A Boiled Frog Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noobdude
noobdude
620 Followers

As we pulled into the house, thankfully all the lights were off. I went and unlocked the front door and opened it before coming back to the car and picking her up. She snuggled in and wrapped her arms around me. She wasn't asleep but seemed close to it. I carried her into the house, closing the door with my butt, and carried her straight up to her room.

Laying her on her bed, I pulled off her shoes and socks, and then stripped down her pants. Her legs were just as perfect as I remembered from earlier and my penis struggled to say hello. It was getting painful wearing that prosthetic around these girls. I tucked her in and left her with panties, bra, and t-shirt on.

I headed to my room and saw that Lisa had laid out nightwear for me. It was a blue and white teddy with very little room for the imagination. Lots of flesh would be exposed with this one. I sighed and grabbed it and went into the bathroom. Why do girls like to dress me up like a Barbie doll? Julie loved to do it, and now Lisa had started in. I wiped off all the makeup and changed.

I thought about today and how much I missed Julie. Lisa was great and all, but she wasn't my wife, although I had to admit to myself I was starting to feel something for her. I headed into the bedroom and there with the lights down low and two candles lit was Ash. Beautiful, bare-naked, Ashley was sitting in the middle of my bed waiting for me.

I took one look at her and my heart broke for her. How was I going to turn down this adorable sexy 18-year-old who just wanted to be loved without hurting her feelings? I walked up to the edge of the bed and smiled at the smiling girl who was looking at me nervously. I could tell she was trying to strike as seductive pose as possible. She was doing a damn good job of it too.

But I just wasn't that type of guy to take advantage of her. I eased myself on the bed next to her and whispered out her name, "Ash", while shaking my head no. "We can't do this, Ash," I said. "And trust me, I want to. You are very desirable, very sexy. But I couldn't do this to Lisa, just like if I was with you, I couldn't do this to you. I hope you understand that I find you very attractive, and if Lisa and me work things out and she lets me sleep with you, I will. But we are still just working out our relationship and I can't complicate it even further by bringing you into the picture."

Tears were leaking out of the corner of her eyes. She wasn't crying openly, but I could tell she was in pain. I reached in and held her (and I will admit, I copped a feel on her cute perky boobs on the way in, I couldn't resist), and pulled her into me. Reaching my hand under her, I lifted her off the bed and started to carry her back to her room. She looked up at me and her lips reached for mine. I let her kiss me. I let her take charge and didn't fight it. I kept slowly moving to her room. It never dawned on me that Billy or her parents could be up and wander into us. I made out with her all the way to her bed, where I laid her down.

I broke the kiss then. She burbled out. "It isn't fair. Lisa gets everything she ever wants. She always has."

"Well, this weekend you have stolen a piece of my heart," I whispered to her. "One day if I can ..." and left it at that as I darted from the room before my willpower gave away and I did something to really screw things up.

I went to sleep. I was exhausted from the day and drifted off quickly. I woke up to Lisa stroking my penis as I slept, trying to get it hard.

"I don't need that," I whispered groggily. "Just come to bed."

"Oh no, I promised," Lisa said. "You already stole this morning's. Just relax."

I didn't want to fight and Lisa's always gets her way anyway, so I let her massage me until I firmed, and then massage me to release without saying a word. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations. In the middle of it, I could've sworn I felt her tongue on the tip of my dick but I wasn't sure. Did she taste my pre-cum?

Chapter 6

I woke in the morning again intertwined with Lisa. She had both legs wrapped around one of mine and her head was nestled into my armpit. This time when I tried to extricate myself from her quietly, she awoke.

"Oh no, you don't," she said, tightening her legs around mine. "You are not getting away that easy this morning."

Her head moved down and she nipped at one of my nipples through the teddy I had on.

"I think you are starting to like me," I said.

She smiled at that. "You do have some redeeming qualities," she said and nipped me again. "I admit, in some ways, I was completely wrong about you."

She nestled into me and started to kiss on my neck. I pulled away slightly and leaned in to kiss her. I stopped just before her lips and whispered, "May I?" She pushed into me and kissed me hard. I returned it with a fervor and we made out despite morning breath. Hers wasn't bad at all but I was sure mine was awful.

My hands moved towards her magnificent chest and I grabbed them naturally but immediately pulled away as if shocked.

"Sorry," I apologized. "I should have asked first."

She chuckled deep in her belly. "You have permission to touch me anywhere you want."

I responded with, "Does that mean I can do this?"

I reached for her sides and attempted to tickle her. It turned out Lisa was very ticklish and we broke into a semi-wrestling match with her giggling and squirming away from me as I tried to tickle her. She really was stronger than me and probably had me by fifty pounds. I ended up with my arms pinned, one she had pinned by her legs and one with both of her arms. Her boobs were magnificently shoved into my face. I wiggled my fingers and could barely graze her vagina.

Once she felt what my fingers were doing, she relaxed her grip on them and I slid her panties to the side and started exploring. I took my time and avoided her clitoris, tugging her labia and actually entering her hole. Once I felt moisture and knew she was excited, I then moved up to her clitoris and went to work.

She released my other hand. I brought it down to her nethers and reached for some of her moisture. I had been thinking about what Julie has said about Lisa tasting good and wanted to see for myself. I gathered some juices on my fingers and brought it to my lips. It was like honey, so sweet and succulent. I wanted more. She came as I buried my tongue into her vagina with my finger rubbing her clitoris and the other fondling one of her nipples.

As she was lying back catching her breath, I started to jump out of bed to go use the bathroom. She dove at me, catching my panties and tugged, trying to pull me back to her. The panties gave out and ripped.

"I just need to pee," I said. "I will be right back."

"You better," she said. "We got unfinished business."

I had never seen Lisa so relaxed and playful. We spent another 30 minutes in bed, both of us climaxing again, her loudly so. Then we got dressed and walked hand in hand down to breakfast.

Ash was there and I walked right up to her and gave her a kiss and said, "Good morning." Lisa raised her eyebrows but said nothing. Ash smiled and said, "You just missed Billy. He left a few minutes ago. I think he heard you guys' romper room shenanigans and was on edge. We got an hour before we got to get ready for the ceremony. I'm cooking. What do you want?

Once you have been to one wedding, you have been to them all. Robin actually looked elegant in her dress and her and Brian managed to project the perfect couple. You would never have known they were at each other's throats a day ago. I had to endure Billy cupping my ass or pressing his boner into me several times during the ceremony and pictures afterwards, but nothing else was remarkable. Billy's charm was disappearing rapidly as I continued to ignore him and he started to act more aggressive or desperate.

It culminated during the wedding reception that night when he pulled me off to the side and tried to kiss me. I stopped him by shoving my hand in front of his face. "Do you see this ring," I demanded of him. "This means that I am engaged to be married. MARRIED! That means I have already found the most extraordinary woman on the planet and she has put this ring on my finger saying that I am hers. I don't need you. Lisa is more than I can handle. Just because Robin ditched Lisa for Brian does not mean I am going to ditch her for you." I saw Lisa out of the corner of my eye smiling from ear to ear.

She walked up to me right after that and said, "Let's get out of here." We drove back to her place with her leaning against me as I drove. We made out at every stop light and she actually reached under my dress and pulled me out of the gaff I had on. I was standing rock hard, tenting my dress when we finally got back to her home. She pulled me by the hand up to our room where she started undressing me and told me to undress her.

We got the hideous gowns off and then plopped on the bed as one. I quickly scooted down to taste her and found her wet with desire. I lapped eagerly. She tasted exquisite, better than any of the champagne I had drunk earlier. She held me head eagerly and directed me where she wanted. I submitted completely and let her use my tongue as her personal toy, moving my head this way and that, pleasing herself as she liked. She came once and I didn't stop, and pushed onward until she came a second time.

She then rolled over putting herself on top of me. She scooted down and let me suck on her breasts. She positioned herself over my hips and then grabbing my penis, pointed it right at her center. She started to slip me in when I realized what was happening and I bucked, tossing her off to the side.

She growled and moved back on top. I gasped, "Julie. I can't do this. I can't cheat on Julie."

She paused, holding my penis in the air and her vagina hovering just over me.

"It's ok, baby. Jules and I talked. She is ok with this. I told her I wouldn't want it, but she didn't believe me and said I would. And baby, I really do."

"I'm sorry, I can't. I just can't." I saw the disappointment on her face. "Not without talking to Julie," I added.

She said, "Ok," and then slid off to the side to grab her phone. She entered her code and pulled up Julie and handed me the phone. Julie answered on the first ring with a "How's it going?"

"Honey, it's me," I said. "I need to talk to you. Lisa wants me to make love to her." Lisa slid back down between my legs, this time taking my dick into her hand and pumping it, listening to my side of the conversation. And just as I began to talk again, she took me into her mouth.

"From what she has told me, you already have, you cheating sexy husband of mine," Julie said teasingly. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist her."

"I'm so sorry honey," I replied. "But she wants more. She wants me to fuck her. I can't do that."

"Yes you can," Julie responded quietly. "She is broken. Just like I was when you met me. You can heal her. You are the only one I know who could. I want you to do it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, it's ok. Where is she now?"

"She is actually between my legs sucking me," I said.

"Oh, really, I wish I could see that." I said hold on a sec, and switched to facetime. I then put the phone on speaker and pointed the phone at Lisa.

Julie spoke loudly and sexily. "Hey girlfriend, whatcha doing?" she drawled. Lisa looked up, saw Julie through the phone and smiled.

"I found me a friend," Lisa said. "You were right, it does feel good. I want it."

"I want to watch. Go ahead." Lisa smiled and moved up, lifted herself on top of me and sank onto my shaft. She let out a sigh and said," Oh, that feels good." She sank it to the hilt before coming up and repeating the motion a second time.

Julie started talking smack. "I thought you said Chris was a pussy. How you could never understand what I was doing. I remember you telling me that the thought of the two of us together made you sick. How I was a stupid little girl for wanting to fuck him."

Lisa turned red with embarrassment. It started in her face but flushed through her body. Even her breasts looked a little red. She never stopped pumping through the criticism and heaved out a single drawn out sentence.

"I was soooooo wrong." You could tell right then she started to orgasm. She bucked and closed her eyes and came.

"Honey, take me off speaker." I put the phone back to my head and listened. Julie's commands were succinct. "Turn her over and fuck her hard for me. I want you to take control and pound the scrud out of her. She always likes to be in control. Don't let her. Fuck her to another orgasm."

"Yes, dear," I said," but before I go, why on earth have you avoided me this weekend? Why didn't you want to talk to me? I have felt so guilty and have been so worried...."

"If I had told you everything upfront, Lisa would have dominated you," she said. "I needed your natural instincts of loyalty to fight back. You are just too submissive. She is a tidal wave and I didn't want to lose you to her."

As I hung up the phone. I waited for Lisa to respond. She looked completely wiped out, but sat on me still. She had not climbed off, and I had not come yet so I was still rock hard in her. Once she looked up at me, I said, "You know there is a lot of give and take in a relationship. Relationships are not about one person always being in control."

"I am not always in control," she replied. I looked at her with an exaggerated disbelieving stare. She had the decency to blush. Then she said sheepishly, "We'll I don't have to be. I just prefer to do things my way."

"You need to learn how to give, not just take," I said.

She responded back with, "I can give...."

"Good," I interrupted. "Let's start with you giving me that pussy of yours to ride." She smiled at that and said ok.

She climbed off and spread her legs wide to invite me in. Rather than climbing on, I decided to take it slower. I edged my head between her legs and inspected her pussy. Her blonde bush, while hairy, was trimmed neatly. The hair had obviously been waxed on the sides of her labia since they were bare. Her outer labia were full and puffy and had a glistening that looked and smelled wonderfully. The smell was heady and causing me to lose focus. Her inner lips were asymmetrical and her clit was big and fat and sticking out of its hood. It was easily double the size of Julie's and I couldn't resist sticking out my tongue and giving it a quick lick.

Lisa bucked in glee and reached down to hold my head in place but I pulled back quick enough that she couldn't get a hold of me. I then used my teeth to tug on one of the right side of her labia before swirling my tongue into her hole, slurping loudly. She tried to grab my head again but I resisted so she tried to scooch down to bring her clitoris nearer to my mouth. As her hips started to slide down the bed, I followed them, keeping my face buried in her hole and sucking out the sweet nectar that was quickly accumulating.

She groaned in frustration.

"Suck on my clitty," she ordered. "It needs you now."

I lifted up and looked at her beautiful button. It was exposed out of her hood and throbbing. I drew in and blew out a long breath of air across it. She shuddered. I then pulled back completely and sat up and looked her in the eyes. I could see the edge in her face and could tell she was close.

"Who's in charge here?" I said.

She stuck out her lip in an extenuated pout and didn't say anything.

I repeated. "Who gave me this pussy to use?"

"I did," she said reluctantly.

"So, who is in charge here?"

"You are," she eked out with a sigh.

"That's better," I said. I then lowered my lips down to her clit and gave it a quick suck before letting it go. Moving further south my lips worked their way back down to her flowing hole and started to clean up more of her tasty nectar. Every couple of seconds I would move up and lightly graze my tongue across her clit, not enough to get her to climax, but enough for her to crave more. I then went back to her juices.

When I saw her fists tighten up into frustration and knew she was about to explode, I pulled back, climbed on top and started sawing my penis into her. She sighed in exultation. I took my time, keeping the pace slow and steady, making that extra thrust at each bottoming out to plunge as deep as I could. She bucked her hips trying to speed me up and wrapped her legs around mine, trying to force the tempo. Every time she yelled faster, I slowed down a heartbeat, taking my time and enjoying the grip of her vagina. She started to squeeze her inner muscles, sending a ripple through my travels, and causing my dick to feel like she was milking me. I was starting to get close. At the next bottoming out, I held an extra second to keep from coming. Lisa took that opportunity to take control. She quickly bridged like a wrestler, rolling me over and putting her on top. She then picked up the pace, pumping quick as a rabbit in heat. In a couple of seconds, I exploded, sending stars to my eyes and she kept going for a few more seconds before she started climaxing as well.

She fell on top of me gasping and trying to catch her breath. As she lay there, I ran my hands through her hair and said quietly," What happened to you giving up control?"

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I really tried. Honestly!"

"It's ok, baby," I said. "We can work on that."

She looked up at me and smiled.

"OK, it's a plan. I never knew making love to a man could be so much fun."

"Wait," I said. "I was your first?"

She nodded, before laying her head on my shoulder. We stayed like that until we drifted asleep.

Lisa woke me up in the middle of the night for another round of ambitious lovemaking that lasted over an hour and then again early in the morning before our 6 am flight. She was insatiable and strove me to perform my best over and over.

By the time I climbed out of bed the next morning, I was ready for a nap. Luckily, I had packed between the wedding and the reception so I got dressed for the airport.

I went with some faded ripped jeans that Lisa had bought for me, a t-shirt, bikini brief underwear and no bra, with leather miller sandals on my feet.

After saying goodbye to Ash and her parents at the drop off point, I ducked into the bathroom with Lisa where she applied the lubricant to take off my breasts forms. I tucked them and my purse in my carry-on and tugged my shirt back into place. I fixed my hair in a ponytail and checked myself out in the mirror. I could see both the boy and the girl. I decided not to care. I was comfortable as me.

We walked through the airport arm in arm, being checked out by both sexes. I was a little nervous as they checked my ID at security, but nothing was said and I passed through undisturbed. I was quiet the entire flight home.

Thoughts kept going through my mind. While I loved Julie, I could not deny that I had strong feelings for Lisa, and sex with her was downright amazing. I sure hoped that I could continue with that. It would be almost impossible to give her up. I also realized that I had a great weekend as Tina; I had started crossdressing for my wife, but I think I was probably enjoying it as much as she did. I had really let myself go this weekend.

As we were nearing Chicago, I felt anxiety return -- Tina was fading into the background and Chris was emerging. You can only act as someone different for so long. I glanced over at Lisa, and saw her smiling at me.

"Do you think Julie is going to be mad at me?" I asked nervously. "I know she said she wasn't, but I can't imagine she won't be a little mad. How will we ever go back to the same as before?"

She reached down and squeezed my hand before lifting it up to her lips and kissing it. How did I ever think she was the ice queen?

noobdude
noobdude
620 Followers