A Boiled Frog Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted up and gazed at her body. She was a goddess, her pale white body glowing in the moon light. Soft yet so firm, toned and muscled. Acres of legs capped by the beautiful full bush of blonde hair covering her mound, then a tight muscled stomach, up to those soft mountains of breasts. Flawless skin and an angelic face, with that flowing mane of blonde hair. What more could have been done to describe perfection?

I latched back onto her other breast and suckled on that one while running my hand down her body through her public hair, twirling it around and around. Her skin was so smooth and silky. I lost myself in the feel of it while I got my fill of her breasts. They also smelt and felt so good.

I pushed my fingers past hers and I felt what she was feeling. I found her clit and stroked it lightly. She pulled her hands away and let me work. She lifted my head off her breast and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed her for all I was worth, speeding up my rubbing. She whispered, "Not too hard," so I slowed down but focused my efforts on pleasing her. She responded and bucked and came.

As she got out of bed to clean up, I rolled over and fell to blissful sleep.

In the morning, I woke up intertwined with Lisa, she was holding me tight and I had my head buried between her breasts. I glanced down and my morning wood was pressed directly against the panties. A few millimeters of satin and lace was all that keeping me from rubbing my cock against her pussy.

I slowly started to extricate myself from the situation. At first, she fought it and held me tight, but she was truly asleep and I climbed off the bed as gently as I could, trying not to wake her up.

In the bathroom, I saw her phone charging and thought to call Julie or at least get her number again. As I swiped the screen, I saw she had a password on it. Crap!

I sat on the toilet and went over last night's events. I had had sex with another woman and I had kissed her sister. Tina was a wild woman. As I was recalling the events, I started to stroke myself. I decided to take care of myself there.

Entering back into the bedroom, Lisa was sitting up. She looked absolutely sexy with her sleep-tossed hair. I was tempted to climb right back into the bed. She looked at me and said, "I was supposed to take care of that," pointing at my groin.

"Well, it's done. I didn't want to put you out. I know how you feel about men."

"It wasn't too bad last night," she said with a smirk, running her hands through her gorgeous locks. Man, she was sexy.

"We'll I am going down to get some food. I am hungry. You want to come?"

"I am going to get a shower and dressed for the day first. Be down in a bit. Help yourself to anything in the kitchen."

I walked downstairs to see Ash's cute butt sticking out of the fridge. I walked up and slapped her butt. She jumped, looked at me and smiled. "Good morning, skank," she said. "How did you sleep?"

I looked at her in disbelief. "Excuse me," I said, getting a bit of attitude. "What did you call me?"

She blushed. "Oh sorry, I meant nothing by that. I forgot you and Lisa aren't part of the gossip chain."

She then launched into the tale of what happened last night after Lisa sent out her video of my home run and the boys' smooching as she started preparing some eggs and bacon. The girls had just got out of the strip show and were climbing on the party bus to go to a nightclub when the video came in. The girls passed it around and Robin caught wind of it and demanded to watch it. She was literally fuming when she heard the bet and was embarrassed when the boys made out.

The moment the video ended, she pulled out her phone and called up Brian, yelling at him, "Why did you want to kiss that skank in the first place? And I heard what you said about wanting to sleep with her! "

They argued all the way to the night club at full volume, and Robin made them turn the party bus around and drop her off at Brian's where she could lay into him some more. She even threatened to cancel the wedding.

Ash had just finished her tale when Billy walked in saying "I thought I smelt breakfast." His hair was mussed and his chest was bare, showing his defined muscles. Each one of his abs was completely defined. He looked like he could have stepped off the front page of a weightlifting magazine. He had on a pair of gray sweat pants with an impressive bulge right in the middle of it.

He saw me and said," Hey, hey, hey Tina. Cincinnati huh, I am a Dodger fan myself."

He was checking out my nightgown. I felt conscious of his eyes on my body and despite being covered up more than I was last night, somehow I felt more naked.

"I would ask you for that kiss you owe me but morning breath would kill your start on the Billy Thompson addiction," he boasted. "One good kiss from me and that's all you will ever crave."

I rolled my eyes and said nothing. Ash heaped some bacon and eggs on my plate and I started eating. She then gave Billy a winning smile and said, "I will make you some next."

I had to admit even though I was a guy, he really was good looking. Did he and Ash hook up last night, I wondered. Is that why he is here? As I was eating, he started to lean into me and smell my hair.

I realized at that moment I had no makeup on. Would he notice I was a guy if he got too close? I turned abruptly to him and said, "Why are you here? Don't you have someplace else to be? Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend Brian?" He reddened at the mention of Brian.

"Mr. and Mrs. K are putting me up for the wedding since they got room, and I was invited to play tennis this morning at the country club with you all to make the pairs even. I am so hoping I draw you as my partner. That way I can stare at your ass all day on the court."

"Then I better go get changed and figure out who I need to bribe so you can't," shoving the last of the egg in my mouth.

Upstairs, Lisa was dressed in a white tennis skirt, white blouse, white ankle socks and white tennis shoes. I saw she had laid a matching outfit out for me.

First, I did my makeup. Then, as I picked up the skirt, I saw the prosthetic camel toe under it tucked into white panties. I started to change as she stared at me. Her eyes were laser-focused on me as I took off my clothes. I felt conscious of my body and turned away from her.

"No," she said. "Turn around. I want to watch. "

I put myself on display as she watched me attach the prosthetic device to my penis. I then pulled up the panties and tried to put on the bra. She got off the bed and came to help me do it up. As I bent over to pull up the skirt, she cupped my butt cheeks. Her fingers trailed up my back as I stood up.

"You really are sexy," she whispered.

"Puhlease," I said. "I am not even in the same league as you and Julie. You both embody that word."

I pulled the blouse over my head and sat down on the bench at the end of the bed to put on my socks and shoes. She grabbed a brush and started combing my hair. She pulled it back in a ponytail. I barely heard her mumble to herself, "You really don't know, do you?"

Chapter 5

We drew lots for tennis partners and I ended up with Amber, Lisa and Ash's mom. Unfortunately, we were playing Becky, Brian's mom, and Billy. So instead of my ass, Billy kept staring at my fake tits. Ash and her dad were playing Brian's dad and Julie on the other court.

My serves were dead on and kept us in the match at first as even Billy had a hard time returning some of them, but these cantaloupes on my chest threw off my game so much that I did make some stupid errors.

Amber's mom wasn't that good, but she did try hard. I gave her lots of encouragement and called her Mom. We knew we were overmatched, but we had a good time and did some bonding.

Every time we took a break, Billy was there. He was like a buzzing bee, always hanging around trying to grab my attention. We were the first done and rather than watching the other game or letting Billy keep flirting with me, Amber linked my arm and said, "Let's grab a shower and have some girl talk."

We went out to the cars to get our outfits for the luncheon, mine was a flowery summer dress that Lisa had bought me, with one of the white crotch-less pantyhose we had bought at the crossdressing store, 4-inch spiked heels and white panties. The corset remained off (yes!) and I had a white bustier with a built-in bra for up top. I also had a barrette clip to pin up my hair.

We walked into the bathroom and I was pleased to see that the showers were not communal but stalls so I would not have to shower with Lisa's mom. I am not sure the prosthetic camel toe would have passed muster. Amber wasted no time stripping off her clothes. I could not help but ogle her breasts when she pulled her tops off. They had to be at least F sized.

She saw me looking and smiled. "I got them for Jonathon's 50th birthday present. Don't you just love them? He certainly does."

"Yes, they look wonderful," I stammered, fighting to keep my groin under control. Thankfully she turned and got into the shower before I got undressed, chatting amiably about our tennis match. I showered like The Flash so that by the time she walked out stark naked without a care in the world, I had already covered myself with the bustier, pantyhose and panties.

I turned my back to her and slipped on the dress. "I am so happy you came with Lisa, I can see her eyes sparkle when she talks about you or looks at you. How long have you known each other?"

Trying to be honest as I can so I remember everything I told her we met in college but just recently reconnected when she moved to Chicago. Trying to postpone wedding talks, I told her that when she asked me to marry her, I agreed on the condition of a long-term engagement.

"I am just not sure we are 100 percent right for each other, you know, she is so beautiful and perfect and from a different social circle. I am just a normal-looking college dropout who works on cars. We are from two different worlds. I'm more guy than girl. I am not sure it will work out."

"Oh no, she lights up around you in a way I haven't seen in a long time," her mom said. She then went on to tell me that Lisa had it hard in high school. "She shot up to 6' and filled out her freshman year. She towered over most of the boys. I think she intimidated them. The ones that she didn't, all they wanted to do was grab her boobs. I remember days of her coming home just crying. Boys that age can be so cruel. We gave up hopes of grandkids from her in her senior year in high school when she came out. But I have reconciled myself over that. I just want her to be happy, and I think you do that for her."

Ash walked in at that point and the focus on Lisa ended. We shifted to my family, where I explained my parents had passed in a car accident during my high school years and my sister had finished raising me. She was married now and stationed in Germany, and I hadn't seen her in a long time. I had a nephew and niece that I hadn't even met yet. While telling all of this, I couldn't help watch out of the corner of my eye as Ash stripped and showered. She left her stall open and her eyes were on me while she bathed, listening to my story.

I had seen Lisa in bed the night before and couldn't find a single flaw with her body. Ash was the same. Her breasts were a little smaller and her pubic hair was shaved completely off, but her body was sleek, tan and toned. I did notice that her only tan line was around her public area. She tanned topless. I started to feel an ache in my groin as my dick started to rise while trapped in the prosthetic.

I turned away from her and sat down and continued talking. Ash got out of the shower and walked around in front of me to where she had put her clothes, drying herself with a towel as she walked. She was right in front of me when she leaned down and grabbed her underclothes out of a bag on the floor. It could have been innocent or it could have been on purpose, but what it did do is give me the perfect view of her pussy. It was glistening. Was that water from the shower or was she aroused? I was so close I could just lean over and taste it. I licked my lips as I stared, and then realized that her MOM was in the room. In panic mode, I quickly glanced at her, praying she hadn't seen me drooling over her daughter, but she was looking in the mirror putting on makeup.

I got up, deciding to do the same. That way I could keep Ash out of my head.

Once we were all finally primped and dressed for lunch, we headed outside to see the final match in progress. We had just sat down to watch when Ash's phone rang. She talked for a few, before turning to her father.

"Lisa's and Tina's dresses are ready for pickup. If we leave now, we can grab them and still meet everyone for lunch on time. That way we don't have to go back after. Will you give us a ride Dad? That way Mom can stay and wait for Julie."

He nodded and stood up. We followed him to his truck. He had a bench seat and Ash held the door so I climbed into the middle. I noticed her father look at my stocking-clad knee but said nothing. We picked up the dresses without incident and were heading to the restaurant when a tire blew out.

Luckily, we were able to get to the side of the freeway without incident. Ash's dad got out his cellphone and said he would call AAA and for everyone to sit tight. I turned to Ash and said, "Get out. It's only a tire. I can get it changed before Triple A gets here. That way we won't be late."

I popped the bench seat and grabbed the jack. I went to the rear and looked under the car where the tire was stored. It was there. I tried lowering it with the jack tool and it wouldn't turn properly. Sighing, I dropped to my back and scooted under the truck to where the tire was. As I scooted, I realized that my dress was now bunched around my waist. Glancing back, I saw Ash and her dad, still on the phone, looking right up between my legs.

In my mind's eye, I saw they could see the crotch-less pantyhose, covered by the tight white panties, and the prosthetic camel toe. Thankfully, with that on, I would look like a girl. I figured nothing could be done and focused on the tire. I got it down and scooted out again. As I started to stand up, I noticed the large bulge in Ash's dad's pants.

As I started to loosen the lug nuts, Ash's dad hung up the phone with a "never mind" and said, "Let me do that for you." I responded, "It's okay. I am already filthy," showing my hands. "No point you getting messed up as well." I then changed the tire quickly.

Five minutes later we were back on the road. I had blackened hands and my dress and pantyhose had streaks of black from the asphalt and tire. Ash's dad still had his wood and kept glancing at my legs.

We pulled up to the restaurant at the same time as Julie, Billy, Brian's parents and her mom were getting out of their car. Julie took one look at me and walked over pissed. "What did you do?" she hissed at me.

I whispered back at her. "I gave your dad wood."

That startled her anger. Confused now, she said, "What?"

Ash walked by and said, "We got a flat and Tina changed the tire so fast we could have been in a race car pit. Dad didn't even get off the phone with Triple A and she was done."

Lisa grabbed my arm in hers and said, "Let's go see if we can clean you up."

The luncheon was boring since I knew no one and they had me sitting with Ash's groomsman on side and Billy on the other. Billy focused completely on me, asking me about my life and trying to be polite yet pry. I answered his questions with as little details as possible, trying to shift the conversation to him.

He bragged how he was a senior at Ohio State on a baseball scholarship and went on about some of his better exploits. Great he was 300 miles away. Why couldn't he be in school in Hawaii or something? At one point, he slid his hand onto my knee and started to rub the nylons. It felt good and I was shocked for a second that his contact didn't repulse me. I stayed still and ignored him.

Then, when I didn't pull away, he got more aggressive and started to run his hands upward on my thigh. I reached under the table and grabbed his hand and moved it to his own knee. After about five more minutes, I felt his hand again on my knee. This time I immediately stood up and went to the bathroom. I stayed in the stall until 10 minutes later Lisa came in to see if I was okay.

I told her Billy wasn't keeping his hands to himself and she fumed. "I'll Ronda him," she growled. "You'll what?" I said puzzled. "I'll Ronda Rousey his ass for messing with my girl," she said and turned to go find Billy.

I laughed and said, "Don't worry, baby, I can take care of myself. I can handle it." I walked back outside with her.

Luckily, the luncheon was breaking up as we came out of the bathroom. I avoided Billy completely and got back in the truck with Ash and her dad.

Back at the house, I went upstairs to change. Billy was trying to talk us girls into joining him in the hot tub, but luckily, Lisa shot him down by saying us ladies needed to get our hair done before the wedding tomorrow.

I had my second trip to a salon. This time no one suspected me at all, and my hair was done up on top of my head. I was actually comfortable talking to the girls as my nails and feet were taken care of. It is amazing the difference a month can make.

We were discussing what to do with our free evening, when Ash piped in. "My band is playing at a club tonight. I would really like it if you two came and watched. I know it's not your scene Lisa but I haven't gotten to spend a lot of time with you lately and I really want to introduce Tina to the girls. They all want to meet her since I told them how amazing she was at karaoke night."

"Well, we can stay for a while, little sis," Lisa said. "I promised to get Aunt Jackie and Uncle Justin at the airport for Mom and Dad since they have such a late flight in. "

Ash beamed in delight. We took separate cars to the club. It was a dive, but hey it was a gig. We walked in as the band was already set up. I looked at the logo on the drum set, it said their band name was, "The Skanks."

I looked at Ash, and said "Seriously?"

She laughed and said, "Embrace it. You have been called one so you are now an honorary member. Come, let me introduce you to everyone."

I found out that the band played here on Saturdays and had extra members for when people didn't show up. They didn't get paid for playing, but could drink all they wanted for free. I was about to ask Ash how she could drink when she was only 18, but then light bulb moment -- fake ID.

They asked me to sing with them, so I said I would on the songs that I knew. But once I started, I was a hit. They started having me pick the songs. I couldn't get off. As I was on stage singing, I kept looking down at Lisa. She looked so beautiful and had at least a dozen guys walk up to her and try to start a conversation. Despite the fact that she was brushing them off and focused on me, I was feeling intensely jealous.

Then it dawned on me. I had a wife. How fair is it for me to be jealous if Lisa actually met someone and liked them? Not at all. Lisa was gorgeous and I felt like our friendship was growing. I wasn't even thinking of her as the Ice Queen anymore, but as Lisa in my mind. If she found someone to love, I couldn't be in the way.

Ash saw me staring at Lisa all night and for some reason was drinking a lot. She stopped playing after a few songs and some other girl took over on bass. She sat with Lisa and chatted while I was up on stage singing.

Finally, we took a break and Lisa waved me over. She told me she was going to head to the airport to get her relatives, but would I mind staying and taking Ash home since Ash was too drunk to drive.

I said ok, and thirty minutes later I led Ash out the door and we were halfway to the car when she stumbled. Rather than letting her fall, I scooped her up into my arms. For as tall as she was, she wasn't very heavy. She leaned into me and was mumbling into my neck as I walked. I think I made out, "Lisa gets everything" but I wasn't sure what she was saying. I tucked her into the back seat before fishing her keys out of her purse and driving her home in silence. She didn't say a word on the drive home so I figured she fell asleep.