A Broken Woman Can Still Heal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they stepped out of the club and the door closed, it became very quiet with the music lingering softly in the background. Greer and Shae slowly walked back to her car. The night sky was still clear and the stars had come out despite the light from the city. At the car, Shae leaned with her back against the passenger door with Greer close. There was no one around. In the relative privacy of the moment, Greer moved close to Shae. Putting her arms around Shae, Greer kissed her again. This time they allowed more passion. It had been a long time coming and both now freely admitted how much they wanted each other. All it took was one little flick of Greer's tongue for Shae to open her mouth. She felt it quickly filled as Greer's tongue plunged in. The two tongues swirled against each other as they both experienced the thrill of their first deep kiss.

Greer could have kept on kissing Shae like that forever but the lights of a car approaching the club interrupted them. She pulled back and said, "Let's go to the hotel, Sweetie." Shae nodded, obviously eager to get to where they had privacy. Greer held the door open for Shae. This time she didn't hide her admiration of Shae's legs as she got into the car. Leaning in, Greer gave her a light kiss before closing the door and getting in the driver's side.

The streets were relatively busy so Greer had to keep her attention on driving. Shae held her hand and leaned over to rest her body against Greer's. For a few moments they were quiet then Shae spoke. Her voice was a little shy again. "When you called me Sweetie for the first time, you don't know how my heart jumped. All this time, you always said Shae. And then tonight you seemed to say it without knowing it, like you were saying what you really thought. At a moment that was so horrible, it threw me a lifeline." She raised Greer's hand to her lips and kissed it. Unlike the time earlier that night, this time it was a soft sensual kiss. Shae's lips wandered over the back of Greer's hand. She placed a little kiss on each knuckle. Greer made a little moan.

"Sweetie, you are very good at distracting me! I love it but I can't have you doing that while we drive!" Greer pleaded.

Shae looked over at Greer with an impish smile and then lowered her hand. She snuggled back up against Greer and rested her head on Greer's shoulder. Her lips were close to Greer's ear. "I hope that this is okay, Greer," she whispered.

Greer laughed in response. "As long as you just don't do any more, I can focus. But I don't think you know how hard it can be to drive when the sexiest, sweetest woman I know is that close."

Smiling more broadly, Shae took mercy on Greer and just cuddled her. Shae sighed. She had dreamed of a moment like this, sometimes despairing that it would ever happen. "It took me a while to pick up that you are a lesbian. I lived so long in such an isolated place and tried not to think about things like that. And for a long time, I couldn't even get past the pain of Bob and the horror of what happened. And then you said something about the Gay Pride parade and the way you said it, I realized that you were gay, not just a supporter. And that got me thinking about myself again." She turned and kissed Greer on the shoulder.

"It wasn't about you, Greer. I didn't get a crush. Somehow knowing about you just made it okay for me to start figuring myself out. But as I did that, then I started to notice you and how much more you were than just my boss. I am just glad that finally I get to show you how much more," Shae tightened her grip on Greer's arm.

After Greer had parked at the hotel, Shae looked over and said, "I know how people talk, Greer. If you want, we can walk through the lobby without holding hands."

"Sweetie, why would I be embarrassed about this? I've been out for a long time and I am fine with who I am. And anyone would be proud to be with a woman as special as you. But if you're not ready, I understand that too," Greer replied.

"I don't care about anyone else but you," Shae said. And then they got out and walked in together.

Once they were back at the hotel, they didn't waste any time heading upstairs. They passed Shae's room and went to Greer's. As the door shut, Greer put her arms around Shae and backed her into the wall. Shae's own arms went up around Greer's neck like when they were dancing. The kiss now unleashed the full degree of their passion for each other. Shae's mouth opened wide and her own tongue was exploring Greer's mouth as Greer's did the same. Shae could feel the strength in Greer's body as Greer pressed into her. Shae knew her nipples were hard and poking out through her clothes so that Greer could tell how excited she was. When Greer's lips left her own so that Greer could kiss down Shae's neck, she didn't complain as that felt so exciting. It seemed like every spot Greer touched discovered a new erogenous zone. Her own hand reached up behind Greer's head and pulled her closer with a growing urgency. As Greer's lips touched Shae's collar bone, Shae let out a long moan.

Greer smiled as she heard the sound. This was a long time coming. Beyond her own long standing and never acted upon attraction, Shae's flirting over the last few days had its effect on Greer. Her desire was now deep but still she had enough control to want to keep building Shae's need. When they started to make love, Greer was determined that Shae's desire would be at a peak. She wanted it to be everything that Shae had imagined. It had been years now since Shae had sex, and Greer thought that she probably had never made love.

Slowly kissing her way back up Shae's neck, Greer took a different path. Her lips made a trail up Shae's cheek and then to her ear. Bearing her teeth, Greer nibbled on Shae's earlobe. It was light and gentle, but it made Shae gasp and arch her back. Greer could feel Shae's hips starting to move, pressing against her. She smiled, thinking that Shae probably wasn't even aware of it. As she released it, Greer flicked her tongue very lightly into Shae's ear, just once. Her hand was tenderly stroking Shae's neck and face. It was the lightest of caresses.

"Turn around," breathed Greer right into Shae's ear as her hand slid down to Shae's shoulder. She applied just a little pressure to emphasize her words. Shae obeyed even though it meant that she had to take her own hands away from Greer.

Pressing Shae into the wall with her hips, Greer lifted up Shae's soft blonde hair and kissed the back of her neck. The little hairs there stood up as Greer's lips moved from one spot to another. Greer felt a shiver run through Shae's body. She touched the top of Shae's dress with her fingers, running them along the neckline. Back and forth they went in a soft caress until they stopped at the hook. With a quick flick, it was undone. Where Shae's dress parted slightly, Greer filled the void with a kiss to Shae's spine. As she slowly unzipped the dress, Greer followed with kisses. They were all soft but sometimes they were the lightest of butterfly kisses. Other times Greer sucked slightly at the conclusion. Shae particularly liked it when Greer's tongue flicked against her.

The zipper went down all the way to Shae's ass, just barely revealing the beginnings of it. Greer was fully bent over when she finished unzipping it, still trailing her kisses all along Shae's spine. Her last kiss before standing up was right on the top of the valley between Shae's ass cheeks. The touch of her lips there forced a little "Oh my God" out of Shae. That close to Shae's pussy, it was impossible for Greer not to smell how wet she was. Greer smiled but she was in no hurry.

On her way up, Greer explored Shae's back. Her lips traveled from left to right. As she passed over the scar from the whipping, Greer didn't hesitate. She kissed her whole way along it. Greer spoke when she finished. "No one will ever mark your body again, Shae. And you are no less lovely for the way you've been treated. I don't want you to ever feel like you have to hide the marks from me. They are just part of the whole wonderful Shae package."

No matter how good it all felt, Shae couldn't help but turn around. She reached down and pulled Greer up into her arms. As they kissed, their bodies fitted against each other perfectly. It was a deep kiss that went on and on. Their arms wrapped around each other, holding on tight. As the kiss ended, Shae looked deep into Greer's eyes. "Thank you, Love," she said.

A little bit of Shae was scared when the final word popped out, but Greer just smiled and said, "You're welcome, Sweetie." Greer didn't know if what they had was love, but she wasn't frightened by the possibility. That was a question that would be answered over the next days, weeks and months. Tonight was about discovering each other.

As she kissed Shae again, Greer reached up and started to pull Shae's dress down. That forced Shae to let go of her grip around Greer's back as the sleeves pulled her arms down. But Shae quickly just slipped out first one arm and then the other, allowing them to go back to hugging Greer tight. Working it past Shae's hips, Greer pushed it down until the dress just slipped the rest of the way to the ground.

While Greer loved the embrace and the kisses, she was eager to see Shae's body. The time a few nights ago, she avoided really looking at it because of her guilt. Now she wanted to take it in. "Show yourself to me, Sweetie," she asked. Greer waited for a moment and then spoke again. "I want to see your sexy body, Shae."

Her mind clouded with arousal, it took a few moments for Shae to understand what Greer wanted. When she did, she blushed in her pretty way. It was so strange to feel Greer's desire out in the open. At the same time, the ability to excite Greer by exposing herself was a long held secret fantasy come true. She nodded and let go of Greer.

Stepping to the side, Shae walked towards the main part of the room. She was thankful that housekeep had drawn the blinds earlier. She walked with a sexy sway to her hips that she didn't even know she had. But Greer certainly was aware of it. Shae's body was in perfect proportions, long legs, a wonderfully rounded ass, beautiful breasts and a long fit torso. Greer's breath caught in her throat at how stunning she was. She could see the marks Bob had left on Shae and thought how they didn't mar her beauty but she was still aware of them. Somewhere deep in her a little fire of anger burned that this wonderful sweet woman had been treated this way. But Greer wasn't conscious of that right then. All she could see was the sexiest woman that she had seen. And she was again amazed by the idea that Shae wanted her.

When Shae slowly turned around in the center of the room, that desire was shown clearly on her face. More than desire, there was lust in her eyes; lust for Greer. If Greer had any doubts on that point, they were wiped away. Shae's panties were dark from how wet she was. Shae reached behind herself and undid her bra. She tossed it to the side and brought her hands up to cup her breasts. She squeezed them together and then lifted them, as if offering them to Greer. Bending her head down, she stuck out her tongue and flicked the very top of them. Letting them go, Shae slowly turned around to face away from Greer. In a very smooth motion, she bent over and pushed her ass back at Greer. Shae was so flexible that it was easy for her to almost bend in half and look back at Greer form between her legs. Her wet panties stretched tight across her firm round ass.

"Does my body meet your approval, Greer?" Shae asked in a husky voice. Her hair was hanging down and almost brushing the ground.

For a second, Greer couldn't talk. Then she cleared her throat and said, "My God, Shae, you are amazing."

Standing back up, Shae walked back to Greer. She still had on her heels so her legs looked longer than usual. She walked around Greer, hands brushing Greer's body. "You're still dressed, Love. Can I help with that?"

Greer nodded and Shae reached down to undo the hooks that held her wrap dress on. Then she undid the buckle on Greer's belt. That freed up Greer's dress so that it started to hang loose. Moving around in front, Shae took it and peeled it off Greer. After she slipped it off, Shae walked over and laid it over a chair. She turned and took her own turn in admiring Greer. Her athletic build went perfectly with her height. Just like Greer, she wasn't blind. Shae could see how growing older had changed Greer but in Shae's mind it hadn't taken away from her beauty. She smiled at Greer and then licked her lips. Greer's black panties didn't show her wetness as much as Shae's did, but Shae could still tell.

"You are gorgeous, Greer. Your body is exactly like I fantasized it would be," Shae said as she walked back over to Greer. They kissed again. As it started to deepen, Shae pulled back and reached behind Greer. "I want to feel your breasts against mine, Greer," Shae explained. She focused for a second as she grabbed Greer's bra and pulled it together to release it. Once that was gone, Shae put her arms around Greer's neck and they kissed again. This time she let the kiss deepen. It was slow and passionate. Shae loved the feeling of Greer's tongue sliding along hers, going in and out of her mouth.

Greer's hands were on Shae's ass. At first they were just holding her there. As she felt the excitement growing, Greer began to caress Shae there. Her fingers were moving around in small circles. Finally she pushed her fingers under Shae's panties so that Greer could touch the soft skin. When she did that, Shae moaned into the kiss. Her hips were now pressing hard against Greer's as Shae was getting hornier and hornier.

"Let's get on the bed, Sweetie," Greer said as she came up for air. She was just as eager as Shae. She followed Shae over to the bed and when Shae lay down, Greer straddled her. Bending over Greer kissed Shae again. Her hips were just above Shae's and as Shae lifted up, Greer pressed down. The kiss didn't last long this time. Greer wanted more. She again kissed down Shae's neck. As before, she alternated between soft light kisses and ones that tugged on the skin. But this time she kept going past the collar bone.

Sliding her body down, Greer started to pay attention to Shae's breasts. At first it was just the light kisses along the edges of her breasts. Slowly she moved in a circle, closing on the nipple. Shae was now gasping with almost every kiss. When Greer flicked her tongue against Shae's nipple, it sent a little shudder down Shae's body. It was almost a mini orgasm, like a shock of electricity.

"Yes," Shae hissed as she tangled her fingers in Greer's hair. She wanted more. She needed more after waiting so long. "Please, Greer!"

Hearing Shae's plea, Greer smiled and then she surrounded Shae's nipple with her lips and sucked it in to her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the hard little nub. She felt Shae's body arch up against her. She loved how much Shae responded to her touch. It had been a long time since she was this excited. Greer moved over to the other nipple and did the same thing. Moving back again, this time she brushed her teeth along Shae's nipple. She let out a long groan. Greer did it again and got the same reaction out of Shae. Gently she closed her teeth and pulled on Shae's nipple.

"Oh, oh!" Shae cried out. She felt the same jolts of electricity shooting through her body. Lifting her hips, she started to grind herself against Greer. Her excitement built. Every time that Greer flicked her nipple as it was held, she came closer. Her thrusts upward became more urgent. Greer could feel her need. She moved her knee back and planted it between Shae's legs and leaned forward so that it pressed down on her. Shae squealed as she pressed her pussy against Greer's leg. It was quickly wet from her pussy which just made it easier for Shae to slide her pussy up and down. Greer could feel the growing urgency in Shae. It wasn't going to take much more before Shae would cum. Moving her leg in a slow circular motion, Greer pressed it hard against Shae. When she heard Shae make a low guttural noise, she knew it was starting. She released Shae's nipple from her mouth and stretched her body high so that she could kiss Shae. She was also careful not to reduce any of the pressure that was driving Shae crazy.

As Greer kissed her, Shae felt her whole body exploding. She wrapped her arms around Greer and embraced her hard as she frantically thrusted her pussy against Greer's slippery leg. She returned the kiss with a hungry passion, tongue probing deep into Greer's mouth. The spasms were now wracking her body as she felt herself come completely unleashed. She had never felt like this. Even though she need more air than she could get through her nose, she continued to French kiss Greer until she almost passed out from the need for air. It was only as the orgasm started to fade that she ended the kiss, but not the embrace. Now she hugged Greer even tighter, resting her chin on Greer's shoulder. Her ragged breath was loud in Greer's ear.

"Good, Sweetie?" Greer asked.

Before answering, Shae kissed her again, this time lightly with only a few flicks of her tongue. "So very good, Love! Thank you," Shae sighed.

Despite her inherent caution Greer couldn't help saying, "It's always best when you love the person, Sweetie."

Shae felt her eyes tearing up. "I was too scared to say that, Greer. Is it so obvious?"

"You don't have to be scared anymore. And yes, once my eyes were open it wasn't hard to figure out," Greer said with a smile that lit up her face. "And I will take a page from your book and just think about today and tomorrow." They kissed again. Before they went to much farther, Greer reached down and pulled off her own panties. She dropped them onto the ground. Lifting her body up, she grabbed Shae's panties and peeled those down as well. It was a little harder as they were absolutely soaking wet. When they were finally off, she dropped them on top of her own to make a little wet pile.

Greer lowered her body back down and she reached out both hands and took Shae's hands with their palms touching. Their bodies molded together. It was wonderful, feeling their bodies together with one on top of the other. As their fingers tightened, Greer began to slowly press her hips down. As she felt the pressure, Shae's eyes fluttered open. She saw Greer's lovely grey eyes staring back at her. Shae tilted her pelvis and lifted her mound up to meet Greer's.

Without letting the kiss end, Greer arched her back so that she could feel Shae's mound against hers. As her pussy touched Shae's, Greer made a deep sound like a growl. Her hips started to circle and as she hoped Shae followed her example. Soon they were rubbing against each other in a way that felt incredible. Finally Greer ended the kiss so that she could arch higher. The friction between their pussies intensified. Her hands were still in Shae's, pressing them into the bed. Greer moved her legs just a little and felt her clit slide from between her pussy lips so that it was now pressing direct against Shae. She loved how it felt. Her hips started rocking back and forth, lifting and then falling against Shae. The motion was getting harder and harder.

Shae was rocking her hips back and forth, trying to give Greer what she needed. This time her pleasure was coming in the giving, rather than the receiving. She could feel Greer's little clit pressing against her and tried to focus where she was pressing to maximize Greer's excitement. Shae's legs opened a little more so that Greer had more access. Shae smiled as Greer gasped in a few breaths as her clit slipped between Shae's pussy lips. It felt good to her but obviously it felt better to Greer. With her face contorting, Greer began to thrust her own pussy against Shae's.

1...456789