A Boiled Frog Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noobdude
noobdude
621 Followers

"Everything okay?" she asked.

"Everything's fine," I said, starting to pull off my own shirt. I took off my bra and climbed onto the bed topless as well, scooting up to Emily.

"What are you doing?" Emily said slowly.

"Can you check my breasts again?" I asked. "Make sure they're the way they're supposed to be."

She nodded and started kneading them slowly. My mouth hung slightly open as I thoroughly enjoyed her massage. I muttered "they really ache, will they stay like this?"

"It'll get better," she promised. Then she shocked me by rolling my nipples with her fingers. Waves of pleasure descended on me.

"I see what you mean," I gasped. "That feels wonderful."

I reached out without thinking and grabbed her breasts and started to massage them as well. She let me until I grabbed her nipple and squeezed slightly. Milk shot out at my chest.

"Stop," she said abruptly. "We can't do this. I can't cheat on Frank, even if he's doing something wrong. Plus, you're my brother."

I reached down and swiped the milk from my tit, bringing it up to my lips and hurriedly put in my mouth before she could object. It tasted sweet.

"Ooh, that tastes good."

She wrinkled up her nose at me, but laughed right after. "Perv."

"Do you want me to take care of that for you?" I asked, pointing at the pump.

"Please," she responded. "Just wash out the bottle real quick after you dump it."

Afraid she would change her mind, I grabbed the pump bottle and twisted it off the cup from the base. I held the cup in my hands and downed it like a shot of Tequila, swirling it around in my mouth before swallowing. I smacked my lips appreciatively. She giggled like a school girl.

"You're so gross."

"You're heavenly," I shot back. "Seriously, that tasted incredible. Have you never tasted it?"

"No, it's a bodily fluid. Have you tasted your own cum or pee?"

I blushed. It wasn't the same thing. "No, but you taste wonderful."

"How do you know your cum doesn't taste wonderful?"

"I don't, but that's just not something I ever wanted to do."

"Every good girl should know what cum tastes like," Emily teased, her voice taking on the same tone as earlier when she trapped me in the shower. I had never seen this side of her before.

"I will make you a deal," I said boldly. "I will taste mine if you taste yours, too."

"What, you'll taste your cum if I taste my milk?"

She blushed crimson as I nodded.

"Chris, we can't. I-OH, that's just so wrong."

"And yet, I bet you want to see me lick a glob of my cream off my finger..."

This time I noticed I didn't get a "perv" comment and her eyes dropped to my crotch. I caught another glimpse of the hunger just below the surface of my sister's exterior before she covered up and changed the subject. We spent the rest of the evening looking through apartment guides and relaxing to TV. I drifted off to sleep with visions of boobies exploding geysers of milk dancing in my head.

Chapter 4

In the morning, I woke up before Emily, took a quick shower and fixed my hair and makeup while having another shake. Still wrestling with how much woman I wanted to be, I dumped in two scoops this morning and the taste was surprisingly rich. Made up, I then put on my corset and underwear, before grabbing some tights and pulling them up my legs. I then put on a sweater and skirt. I touched that off with a string of pearls and big hooped earrings. I got out my calf-high boots that had a 3" inch heel and was zipping them up when Emily stumbled out of the bathroom, bleary eyed and mussed hair. She had thrown on sweatpants and a hoodie.

She took one look at me and whistled. "Damn, you look good, sis. You're way overdressed, though. We're going apartment hunting, not guy prowling."

I shrugged, downplaying my elation at her so casually calling me sis. "I like to look good. Dressing up is one of my favorite things now, and after what you told me, maybe I have you to thank for that."

"I dunno ...," she said, leaning back. "Outside of my dressing you, you had a very particular, well, style and that's being generous. You liked being grungy. I had to practically pry dirty clothes off your body to get them in the wash. Now though, you look like, well, this and I'm envious how easy you make it look."

"We all have to grow up sometime."

"Let me go change then," she said. "I can't bear to think I'm the grungy sister now. I have been letting myself go for too long."

She laughed as she stepped into the bathroom. A moment later, she was topless as she peered back around the door frame. "Can you... Can you do my makeup, maybe?"

"I would love to. Anything else you want me to do?

"I could go for one of those shakes..." she said as she vanished back into the bathroom.

"Are you sure," I questioned. "We don't know what's in it."

"Whatever it is, it shouldn't hurt me. I'm all woman," she said with a chuckle. "Hook me up."

Though I had never done anyone else's makeup, Emily seemed genuinely impressed with my handiwork. She was making flirty glances in the mirror, trying out the smoky look I had crafted, when her eyes' reflection met mine. Looking at us both standing there in the mirror, we looked more like lesbians with similar style more than siblings. We especially didn't look like brother and sister.

We had eight apartments planned out to see but it was over quickly as Emily fell in love with the first one we saw. The price was the cheapest one as well, so we stopped right there and started paperwork. By noon, it was officially hers.

While she had been busy with the rental lease, I used the time to schedule us a mani-pedi followed by her a hair salon appointment for 5:30 this evening. Since I still had some time, despite the fact she should still be in court, I took the chance and called Julie. To my surprise, she answered.

"Are you supposed to be in court?"

"Oh, yeah, that," she said. "We got done early. I won."

"Congrats. So, what's the celebration? Are you going out?"

"Yeah, actually, but not for long. I have a lot to do post-trial and I want to get a good night's sleep." I could have sworn she said, 'for once' under her breath and I tensed. Then I was angry.

"That's good, I have been meaning to ask you," I said, barely keeping my irritation out of my voice, but I needed an answer, so I pushed forward. "My breasts started aching this trip and Ems says my breasts are budding. Do you know why?"

"Oh, honey," Julie said, surprised. "Lisa, she ... She said the treatment would simply make your skin softer. It wasn't supposed to-"

"Her giving me hormones isn't just something simple," I protested, starting to get upset. "My dick could stop working. Is that what you guys have planned?"

"Oh, no, honey, it's not like that at all," Julie continued. "Let me put Lisa on, she can explain it better than I can. "

What the hell was Lisa doing at the office with Julie? Those two seemed joined at the hip since I left, and it was starting to give me some serious heartache. What the hell is going on back home? My fears were becoming waking nightmares. Whatever, I couldn't deal with this right now.

Lisa came on to the phone with a pleasant greeting. But, I was fuming and couldn't talk. I was getting fed up with Lisa. I realized I couldn't trust her.

"I gotta go," I said, hanging up without saying goodbye. Emily had just exited the office and I didn't want to burden her with my problems. We had hours to kill so I suggested we start unloading.

You got to love Utah. People can be so friendly. By the time we had made the first two trips, we started to pick up helpers. At first, I thought it was because of the sexy outfits but I quickly realized they were just nice. These two guys approached us in white shirts and ties and I figured we were about to be hit on. But all they did was offer to help. I kept waiting for a line about how we owed them now, but it never came. All they wanted to do was help us out and talk to us about Jesus. Once they started helping, other people randomly started showing up and carrying in boxes as well. It seemed my sister would have some nice neighbors. We offered to pay them and was told it wasn't necessary. We had the entire truck unloaded by 3 o'clock. A couple of guys even took the time to set up the bed, so we ran back and checked out of the hotel before the salon appointment. We even had time to pick up a rental and return the truck.

Emily blushed as she did it, but she asked for the exact same hair color I had. She must really like it. After that, we sat there getting our nails done. I had told Dee I was going to get them done and she suggested a brown. It would go with my costume. Emily looked over as we were being worked on and smiled.

"You know, I never dreamed I'd ever be doing this with you," she said. "But I am enjoying having a sister. Who knew?"

"I'm feeling closer to you as well," I replied. "I love you, sis."

"I love you, too, Tina."

She called me Tina. All this time she had been calling me Chris or been stumbling over Chris to say Tina and I felt my heart swell with affection for her. All of this time it was obvious that she had still thought of me as Chris first, but now she had just seamlessly referred to me as if I had always been her sister. Was this a sign that she was finally accepting me as Tina?

With her hair and nails done, I insisted on a night out. I made her put on the dress I had bought her, and we hit the town. Dinner went well but I wanted to dance. Salt Lake City doesn't have much night life on a Wednesday night, but we managed to find a place called The Red Door which had a great atmosphere.

We hadn't been there 10 minutes before we had gentlemen buying us drinks. I declined the first offer to dance, but when the next guy asked Emily to dance, and she started to decline as well, I told her that if she would go dance, I would too. Her eyes popped at that and before I knew it I found myself slow-dancing with a hunk who must have spent 2-3 hours every day in the gym. This guy had muscles on top of his muscles.

He held me tight and I could feel his package pressing up against me. He danced close and held onto me so firmly that I felt more like a possession than a partner. I couldn't wait to get away from this guy. I looked over at Emily and she had a smile on her face and winked at me. Her guy was very tall and a little older than us. He was dressed in an expensive business suit. He oozed the smell of money.

After the dance I walked back to the table, arriving to find Emily and her new beau sitting there talking. My dance partner, who I couldn't remember his name, stole a chair from the table next to us and pulled it up right next to mine. He then grabbed my chair and scooted it closer to his.

I looked at Emily in panic.

"Ladies room?" I suggested and thankfully, she nodded.

As we excused ourselves, the two guys, who were from different worlds, started feeling each other out. We didn't talk until we walked into the restroom and then Emily busted up laughing.

"What's so funny?" I questioned.

"This night," she replied. "It's like something out of a story. Bill, that guy out there, is in town for the week and invited both me and you back to his hotel room for an enchanting evening." She used air quotes over the words enchanting evening. "He even said he would overcompensate us for our time."

"My guy told me to have you ditch your guy and he and his buddy would rock our worlds. We wouldn't be able to walk for a week."

"Whose idea was it to come out tonight?" she laughed.

"Who knew Utah had so many pervs," I quipped back. "Can we sneak out the back?"

"But, I haven't finished my drink, and I want to watch Biff back there rock your world."

I cringed, and she laughed.

"I'm kidding. Come on, let's get out of here. I am an old married woman. I don't belong in a club like this."

"You are not old, and you are incredibly sexy. You are way too classy for this club anyway."

She waved her hand at me dismissively. "Oh, stop, baby. I'm already going home with you tonight. You don't have to lay it on thick."

"Yes, I do. I'm the lucky one," I flirted back. I lowered my voice into a gruff imitation of my dance partner. "I will rock your world!"

Emily blinked and then laughed warmly. She reached over and pushed a lock of hair out of my face. "I'm sure you would, Tina dear ..."

I was so surprised as she dragged her finger back along my jawline that I was speechless until her finger slipped off my chin. At which point I let out my held breath as a shuddering moan. I felt my face get hot and I looked to see if she was blushing as well. Instead, that hesitant want was plainly staring back at me.

"Sis ...?"

"That was so cute!"

"What?"

She didn't reply and instead giggled all the way to the car. I suggested we grab a movie from Redbox and head back and watch it on the couch since her cable hadn't been turned on yet. She agreed with a "I get to pick the first one." We found one outside of a Walgreens and while she was in the indecision of movie making, I volunteered to grab snacks.

I walked the aisles and grabbed some sodas as well as a bottle of wine, plus a bag of popcorn and some other essential snacks. As I was walking to the register, I saw them. There was a box of condoms. My hand reached out and grabbed a box and slid it into my basket before I even realized what was happening. I have heard the saying that the little head can think for the big head. I had just not experienced it before.

As I strolled up to the counter, the argument began in my head. One half of my brain was telling me to put them back. The cashier is going to think you are a slut. Your sister will see them, and it will ruin the relationship you have built so far. She will find you disgusting for thinking about her that way.

The other half of my brain argued back just as adamantly. She really is beautiful. You would be stupid not to hit that. Julie won't care. In fact, she will think you are a stud for conquering your sister. You don't really have to use them, you are just being prepared in case you need them. Heck, it might not even be your sister. It could be someone like Dakota. You just need to be ready. Ems will never know you bought them and if you don't do anything, it won't matter. Just like the Boy Scouts, you are being prepared.

As I got to the counter, I still hadn't decided. I had to wait for one person in front of me to finish checking out. I glanced outside, and Emily still had her head buried in the Redbox trying to decide on movies. I had plenty of time to check out and sneak them into the car. Then I thought about paying for them and realized I could use Lisa's card. Making Lisa pay for my condoms sounded like a great idea. I let the devil side of the argument win.

I made sure the condoms box was buried in the bag and out of sight and made it to the truck without notice. I stashed the bags and waited for her to finally decide on a movie. When she got back in the truck and we headed back to her new home, I spoke.

"You called me Tina today. Thank you."

"It's getting harder and harder to see you as Chris," Emily confessed. "I mean some of your mannerisms and expressions are there, but so much is different. You seem so much more expressive and you look so good as a girl. Heck, you walk more natural in those heels than I do."

"Well, I probably have had more practice lately," I inserted. "I seem to live in heels."

"Like I said, the brother concept is fading. It's easier to just see you as a very good friend."

"I'm more than a friend," I replied. "We're family. I'm your sister and I'll always be here for you."

"I know," she said. "Thank you."

We parked the car and headed to the apartment. I held the bags in one hand and reached around her waist and hugged her. She hugged me back and then her hand slipped into mine and we held hands as we walked. It was comforting that this level of connection was becoming casual for us.

We got in the house and I said I was going to change into something more comfortable for the movie. She agreed and went to change as well. She yelled back from her room that she needed to pump so for me to chill the wine as well. After I hid the condoms, I went to the kitchen and stuck the wine in the freezer before arranging the snacks on the stacks of boxes around the couch.

I then went into the spare bedroom where my luggage was and changed, happy to be out of the corset. I switched into a skimpy nightie that was held up by two small straps. With no bra on, I was practically spilling out of it. I took off my gaffe and untucked. I then slipped into a regular set of panties. My dick hardened in anticipation of the possibilities, and I didn't want to scare Emily, so I quickly beat off. It didn't take me long at all as all I had to do was think of her in that new dress. I had just climaxed when I heard her come out of her room. I was out of time. I quickly wiped the cum off my hand and pulled up my panties. I grabbed a silk robe and slipped it on over my nightwear.

Emily was dressed in an oversized t-shirt and panties. When she bent over in the fridge to grab some grapes I saw they were bright red and her ass was incredible. I quickly averted my eyes as I didn't want to get aroused before she settled in. I occupied my time by looking at the movies she had picked and slipping in the first one. It turned out to be a Hallmark romantic comedy girlie chick. I didn't complain as I used to as a kid -- Julie had trained that habit out of me long ago and I just sat down on the couch to watch.

Emily had grabbed the grapes, the wine and two glasses and sat down next to me. Directly next to me. She snuggled in under my arm as I hit play and her head was resting again squarely against my right breast. I leaned and gave her a peck on her forehead. She looked up and smiled at me as she turned her attention to the movie.

I should be proud of myself. I managed to last five whole minutes. The smell of her shampoo, the warmth of her skin, and the closeness of her body were tempting, but what did me in was when I looked down and saw the two small wet circles that had developed on the front of her shirt.

My mental walls collapsed, and my cock bolted to full attention at the sight. Any idea of focusing on the movie was gone, I couldn't rip my eyes away from those circles. As I concentrated on them, I swear I could make out the nipples. I almost gasped as the left circle grow into more of an oval shape as her milk flowed with gravity. My cock strained in frustration. I felt the need building up in me.

I slowly reached down to adjust hoping not to bring attention to myself. As I reached my panties, my fingertips stuck to the fabric. My underwear was soaked with cum. I had cleaned up fast from my masturbation session, and I guess my seemingly bigger loads left more behind than I was used to.

I had thought Emily absorbed in the TV, but her eyes moved when I adjusted myself and I heard her gasp, "Oh my," as she started to unentangle herself from me.

She pulled away and I let her go, embarrassed. Her eyes were fixed on my crotch.

"Did I cause that?" she asked, her voice more mischievous than I expected.

"I'm sorry, sis," I said. "You are so sexy and when I saw your breasts leak, I couldn't help myself. Let me go change."

"Ca-ca-can I see it?" she stuttered.

"Didn't you get enough of it yesterday?"

"That was hardly a good look. Come on. I've been topless for like, three nights in a row, you can poke that big secret of yours out for a little while..."

"What?" I replied, not believing I had heard her right.

"Let me see your penis, Tina." She said, using her commanding tone. "I have only seen Frank's and it's not anything like yours."

I removed my hand and let her look. The front of my panties was completely wet, and my cock strained to get out of them. With a sudden throb, the tip of my head broke past the waistline

noobdude
noobdude
621 Followers