All Comments on 'A Boiled Frog Pt. 07'

by noobdude

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lisa is a great example of what domination isn’t. She just abusive, plain and simple.

The HRT is the final drop, that level of non-consent should never be rewarded.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too many inconsistencies. Chris either loves his wife or he doesn't. If he's fine with getting some on the side with Lisa, then he has to be ok with her getting hers. And accept that his marriage is over.

Let's not even get into both women (a.k.a. cunts) making decisions that affect Chris's future without talking to him first.

Why is Chris so concerned about being feminized? His balls have been gone since the start of the story.

Then there's the constant lies and deceit amongst the group.

Maybe there is potential here for a good story, but this has too many contradictions to qualify.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have just read this series for the second time, that's how much I love it! I do hope that there will be more parts added in the future! There is so much going on and I am sure others are also anxious to see where it leads...

mistyfdfamistyfdfa9 months ago

All you end-of-the-series folks, I've submitted my rewrite of the next bit of part three. I majorly expanded the week after Vegas, where Chris/Tina is working on the GTO, to include a new scene with Julie, a more developed and personal day with Lisa, a higher amount of drama with Tiffany, and wrote a different ending for Lisa and Tina's date.

I know it isn't part 8, but I hope you won't be disappointed with some new content.

ScowlScowl10 months ago

Noobdude i doubt you still listen to the insensitive idiotic useless assholes that spend time criticizing when they have no ideas or creativity of their own. I wish they would just read something else or go to another site. I wish you’d finish the story. I read it because I want to know what Tina will do, what Ash will discover, how Chris will help his sister. I worry that Tina is wrong about Lisa and Julie but if that is the direction then that is the direction. I know it’s been six years. Come back and finish. If I can send a direction message I will, first time for me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He needs to be locked up in the funny farm for a good long time to get his head on steraight. Riducluous.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story sadly never finished

Jack506Jack50611 months ago

It is ridiculous the number of incomplete stories on this site. This story started out well, then eventually added some unnecessary elements, but was still a fun read. Now it’s been years and no follow up or completion. Sad and irritating.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This series started out great. But the author tried to add a lot of unnecessary things. The incest was not needed, the sister should have just been the strong support that Tina needed. The sexual tension with Dee was not needed. Trans people go through a lot as it is without everyone trying to manipulate them. And honestly the hrt without telling Tina was too much. Lisa should be punished for it. And Julie should be heart broken after Tina leaves her (which she should). I would love to see Ash stepping up. And Tina playing a mentor role for the girl she meet at Iowa. I would have loved to see Tina be more assertive (something like women studies series; girl empowerment). This story had so much potential. The last couple chapters left a bad taste in my mouth. I hope the author gets to complete it though.

AanyaSharmaAanyaSharma11 months ago

Feel like the author is trying to add too many things into the story. The incest was not needed, the sister should have been there only for absolute support. The sexual tension with Dee was not needed. Also Tina should have left both Julie and Lisa after the hrt incident. Maybe get with Ash. Honestly if this story continues I would like to see Lisa punished and Julie heart broken. (Side note, having big breasts is not indicative of being more "womanly"). This story had so much potential. I hope if the author decides to continue it gets better. But right now it has just left a bad taste in my mouth after reading the last couple chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story line. Disappointed it isn't finished.

mistyfdfamistyfdfaabout 1 year ago

Hey all, Misty here!

Finally broke my block and I am writing again. Hoping to have my re-do of part three done in the next few weeks.

Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think Julie should have a butt spanked and told to make a decision as if she wants to be with Lisa or she wants to be with her husband neither one or the other is either 1 or the other and not be allowed both and if she wants her husband he should be with her only The following program contains scenes of violence viewer discretion is strongly advised

sisy_juliesisy_julieabout 1 year ago

Great work.. waiting for the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story except hormone thing. Completely breaks the trust in the relationship and would have made me drop the story if it wasnt dead already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story but still waiting for the rest. Kind of a let down to see it's not done after so many years have passed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So I posted another comment earlier but now going back reading chapter 1 it actually starts in reverse order so we see from that that Tina is Tina has a new job is married now does that mean still married to Julie not necessarily but is married and has a lesbian girlfriend so it leaves a lot to be led to believe that there is some reconciliation going on so can't wait to see if we ever do 5 years later get the rest of each chapters but it is an absolutely great great story not so much for the ancestral part but I understand that there's some people out there that do like that so either way great story and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Argh, I should have checked the date posted to know this went to completed story so sad. The way I see it is that Tina was being played by his wife and Lisa from the beginning. They were sitting him up to find a soft landing and I don't know if that sucks landing's going to be would be or Ash but I see Tina finally getting a bigger backbone on leaving Julie and Julie will be devastated and that will break up her and Lisa also cuz apparently they've never separated they've always been playing and lisa is a crazy fuck. And the whole point of bringing in a third person I mean there was so much distress here My Tina is even still with Julie and Lisa I don't understand except for the great sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

By not finishing the story, you ruin the entire story. By shoving in too many things like Incest, you ruin the story. And even though it's a fictional story on a porn site, making it so unbelievable is a disservice to the story and the readers. You may have thought that he "boiled slowly" but is any man or husband or ANYBODY that stupid to let himself be used and abused over and over and over again and not wake up to the abuse, manipulation and disrespect? I think not. Really poorly done. Glad you stopped.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 1 year ago

This story is goated, but it's a shame it will never be finished. It's been 5 years now. This story was so good, but I regret reading it because it's not finished. I haven't felt this way since reading Yours by Backyardbottomslash. Another story unfinished.

maidenhead_1985maidenhead_1985over 1 year ago

Great story but waiting for the continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So "life is what happens while you're making other plans" is true, yet I'm still patiently waiting, waiting, waiting for the continuation/resolution of this story. Let's just say that I'm not rooting for Lisa and hope she gets her comeuppance and Ash finds her way into Tina's life.

mrdangerzonemrdangerzoneover 1 year ago

Really hope this gets a long awaited conclusion. This story is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it! I hope to read more chapters.

JoyofrealizationJoyofrealizationover 1 year ago

What a fantastic read - and what a lucky ( if rather paranoid ( main subject, God he's a lucky girl. I wish someone would do this to me. God this is one turn on after another ....can't wait for part 8 . Keep going it's marvellous.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

What am Amazing story!!!! 5 years ago now since an update. I thought i read abot part 8 being almost complete. Love this story 😀😀😀😀😀👍👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the whole story

mistyfdfamistyfdfaalmost 2 years ago

My summary for the first arc is posted, and I'm in the midst of annotating part 4. Aiming to have the second arc posted by the end of the month (if not before).

https://literotica.com/s/a-soft-boiled-egg-the-vegas-arc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So there is news.... great

mistyfdfamistyfdfaalmost 2 years ago

Hey all, sorry for the radio silence; life, uh, got the best of me for a hot minute.

I have two scenes left to do in my quick and dirty summary of parts one and two. Once that is done, I will post that and a couple of "deleted scenes" from those parts in the near future. Hoping to get the other parts knocked out soon after and to (hopefully) have the first half of part eight (if not more) up before the summer gets too far along.

Wish me luck!

FutafemdomFutafemdomalmost 2 years ago

Since this will never get finished, my best guess is that the shakes also drive him hornier, which is why he can’t contain himself.

Lisa will continue to break boundaries ultimately forcing an ultimatum where Tina will have Julie choose. Julie will choose correctly, but ultimately they will allow Lisa back into their lives.

Before all this gets resolved, Tina will look to di for support which coincides with the Halloween party.

Emily’s husband is cheating, and Ash will fall for Dakota.

monasissymonasissyalmost 2 years ago

Noobdude, I hope you are ok. This is such a wonderful story. Begining of this chapter you said you have part of ch. 8 ready, please publish that if you are at all able. So that we would know a bit more of what happened to Tina. I wish I had a friend like her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh we really really need more chapters of this story, please???

FastreidyFastreidyabout 2 years ago

Hi, I am guessing from the last date being 2017 that we are not likely to see the end 😭

The story has gripped me and I would love to see our hero come through strong.

I guess I would like to see him break Julie’s heart as she had manipulated him and allowed Lisa to be a control freak 💔

Hears hoping 🙏

Mukul10Mukul10about 2 years ago

I don't know if its fully abandoned at this point ... But i would love to see a conclusion to this...

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

This has turned into a fantastic story, but sadly it was to have been completed over 4 years ago. It would appear at this point in time that the story will never be completed. Unfortunately we are left with an itch that will never be scratched.

Veronica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is “the” read when I need a lovely story. Please finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish there was more great story thus far

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

swesome story have read it many times and am just looking for a conclusion

macrosmacrosover 2 years ago

Ohhhh, it's so sad the story is not finished. I was becoming my favorite one :( It's so well written and I love the characters. Please please please noobdude, continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This will forever be one of my all favorites, i never did understand what happened, i only wish the author all the best and wish to hear from them again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just reread this for like the 5th time it is that good. Please finish the story. Your fans are dying to see how it turns out.

muffinukmuffinukover 2 years ago

I appreciate you've got a very busy work schedule, and all this writing is done purely from a love of writing (i know how tiring 60 hour working weeks can be).

Please take this as a massive compliment! you have many fans dying to know when the next chapter will be released. Do you have any updates regarding this wonderful story please please please.

Mukul10Mukul10over 2 years ago

I really hope to see a new chapter of this

muffinukmuffinukover 2 years ago

just to say thankyou for such a fantastically well written story. considering the topic! you've made the characters seem so real and interesting. but please please please put everybody of of their misery if Julie is leaving Tina for Lisa (the suspense is killing everybody (lol)

you did mention that you work loads of hours. Have you considered starting a patreon site! taking into account your obvious natural talent for fiction. it could be an avenue to a full time living, you might not have considered.

Again thankyou for such a wonderfully engrossing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have really enjoyed this well-written story. It's evolved naturally, and hasn't been repetitive as some other long stories are. I actually care about Tina, and was nervous for her, and what the future holds for her.

Then I sadly realised it was unfinished. shame. If the author manages to continue, or bring Tina's tale to a close, I'm sure there would be a lot of very happy readers, myself included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There should be a rule put in place that no story could be posted until it is completed. Then they can post the entire story. I am so disgusted by people building up most of a story and then never finishing it. I don’t care what the reason is because that rule would take care of it. If the powers that be wanted to split the site into a completed story section and a section for everything else whether it is never to be completed works or still being worked on stories then that would save those of us that invest our time into reading something just to end up with no ending. It’s like getting a ruined blowjob, getting all worked up and then nothing. It is so damn annoying.

dudesondudesondudesondudesonover 2 years ago

Hope this Story gets finished someday its so wonderful.

I cant wait when Lisa gets pregnant

darthnader19darthnader19almost 3 years ago

Still saddened this amazing story was never continued. Hope every thing is all right with Noobdude and he decides to return one day

YidoSYidoSalmost 3 years ago

You are cruel, to "end" it with such a cliffhanger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finish the story!!

Ralphie101Ralphie101almost 3 years ago

Yes, please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please finish this story. Great reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dear author this is a far better level of writing than is usual in this forum. The praise from many readers is warranted. Hope your well of inspiration is nigh to overflowing. Good luck with this and any other writing endeavors you may have going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great....

What about a story of 5 or 10 years later....sure your fans would want it

tied2thewipinposttied2thewipinpostalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the best, if not THE best stories I've read on here. VERY compelling, interesting. Good characters, multiple characters, good character development, and realistic. Well done!!! DO please continue writing....Will Tina and Ash ever get together to punish Lisa? Will Tina with her permaboobs "develop" into a perma-dominant character? Dying to read about Tina getting it on with Dee. LOL....haven't been this excited for the next installment in a story since Harry Potter! Great Job!

hloverhloverabout 3 years ago

Yes please! Love this story, looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Glad you are back. I was a little dissapointed when you stopped last time and left us all hanging. Can't wait for the next chapter.

mistyfdfamistyfdfaabout 3 years ago

Hey all!

I have not heard back from anyone else on the project, but I am going to soldier on with it. I am not as fast with my writing as I once was (60-hour work weeks will do that), but I will work on getting *something* done in the next month—even if it is only a summary to act as the first part of a new series that I can actually post to.

As for part 8, he had seven-ish scenes planned between Tina getting home and the Halloween party's aftermath. I will likely split off the first few scenes, build them out a bit more, and post them as Part 8. The Halloween party and what follows will probably be Part 9.

After that, who knows? I would be working from scratch at that point; not like I would be starved for plot hooks. I would still need to deal with Dakota coming to live with Tina and Julie, what Ash's espionage means for Emily, (a number of) lingering issues between Tina, Julie, and Lisa that will definitely take another whole part on their own—if not two—to resolve, Dee's role in things going forward, Tina's (non-)surgeries... I think y'all get the idea.

Will keep y'all posted!

Lapper69Lapper69about 3 years ago

I guess it is too late to beg for the next chapters but I was really enjoying this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super work...

My ten cents about this story, really sad that we never got it finished, real shame, if it had been it would have been one of if not the best series on here, but the thing that really impressed me was the start. I have never been a fan of stories starting out of time order but the way this was written it was brilliant, because all the way through you felt that the MC was going to lose both Julie and Lisa, but the opening paragraph keeps you engaged as clearly that didn't happen, its the first time ever I think I have seen that tool used effectively.

Finally I would be interested, I assume Dakota was added to proved Ash a love interest and how did people seeing the whole thing going? I was thinking that Tina in the end would become the dominant one of the three

peter944peter944over 3 years ago

All that and no ending? That’s almost criminal.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 3 years ago
Still in my "someday?" folder

I keep coming back to this in hopes of a finish, whether from Misty or Noobdude.

I've avoided starting such a highly rated story since the obvious heartbreak of the fans means I'd only be setting myself up for the same.

Cvh0601Cvh0601over 3 years ago
How does it________ ?

Like others, I have waited, wondering if:

1. Chris had a panic attack going thru the TSA check point and ended up in a Hospital having to explain why he's on HGH with no medical history/psych eval for transitioning from M to F. Is Lisa giving Chris an experimental, not yet FDA approved Hormones?

2. Makes it "home" observes an orgy at Lisa's place with Julia as the star attraction, realizes Lisa has stolen her away and leaves

3. Changes his/her flight to Las Vegas and outs him/her self to Lisa's parents and describes how their daughter has sabotaged his/her marriage to Julia.

4. Makes it home, seduces, Tiffany, Julia's PA, to find out what she and Lisa have been up to. Both surprise each other that they have a lot in common.

5. Cancels flight home, checks into local hospital for a work up... explains what wife's girlfriend/lover has done to him.

One could go on with various scenarios, but you get my frustration of having this story just hanging in the wind

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thinking of you!

This story has me captivated an I'm so glad you brought us along for the ride!

I really hope you are doing well @noobdude, we're all worried about you and some of us are expecting the worst. You've touched so many people with your story and we can't wait for more. Thank you @mistyfdfa for trying to check up on them, I'm looking forward to the possibility of the story continuing!

Keep up the great work, we're rooting for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't wait

I have been waiting for the next update since a long time. @Misty thank you for trying to get in touch with noobdude again. My hope in this is renewed again. Hope noobdude is doing okay. Please keep us posted with the updates. Looking forward for the next installments.

mistyfdfamistyfdfaover 3 years ago
Hey all, Misty here!

I have been hearing from a fair number of this story's fans recently, asking if there is more of it, and that is a complicated question to answer. The last time I spoke with noobdude was Jan in 2017 when they sent me the very rough draft for part 8 (so... yes, there is more).

However, I have been adamant about not continuing without them—it's ultimately not my story and I've been so out of whack in the intervening time, that I didn't feel like I could do this justice—so that draft has just languished in my inbox since I got it.

I still believe noobdude is the one who can actually finish this—at the same time, it has bothered me for a while that there is not a nice bow on what has become a fan favourite epic.

I reached out to them, to see if they are still using the e-mail I had from when we were sending drafts back and forth. Should I not hear back, I will likely be more inclined to tackling part eight—especially if I can get one of the other editors to work on it with me.

Will keep you all posted!

PaulinndPaulinndalmost 4 years ago
More

More please I need to know how this turns out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please please write more.

This is one of the best stories I have read ( and regularly read) on line Tina is both brave and tough while remaining vulnerable. We need to know more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

I just finished reading all of the story. It got me so excited every time I would read a new chapter. I couldn't stop. It's almost 2:30 in the morning. I can't wait for chapter 8 to come out! I am a guy who himself likes to crossdress. I would not go as far as Chris has and allwed himself to be turned into Tina but still makes for a GREAT series! I really do hope you keep this series up. I need to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My bad

I commented earlier that I would hate to see Lisa cause Julie and Tina to break-up but then on re-reading the entire story, realised that you have already covered that right at the very start. Tina and Julie were still happily married and Lisa was settled as her lesbian lover.

But there are still so many questions unanswered. What became of Ash, who moved to their town for university?

What about Emily? Along with other readers, I actually would prefer Tina and Emily do not start an incestuous relationship but she is a part of Tina's life again. Where do you see her fitting in?

You have done a fabulous job in turning Chris into Tina and that is who I see her as now. I can't wait to read more of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love Tina and Julie

I’d hate to see them broken apart by Lisa so can’t wait till you complete this story. Tina is an amazing woman the way you depict her.

Joann69Joann69almost 4 years ago
More

So what happens next? Does she continue, does she end up with Ash, Dakota .

You have created my greatest fantasy and I'm dying to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So hot!

Wonderful story, I want more, I need more. I've got a picture of Tina in my head and want her for my own. Please post Chapter 8 ASAP and more. Love your writing. Your characters are so vivid and plot lines sooooo delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A lucky boy it’s a fantastic beautiful sexy lady

Mmm love this story it took me a week to get to the end of 7 can’t wait for 8 was sure she was going to get her sister all the way !God it would be a dream come true to be Tina 💦💦💦this has been a fantastic read can’t wait for the rest just know she’s going to be with Ash 💓💓pleasssse keep it going.Love Alisha

fucked_nerd31fucked_nerd31about 4 years ago
this has become my favrites

ohhh my god dude that's just mind-blowing .

You know i was wondering just here and there, and get the tittle of the story and read the intro line and thought what should the story be around but my GOD dude your really i mean really fantastic YAR

i start reading from 11:30 in night and i completed this whole seven part till 3 in morning in between which i don't know how many times have cummed and yar seriously i can't wait for the ending dude please give us a ending soon as possible

I have become a fan of your work man created an id on the site just to get a notification of the story man and i know i will read it again today this has become my FAP material dude

i love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Reader

Loved the character, please keep writing

SamWinters83SamWinters83over 4 years ago
Sadness

So sad this was never finished. My heart plummeted when I saw the last updated date, and saying that "chapter 8 was coming soon". :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Such a shame

This was easily best story on this site just a shame it never finished . I hope You are ok and enjoying life

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

hoping for part 8 very soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

I have read this 3 times. Still waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Left hanging!!!

Please, please don't leave us hanging. I know it's only a story but it has a life of it's own and we all need to find out what happens to Tina and the rest or her "family".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story-Eagerly Waiting for More

Really great story. The characters draw you in. Please let us know you’re doing ok. We would love to have more parts to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving the story

Loving the story (but personally so turned off by incest. Hope you don't take that further). Eager to hear about Tina's "welcome" home.

DianakryssyDianakryssyalmost 5 years ago
Please please finish the story.

This is a wonderful story. Please finish, don’t leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice one....

great story @noobdude

I really loved Chris...Tina, Julie, Lisa, Ash and now even Ems. Their characters are amazing and interesting to follow. Keep it coming...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
more please

im sure you get this from dozens of other people but please please PLEASE dont leave us hanging like this .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Boo to the bad comments

Ok. I read tons of this stuff. I thoroughly enjoyed it. You said you stopped at what you feel was an ending point, but now I really really want to read the rest. You said it was well underway. I truly hope so.

Your new fan miss Kira Bangkok

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hope to read more

I've just finished reading the series and I've really enjoyed it, both as porn and as a great story. You're a good writer and my only minor complaint is that you glossed over some of the sex scenes a little quickly from season with salt onwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please continue

Great story with cliffhangers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Glad I didn't waste my time reading all of this

Even for fiction this was just awful. He, especially, doesn't have the brains that god gave a squirrel. He'd have so many diseases and his sphincter would have been such a mess that he'd be dead. Really dumb.

SissyTaraSissyTaraabout 5 years ago
Waiting for more.

Please continue. I look forward to reading more of Tina’s story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
agree with the above anonymous commenter

Really hope you're doing well, noobdude. I just want to say I'm absolutely enthralled by the characters you've created, and though you owe us nothing, it'd be amazing to see you return. Hope you're doing fine after your surgery and I can't wait to see you post or even comment again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
this story needs to continiue

it's nearly 2019 and still no update. please continiue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need More

really enjoying the journey. Well written, and characters are great. Love to hate Lisa, and the way she controls Julie. I see that it has been a long time since any chapters have been added, and hope that this isn't the end. Thank you for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

great story, can't wait to know what will happen during the Halloween office party...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YASSS

We need moreeee it's so well written and so...so sexy

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Sexual Frustrations Being Released!

I think Tina and Emily had a good time going out after finding a great apartment! Relaxed the two also were able to sexually explore each other without crossing Emily's boundries! Honestly I think Tina should divorce Julie and let her go to be with Lisa! I know there's an age difference but I see Tina and Ash as a married couple! However, a lot of honesty would have to be discussed! Then we have an 18 year old Dakota to be helped! The born female lesbians could really have a hay day with all the estrogen flowing! All this can go in many directions! Julie and Tina stay together and boot Lisa out of their lives allowing Dakota to live with them as a daughter encouraging the lesbian persona to mature! Pt. 08 will be ready when? Thank you for the stories noobdude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
11 months with no update

This is why I gave up reading stories that are not complete.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous