A Broken Woman Can Still Heal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,312 Followers

"Oh fuck, Shae," Greer moaned. Her hips were going faster as her excitement grew. Looking down on Shae, she was amazed once again at how stunning Shae was; beautiful and sexy. Right now she had a very erotic look on her face as she lifted her own hips to meet each of Greer's thrusts. Greer could tell that the grinding of their pussies was beginning to excite Shae as well. Her head rocked back and forth and she was moaning for Greer to fuck her. The more she talked dirty, the harder Greer wanted to fuck her. She ground her hips against Shae's as she bent backwards even further.

"Oh God, Greer. Right there. It feels so fucking good. Fuck me, Greer. Fuck me hard," Shae said as her voice grew louder. Shae could tell that Greer was close. There was a trembling in her body that hadn't been there before. Greer's fingers were curling tighter so that her nails were digging in a little to the backs of Shae's hands. Shae thrust upward with urgency, wanting to come with Greer. Her eyes were open, not wanting to miss any opportunity to see Greer. She was everything that Shae could have wanted.

Suddenly Shae felt her clitty rub right against Greer's a couple of times as they ground against each other. It was enough for Greer. She started a long scream. The sound combined with the feeling of Greer's body shuddering was enough to bring Shae off with her. It was slightly less intense than the last one so that Shae stayed aware of Greer as she felt her body let go. Shae watch Greer as her body shuddered with each wave of her orgasm. Shae's pussy felt her own spasms matching Greer's as they continued to grind their wet pussies together even as they came.

Shae's orgasm faded before Greer's but Shae kept in time with Greer. Softly whispering Shae told Greer, "That's it, Love. Let go! Just keep fucking me! I love how we feel together." Greer kept going but with less intensity. Rather than feeling frantic, it felt more like a caress. Shae blushed when she thought, "It feels like lovers!" It was a happy feeling but a little scary too. She had broken down the barriers behind which she had hid for so long.

Slowly Greer became aware of the moment again and she looked at Shae. Lowering herself down, she smiled tenderly at her. Greer stroked Shae's face. "I needed that, my beautiful little tease! You had me on edge for too long! Shae tried to put on her most innocent face, blinking her eyes slowly.

"Nope, not going to work Sweetie! You are way too sexy right now to pull off innocent!" Greer laughed even though Shae was actually doing a good job. It made her even sexier to Greer. Drawing Shae's head to her, Greer gave her a hard kiss. Her senses were full of Shae; touch, scent, and taste. Despite her caution, Greer knew that she was falling hard. At least she wasn't alone, she thought.

The two of them lay there slowly exploring each other while kissing. Greer ran her fingers over Shae's soft skin. Every once in a while, Greer touched a blemish where Bob had hurt Shae. Each time it sparked a little protective flame to spark up again and she would hug Shae tight.

Greer's attention to those spots didn't bother Shae, especially because of the reaction. In fact, Shae felt safer than she could remember. She basked in the protective cloak that Greer cast over her. For her part, she enjoyed seeing where she could provoke a reaction. Her hand drifted down Greer's back and she found that when she ran all four fingers across the small of the back, Greer would make little gasps even when kissing her. Shae was still slightly shy about initiating anything but she pushed herself. The farther down that her fingers went, the longer the gasps lasted.

When her fingers touched the rounded firm globes of Greer's ass, the gasps became little mews of passion. The kisses grew more passionate. Shae couldn't reach down any further so she continued to caress Greer's ass until her fingers ran along the crack. That caused more than a gasp; a shiver went visibly down Greer's spine. Shae loved that she could evoke such a response from Greer. Her hand moved down further between Greer's legs. They opened to give her more access. She felt the wet mess left from Greer's cum and ran her fingers along the edge of it. It didn't take long for them to become coated.

Giving Greer one last kiss, Shae twisted her body so that she wasn't stretching to reach. Greer sighed a little sadly as Shae moved away but then she felt Shae's fingers begin to play at her entrance. Her head fell forward against the pillow and she sighed again in an entirely different way. Greer raised up her hips so that it was clear to Shae what she wanted.

"Do you want to be fucked?" Shae asked in a voice that had lost all its shy qualities. She rarely swore so the way she asked surprised and excited Greer. The raw sexuality that Shae was showing was making Greer very hot.

"God yes! Fuck me, Shae! Fuck my pussy!" Greer pushed back with her hips as she cried out. She could feel the tips of Shae's fingers just barely enter into her. When they didn't push in further, she continued. "Fuck me; don't tease me, Shae! You got me so goddamn hot! I need to be fucked!" She moaned as Shae did what Greer wanted and started to push two fingers into her. Greer thrust her hips backward to meet them and help get them in as far as possible.

The wanton display of Greer's desire thrilled Shae. She loved pleasing Greer and it was clear that she was now. Greer's pussy was gripping her fingers as she slid them in and out. With each thrust of her hand, Greer pushed back hard against her. Shae could feel her arm being forced back by Greer so she matched the force to ram her fingers in deep. Her hand was extremely wet and Shae loved the squishy sound Greer's pussy was making. With each thrust, she tried to get her fingers in just a little deeper. Greer made her appreciation known with her mounting moans and squeals. She was picking up speed with her thrusts backward. Her hips were brushing against Shae's body with each thrust going back and forth.

"Uhhhhhhh, oh fuck yes Shae!" Greer screamed. She was almost there. "I love how you hard you are fucking me!" It felt like Shae was grinding her fist into her at the deepest point. It touched her clit and sent a wave of pleasure each time it happened. And it seemed higher with each thrust. Finally Greer's body tensed and she felt Shae's hand thrust hard against her just at that moment. Her orgasm started and she was screaming out loud without even being aware of it. Her body bucked and spasmed.

With her fingers deep inside Greer, Shae could feel the pussy walls gripping and releasing her fingers while Greer's body thrashed. It was hard to even keep her fingers inside Greer, let alone continue to pump them in and out. Instead Shae just pressed them in as hard as she could and let Greer's hips take control. For Greer it felt like Shae was still fucking her and as one wave ended, another would begin.

Remember how her dirty talk had excited Greer, Shae did it again. "That's it, Love! Keep fucking my hand. Slide your pussy up and down on my fingers and fuck them! Do you like it? Do you like how I am fucking you, Love?" It was clear from the way that Greer bucked harder that the words were having their desired impact.

Finally Greer let out one long "Oh myyyyyyyyyyy Godddddddd!" and collapsed. Shae felt Greer's whole body go limp even though her hips were still raised up with Shae's fingers embedded in them. If it wasn't for the heavy panting breath, Shae might have worried. Still Greer seemed to have passed out. Even her pussy had stopped its violent spasms, although Shae could feel little tremors running up and down the soft membranes. With just a little regret, Shae slipped her fingers out from Greer's moist hole.

Even with the sound of Greer's breaths, Shae was a little worried and turned so that she could lie down beside her. She put her arms around Greer and snuggled up to her where she could look at Greer's face. Shae was delighted to see that Greer had a smile on her face. She hugged Greer a little tighter and was rewarded with a little flicker of her eyelids.

"Oh God, Shae," Greer spoke with a voice that seemed drained of energy. "You made me cum more than I think I have ever cum." Her hips were slowly sinking down so that she could lay flat. She didn't have the strength to turn over and hug Shae back. "Thank you so much, Sweetie!"

Seeing how well she had satisfied Greer put a huge grin on Shae's face. She leaned over and kissed Greer and tried to snuggle in closer. Finally she just pushed on one shoulder so that Greer could at least roll over on her side. After a little effort, Greer put her own hand over Shae's waist. Their faces were right next to each other now.

"I'm glad, Love. I have never done this before and I wanted to do it well for you!" Shae's voice had a note of pride in it.

"Mmmm! You did!" Greer let out a very contented sigh. They kissed again. This time the kiss was very soft and tender. The feelings that they had so long suppressed were shown. Slowly Greer regained a little of her strength. She reached up and stroked Shae's face. It felt so loving to Shae. After all this time, she was with the one person that she wanted. She couldn't imagine being any happier. Even though it embarrassed her a little, she felt a few tears of happiness roll down her face.

Greer smiled as she saw them. With the joy shining in Shae's face, there was no mistaking them for anything but what they were. She felt almost the same way. Even if she was perhaps wiser from experience than Shae, she would take a chance. Now she completely accepted that. She wasn't going to worry about what might happen down the road. They were both happy and it was more than enough.

"I love you too, Shae," Greer said softly. The way Shae hugged her right then was almost the best part of the night. The feelings just came through as their bodies pressed together. But despite how much she wanted to prolong the moment, Shae had taken a lot out of her. Greer could feel the edges of sleep intruding. "I don't want to sleep, Sweetie but I don't know if I can stop it," Greer said as she struggled to rouse herself.

"It is okay, Greer. We made wonderful love today. We can make love tomorrow, and the day after, and the days that follow. We are together. We can sleep now." Shae helped Greer get under the covers and then joined her. They cuddled together facing each other.

Shae couldn't remember being this content. She watched as Greer's eyelids began to blink. For a while, Greer tried to avoid the inevitable but eventually they closed and didn't open. Shae continued watching Greer's face. The sound of her even breaths was the most peaceful and reassuring thing that Shae could imagine. Soon the rhythm was lulling Shae to sleep as well. She leaned forward one last time and brushed her lips against Greer's. Greer made a little happy sound. Shae smiled and lay her head down. The last thought that she had before sleep completely found her was what a wonderful feeling it would be to wake up with Greer like that.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,312 Followers
1...456789