All Comments on 'A Boiled Frog Pt. 07'

by noobdude

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh wow so hot

oh my , to say i love this story isn't enough .i'm transitioning my self so can i beg?? you to continue this please !!! .really can't wait for more. thanks so much.

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594over 6 years ago
Nice work!

Love the series...getting more complicated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great chapter! At first, I didn't know if I liked the introduction of Chris's sister into the story. But, you did a fantastic job of writing her character and she has great chemistry with Tina. I'm also hoping Tina can resolve her jealousy issues with Julie & Lisa, so she can start having more fun and worrying less.

mistyfdfamistyfdfaover 6 years ago
A True Writing Odyssey

Was great working with you again on this and I hope that my suggestion of this being more like Pt. 2, in that Emily and Tina would be the focus, was not too much of a headache for you (especially after I dropped that flowchart of the rough draft on you ._.;;).

Also, hope people enjoy how much I adamantly insisted (to the point of writing my own takes on a few key scenes) that Emily get more character development and Lisa be more dominant in ways beyond fucking Julie senseless.

Really looking forward to Pt. 8 now that the aftermath of the move has twenty plus pages to itself instead of being crammed into the back half of this part n.n

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I can't believe you're not a professional writer. The story is so good can't wait for the next installment thank you so very much for writing this for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
best of the year

I read stories here every morning and so far this year (only one month to go for a whole year) your story is absolutely the best one I've read . You could write for a living . I can't wait for the next chapter and will be disappointed when the story ends but also can't wait to see what Julie and Lisa have had planned.

Happy writing..........

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 6 years ago
Hotter than a July day in Phoenix

Hey Noobdude, another great chapter. Love the sister calling out Julie. Chris went from cross dressing to transvestism and now it appears he's going into being a transgender. Does anyone really trust Lisa? Hell no! She has always been after full control over her sub lover, Julie. If she can get Chris to start liking guys, it would put more strain on your head shakey relationship. Seems to me that Lisa is working a long con. I have some doubts that Chris is strong enough to do battle with Lisa. A change for n hormones could be devastating to his mind a body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
have been looking forward to this chapter

And it didn't disappoint! Now looking forward to next episode. GREAT STUFF!!! Love the way the story keeps evolving.. Favorite!!

betathingbetathingover 6 years ago
Darn it

A predicament. My tongue got so hard that it covered up my eye-tooth and I couldn't see what I was typing. Why is that I type at the same speed using one hand or two? But then how often do I use two?

A most enjoyable story. Thank you. It is well done, interesting and it seems like every page serves as a launching paid for more. I am counting down to get to Part 8.

Many times I feel that I have great ideas to contribute. This is not one of those times. You are so far ahead of me that I am about to turn in my pencil..

Please continue. Thank you and you advisers for a great contribution. It is appreciated.,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please no sex change operation

I am hoping Chris/Tina learns to assert him/herself over Lisa and reestablishes a loving relationship. Maybe Emily divorces her husband and falls in love with Lisa and Julie amd Tina live happily ever after. But please please please no sex change operation. Julie loves Chris/Tina to much to do that to him/her. Perhaps Tina goes to another doctor and gets put on more hormones to give him an erection and make love to Julie good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best ever

This is the best story ever. My absolute all time favorite. I can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please , please ...

This story is absolutely amazing. I only have one request. Please let this story have a happy ending. So many authors try to go for an artistic conclusion, which involves the protagonist getting their heart broken but determined to fight for the future. Please don't go that route.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

your detail is getting better with each chapter. you make the reader feel that we are there with you, i hope you don't get tired of bringing us on you journey because there is no way to wrap this up quickly maybe after another 20 or so chapters. just dealing to the ramifycation of finding out you were put on hormones alone is going to take much of a chapter itself between the sole seaching and if YOU want to keep taking them because up till you could change back without notice and finding out what lisa is up to

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fantastic plot and cast

the cast of characters is perfect and guaranteed to produce tension and play with all the emotions. Brilliantly written and very real. I like the way the story is told from Chris/Tina's perspective. It's his ongoing journey, and doesn't need a neat 'happy ending'. Stick with your vision for the story, it's brilliant so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this story - best one on the site

I think this is the best story on the site. You really are a talented writer. The only critic I would have is that you don't write fast enough because I cant get enough of your story.

I think people need to take it easy on Lisa. Remember back to the first chapter and it sounds like there is a happy ending. Tina says she has a job in the medical field that her lesbian lover got her. I assume it is Lisa - would be interesting to see if it is not. Lisa is just fun. I like what she is doing with Julie - especially if they still all end up happy together like chapter 1 says. Everyone still seems happy, but it is fun to see the challenges you throw in there before they get there.

Interesting way to reincorporate Ash. I was hoping we get more of her in the story.

Is there any way that if Tina wants to be more aggressive than Lisa that she has a session or two with Amanda? That girl has enough kink for both of them. Would love to see her get back in there.

Love that Tina is leaning towards bigger implants. A nice D would be plenty.

Any news on when we can expect the next chapter? I find myself checking here weekly to see if you have finished the next section. Thanks for your efforts. Like I said, best story on the site.

noobdudenoobdudeover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

You guys are too kind. I'm certainly not the best. If you haven't read Dreamcloud, Sons of Battles, LeandraNyx, oshaw or YKN4949, you are missing something. All are better than me.

I do appreciate the comments though. They have been what's keeping me writing. I do like to hear what people like and dislike. I am sorry I am so slow. I work two jobs and try to fit writing in on top of that. I steal a few minutes here and there, but sometimes go days without typing anything out. With the holidays I expect to be even more busy, but I will try to get Part 8 done by Christmas. That's the plan anyway.

That's the first I have heard about someone wanting Amanda back in the story. I will have to think about that. If you have an opinion, drop me a line and tell me who you would like to see more of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love your story, can't wait for Chapter 8

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your story and cannot wait for you to post Chapter 8. I am also anxious to find out how Tina reconciles with Julie and how your characters developed so that Tina becomes a female medical sales rep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Length of story

How far into the story would you say this chapter is? Is it half way, more than half or less? How many more chapters? I'm just curious. Really love this story and is my favorite in this site. I check daily for updates on new chapters.

noobdudenoobdudeover 6 years agoAuthor
Length

I have until Part 11 mapped out in my head. That will reconcile out the first chapter and go a tad beyond. I could probably call it quits then.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Tension and conflict are building...

Great chapter, great writing. Introducing his sister worked well and proved to be very erotic. Let's not lose her as she could be the one Tina needs to lean on. His wife seems to be pretty much gone. She's only using Tina as a toy now, a vibrator, maybe even an adorable distraction, but her true love seems to be Lisa. Julie is completely under Lisa's control - except for that pesky marriage - and Lisa's just about killed that.

Like most sociopaths, and Yes, I think she's a sociopath; Lisa is dangerous. Arrogant, lies constantly, reckless, unashamed; look up the definition for sociopath and you'll see what I mean. What she and Julie did with the hormones is unconscionable; not to mention illegal and highly unethical. Tina could have Lisa's medical license yanked in a heartbeat, and then get rich with the ensuing civil suit. Lisa pretends to "love" Tina, but I think it's all a farce. It's just another way for her to dominate Julie, sleeping with her man.

I agree with Santacruzman; Lisa is running a long con. She intends to break the marriage, move Julie in with her and, if possible, add Tina as a sub to "play" with from time to time - but I don't think Tina would like the games Lisa really wants to play with him.

Tina's only chance to save the marriage is to get Julie away from Lisa completely, but I think it may be too late for that. Even if Julie was lied to about what the powder would do to Tina, she's still guilty of conspiring to drug her husband without his knowledge. That's cold, very cold. No wife who loves her husband would do that. Neither of those women can be trusted now. Hopefully Tina won't just shrug off what they did.

wallace99wallace99over 6 years ago

Another amazing chapter! I hope the next chapter features a lot of Lisa. I love her little schemes to mold Chris into her ideal lover, it makes the series really fun.

sissyfluffsissyfluffover 6 years ago
Not so much anymore.

The story started out well. Some(me) would expect a story set in the transsexual/crossdresser category to reach a point where the said crossdresser was engaged, either willingly or not, in a bit of homosexual hanky-panky. Not so in this "gender-bender." It turns out that our hero(heroine?) seems to be involved merely to get some lesbian pussy.

That said, it is very well written.

SleepynotlazySleepynotlazyover 6 years ago
Amazing characterization!

I've been reading this for the last two day.

I blew through the first chapters in a day or so as my schedule doesn't allow for much time to read but my god was I hooked.

There were certainly elements that I didn't like with the characters early on but I could never say that they were poorly written or that it broke my sense of immersion. It made them feel real, real people with real problems.

There were even times where I put down my mobile because I was getting angry at a character or a decision, which have happened lately as well :)

If that doesn't endorse the novel that you feel so invested in I don't know what.

I loved, absolutely loved Ash. She was so cute and your heart really felt for her, the sense of wonder, envy, joy, anguish and finally hope in this chapter.

Lisa is a bit of a... paradox.

On one side the early characterization of an egocentric bully set the feeling that on some level has persisted throughout the story, which Tina's internal thoughts painted as a major antagonist, which probably culminated in this chapter.

But on the other hand, we've seen her flaws, her insecurities, her joy and her caring side. And because of the one-sided version we've received in recent chapters as well as the breach of trust on numerous occasions has pushed her again into an antagonistic role, which I'm debating with myself if it's entirely earned. She has for sure stuff to answer for, but how much is malicious and how much is her own sense of being right and knowing what's best?

After reading all the chapters I can't help but feel emotionally drained as I feel we've really been on this path of self-discovery with Chris turned Tina.

I swear I could go on for hours on this. I'm waiting on edge what will happen next.

Jamieg62Jamieg62over 6 years ago
Awesome story, keep it going!

I have been reading eritica for over 40 years and your story is hands down one of the best ones I have ever read!

It was so good I have read the whole thing from the begin of part 1 chapter 1 to the end of part 7 in two sittings, I can't wait to read the next part!

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

A boiled frog is by far the best I’ve read on literotica! Been waiting a long long time for the next chapter - don’t make us wait much longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

By far the best I have ever read, please give us MORE!!!

SunloverSunloverover 6 years ago
Loved them all

Have really enjoyed all of your Boiled Frog stories. Very fun and entertaining. The only thing I haven't enjoyed is the emphasis on big tits. I'm a fan of small tits, so guess it is just a personal preference. My opinion though is that big tits, especially fake big tits are obnoxious so I certainly hope that if Tina gets a boob job they are of a reasonable size, no more than a 'C' cup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can't wait ♥

2 months and i still waiting for part 8

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please carry on and write the next chapter

The one thing I hate more than anything is an unfinished story. You are a great writer and apart from a few small errors your story is absolutely brilliant.

Please continue and I can hardly wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A great story

I truly enjoyed reading this story and can't wait to read the following parts to it this is a master piece of writing and I've had to basically read it none stop over the last couple of days just couldn't stop and want to find out what happens next please b quick ;) great work and please write more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story so far

Hey there, keep up the writing! This is a great series, it would be a shame not to see it concluded... hint hint! Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Just checking in waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I thought #8 was almost finished ...

I am sorry for my impatience but I do want to see what happens next.

pingjpingjabout 6 years ago
Please

Please publish the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excitedly awaiting the next chapter

Please please don't keep us hanging can't wait to see the next chapter this story is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I hope noobdude checks in soon

Any update would be appreciated. I don't want to sound morbid, but another of my favorite authors - DocCis - passed away in December leaving several unfinished stories. It would be nice to have some sort of "author still has a heartbeat" indicator even if to just let people know that someone has been logging in, even if they haven't been posting.

helenakenthelenakentabout 6 years ago
Next please

This story has me completely sucked in!

Can’t wait for the next instalment.

noobdudenoobdudeabout 6 years agoAuthor
Alive

Sorry, I am alive. I am having some personal issues. Surgery scheduled for next week. Haven't felt like feeling sexy or writing at all. I apologize for the delay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
awesome story

i can say this story has me transfixed . i well understand the transition journey can be quite interesting indeed !! . wishing you the best with your recovery. thanks for the update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks and best wishes, noobdude

Thanks for checking in and so sorry for your problems. We hope you recover quickly, fully, and easily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

would love to see Tina go back to the house & drag lisa into the street after speajing to her company and getting a massive out of court settlement for illegal use of company research and getting back with lisas little sister when she returns from germany keep up the good work this is a very enjoyable story Sadiexx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great series

Would love to see more of your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best wishes

Hope you get well soon. Great story please finish it there's so many of us waiting to see what's going to happen. Thank you very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story, well written

Thanks so much for your writing! Hope you are well, soon.

JoannnicholeJoannnicholeabout 6 years ago
Oh the fun of transitioning

I know the fun and stress of transitioning. I am going on two years living full time and a year and a half of hormone treatment. My doctor says my body loves estrogen and I have to agree the changes and low requirements in dosses has me happy. I even noticed a good fast amount of change to my breasts. I had to have gull bladder removed a couple of months ago and i am still struggling to be sexy. Plus side I have my family support now not necessarily approval but not trying to stand in my way.

Cookie7991Cookie7991about 6 years ago
Oh please!!

More, more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
thanks for such a great story so far

I hope that you are recovered and feeling better soon!

mindwipermindwiperabout 6 years ago

Hope you are well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I hope you come back

still waiting and hope you are Ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Getting worried that the surgery didn't go well

Noobdude, whether you write another word or not, please check in and let us know how you're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more

patiently waiting for more. please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Such a captivating story. I really can't wait to see the rest you have in store . There's so much unresolved tension!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story, but…

I love the story, but when will there be more? I hope that all is well with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Are you okay?

Are you guys okay?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hope you are ok

Hope you are recovering ok and soon feel up to writing. One of the best series here. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Breathlessly awaiting more

I am excited to see where you take the story. Your editors have done a nice job too. I would like to see you wrap it back to the beginning of part 1 and take it on from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Loved the entire series and hope to see the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more

Please give us the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I got a bad feeling about this

No reply in six months, just hoping your well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent series

What an exceptional series. Please please please publish more. This is a fantastic Love story as well as a story of passion, lust and discovery. Touching so many possibilities that can’t simply end here.

Please please publish the remaining chapters...and keep writing more....don’t stop exploring all taboos. You write so beautifully.

davyupdavyupover 5 years ago
Just same ol same ol

So sick of the drama. Hopefully this is the end of the never going anywhere story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great series but . . .

You write well and you know how to tell a story, I'll be honest this series has been a treat to read and I cant get enough. I want you to know I love it and seeing Tina blossom and grow into her own is a lot of fun but the last few chapters have been frustrating because it feels like theres no progression or worse that their is a net negative amount of progress.

Tina get confident lays out ground rules, her partners break the rules. Tina gets hurt by this and things come to a head again and they do talk and seem to come to an understanding and it seems like Lisa actually does love Tina and vice versa only for her to completely betray her in everyway possible. Not to mention Julie who not only joined Lisa in this betrayl and treating Tina like garbage but also considering she cheated in the beginning despite her pronouncments of true undying love and repeatedly being doted and loved on unconditionally by Tina she just seems to bend whichever way she is asked by the nearest person and its a really bad look. I get that Julie is a little broken and i don't hate her yet but she dancing dangerously close since she always gets what she wants in the end and never seems to take her loves feelings into consideration despite that. Its eapecially frustrating after Tina seemed to realize that Lisa needed to be an equal partner for love between the three of them to blossom and then she just gets kind of discarded quietly, like she isnt even worth a proper break up. Tina isnt innocent either but its hard to be mad at her lust right bow when her home life is such a mess.

Anyways i dont mean to rant, i do enjoy the story even as more than just erotica but stories that constantly oscillate are frustrating. People don't want to see a hero learn and triumpth briefly just to get sent back to square one seemingly. We want a meteoric rise or a catastrophic fall. I only bring this up cause this story is right where it started with Julie ignoring Tina and cheating with Judy. Yes, they maybe in a relationship but they both ignored her requests and are shoving her off to the sides which leaves it as the same scenario we started with accept Tina knows and is less of a dope. I'm not saying everything has to work out or be resolved instantly showing how they have to work and make changes to make their love work would be interesting likewise if she was crushed awwing her deal with the break up and figuring out whats right for her and what she learned would be great too. Just watching her get stringed along sucks though. What happened to confident Tina?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
11 months with no update

This is why I gave up reading stories that are not complete.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Sexual Frustrations Being Released!

I think Tina and Emily had a good time going out after finding a great apartment! Relaxed the two also were able to sexually explore each other without crossing Emily's boundries! Honestly I think Tina should divorce Julie and let her go to be with Lisa! I know there's an age difference but I see Tina and Ash as a married couple! However, a lot of honesty would have to be discussed! Then we have an 18 year old Dakota to be helped! The born female lesbians could really have a hay day with all the estrogen flowing! All this can go in many directions! Julie and Tina stay together and boot Lisa out of their lives allowing Dakota to live with them as a daughter encouraging the lesbian persona to mature! Pt. 08 will be ready when? Thank you for the stories noobdude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YASSS

We need moreeee it's so well written and so...so sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

great story, can't wait to know what will happen during the Halloween office party...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need More

really enjoying the journey. Well written, and characters are great. Love to hate Lisa, and the way she controls Julie. I see that it has been a long time since any chapters have been added, and hope that this isn't the end. Thank you for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
this story needs to continiue

it's nearly 2019 and still no update. please continiue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
agree with the above anonymous commenter

Really hope you're doing well, noobdude. I just want to say I'm absolutely enthralled by the characters you've created, and though you owe us nothing, it'd be amazing to see you return. Hope you're doing fine after your surgery and I can't wait to see you post or even comment again!

SissyTaraSissyTaraabout 5 years ago
Waiting for more.

Please continue. I look forward to reading more of Tina’s story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Glad I didn't waste my time reading all of this

Even for fiction this was just awful. He, especially, doesn't have the brains that god gave a squirrel. He'd have so many diseases and his sphincter would have been such a mess that he'd be dead. Really dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please continue

Great story with cliffhangers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hope to read more

I've just finished reading the series and I've really enjoyed it, both as porn and as a great story. You're a good writer and my only minor complaint is that you glossed over some of the sex scenes a little quickly from season with salt onwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Boo to the bad comments

Ok. I read tons of this stuff. I thoroughly enjoyed it. You said you stopped at what you feel was an ending point, but now I really really want to read the rest. You said it was well underway. I truly hope so.

Your new fan miss Kira Bangkok

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
more please

im sure you get this from dozens of other people but please please PLEASE dont leave us hanging like this .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice one....

great story @noobdude

I really loved Chris...Tina, Julie, Lisa, Ash and now even Ems. Their characters are amazing and interesting to follow. Keep it coming...

DianakryssyDianakryssyalmost 5 years ago
Please please finish the story.

This is a wonderful story. Please finish, don’t leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving the story

Loving the story (but personally so turned off by incest. Hope you don't take that further). Eager to hear about Tina's "welcome" home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story-Eagerly Waiting for More

Really great story. The characters draw you in. Please let us know you’re doing ok. We would love to have more parts to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Left hanging!!!

Please, please don't leave us hanging. I know it's only a story but it has a life of it's own and we all need to find out what happens to Tina and the rest or her "family".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

I have read this 3 times. Still waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

hoping for part 8 very soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Such a shame

This was easily best story on this site just a shame it never finished . I hope You are ok and enjoying life

SamWinters83SamWinters83over 4 years ago
Sadness

So sad this was never finished. My heart plummeted when I saw the last updated date, and saying that "chapter 8 was coming soon". :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Reader

Loved the character, please keep writing

fucked_nerd31fucked_nerd31about 4 years ago
this has become my favrites

ohhh my god dude that's just mind-blowing .

You know i was wondering just here and there, and get the tittle of the story and read the intro line and thought what should the story be around but my GOD dude your really i mean really fantastic YAR

i start reading from 11:30 in night and i completed this whole seven part till 3 in morning in between which i don't know how many times have cummed and yar seriously i can't wait for the ending dude please give us a ending soon as possible

I have become a fan of your work man created an id on the site just to get a notification of the story man and i know i will read it again today this has become my FAP material dude

i love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A lucky boy it’s a fantastic beautiful sexy lady

Mmm love this story it took me a week to get to the end of 7 can’t wait for 8 was sure she was going to get her sister all the way !God it would be a dream come true to be Tina 💦💦💦this has been a fantastic read can’t wait for the rest just know she’s going to be with Ash 💓💓pleasssse keep it going.Love Alisha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So hot!

Wonderful story, I want more, I need more. I've got a picture of Tina in my head and want her for my own. Please post Chapter 8 ASAP and more. Love your writing. Your characters are so vivid and plot lines sooooo delicious.

Joann69Joann69almost 4 years ago
More

So what happens next? Does she continue, does she end up with Ash, Dakota .

You have created my greatest fantasy and I'm dying to know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love Tina and Julie

I’d hate to see them broken apart by Lisa so can’t wait till you complete this story. Tina is an amazing woman the way you depict her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My bad

I commented earlier that I would hate to see Lisa cause Julie and Tina to break-up but then on re-reading the entire story, realised that you have already covered that right at the very start. Tina and Julie were still happily married and Lisa was settled as her lesbian lover.

But there are still so many questions unanswered. What became of Ash, who moved to their town for university?

What about Emily? Along with other readers, I actually would prefer Tina and Emily do not start an incestuous relationship but she is a part of Tina's life again. Where do you see her fitting in?

You have done a fabulous job in turning Chris into Tina and that is who I see her as now. I can't wait to read more of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

I just finished reading all of the story. It got me so excited every time I would read a new chapter. I couldn't stop. It's almost 2:30 in the morning. I can't wait for chapter 8 to come out! I am a guy who himself likes to crossdress. I would not go as far as Chris has and allwed himself to be turned into Tina but still makes for a GREAT series! I really do hope you keep this series up. I need to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please please write more.

This is one of the best stories I have read ( and regularly read) on line Tina is both brave and tough while remaining vulnerable. We need to know more please

PaulinndPaulinndover 3 years ago
More

More please I need to know how this turns out!

mistyfdfamistyfdfaover 3 years ago
Hey all, Misty here!

I have been hearing from a fair number of this story's fans recently, asking if there is more of it, and that is a complicated question to answer. The last time I spoke with noobdude was Jan in 2017 when they sent me the very rough draft for part 8 (so... yes, there is more).

However, I have been adamant about not continuing without them—it's ultimately not my story and I've been so out of whack in the intervening time, that I didn't feel like I could do this justice—so that draft has just languished in my inbox since I got it.

I still believe noobdude is the one who can actually finish this—at the same time, it has bothered me for a while that there is not a nice bow on what has become a fan favourite epic.

I reached out to them, to see if they are still using the e-mail I had from when we were sending drafts back and forth. Should I not hear back, I will likely be more inclined to tackling part eight—especially if I can get one of the other editors to work on it with me.

Will keep you all posted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't wait

I have been waiting for the next update since a long time. @Misty thank you for trying to get in touch with noobdude again. My hope in this is renewed again. Hope noobdude is doing okay. Please keep us posted with the updates. Looking forward for the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thinking of you!

This story has me captivated an I'm so glad you brought us along for the ride!

I really hope you are doing well @noobdude, we're all worried about you and some of us are expecting the worst. You've touched so many people with your story and we can't wait for more. Thank you @mistyfdfa for trying to check up on them, I'm looking forward to the possibility of the story continuing!

Keep up the great work, we're rooting for you!

Cvh0601Cvh0601over 3 years ago
How does it________ ?

Like others, I have waited, wondering if:

1. Chris had a panic attack going thru the TSA check point and ended up in a Hospital having to explain why he's on HGH with no medical history/psych eval for transitioning from M to F. Is Lisa giving Chris an experimental, not yet FDA approved Hormones?

2. Makes it "home" observes an orgy at Lisa's place with Julia as the star attraction, realizes Lisa has stolen her away and leaves

3. Changes his/her flight to Las Vegas and outs him/her self to Lisa's parents and describes how their daughter has sabotaged his/her marriage to Julia.

4. Makes it home, seduces, Tiffany, Julia's PA, to find out what she and Lisa have been up to. Both surprise each other that they have a lot in common.

5. Cancels flight home, checks into local hospital for a work up... explains what wife's girlfriend/lover has done to him.

One could go on with various scenarios, but you get my frustration of having this story just hanging in the wind

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 3 years ago
Still in my "someday?" folder

I keep coming back to this in hopes of a finish, whether from Misty or Noobdude.

I've avoided starting such a highly rated story since the obvious heartbreak of the fans means I'd only be setting myself up for the same.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous