A Boiled Frog Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, really, I am," I said, reaching into my purse for my phone. I opened up the IPhone and pulled up the pictures I had taken of the work on the Pontiac GTO. "This is my latest project. I really love old-fashioned American muscle. The rumble of the engine really gets me going, if you know what I mean."

I handed her the phone and let her scroll through the pictures. She seemed impressed. I glanced over at Lisa to see how I was doing. Lisa was sitting facing me and I could see right up her skirt. She didn't have any panties on. I could see her beautiful pussy right there on display to me. I stared in fascination for a second, but then came to my senses. I quickly looked up, hoping she hadn't seen me. She was looking at me with a smirk. She had been watching me all along, but had not closed her legs.

After Ash handed the phone back, Lisa interrupted our conversation. "What's the plan for the weekend, sis? What do we have to do? "

"We'll, you have your bridesmaid fitting this afternoon for your dress and we have the bachelorette party tonight. Tomorrow, everyone is going to the country club to play tennis in the morning, followed by lunch for the bridal family. I'm sure that Tina will be included now that you are engaged. After that is the rehearsal, then on Saturday nothing is planned but the wedding followed by the reception."

"I didn't bring any clothes to play tennis," I said to Lisa. "But I am okay at it." I knew Lisa was good. I had watched her play in college a couple times with Julie when we were dating.

"Yes, we do need to go shopping. Let's go to the house and meet everyone; then we can head out and hit the stores."

We got to the house eventually. It was in a gated community overlooking a golf course. "Do your parent's golf?" I asked as we pulled up to the large ostentatious house, thinking this may be another way to impress them. I was a decent golfer. I had worked as a caddy for the one summer after high school when a friend had hooked me up with the job.

Ash responded, "Mom does and Dad tries, but not really. I think they picked the house more for the view than anything else." I looked out and the view was incredible, we could see the entire Las Vegas valley with the strip skyline laid out before us.

Walking up to the house, I kept repeating the word confidence in my head over and over, working myself into the role of Tina, a confident woman. I was trying to embrace my inner actress, something I didn't know if I had or not.

We entered the room and interrupted a group discussion. There were several people present. A couple of elderly couples, one of these must be Lisa and Ash's parents. There were a couple of guys and a girl my age as well. Everyone turned to look at us as we walked in. One of the elderly women, said "Lisa," excitedly with a smile. That must be her mom.

She was a MILF. There was no polite way to put it. This woman oozed sex appeal. While shorter than both of her daughters, a couple of inches shorter than my 5'8", you could see the family resemblance. She was tanned and fit with a monster set of breasts planted on her thin body. I couldn't imagine that they were real. She was dressed in an elegant silver gown, something a celebrity would wear to the Grammy's -- way overdressed for 9 o'clock in the morning.

"Hi, Mom," Lisa said with a genuine smile. It seemed her and her mom got along well. Lisa then went over and put a peck on the cheek of the tallest man in the room, a tall muscular man about 6'5". That must be where Lisa got her height from. "And Dad."

Lisa was so beautiful that every eye in the room was on her but one. The other younger girl was staring directly at me in appraisal. She was a short-haired brunette about 5'3" and I could tell she was sizing me up. I could also tell that she was comparing herself to me and in her eyes, losing. While she was pretty, she was 20 pounds overweight, and she had a thin, angular nose that just didn't fit exactly with her face. I could also feel hostility like a wave of heat radiating from her as she stared at me. This must be Robin, I thought.

"Mom, Dad, this is my friend Tina," Lisa introduced. "Tina this is my mom, Amber, and my dad, Tom. This is my uncle, Jonathon and his wife Becky. This here is Billy, my cousin Brian and his fiancé Robin."

I checked out Brian. He is the one who stole Robin from Lisa. He was a good-looking guy with wavy, blonde hair about 5'10. He had a muscular build that could only be earned by hours in a gym. He probably played football in high school. And he was staring at my tits. I disliked him immediately.

I then looked over at his friend, who was also staring at my tits, just less conspicuously. Billy had shaggy brown hair, the beach surfer look going, and was also a gym rat. I could see they either met on the football field or in a fraternity.

"Pleased to meet you all," I said politely. My Tina voice sounded controlled and flawless to myself. I was doing it. "I hope you guys won't mind one more interrupting your celebration. I just couldn't let Lisa out of my sight for a whole weekend," I said while looking at Lisa and trying to push all the emotion of longing into my face.

"Nonsense," Robin sniped. "There is always room for one more in the back..."

This time Ash interrupted. "Mom, Dad, they're engaged. She has a ring and everything."

All eyes snapped to me immediately. I blushed and looked at the floor as shy Chris popped out for an instant. I then let Tina take over. "Ash, we weren't going to tell anyone. This weekend is about Robin, not us. All of y'all, just pretend that you didn't hear that."

I felt Robin stiffen at that comment and Lisa's eyes lit up. She nodded slightly in approval. I had done well.

Amber hit me like a mac truck. She reached around and pulled me in. She quashed her ginormous boobs into mine and hugged me hard. She gushed at me, "Welcome to the family." Obviously, in Lisa's mom's mind, the shift from Robin in the spotlight to me had already begun. "Have you talked about a date yet? And please, call me mom. When can I meet your parents?"

I could see the wheels turning in Robin's mind as her stare bored into me. She didn't like the spotlight shifted off of her at all.

"I just had a wonderful idea," she said. "Britt said she couldn't make it, so we have one more groomsman than bridesmaid. Since you are going to be family after all, would you mind filling in so we have equal numbers? That just makes the pictures so much better."

"I couldn't possibly," I said and then I saw Lisa out of the corner of my eye looking hopeful. So after a pause I finished, "not step in to save your pictures. Besides, this way I can sit next to my beautiful Lisa."

"Actually, you can't, we are putting the bridesmaids by height so Ash will be between you two," Robin spouted.

I rolled my eyes and said, "That's fine, she's cute too." I winked at Ash. She giggled.

Lisa interrupted. "We'll since both of us need to be fitted for dresses now and we have some shopping to do beforehand, we will see you guys at 3 p.m. at the bridal store."

I tried to call Julie at the office while Lisa was pulling out the car but I again got the cold shoulder. I was told she had taken the day off. Julie, off on a week day! What was going on? I was getting concerned. I had to get a hold of her and apologize for being such a tramp. I had forgiven her; she had to forgive me, right?

Shopping with Lisa was completely different than anything I had ever experienced. The first store she took me to was one for crossdressers. I didn't even know they had such a store, but Lisa must have done her research.

She walked in and I followed in tow, blushing beet red, knowing I was going to be outed. She walked up to the first clerk she saw, and asked for the gaffs. She found my size and picked up a dozen different colors and shapes, from thongs to briefs. We had been in the store less than a minute and she had more than $200 worth in her hands. She started walking to the check-out counter and saw a mannequin's bottom half in neon green crotch-less pantyhose.

"Oooh, I like those," she said. "Give me three of each color that you have in her size."

"We have eleven different colors," the man said surprised.

She responded with, "That's fine. Please check us out. We are in a hurry."

But then we passed the prosthetic devices. I ended up with a vagina, two femini girdles (one I could fit in now and one I would wear when the corset had done its magic) and a prosthetic camel toe for tomorrow's tennis match.

Five minutes later we were in the car with more than $1,000 in purchases, more than I made in a paycheck at work at my old job, and we really hadn't bought anything useful. I had panties and nylons in my other luggage bag. I was confused. "Lisa, I really don't need these items and they are way more than I need for the weekend. What are you doing?"

"I am getting my fiancé properly outfitted," she said. "A woman needs clothes. Now, give me back my panties and put on one of your new ones."

I blushed and did it right there in the car. She kept glancing at me as I tucked myself into the new gaff. Then she reached over and felt the front of my panties. I felt my dick try to harden, but bent at the angle it was, it really couldn't. "Very nice," she said.

The next store was a lingerie store and like before, we were a whirlwind. I left the store with bras, teddies, nightgowns, a couple more garter belts and matching bustiers in white, black, pink and neon green. She even bought me a full body nylon cat suit. I let her lead me through the process like a doll. I tried on blouses and jeans and dresses and shoes and belts and scarfs and I felt sexy and feminine and I stopped worrying about the price of everything and just enjoyed the day, reveling in the feel of the materials and the beauty of the clothes and the beauty of me.

I did assert myself a couple of times. Once I saw a cute adorable nightgown with the Cincinnati Reds logos all over it. The panties that came with it said, "Batter Up." I picked it up and smiled and Lisa looked at me funny and said, "Baseballs?"

"It's my team," I replied.

She rolled her eyes and took it and threw it in the basket. I also saw an adorable spaghetti strapped silver glittery cocktail dress that was close to what our lead singer wore when we played venues. I thought I would look incredible in it. She let me get it as well.

We made it to the bridal shop right on time to get fit for our dresses. Needless to say, they were pink, of course, and it totally clashed with my light red hair. In my opinion, it wasn't flattering at all. Lisa, on the other hand, anything made her look outstanding. She was a goddess.

I marveled at her and then marveled at myself as I thought about it. I had actually spent a few hours with her and had been comfortable; I had not stuttered once when it was just me and her. Not once had I seen the ice queen stare that I was so used to.

As we were getting fitted, Ash appeared. She smiled at us and Lisa asked her, "This bachelorette party, what is the agenda?"

"We'll, we are going to Fergie's for karaoke to start off," Ash stated in a sympathizing voice. "Followed by 'Thunder from Down Under' at the Excalibur. Then I'm not sure. But they have rented a party bus to take us around."

Lisa groaned. "It's like Robin is trying to torture me on purpose." I paled at the thought of going to a male strip revue. Then I stopping thinking about me and asked her what she meant.

"She knows I can't sing," she said. "She always liked to embarrass me by getting me drunk and up on stage. She would then record me and tease me for weeks. I'm tone deaf."

I replied, "I think I can help out with this one. I sing backup for my band. I can cover for you with karaoke."

Ash looked at me with eyes wide open. "You are in a band? That's so cool. I play bass guitar in my band."

"I'm the drummer," I said. I could tell Ash was impressed. Lisa could tell as well. I thought I was winning Ash over.

We went home to change and I couldn't believe how many bags I had to carry into the house. It took two trips with all three of us carrying in bags. I quickly made sure I was carrying the one from the crossdressing store. I stuck it into another bag so it could not be seen. I told Lisa I was going to have to get some luggage to get all this home. She said she had an extra suitcase here I could use.

Knowing we were going out to hit Vegas, I dressed to the nines. First, I took a shower and did my hair. I combed it out until it looked perfect. I had little wisps that encircled my face. In my opinion, I looked sultry. I did my makeup a little heavy but to emphasize my eyes like I had been taught. I even got out the press on nail set and extended my fingernails. I decided to try out the feminine girdle. I tucked myself into it and pulled it up. I looked like a nude woman. I was turning myself on. I could feel a little pre-cum starting to leak out. I pulled on a pair of the crotch-less pantyhose, a dark one with silver glitter intermixed into it, and then pulled on a black bikini pair of briefs. I struggled into the corset and tightened it up the best I could. I got it down to 25 inches without too much effort, one inch from its maximum setting and I felt I could still breathe. I pulled the silver spaghetti-strapped cocktail dress over my head. Without a bra on I could see sideboobage as well as a vast amount of cleavage. I started to pull it off to add a bra and then said "screw it" and pulled it back down. I shimmied into my favorite 4" black spiked heels. I added a couple of necklaces Lisa had bought me as well as some dangly earrings. I stood up and looked in the mirror. I then put on an anklet to complete the effect.

Lisa walked in as I finished. She looked amazing and I stared at her with my mouth open. She had her hair pinned up behind her and was wearing a little black dress that barely covered her rear. There were miles of black nylon-clad legs showing and I started to drool. She was wearing 3" inch heels making her tower over me.

I felt insignificant next to her and told her so. She smiled at me and said, "Don't worry about it. You look great. If you had a pussy, I would eat you all up." She then grabbed my boob and said, "I like this look. You will drive people crazy."

Chapter 3

Karaoke went just like we suspected. There were 11 of us girls there. I was introduced to all, but didn't remember their names. Robin got it started by getting up and singing a Maroon 5 song. She was good, her pitch was perfect and while I could tell her range was limited, she had picked a song that didn't show that.

Her friends started to go as the night went on and none of them were as good as her. Ash got up and did a song and while she sounded just ok, her beauty got her a ton of applause from all the guys in the place.

Robin started in on Lisa to go sing next and her friends started chanting "Lisa!" to apply pressure. I interrupted them and said loudly to Lisa, "Can I sing a song for you instead, baby?"

She nodded at me and I got up and headed over to the stage. I decided to go with a popular song and picked Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl." I knew I was a good singer but I had always been hesitant and held back as Chris because my voice was so high. But tonight, I was Tina and I decided to let it all out. I danced and pranced and sang my heart out. I could tell I sounded good. I looked out at Lisa and she was beaming with pride. Robin, on the other hand, did not look happy. Good. Everyone else in the place seemed to be enjoying my performance though. I had people on their feet, clapping and cheering. As I finished with a bow, the applause erupted and shouts of "Encore!" erupted from several spots.

I held up my finger and said "One more." I decided to go with something that would really show off my range and picked Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You." It had been one of my Mom's favorite songs and I had heard it enough as a kid to know it by heart. There was silence as I was singing. I saw tears in some people's eyes. Again, as I finished, the place erupted.

As I walked off the stage, a couple of guys tried to stop me and pull me over to their table. I said, "I'm with a bachelorette party, sorry." I walked over to our table and Robin's maid of honor gushed, "You should be on the Voice. You were incredible."

Robin started to say it was Lisa's turn now but I stopped the remarks by walking straight over to Lisa and doing the first thing I could think of. I started to make out with her hot and heavy.

That got some hoots from the guys sitting at the table next to us. When I came up for breath -- Lisa was breathing hard too I could tell -- the waitress approached and said that the guys over in the corner had bought us all a round. I grabbed Lisa's hands and said, "We will go thank them. Back in a bit."

We walked past the guys table and I said "thanks for the drinks" and kept on walking, heading for the bathroom door. I pulled Lisa in the stall with me and started to apologize for kissing her like that in public and she waved it off.

"I didn't know you could sing like that," she said. "You were amazing. Robin was beside herself. You upstaged her at her thing." Then she leaned down and kissed me. I swooned; the most beautiful girl in the place was kissing me.

Then Julie popped into my mind. I had had such a great day that I hadn't thought of her since the limo ride. What kind of husband was I? Guilt racked through my body and I pulled back from the kiss quickly. "Julie," I said. "I can't do this to her. I feel so guilty."

"Don't feel that way," Lisa said. "Jules and I talked about this. I personally didn't think I would want to kiss you at all, but Jules thought differently. She is the one who bet me that I would fall for you by the end of the weekend. I didn't think that was possible but now I wonder."

"Wait, can you repeat that?" I said. "Julie wants me to kiss you?"

"She wants more than that, honey."

Just at that point, someone barged into the bathroom and the spell was broken. It was Ash, saying that the party bus was here and we were heading out for the Excalibur.

I was dreading this part completely. I had no desire to go watch a bunch of guys strip. As Chris, I would have just gone along, but as Tina I decided to do something about it. I walked out and walked right up to Robin.

"Sorry Robin," I stated. "Me and Lisa are beat from our flight, and I really wanted to talk to her parents before they go to bed. Plus, you know we both don't do dick, so I am sure you will understand if we pass on the Thunder. You guys have fun without us."

Robin spluttered for a second, then said, "Fine!" and stomped away. Ash yelled out to her, "Since I can't drink, I think I am going to go back with Lisa as well."

We pulled back into the house just as Brian, Billy and a nerdy looking guy named Ted, came out of the house. It turned out Ted was Brian's best friend in high school and the best man.

"Hey, hey, hey ladies," Billy said. "What are you guys doing back so soon? Is the bachelorette party over already? "

"No," I replied. "It's just getting started. But Ash here can't drink so we decided to call it an early night."

"We can't drink either," mumbled Billy.

"I promised Robin I would lay off the booze until after the wedding," Brian said. "She doesn't want me plastered during the festivities."

"So where are you guys off to then?" Ash questioned.

"We were going to head over to Pole Position and do some racing, then hit the batting cages. You guys wanna come?"

"Not really," I started to say but Lisa talked over me saying, "Sure. I really don't want to go in just yet."

"Let's go then," I said with a forced smile.

We all piled in their SUV. Luckily, I got the back bench with Ash and didn't have to sit next to one of the guys. Tina still wasn't comfortable around men yet.