, again like a teddy bear. "Yes, yes Louis, we are already doing this, it seems, and I want it also. We will do what we must and make it work."

He kissed her hands on his arms. "Then this has been my best Sunday ever. Thank you Mina. And, to conclude, please know that sex with you is absolutely amazing."

"Does that mean our Sunday night is over?"

"Well, we could share a midnight snack if you're hungry, but since I am so much in a hurry to enjoy cuddling with you in bed and that we are waking up at dawn tomorrow, I do suggest we turn in."

"What are we doing tomorrow?"

"I figure we could go see the Labor Day take-off... the morning take-offs are always spectacular, especially when it's misty. Then we could play out our office romance just a while longer before the boys return."

"That is a superb idea, sweetie. Here then, let me dry you."

---

Louis finished washing his hands, successfully navigated from the bathroom to the bedroom and returned to the bed where a sleeping Yasmina remained unaware of his bathroom break. He watched her, naked and on her side, and Louis felt a stirring in his heart and his loins.

(This is ridiculous! This is honeymoon nonsense! Oh, well... maybe not so ridiculous, then...)

Laughing at himself, he crept up on her without waking her up. His eyes were now level with her derriere and her divine sphincter; he could admire the soft curvature of her back gently swaying to the rhythm of her breathing. Hoping for the best, he then pressed his tongue on her anus, to stir her awake. When she indeed stirred, he cupped her butt cheeks with his hands and penetrated her sphincter with his tongue. "Mmmmm, baby, what are you doing?"

"Taking my repeat exam, you gorgeous nymph of mine..." and he resumed his licking of her love canal. Yasmina propped herself on all fours on the bed and started encouraging her lover. "You are doing good, baby! Grab my ass harder! Yes! Like that! And you can slap it too!" Louis complied; she yelped and he laughed. He let go her asshole only for the time to take her balls in his mouth and share with them his tender loving care, to great effect on both of them; she was moaning, he was feeling his cock harden. He returned one last time his tongue in her asshole for a final prep and then, full of hope, asked "may I?"

Yasmina took an exaggerated formal tone and replied "by all means!" She immediately felt a finger in her ass, spreading lube, to be overlaid by the feel of Louis's tongue all along her back, exciting all her nerves. By the time his tongue was reaching her neck, she felt the push of his glans and lost all her bearings. "Louis baby, AAARGGH! YESSS! Give it to me pleaaaaaase!" And Louis, for his part, was living a moment of true joy: his cock was now all in her, he could feel his balls pressed on her cheeks, he was hearing her bliss and... he felt relax; no anxiety, no rush. He knew he would be able to give it to her just like she wanted.

"Cumming right up..." and Louis started slow strokes outward and fierce thrusts in her. She yelled her approval.

Can love really do this? She was amazed at herself but not naive about the performances of romantic fantasy. Yasmina would admit anytime that her Louis was a pleasant, outgoing and witty charmer, but certainly no Adonis, whose cock was probably barely above average with a nice thickness. And yet, her body was not lying to her: thrust after thrust, she felt catapulted from the top of the world straight through to Heaven. She was experiencing the best sex of her life... and this time Louis kept coherent about it and spurred her on. "Mina baby, my cock feels sooo goood in you! Are you happy with me, baby? Because you make me feel GOOOD and VERY HAPPYYYY!!! Ooooh! Mina, you're so hot and prettyyyy! Do you like this? Just like that? Do I slow down to last? Or do I try to plow you to unconsciousness?" What in the world had she done to him?

"Louis baby! Arghhh! This feels greaaaat!!! I'm so happyyy... when you're in meeee!!! God I love you, sweetie! Please slow down, please last as long as you caaaan for MEEE! You are sssooo GOOOD in me baby! You make me feel GOOOD! And I want this... haaaAAAH... always... always BABY!!!"

Louis, once again exactly on the same page as his Mina, now knew there is such a thing as swooning love, for while he was slowly caressing her prostate with his pink pillar, he was feeling tears from a huge gush of emotions. He slowed his penetration to a crawl and resumed kissing her neck and back... wherever he could reach. And Yasmina dropped her head in her pillow to allow herself the freedom of yelling her pleasure at the top of her lungs, and she could not stop herself... she just screamed and screamed in synch with his loving ravage.

After a timeless seance of this, Yasmina raised her head and beckoned for mercy, her voice now hoarse. "Louis baby, stop please, stop stop stop stop stop! I want us to cum together! Please lie on the bed... on your back please!" Louis did so, puzzled and excited by what she had in mind, and all of a sudden he understood: he saw his statuesque lover tower over him, facing him, preparing to impale herself on him. She guided his penis back inside her, gently stroking it back to full hardness in the process, and lowered herself. Now she took command of their lovemaking, and she seemed more in a hurry.

"Baby, please look at my cock, bouncing on you... you turn me ONNNNN! I'm going to cum soon, baby... come on! Jerk me off! While I'm going to ride... aaarrghh! YouUUU!!!" Louis was absolutely possessed by her charms and was living a carnal experience beyond what would have been his wildest dreams just a week ago. He tried to keep control of his urge and kept stroking her huge shaft in unison with her self-induced torture. She was slamming herself hard on him and Louis would be concerned for bruises or bleeding... but not now.

Both screamed in actual harmony the surge of their climax and, with a final ferocious thrust of herself that matched a breathless pace from his hand, they succeeded in both cumming together. Louis felt assaulted by moistness, both from her salvos of cum that struck his nipples, chest and even chin, and also from his own cum oozing from her still-stuffed sphincter. Yasmina found the strength to crawl up to him and kiss him, a kiss of unfettered tenderness, then lick him clean from chin to bellybutton, all the while cozily massaging his chest with her marvelous breasts. She saw Louis beckon for a cum-sharing kiss and felt her heart melt on the spot. They both knew each would follow the other no matter what or where and both fell asleep in that marvelous reassurance.

5. Labor Day

"Louis-Charles Leclerc, this is CRAZY!" Yasmina was whispering with an annoyed tone.

But Louis was all smiles and paid no attention to her worries. He knocked on the security guard office door and was greeted by a warm, paternal voice. "Heeey, Louis! What are you doing here on Labor Day?"

"Good morning Henri. Yasmina and I have a presentation to finish for tomorrow morning and we chose to come in this morning rather than waste our last long week-end evening. Can we go on up?"

"Sure, you two have your keys and ID cards? And do you remember how to manually set the lightning?"

"Sure thing, Henri. I'll set it for 2 hours and, as always, I will come down to confirm when we leave."

"That's perfect Louis. Have a good day anyway... you too Madame."

Yasmina was stupefied. "Thank you, good sir. We'll do our best." The old security guard blushed under the brightness of her smile.

They reached their office floor, quickly patrolled in silence to ensure they were all alone and met again in his office, to a kiss of burning passion. They closed the office door; Louis sat on his chair and swiveled away from his desktop.

But Yasmina was still not convinced. "Tell me again what are we doing here?"

"Office romance!" Louis was laughing at himself while saying that. "Are we in love?"

"You know we are, tonto!"

"And where are we?"

"Your office." Yasmina was feeling the fun creeping through her exasperation.

"Well, I remember the love of my life saying she wanted to rape my mouth and maul my chest on my big chair... I aim to please, darling! Take me!"

"That does it! And you asked for it!" She pushed herself on top of him swiftly enough for the chair to swivel back. Yasmina grabbed his head and rammed her tongue in his mouth with no care... their teeth clashed and she even lightly bit his lip more than once. She let go of his head and got busy unbuttoning his shirt while kissing him with a passion that was amplified by the anxiety of the forbidden. They both felt drool dripping from their mouths, without a care in the world. And at last Louis felt two strong hands clasp his manly breasts and twist his nipples. He did not dare intervene and just yelped into their ongoing kiss. He heard Yasmina hum and moan in sole reply.

For once they were both on different agendas: Yasmina was going for violent domination while Louis, gently caressing her back and her buttocks, was still going for puppy love. However, by the time Yasmina was dry humping both their hardening cocks, she had taken over the office romp and Louis was blissfully happy to comply with her every wish.

Yasmina checked his office desk but assessed, once again, that it was too flimsy. Then, inspiration struck. "What do think about going to the drawing room, Louis baby?"

"Lead on... I'm right behind you." He was in admiration of his beloved.

The drawing room has two large desks, one angled glass table for plan-cutting and drawings, one large oak table for document assembly. Perfect. She directed Louis on top of the latter and removed his shirt in the process. Louis was now out of reach for kissing but she could still maul one of his nipples while lowering her skirt. She had to admit her cock, which she was now lubricating, was hard as concrete. She lowered his pants and underwear, she spread his legs with all her force and placed herself to do with him what she wanted. "Mister, you will learn the peril of bravado because I... WILL... plow you to unconsciousness!"

"Do it, Mina! Just please lean closer to me; I want to pamper those 34E beauties of yours as long as I can!"

"You spied on my bra label?"

"It's not spying if you leave it lying around..." Those two were having a wattage competition from their smile.

"Smartass!" Yasmina matched the last syllable with her dick spearing his ass in one stroke.

(Ouch! I will feel that tomorrow!)

She had forgotten how tight his ass was... but as they say, no pain, no gain... she did spear him and felt triumphantly her balls being crushed on his butt.

But the yell from Louis distracted her, so she stopped right away, her dick still buried in him, and ordered "quiet baby, and stay still!" She opened up her blouse, removed her bra and stuffed it his mouth. "There you go, pervert, happy reading!" And she proceeded to test the endurance of both her penis and his anus as she rammed savagely and without a hint of mercy.

She was sure she would have stamina to spare... however she had not counted on the effect of his magical hands on her breasts. He had an instinct for kneading them without it being violent; he used four fingers and his palms to cup and massage the bosoms, plus his thumbs to titillate her nipples. Yasmina was soon out of control and figured that, if control was out of the equation, she might as well go out with a bang; and so she skewered him unabashedly.

She was moaning from her effort and he was screaming muffled odes to ecstasy in her bra, as well as drooling all over it. His scream was now a constant lament and she felt, triumphantly, the throbbing surge in the burning rod that had become her seven inches penis. "I'm cumming in you babyyyy!" She kept her victory claim gritted between her teeth and reached her apex by keeping her cock shoved in him at full force, her balls squished in the process, and erupting all inside him. When she regained her senses, she realized Louis was still lovingly massaging her breasts. "Oh! Babe! I'm sorry you didn't get to cum... for me it was so great!"

"Nonsense Mina... for me it was out of this world, plus I believe I owe you a bra. Besides, It's a good thing that I'm still hard... will you please follow me back to my office, dear?"

"Whatever for, DEAR?"

"What's an office romp without a slutty secretary?"

"OoouuuUUU I like that idea!"

"And it's one of the so many many many reasons I love you so much."

Barely two minutes later, they were both playing their little charade to bring their office fling to a triumphant close: Louis was typing rubbish on his keyboard while Yasmina was under his desk, between his legs and savoring his penis from glans to balls.

Both were unbelievably aroused by this little role-playing and Yasmina made no pretense to tease. She was going to bring him to climax in her mouth and she was using her lips, her tongue and even her teeth, on occasion, to do so. She was trying to replicate his massage discipline and kept her suction motion at constant cadence, even when Louis felt the blissful torture of his oncoming climax. "Mina baby, you are so AMAAAZZZING! Ohmygod! Baby you're making me cum in your mouth! OhGoDDDDD!!!"

Louis couldn't play his role anymore; he just stopped typing and lowered his head to watch his engorged penis disappear in her mouth. He was transfixed by the erotic beauty of her stuffed face and that did it. "MmmmmwaaarGGGG!!!" And he felt his seed pass into her eagerly waiting mouth; this time, she selfishly kept it all for herself and swallowed all, lest they make a suspicious mess.

When Louis rolled back to allow her to crawl out from under his desk, he noticed Yasmina was wistful, almost forlorn and sad. She picked up on his vibe and spoke first. "Louis baby, this Festival week-end has been nothing short of a miracle for me. I am so happy we found ourselves. Please forgive my mood... it's that I see time passing and I so don't want this to end!"

Louis was relieved, but then she became contagious. "Nothing to forgive, my love. We will find our rhythm and our boundaries for now. You coined it right on the money, darling: this week-end was a miracle and you erased in me years of sorrow, loneliness and disappointment. Mina, I can't wait for it to be tomorrow just for the joy of seeing your smile when you greet me." While saying that, he found some positive spin to comfort her. "Besides, I don't know about you, but I know all of my family jewels need respite! I believe you and I were smoldering hot this week-end!"

"Amen to that, baby!" They tidied up all evidence of the office romp and later actually got some work done, to test their new boundaries, which is to say they enjoyed teasing each other witless, her by letting her long hair drop on his face and caress his cheek, him by finding countless ways to discreetly rub off his hands on her breast or lap. Then it was the heartbreaking moment to resume their everyday life, and he left her alone in Cantley to greet home her boys. He drove slowly so he could safely dry his eyes all the way home, towards his emotional void.

Later in the afternoon, Louis did return to the Park, to try to enjoy the last take-off of the Festival. He barely stayed five minutes before heading for the exit; without her, even the gaudy colors of the balloons were paler. He returned home, shaved his balls, and wallowed in loneliness.

---

"Daniel, it's Louis-Charles... I'm glad you answered, I didn't know if you could still be reached at this phone number."

"Why are you calling, Louis, to gloat?" Louis had to repress an instant flash of anger. There was too much at stake.