A Cabin in the Woods Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A blow job," William said taking a dry swallow.

"Very good William, you remembered," Dorothy said as she pulled out William's cock from the depths of his pants. "You remember what I said to you that day?" she asked as her tongue flicked out teasing the head of his cock knowing how he had always loved it when she did that.

"That no matter the distance, time, or choices you'd always love me," William said as his voice stuttered, wishing she hadn't done that.

"Mmmhmm...." Dorothy said as she swallowed her brother's cock. How her eyes fluttered as his hard tool rested on her tongue, it felt like she had found a long lost friend all over again as she sank to the hilt of his dagger. Swirling her tongue around his rod, like she always did for him and no one else. To her no one ever qualified for such a service, even the men she had sex with at the swinger parties never treated her like her brother always did. How she was such a fool for giving into her greed. Yet she was never as strong as her brother was, when he stood against their parents, demanding they take their money and shove it up their asses; she never been more proud or more attracted to William at that moment. If Sally wasn't in the other room she would have taken him to her old room and given herself to him that day.

However, that wasn't what happened and no matter how much she wanted to take it all back. The words, the years, the pain, the distance between them she never could. No, she could only move forward from this day forward, to show him that he had never once left her mind, even when they lost track of him. To her no man could ever take his place in her heart, her bed or her mind.

"Wow...Mom you really do know how to work a tongue!" Alice said in awe as she knelt beside her mother watching as her tongue licked up the back of her uncle's cock.

"Thank you baby," Dorothy said smiling as her ran along the side of he shaft. "William, I know it's been a long time, but you still remember how I liked it when you finished in my mouth?" she asked as she glanced up at her brother. Smirking as he steadied himself against the upper door of his fridge.

"Yes...." William said weakly, knowing it wouldn't be long before he came. After the years of solitude, the years of keeping every woman at arms length, it felt as if he was back in their summer home, in his room the very day Dorothy had started it all. That innocent boy she had taken to her bed would never be the same.

"Then you know where you need to cum, baby brother," Dorothy cooed as she returned his rod back to her ravenous mouth.

"Fuck..." William hissed softly as his seed erupted within his sister's mouth. His eyes darted to and fro as Dorothy leaned into her daughter as he struggled for breath...watching as their lips embrace, seeing a drop of his cum fall to the floor as the two of them shared it between them.

"Now...William," Dorothy said her tongue running along her lips as her hand worked his spent cock. She never could get enough of his cum when she was younger, the same was true then as it is now. "Are you going to tell me you didn't enjoy that as much as I did?" Dorothy asked getting to her feet. His ruined dress shirt slipped from her shoulders falling to the floor in a soft kiss. The soft artificial light from the bulb overhead shone along her silky smooth skin as her breasts swelled as she stood before the man she always longed for. "You can't lie to me William, we have shared far too much together for you to do such a thing and not know that you did," Dorothy said as her hands took hold of the hem of his t-shirt.

"Come brother," Dorothy said pulling him along back towards his couch. When she and Jack were married their sex life wasn't what anyone would call adventurous in their marriage bed. She always felt the lack of passion she had once felt with her brother. That was another reason why she agreed to the swinger parties though, she kept that to herself. "I know your mind well enough to know how you're fighting yourself, William. But you shouldn't, you know this," Dorothy said raising his shirt over his head. Tossing it down the hall knowing at least for an hour or two he wouldn't need it. "You know I'd never hurt you intentionally," Dorothy said as her hands ran up his bare chest.

"You never had these when you were younger," Dorothy said her hands lavished on William's hard abs. "I have to say dear brother I'm going to know every inch of this chest when I'm done, now kiss me William, kiss me like how you used to all those years ago," Dorothy said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Knowing if she could just get him to do that one act, that it would awaken those long dormant memories that William tried to ignore. Dorothy eyed her daughter as she darted around William's back.

"What are you...." William groaned as his eyes rolled into the back of his head as Alice inhaled his soft cock.

"What? It was just hanging there," Alice teased winking up at her uncle. "Plus Mom will need you hard if she's going to fuck you," she said smiling before getting the cock that haunted her dreams as hard as she could.

"Dorothy is this really what you want, to go back to that? How will that work Sis? You live back in that life I left behind years ago. And I can't ask you to live in a life that seems so foreign to you," William said through waves of pleasure as his niece sucked on his cock.

"I don't know William, we might face hardships, we might fall apart, all I know is I've wanted this since I was seventeen, when you made me into a woman," Dorothy said leaning in tasting his lips once again as her right hand rest on the back of her daughter's head, adding more thrust to Alice's task. Sinking into the bliss she had missed out on for all those years she allowed her lust for money to rule her heart. Moaning into William's mouth as that tongue that had tormented her in her younger years twisted around hers. "William," Dorothy whispered as his arm wrapped around her waist pulling her into him. Goose flesh rose along her skin as his hand skimmed along her back. "Yes, William!" Dorothy said breathlessly. "Make love to me William, love me like you always did on those warm summer days," she said pulling William down with her as she sank onto his couch.

"Oh, yes William," Dorothy sighed heavenly as he kissed down her neck, his left hand kneaded her breast, while his right ran down her stomach. "Yes, baby brother touch me there!" she cooed her body began to tremble as his fingers skimmed along her jean covered slit. Her heart raced, her skin heated, her hands ran along her brother's back as he kissed down her chest. "Yes!" Dorothy screamed out as she felt her juices gushing out of her canal, soaking her panties and pants. "Fuck take them off William! I need to feel you, I need to experience those fingers again," Dorothy growled. Having foregone sex for so long, she needed to feel him exploring her womanhood like he always did.

"Please, William I need you!" Dorothy begged as William continued to toy with her cunt through her pants. "No, no, not there you know how that....." she said sucking in a breath, her body convulsed, her muscles rippled, as her lungs drew in rapid breathes. "Fuck me, William! Yes! Make your sister cum! Yes, yes, fuck yes!" Dorothy howled as her womb ignited sending that liquid fire through her veins. Holding his head against her breast as she ground against those fingers of his. "Fuck William you were always the only only that could make me cum so easily," Dorothy said breathlessly trying to regain the strength in her limbs.

"Now William, it seems to feel like a swamp down there can we get rid of these," Dorothy said tugging at her jeans. Her cheeks heated at the mirth of his chuckle as his fingers undid the snap of the button. Alice sat on the floor, her elbows rested on the coffee table while she rested her chin in her hands. Watching in awe of how her uncle had so easily got her mother off, twice no less. "Don't look William," Dorothy said bashfully as her hands covered her public hair. "I haven't had the chance to properly shave for you," she said as William pulled down her underwear and pants in one go.

"Really! You're worried about that now!" William said smirking. "You didn't mind it when you first had me taste your cunt," he said as his hands ran along her smooth thighs.

"But William bushes were in style then, not so much these days," Dorothy said looking away as she bit her lower lip.

"It's okay Sis, you can take care it later," William said pushing her hands away. Alice remained attentive as she watched as her uncle lowered his mouth to her mother's awaiting mound. Reaching beneath the table her jealousy roared as her uncle's tongue parted her mother's lips. Wishing it was her that her uncle was tasting.

"O...h," was the only word Dorothy uttered as her brother's lips captured her clitoris. Her nails dragged along the cushions of his couch as she felt her juices coating his tongue. Her chest heaved, her breasts swelled yearning to have his touch again, her thighs quivered as her legs rested on her brother's shoulders. "William!" Dorothy screamed out in ecstasy, when he found her g spot. She wasn't excepting her brother to do that as he inserted two fingers into her channel. She wondered just when he had learned that little trick, then she thought back to his late wife. Dorothy sent a silent prayer to her former sister-in-law apologizing for everything and thanking her for showing her brother how to do that. "Yes, baby brother, eat that pussy!" Dorothy demanded as she held his head to her mound.

"Fuck, fuck, god damn!" Dorothy cursed as her back arched as her third orgasm flooded her canal. Her mind was a drift in a haze of pleasure she had forgotten when the last time anyone gave her such an orgasm. Mentally smacking her forehead when she knew the answer to her ponderings was currently between her legs. "William, I need you to fuck me, I need that cock deep inside of me again. I need to feel the one thing that could always bring me to orgasmic bliss," Dorothy said sweetly as her hands ran down his chest.

"I had forgotten what you were like after three orgasms," William chuckled as he ran the head of his cock through her lips.

"Yes, William give it.....yes, finally a cock worth fucking!" Dorothy howled as her brother thrust hard into her. Her wet canal offering no resistance to his probing rod. "That's it William, fuck me! Give me that cock that I took for granted," Dorothy said her eyes flashed devilishly. Her right hand took hold of the edge of the cushion while her left braced herself against the back of the couch. Then her eyes glanced at her daughter as she saw Alice playing with herself beneath the table. Beckoning her daughter to her she had told her she was going to feel her tongue on her hot box and Dorothy always kept her word.

"Yes, Mom," Alice said as she stood by her uncles side watching as his cock glided in and out of her mother's dripping cunt. Wishing it was her that was getting fucked given the pleasure she saw on her mother's face.

"Get up here, I want to taste that teenage pussy you so easily gave out," Dorothy said as she tried to draw breath. "No, baby turn around I want you to watch that cock as it fucks me," she said as her hand ran down her daughter's thigh. Dorothy licked her lips as her daughter's glistening pussy hovered over her. She knew she was going to enjoy this and knew this wouldn't be the last time she tasted her daughter's cunt.

"Oh, Mom," Alice cried out as she felt her mother's tongue on her teenage mound. Falling forward her nose brushing against her mother's clit causing Dorothy to release a primal moan. Her eyes zeroing in on her uncle's cock as the light glinted off her mother's juices. "Give it to me Uncle, it needs a good cleaning," Alice said hungrily. William held the back of her head as his cock passed through her lips. She loved it when a guy took control, directing how she was supposed to suck his cock like her uncle was doing then. "All clean Uncle," Alice proclaimed as her tongue circled around his head. Sucking on her lip as she watched as it disappeared once again into her mother's cunt.

"God, you taste so good baby, I don't think I'm ever going to get enough," Dorothy said before she went back to her meal.

"Oh, Mom I'm going to cum," Alice warned as she felt the telltale signs of her pending eruption.

"Cum for mother baby, bathe her in that hot cream!" Dorothy commanded as her hands gripped her daughter's ass cheeks, burying her face in her daughter's snatch.

"Uncle, since mom's the one getting fucked..." Alice stuttered as her womb exploded across her mother's face. "I want you to cum in my mouth," she said through heaves of breath as she looked up at her uncle. Alice didn't have to wait long as soon as those words left her lips, his cock quickly left her mother's mound. She willingly accepted her gift, her eyes rolled into the back of her head as his hot cum flooded her mouth. Sucking William's cock clean. Alice couldn't wait for her own turn on her uncle's cock.

To Be Continued...