A Cabin in the Woods Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She had Giant Cell Myocarditis," William said with a sigh as he laid down the corkscrew noticing her confused look. "It's a rare, fatal autoimmune disease," he said as his eyes fall upon her urn.

"I'm sorry Uncle, I never knew," Alice said fighting the urge to run to him and wrap her arms around him.

"Well, of course not, the only ones that knew she had it was my parents and they never helped not even after I begged for them to offer assistance," William said containing his anger. "It's one of the reasons I moved here, so I could lose myself and forget about the outside world," he said as he took a slip from the bottle.

"So then, where did you live before moving here?" Alice asked as she made her own sandwich, wondering if she could ever break through that shell of his.

"A few miles outside of D.C., hell, even her politician boss did more for her then my own parents," William growled as his sandwich fell to the plate scattering chips across the table. "That should tell you something!"

"So is that why I never heard of you before?" Alice asked as she spread a thin layer of mustard on her turkey rye sandwich.

"No, that's because I wouldn't marry the rich snob of a woman my folks wanted me too, among other things," William said tossing the chips into the trash, "And what do you mean you never heard of me, I did change quite a few of your diapers when you were little," he said chuckling at her horrified look. "The last time I saw you, you were three and would never let go of my leg whenever I was around, that and you had a habit of running around in the nude," William said laughing as Alice's face turned beet red. "Laughing madly as I chased you around the house trying to get your clothes back on. I know where you get that rebellious streak from though, I don't know about the nudity though," William said scratching his chin as he sat back down.

As darkness crept over her uncle's property, Alice wondered where he had gotten to. Then she smelt something she knew all to well. The screen door creaked and groaned as she stepped out onto his front porch. Her nostrils flared as a cloud of smoke engulfed her head.

"Uncle, you smoke weed?!" Alice asked in surprised shock.

"Yeah, can't put anything passed you can I," William said teasingly. Alice licked her lips as she watched as William took a drag off his blunt, then to the freshly packed bong that sat beside him. "Want a hit or something?" William asked as he held his breath before coughing up a storm. "God, that's some good shit," he said sinking back on the porch swing.

"Sure," Alice said tentatively sitting down close to him as he held out his blunt. She thought it be nothing more than low-grade weed not the high quality stuff she was use to in the city. Yet as took her first drag she knew her assumptions were going to cost her. "Fuck damn, what is that stuff?" Alice asked fighting for breath after her coughing fit.

"Fruity pebbles or that's what the guy at the store called it," William said patting her back as he took his smoke back from her.

"So what's up with the weed? I didn't take you for a stoner?" Alice asked wishing he'd left his hand on her body.

"Well, when Sally was sick she didn't want to be addicted to the pain killers her doc was writing her, so I asked around trust me, I got some strange looks when I did," William said taking another drag recounting the times he would sit beside his wife as she tried to cope with the pain. "Sally was self-conscious about what I would think of her if she was the only one lighting up. So there we were two of the most unlikely people stoned out of our minds raiding the kitchen for - pudding!" William said chuckling as he remembered how his wife always wanted that sweet snack whenever they were high.

"Okay, I can understand that but she's gone now, so why do you still do it?" Alice asked plucking the blunt from his lips.

"Sally is never gone, she lives here," William said covering his heart. "As to why I still do it, well... that's to remember the good times we had and to forget that she's gone," he said as shadows played a cross his face.

"I see," Alice said scooting closer to her uncle. "Then you never been shotgunned before have you?"

"What now...." William's words were cut off as his niece leaned forward. His eyes went wide as her lips locked around his forcing the sweet smoke into his mouth and nose as her tongue explored his mouth. "Well, no one has never done that before," William said cough as he eyed his niece.

"Good, maybe I'll show you something else later," Alice said hoping to get her uncle as high as she could so she could try out her plan as she placed the roach in the ashtray. "So what do you have packed in the bong?" she asked resting her head on his shoulder.

"Northern lights," William said wishing he had bought more of the fruity pebble strain.

"You mind if we try it? I've never had that before?" Alice asked as she looked up at her uncle.

It took two more bowls to get her uncle into the state of mind she wanted him in. Alice knew he wouldn't remember anything and if he did it just be a blur to him. She has been high enough to know her limits and she wasn't anywhere near it, unlike her uncle. Alice rested her head in his lap making him believe she was dozing off, yet all the while her lips teasing his tool through his pants. Smiling as she felt his cock responding to her, listening to the slight snore as William remained in his weed induce sleep. Slowly, reaching over his leg inching down his zipper, holding her breath hoping he wouldn't wake up until it was too late to stop her.

Alice licked her lips as his cock stood before her eyes. She loved how cock tasted in her mouth and she wondered since it was her uncles, would it taste even sweeter since it was taboo? Running her tongue up William's cock circling around his head before slowly swallowing it inch by inch. She wanted to remember everything about it as his tool heated her tongue as her head gently rocked on his cock. Reaching down unsnapping the button on her pants, playing with herself as she serviced his rod. Her eyes fluttered, a soft moan filled her mouth as his pre cum coated her tongue. Her free hand twisting softly around his shaft as her lips glided along it's length.

"Oh, Sally," William said in a soft low moan. Alice thought nothing of it, his late wife must have done this to him quite often.

"Relax William, let your wife take care of you," Alice said playing into his dream. However, that was her plan until a set of headlights cut through the darkness. Narrowing her eyes at the interruption hastily placing William's cock back into his pants as the car crested the hill. Straightening out her clothes before she shook her uncle awake. Hating whomever it was for getting in her way of having his hot semen coating her throat.

"What?" William said groggily rubbing his eyes trying to get his mind to focus and wondering why he had a hard-on. Also, why it felt like someone had been sucking on his hard tool.

"No! Oh, come on!" Alice growled crossing her arms slumping back against the swing as she recognized the grill of the car. Could she not have waited until tomorrow? Alice asked herself as the car pulled to a stop. Switching off the headlights as the black sedan pulled in beside her uncle's truck. Irritation flared in her mind as her mother stood behind the open driver side door.

"Alice, come help your mother," Dorothy said popping the trunk.

"Fuck!" Alice grumbled underneath her breath she was so close to having her uncle. She knew she could have pushed him to having sex with her in his sleep. She wasn't proud of the fact she would have to use the memory of his dead wife to get what she wanted, however, that wouldn't matter when he woke to find her riding his pole.

"What the hell is she doing here?" William asked sobering up quickly as Dorothy's voice filled his ear's.

"Alice, I can't carry all my bags by myself," Dorothy said growing irate at her daughter as she stayed seated.

"I don't know uncle, she was supposed to be over the Atlantic by now," Alice said in a anger filled sigh.

"Hello William," Dorothy said directing her daughter to unload the car as she approached the porch. Trying not to eye the glass bong that sat beside her brother.

"Want to explain why you're here, Dorothy?" William asked knowing he wouldn't be able to walk without stumbling into everything.

"Jack screwed us!" Dorothy seethed in anger. "He took Adam, his whore and cashed in our plane tickets before he skipped off to Europe! It's not funny William!" Dorothy said growing red in the face as her brother's laughter echoed across the land.

"Oh, but it is Sis," William said through waves of his rib splitting laughter.

"You're only saying that because you're high!" Dorothy said stomping her her foot on the porch.

"What does that have to do with the fact the three of you got screwed?" William asked noticing how his niece joined in on his mother's folly. "My being high has nothing to do with anything, it just makes it more amusing," he said grabbing his bong sparking up in front of his uptight sister. Alice stared in shock and awe viewing her uncle as a hero as he bombarded her mother in a could of smoke. "Get off that high horse Dorothy, you've done far worse then a little weed," William said setting down his bong. Alice mind reeled, racing with questions on what dirt her uncle had on her mother.

"That was twenty years ago, William," Dorothy said taking a quick inhale, waving her hand before her face as she exhaled making them think she was annoyed by it.

"Uh huh," William said as Alice sat another pair of suitcases on his porch. "You still haven't answered my question why are you here?"

"Well, since my husband has gone off thinking there won't be any repercussions for his actions..... I thought since my trip is ruined why not come and spend my summer here," Dorothy said sitting down next to William. Wondering if he remembered the summers they shared alone together. Wondering if, just maybe they could reignite that long lost passion they once shared. "Alice, see that my bags are stored in the the spare bedroom," she ordered.

"Alice, ignore that," William said holding out his hand. "This isn't your house Dorothy, you can't just order anyone around here. Plus I haven't even agreed that you'd be staying, you dumped your daughter on me because she caused some sort of trouble. Then you show up hours later, thinking I'd just open my home to you! Now that you're not going overseas, why don't you take your daughter home, and we'll go back to not seeing each other for another fifteen years," William said. Alice remained silent, she had never heard anyone talk to her mother like that before. In her mind her uncle was rising to the heights of the epic hero's of old.

"William, it's late it be well pass 4 am. before we reach home. If you want us gone fine, we'll leave, you won't hear from us if that's what you want. But... William hasn't it been long enough," Dorothy said reaching over taking hold of his hand. "What happened back then is ancient history can we not just move....." Dorothy watched as her brother just left her sitting there as the screen door slamming behind him.

"Oh, great you did it now Mom," Alice said shaking her head.

"What? I didn't do anything wrong?!" Dorothy asked mystified.

"Mom, did you not see anything missing from his hand," Alice said wiggling her left ring finger.

"So they got divorced?"

"No, Mom, Aunt Sally died," Alice said smacking her forehead wondering how she couldn't see the sadness in his eyes.

"What? When?" Dorothy asked wondering why the private detective hadn't seen fit to add that to the file.

"I don't know mom, all he told me was your parents wouldn't help him to save her life," Alice said shrugging her shoulders, telling her mother how Sally died.

"Alice, come sit beside me," Dorothy said patting the seat beside her. "Tell me what was the rules he set to get you to stay?"

"Oh, you know, chores around his place when I'm not working at his bakery, curfew is at ten and no boys," Alice said looking down at her lap. Knowing now it be difficult if not impossible to get her uncle alone.

"Okay, so we'll work for him and share the load of chores, all right?" Dorothy asked patting her daughter's forearm, she wasn't about to drive all the way there and just turn back.

"Okay, but Mom there's only two bedrooms and one bath," Alice said trying to get her mother to leave so it would leave her uncle all to herself.

"Bah," Dorothy said waving off the statement. "So, we'll share a room, if not we can take turns sleeping on his couch," she said not letting on how hard it be on her without the creature comforts of her home. "If all else fails, we could always share a bed like we use to do whenever you had a bad dream," Dorothy said reaching around her daughter, hugging her lightly as she kissed her forehead.

"Mom, are you feeling alright?" Alice asked looking at her mother skeptically.

"Actually, I'm kind of glad that your father ran off with his whore, because if he hadn't I wouldn't be able to spend time with my brother. You know he looked after you when you were little, how you would light up when William walked through the door," Dorothy said giggling as she stroked her daughter's hair. "Oh, the presents you made him when you knew he was coming over," she said recounting the earlier years of her daughter's life. "If I had known about Sally's condition.... hold that thought," Dorothy said reaching into her purse. Opening up her contact list scrolling down to her parents number.

"Hello?" Dorothy heard her mother's voice as she answered on the third ring placing her phone on speaker.

"Mom, is Dad beside you?" Dorothy asked placing her finger to her lips telling her daughter to remain silent as she rose from her seat.

"Yes, he's right here dear, he's in the middle of cutting off your husband from the accounts' he has access to."

"Good, now put me on speaker I have something that I need to ask you both," Dorothy said looking to the star filled sky, noticing how beautiful it was compared to the light polluted skies of the city.

"Hey sweetheart!" her father said joyfully.

"Don't sweetheart me Dad! Tell me why neither one of you helped your son when Sally was sick?" Dorothy asked as she paced his porch coming to the understanding of why she hadn't seen her brother for so long.

"Because she isn't like us Dorothy, from your tone she got better without our help," her father said coldly.

"No, Dad she didn't, Sally died because you couldn't or wouldn't help your son!"

"So? Low class people die all the time," her father said in a matter-of-fact tone. Dorothy stopped in her tracks as she caught the silhouette of her brother standing in the doorway from the corner of her eye. "Dorothy, what is that noise?" Dorothy didn't answer as her brother opened the screen door holding out his hand for the phone. Dorothy took a dry swallow as she saw the fiery rage in his green eyes as she handed her brother her phone.

"You speak of my wife in such a manner again, I'll let it be known to the world that the owner of the one of the leading pharmaceuticals thinks so poorly of it's customers. I wonder how the shareholders will view your loathing for the people you're supposed to help. How long will it be before your so-called vast fortune dwindles to nothing? Oh, one last thing before you never hear the voice of the son you expelled. Sally, wasn't low class as you constantly called her, no, she was the second daughter of the Madoc family. We both know how wealthy they are seeing how you've been trying to get into their little club since I started dating her! You ever wonder why you haven't been able to get in for the past fifteen years. Well, I'll tell you, it's because I asked Michael Madoc to blackball you. You see, if you actually helped me with saving my wife, I could've helped you," William said keeping all emotion from his voice, yet his fist clenched tightly at his side as he drove his nails into his palm in his righteous anger.

"Don't you dare threaten me boy!" his father screamed into the speaker.

"Threaten, oh no, that would be a crime old man, I simply stated a fact of what would happen if you keep spouting your hate at my wife. What's that old metaphor don't judge a book by its cover, I think you should've taken its advice," William said handing his sister her phone back.

"William! Son!" his mother called out yet William was gone.

"He's gone Mom," Dorothy said as she watched her brother walk around the interior of his home. "I can see why he hates us, I would've have thought you all would've helped your daughter-in-law," she sighed taking her phone off of speaker. "Not that I can blame him, look at the man you saddled me with. I think you should do something for her, though I doubt it would bring him back at least it shows you somewhat care about your son. Yeah, I'll try Mom but I doubt it'll do any good, all right I'll talk to you later," Dorothy said as she ended her call.

"Alice, I know I'm hard on you but you know I only do it because I only want the best for you and Adam. Please, never let me push you away like your grandparents did to your uncle," Dorothy said sinking back into her seat. "I don't know how I would feel if you left, nor how my life would be like if you disappeared from it," she said wrapping her daughter in a warm motherly hug.

"Okay," Alice said her eyes darting to and fro wondering if this was indeed her mother before her and not some doppelganger.

"Good, you know I think this visit will be good for the both of us," Dorothy said caressing Alice's left cheek. "Now, come help me with my bags and show me to our room," she said rising from her seat. Taking her daughter by the hand, handing Alice the lightest of her luggage while she herself carried in the more heavier bags. All to show her brother that she could and would pull her own weight as her daughter lead her to her room. "Well, it's tight but I think we can make it work," Dorothy said placing her bags down by the door. "Which side of the bed do you want sweetheart?" she asked her eyes roamed over the bed patting the mattress. Waving her hand as dust swirled into the air. "William!"

"What?" William said from the entrance of the hallway.

"Would you please come here for a minute, little brother?" Dorothy asked sweetly. Turning around as she heard his footsteps at the door. "You don't expect us to sleep underneath these dusty, musty sheets do you?" she asked patting the bed to emphasize her point.

"Oh, sorry, here let me get you something more fresh," William said walking down the hall to the converted linen closet where his washer and dryer was stored. William's hand hovered over the cobalt blue floral

and white sheets along with the matching comforter hesitant to allow them to use it. However, he knew what his wife would have said after she had slapped him upside the back of his head. "Here, please be careful with it," William said handing over the the plastic bag that contained the items.

"Why?" Dorothy asked perplexed at the strange request for bedding.

"It was Sally's favorite," William said somberly.

"Oh, I'll make sure we don't mar it," Dorothy said hugging the bag to her chest.

"I'd suggest you go to bed," William said checking his watch. While he didn't need to going into work since his manager took care of most of the day to day operations. He still liked to do the payroll and the balancing of the books himself. Also, he liked to watch as the bakers went about the task of making the delectable sweets and heavenly bread his shop was known for. "Five o'clock comes early," William said heading to his front door to bring in the items from the porch.