A Boiled Frog Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the drive over the guys challenged us to a race. They said we could do it cross-country style. When I asked what that was they explained that the first-place finisher would get one point all the way through sixth place getting six points. Lowest total wins.

Lisa and Ash said in unison, "You are on!"

I asked, "Wait a minute, what's the stakes? "

"How 'bout a kiss to the winner?" Billy said with a smile at me. I could tell he was interested.

"I don't kiss boys, they are gross," I said.

"That's only cause you haven't kissed the right one," Billy quipped back.

Brian then popped in. "How about we get to watch you girls make out if we win?"

"Does that mean if we win we get to watch you guys make out?" I retorted.

"Oh, hell no," Billy quickly shouted.

Lisa then responded, "How about winners get to pick who kisses them?"

I stayed quiet. I wasn't happy, but I couldn't argue with her. Not in front of everyone.

Lisa said to me, "Relax, it's only a kiss. Everyone should kiss a boy at least once." I paled.

Billy looked at me. "You mean you have never kissed a guy? Holy crap." I turned red and put my hands over my face.

"I know who I am picking," Billy said in a laugh.

"You've got to win first," Lisa replied back.

I blew them all away. It's wasn't even close. I finished in first by half a lap. Thankfully, while Billy and Brian beat Lisa and Ash, Ted came in last place. So our 1+4+5 was less than their 2+3+6. We won, 10-11.

"I can't believe we just got beat by the girls," Brian said. "Tina, you were amazing. Have you raced before?"

"Not really," I said. "But I do like fast cars."

"You should see the project she is working on," Ash said. "It's a muscle car." She then started to dig into my purse for my phone.

"It's nothing really," I said.

"No, it's way cool," Ash said. "Check this out."

Billy looked at me in disbelief after looking at the pictures. "You are a mechanic?"

"Yeah, what of it?"

"We'll, you can play with my tools and work on my body anytime," he said with a laugh.

I slugged him right in the stomach. He laughed at that.

"Don't forget our rewards," Ash said.

"Oh, right," Lisa said. "What about it, Tina? Are you ready to kiss a boy? You got three here who would be eager for you to pick them." Billy nodded in agreement.

"No, I love kissing you," I said. And I leaned up into her. Julie was an inch taller than me and liked to wear heels so I was used to leaning up for a kiss. With Lisa I had to really stretch my neck. She bent down and lightly pecked me on the lips, before slowly pressing her lips to mine. I felt her tongue start to wedge its way between my lips and I let it. She grabbed my head and held it tight, and then explored my mouth thoroughly. I let out a slight whimper when she pulled away. I don't think I have ever been tongue-ravaged like that before. Luckily, my penis was tucked away in the girdle, because it was fighting desperately to get free.

"That was so hot," Billy said. "I could watch that all night."

"Yes, it was," Ash agreed in a whisper I could barely hear. Lisa turned to Ash and said to her, "Which boy are you going to kiss?"

Ash blushed red. "Actually," she said hesitantly. "I am going to pick Tina if that's okay with you."

Lisa's eyebrow shot up. "Oh really? I didn't know you went both ways, little sis."

Ash blushed even deeper red. "I have never kissed a girl before. Tina, will you be my first."

I looked over at Lisa and she nodded an okay. I decided to take charge on this one. I walked up to Ash. She was so beautiful and she looked very nervous. I smiled at her. I whispered, "You are such a pretty girl. I don't know if I deserve to kiss someone as beautiful as you. But, since you want this ..." I left off there and leaned in.

We brushed lips, then pulled back and came in again -- this time a little stronger. My mind was reeling. This was only the third girl I had ever really kissed and I had just kissed her SISTER a moment ago. My tongue slipped into her mouth and I copied what Lisa had done to me. I explored her. I tasted her. She was wonderful. She was intoxicating. I ran out of breath and had to pull back.

Ash gasped. "Oh, wow," she heaved out. "That was incredible."

Brian grumbled, "Let's go hit some balls. I got some steam to work off now."

We headed over to the batting cages where Brian and Billy got in. Ted passed when his turn was up. He was obviously out of his element. The boys started teasing him, and I didn't like to see him getting ribbed so I stepped up and said I wanted a turn.

Billy said, "Sweet. I got to see this." He was looking me up and down. Dressed in high heels and a skimpy cocktail dress, I smiled and picked up the bat and walked up to the plate. They started it up and I noticed Billy hit the slow speed of 50 mph. The boys had been doing 70mph.

As the pitches began to come in, I started lighting them up, sending most of them for line drives. Hitting was always my strong suit in baseball, playing the field -- not so much. As I finished the round, I looked back and caught the bulge in Billy's pants. I glanced over at Brian and he was sporting a wood too. They were obviously turned on by a girl in heels hitting balls.

I said nothing and walked out handing Brian the bat. "Here you go, slugger." Then I walked over and put my arm around Lisa and watched the boys take their turns again. She leaned into me and her breast was nestling into my shoulder. "You're pretty amazing," she whispered in my ear. "I am starting to see what Jules sees in you. You have those boys all hot and bothered. I haven't seen Brian this unsure of himself in a long time."

We stood there leaning against each other watching the boys hit. Billy finished his turn after Brian and looked over at me. "You going again?" he asked. "We can put it on the faster speed this time. See if you can really hit."

"I can hit anything you can dish out, buddy," I quipped back in response.

"Oh really," he said. "Want to put a bet on that? I would like one of those kisses that Lisa and Ash got."

"Heh. That's no incentive. There is nothing in it for me. Remember, boys are gross."

"She'll do it," Lisa said. I looked back in shock over my shoulder. What was going on? What was Lisa's agenda?

"What's in it for me?" I said doubtfully. I thought I could hit him but I wasn't sure. He was pretty fit.

Lisa answered again. "If you hit him before he strikes you out, he has to kiss Brian." I saw Billy immediately start to shake his head no.

"What's the matter," Lisa said. "Are you chicken? Is the little girl going to hit you? Trust me, you want one of her kisses. They are so delectable." I saw Ash nodding in agreement. Ego boost!

I thought I could see Lisa's plan. She wanted me to humiliate Brian. Chris would run away, but Tina could come through. "Tell ya what," I said. "I will give all three of you a chance to strike me out. If any of you three do it, I will kiss all three of you. But, if I can hit each one of you, you two have to kiss Brian."

"Deal," Ted said quickly. Both guys looked at him in astonishment. "Dude, there is no way she is going to be able to hit both of you. It's a sure thing."

Ted's confidence seemed to give them a boost. Billy and then Brian both shrugged and said ok.

I took charge. "Ash, you are going to be ump since you have nothing invested in this bet. The strike zone is from here to here. Anything outside that or not over the plate is a ball. Got it?"

"I played little league softball for one year," she replied. "I know what a strike is."

"Let me go get some gloves out of the car," Brian said. "I'll be right back." They had gloves in their car? I was in trouble.

I turned to Lisa. "Ummm, what did you get me in to? How much experience do these guys have?"

Lisa smirked. "Well Brian played shortstop in high school and Billy was the pitcher. Billy got a scholarship and is pitching college ball right now."

I groaned. I was going to have to kiss these boys. I couldn't do this.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye Lisa had gotten out her phone and was recording this.

Ted was up first and his first pitch was into the dirt. I think he would be lucky to get it over the plate. His next pitch was outside, but it was easily hittable and I drove it into right. He looked happy to be done.

I looked back at Billy who was catching, and his eyes were staring right at my legs. I saw hunger in his eyes. That got me nervous. I really didn't want to kiss these guys.

Brian's first pitch was a meatball right down the plate. I flinched rather than swinging and mentally kicked myself. It would have been an easy hit. I had to stop thinking about the consequences and just hit the ball. "Focus," I told myself.

The next pitch was down and a little outside. I let it go past for a ball. Ash called it a strike. I turned to her and said, "Are you kidding me that was way outside." She shrugged and said, "Looked good to me."

"Crap," I thought. I have two strikes and no balls.

The next pitch was in the same place, outside, but Ash had called the last one a strike so I swung anyway. I got a piece of it and fouled it back. Brian then put one way high trying to get me to swing. I let it go by and Ash called it a ball, since it obviously was.

The next pitch was right over the plate waist high and I almost sighed in relief as I connected with it and sent it over his shoulder toward left-center.

I told myself I could do this as Billy and Brian swapped spots. Then Billy threw the first pitch right down the middle of the plate and I swung way too late. Damn, he was fast. I had never hit anything that fast before. I was losing this for sure.

On the next pitch, he put it on the outside corner, high. I swung earlier than I should and didn't read it right. I whiffed badly. Strike two.

The boys got a smirk. Brian heckled, "We should have asked for more than a kiss."

Billy was too fast. I couldn't hit him. His first two pitches had been in the middle of the plate and then to the outside. I figured he was showing off and his next pitch would be inside at my knees.

Since my bat speed was too slow, I decided to gamble and swung as if it would be there. The ball hit my bat with a crack as I connected and went deep. It would have been a home run in a ball park.

His mouth dropped open in amazement.

Ted, without a word, walked up to Brian, who was standing at a daze after watching my ball soar, and took his chin in his hand. Then he kissed him directly on the mouth. Wrapping his arms around his neck, he kept Brian locked into place as he openly made out with him. I got the feeling that Ted had kissed a boy before.

Brian fought it for a second, then succumbed and let Ted have his way with him. After a full minute, Ted pushed himself away from Brian and turned to Billy, who had walked up in the process, and said, "Your turn, big boy."

Billy was shaking his head in disbelief. Brian sighed once and then said, "Just kiss me already." Billy scrunched up his face like he was being forced to eat spinach or something else terrible and leaned in. It was incredibly awkward to see those two try to kiss each other while not touching each other. You could tell Billy did not have a homosexual gene in his gorgeous body. After about 10 seconds of watching these two kiss without trying to kiss, I couldn't take it any longer and bust up into laughter.

"Stop it already. You guys are terrible," I giggled. "I can't take it anymore."

They both immediately parted. Brian then said to me. "You owe me a kiss for making me do that. That's the least I should get."

I said, "You wish," and tossed the bat to him, before turning to walk back to Lisa.

Billy yelled, "Do you give lessons? Where can I sign up?"

"Cut your dick off and maybe we can talk," I said with a laugh.

"Ouch," he said, grabbing his groin.

I walked over and looked over Lisa's shoulder to see her sending out the video. I looked at the to: field and saw it was Jules.

"You sent that to Julie? I really need to talk to her. Can I borrow your phone to call her?"

"Not now," Lisa replied. "I want to send this to the bachelorette group, too. This will really give them something to talk about. I was hoping for a picture of Brian kissing you to get back at Robin, but this is oh so much better."

I thought about Julie as she kept texting. I hadn't talked to her in more than 24 hours. We had been married eight years now and I had never gone 24 hours without at least a hello. I wondered what she was doing? Was she mad at me for kissing Lisa? Heck, I even let Lisa suck my dick, how was I going to explain that? How much trouble was I in? Doing all I was doing as Tina was an incredible high, but the guilt was an incredible low. My nerves were shot.

I sat contemplating my fate on the drive home. The guys tried to engage me in conversation but I brushed them off. Have I screwed up my marriage? I was actually having fun with Lisa, something I had never thought possible. And I had enjoyed kissing Ash very much. What was wrong with me? Was I becoming a slut?

Chapter 4

We got home to a dark house. The parents were already in bed so when Ash and Lisa started to chat, I just headed up to the room Lisa and I had been put in.

I stripped, took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and changed my clothes. I got out my new Cincinnati Reds nightgown and put it on. I thought it was adorable. I came out of the bathroom to see Lisa coming into the bedroom. Nervous to be alone with her, I told her I was going down to the kitchen to get a bottle of water and did she want anything. She said no and I snuck downstairs. It looked like everyone had gone to bed so I grabbed a water bottle and hustled upstairs.

Lisa was in the bathroom. I heard her talking. She was on the phone. Then I heard the word Jules and figured she must be talking to my wife. I wanted to barge in and take the phone from her but I decided to do some recon first. Sneaking up to the door, I pressed my ear against it and listened.

"Jules, I know you told me he was in a band, but when he started singing my panties went wet. He was soooooo good."

That's right, I'm good.

"And then he came off stage and kissed me. You know how I like to be in charge. Well when he took charge and kissed me, it felt so good. I am used to being the center of attention and there I definitely wasn't. I felt like I was losing myself."

"About half a dozen times, a few times on the plane practicing, once at the airport in front of Ashley, twice at Karaoke, once in front of everyone and one in the bathroom, and one when we won the bet. Oh, and he kissed Ashley, too."

I heard Julie's voice this time as she was loud, "He what?"

"It wasn't like that." She then retold the story about racing and how the girls beat the boys. "Tina had them eating out of the palm of her hand. They were drooling all over her, even Brian. If they only knew. That poor Billy doesn't know what hit him. He has always had the girls chasing after him and Tina isn't giving him the time of day. It's driving him nuts. Especially since she is so tomboyish and right up his alley. When he saw her batting in high heels, his mouth hung open like a dog in heat."

"Yep. Yeah. "

"I kind of pushed him. I kept teasing him about kissing the boys. It kept him nervous and on edge. It was adorable to see him panic."

Great, I thought. I don't like the idea that she likes me in panic mode. What else would she do?

"Yep, they got nothing on our girl." Our girl? What did they have planned for me?

"I think he is downstairs. He went to get a drink. Are you sure you don't want to talk to him? He has been begging to talk to you all day. "

She doesn't want to talk to me? I was so confused. I really needed to make sure she is okay with all of this. I wanted my marriage to stay the way it had become. I did love my wife. This unknowing was stressing me out.

"Yes, I promised."

What did she promise?

"I said I would. "

"I said I would, didn't I? I will as soon as I get off the phone and get ready for bed."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Ok, I will."

"Talk to you tomorrow. Good night."

At that, I hurried and jumped into the king-sized bed, slipped to the very edge, faced the wall away from the bathroom, closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I kept my eyes closed as I heard Lisa changing her clothes, although my heart did start beating faster. I wondered how I would get to sleep with a strange girl sleeping next to me. I had never slept with anyone other than my wife.

She had turned off the lights but the full moon was coming in the window so it wasn't completely dark in the room. I heard the bed sink in as Lisa climbed onto it. Then she slid over towards me. I held my breath. I heard her whisper, "Are you asleep already?" I didn't know how to respond so I just stayed quiet. After a second, I felt her breasts push into my back and her hand started to fiddle with my panties. She was lightly tugging them down. Then she reached around and grabbed my crotch.

"What are you doing?" I hissed.

"Jules made me promise to take care of you," she whispered. "She said you need to cum every night. A hand job is ok?"

She then started to fondle my penis that was quickly growing. I couldn't believe this was happening. Lisa was touching my penis. It felt so good. I turned towards her and felt my back pinch her breast to the bed. She jumped back and said, "ouch."

"Sorry," I said. I laid on my back as she continued to stroke my member. My penis was now 100 percent erect. It felt so good. "Oh, that's nice," I gasped as she rubbed her thumb over my head. I saw her watching her hand as she rubbed my groin. She looked happy.

"Did you have a good day?" I asked. "Did I do ok?"

"You did better than I ever expected," she said. "I loved it when you hit Billy's pitch. He was so shocked. And you were right, it was terribly funny to watch them kiss."

"I can't believe you wanted me to kiss them! I would much rather kiss you." I then did just that. I eased my lips to hers and started to lightly brush them. I flicked my tongue at her lips and she opened them. I then started to explore her mouth like she had done my earlier.

She squeezed tighter and started to pump faster. I quickly pulled up my nightgown to above my chest so that I wouldn't spill my seed all over it. She dipped down and grabbed the nub of the breast form in her mouth, then spit it out in distaste. "We will definitely have to get rid of these soon." I kissed her again and groaned into her mouth. I was getting close. I whispered that and she picked up the pace.

Rope after rope of semen shot out onto my stomach. She put her other hand up to block it from going everywhere. I twitched until I was spent. "Thank you," I said as she handed me a hand towel from the bathroom she must have brought with her for me to clean up.

After mopping up my mess, I turned to her and said, "Would you like me to return the favor?"

"Would you?" she asked, a little surprised.

"Absolutely, fair is fair."

I leaned forward and kissed her again. I slowly pulled her teddy upwards scrunching it in my hand. Once her breasts were exposed, I asked again hesitantly if I may touch them.

She replied, "I said you could."

With permission, my hands were drawn to them like a magnet. I had never seen anything so big. I gasped when I first touched them. They were so soft. Julie's were nothing like this. Hers were firm and perky. These were soft like pillows.

"It's like you have never touched boobies before," she whispered. "You look like a kid in a candy store."

"Only Julie's," I responded. She shook her head in disbelief.

I reached down and kissed her nipple. She let me. I then circled her nipple with my tongue before latching on and sucking as much as I could fit into my mouth. She reached down and shimmied her panties down, burying her fingers in between her legs.