A Boiled Frog Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noobdude
noobdude
626 Followers

"I know I said just a peek, but I really want to see it."

"But ... "

"Take off the panties, sister dear ..."

I shrugged and lifted my hips and slid them down. The movement cause my breasts to jiggle and I saw her eyes flicker to my tits for a second before returning to my core.

"It's so bare. It looks strange with no hair on it. It looks huge."

"Julie took her hair removal gun to the area. She likes it smooth so when she gives me head nothing gets caught in her teeth."

"Does she like it?"

"She does. She didn't when it was all hairy, but she loves it now. She tells me she can't get enough of it."

She slowly reached out and I held my breath as she wrapped her hand around it.

"I like the smoothness," she said. "I can see how she could enjoy this."

She went up and down lightly with a few strokes and I moaned in appreciation. A bead of pre-cum pooled on the tip. She stared at it for a couple of seconds, then reached over with her other hand and swiped the tip with her index finger, bringing it up to my mouth.

"You try it first and then I will."

I hesitated a fraction of a second before I parted my lips and let her slip her finger into my mouth. I sucked on it hesitantly before swirling my tongue around to taste myself. It was a little salty but bland. Nothing too strong or disgusting.

Her eyes widened as I licked her finger. She pulled it out of my mouth and then bent over and flicked her tongue across the tip of my cock, licking the remaining residue away.

"It's blander than Frank's," she reported. "His is kind of bitter. Yours seems less so. I wonder if that has to do with what you eat ... or maybe it's the hormones."

I ached for her to go further, but while she continued to absently stroke my cock, she sat back up. The hopes of a blowjob drifted away, just as my wildest dreams began to dawn.

"Is it time for the other tasting?" I hesitantly asked.

"What, my milk?"

"If you'd prefer that instead of ..." I slithered a finger into her waistband, expecting to get slapped but she let me drift into her inner sanctum. She gasped as I reached her labia, feeling her wetness. Juices flowed freely over my fingers. I inserted one quickly before I withdrew my hand, glistening from her sex. I raised it up to her mouth and she scrunched up her nose, but then stuck out her tongue and licked my finger.

"It's sweeter than you are," she appraised.

I took my fingers and plopped them into my mouth, tasting her. She was sweeter than Julie and Lisa. A little stronger flavor, slightly metallic, but sweet.

"Well, you definitely are sweeter than me," I flirted. "But I don't think that has anything to do with the way your pussy tastes."

"I suppose you'll want to try the milk now?" She lifted her shirt up to expose her breasts which hung there beautifully. She held the left breast with both hands before tilting the nipple upwards and bending over and sucking on it.

While part of me was disappointed that she had let go off my dick, the other part was ecstatic at the visual going on before me. I took over where she had left off, but while she had been lightly stroking my cock, I stroked with much more determination, masturbating openly in front of her.

"Oh wow! It does taste good," she replied, letting her breast drop back heavily to her chest. I paused mid-stroke as she reached back over, and I asked the question I had been craving to ask, but dreading because a denial would be so painful, "Can I try?"

She nodded briefly, and exhilaration and relief swept through my body like a forest fire. I leaned forward and took her other nipple into my mouth. I twirled my tongue around the hard nub until she gasped and gripped me tighter. Even though she had just pumped, I could taste drops on my tongue. It wasn't enough though, I wanted more. I started slowly, gradually inhaling more and more of her breast into my mouth until I got an expression of milk. I swallowed it down and continued to suck.

"A little harder, you aren't hurting me," Emily stated, and I pulled back for a moment.

"I could say the same to you," I whispered breathlessly before I returned and followed her direction. I felt her adjust. She had slipped her other hand into her panties. I ignored the ramifications of that and continued to pursue my desire, to drain her of any and every drop of milk she could possibly give me.

As I suckled, she jilled and her grip on me softened. I felt her get into the rhythm and just as I moved to the other breast and started up on it, I felt her body shiver under me. The quaking continuing as I ignored it and focused on my own pleasure. I felt her hand withdraw and blessedly, it wrapped around my own appendage as her other moved back to her. This time she squeezed tighter as her fingers did their work.

I laid there milking my sister's breast while her hand went up and down milking me. It felt so good I shivered with pleasure, not wanting it to end. I sucked and sucked, despite getting very little milk, while she tugged away. I felt my pleasure train surging down the tracks and I tried to delay it as long as I could, but it overwhelmed and exploded forth, covering Emily's hand.

She pushed me away from her breast with the other hand. I reluctantly let go as the room became clearer and the love bubble burst. I blushed as I realized I had crossed the line with my sister, guilt pouring into me.

"I'm so sorry, sis," I started. "I didn't mean to go that far."

"It's okay," she offered. "I got carried away too. I'm just glad we stopped before we went further. Frank might be cheating on me, but I can't do it to him until I know he's broken his vows. I'm just not built that way."

I nodded in understanding. I honestly didn't really expect to need the condoms. I had just been hoping. I was surprised we had done as much as we had.

"Your milk was really good," I said shyly.

"I'm glad you liked it," she smiled, before turning serious. "Oh my gosh, I just made you cheat on Julie. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay," I said, thinking of Julie. Julie and Lisa were drifting away from me. As we had driven away from Chicago, it seemed like I was being pushed away from them. Just then I got a text message from my bud Rusty, who I hadn't spoken to in months. It seemed to push things over the edge.

Dude, did you and Julie break up?

At first, I didn't understand what he meant. I saw two girls walking and holding hands in the attached video. After a moment, I realized who they were. As they stopped to get in line for some food, Lisa tilted Julie's head up and started making out with her. Rusty moved closer and their faces became focused into view. It was a simple kiss, only a couple of seconds, not prolonged at all, but very intimate. The kiss was one thing, but the love and adoration which shown through Julie's eyes as it ended, felt like claws ripping at my gut. A tear leaked out and ran down my face.

Emily reached over and wiped the tear away. She paused for a second, and then stuck the finger in her mouth, tasting my tears. "What's wrong?" she said.

"I think I'm losing Julie to Lisa," I blurted out. I went on to explain all my doubts and fears. Emily's look hardened as I blubbered on.

"Those bitches," she spat. "Do you want to stay here with me?"

I shook my head. "I need to go back and deal with this. I need to see if Julie still loves me or not. Then I will know what to do."

My plane tickets were set for Friday morning. I could cool my heels until then, but Emily had different ideas. She went into action, reaching for her phone. She called the airlines and determined there was a red-eye that left in two hours. If we hurried, I could catch it. I felt like I was on the Amazing Race as we dashed around, packed my luggage, got into the truck, drove to the airport, and ran to catch the plane.

I barely made it. I was on the way back to Chicago to see if I could salvage my marriage. As I settled into my seat on the airplane, right before I turned off my phone. I got a text. Despite the stress, it made me burst up laughing.

The text was from Ash. She had sent me a photo of her and her two friends under a sign that said, "Now Boarding for Berlin." She was dressed in a Green Day t-shirt that had been cropped into a bikini top, a bomber jacket, and skin-tight leather pants tucked into thigh-high boots. She was holding a green water pistol in dramatic fashion at the ready pointing up in the air. A very cute petite Asian girl in a black bodysuit was on the right, pointing a pink water pistol to the right. On the opposite side, a redhead in a cheerleader outfit was pointing a yellow water gun to the left. The caption text under the photo read, Tina's Angels are on the mission. Will report in soon.

It was just what I needed. I had been in a downward spiral of doom, even thoughts of suicide had entered my head. But Ash had picked me up. There was more to the world than Julie and Lisa. I could do this. I was finally going to get to the bottom of my problems.

But as I settled down into my seat, the tension returned and my mind raced. Emily had given me a goodbye kiss. It had been on the lips and included a little tongue. It was not very sisterly. Could it mean more?

It, plus my anxiety of what awaited me, kept me awake the entire flight home.

noobdude
noobdude
626 Followers