A Cabin in the Woods Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here Uncle," Alice said sticking her head into the room.

"Her shop should be open by now, let's go get some coffee while your mom works," William said checking his watch.

"Hey, that's not fair these things aren't going anywhere, I want my java!" Dorothy said pouting looking up at her brother.

"Fine, fine, whatever," William said sighing, rubbing his temple wondering if his plan was backfiring on him. All he knew was, it was giving him one hell of a headache.

"Yay!" Dorothy cheered as she jumped from her seat, wrapped her arms around her brother's neck, and planted a long wet kiss on his lips. Dorothy's eyes darted over to her daughter who fumed as she had yet to leap that hurdle. "You can do better then that, kiss me like you mean it, little brother," Dorothy said lustfully.

"You're out of your mind woman," William said pushing his sister away trying to block out the memories of his youth. Alice wore a smirk of triumph as her uncle passed her.

"What? At least I'm one step ahead of you," Dorothy teased sticking out her tongue at her daughter. Wiggling her ass as she chased after her brother.

"What was it like, Mom?" Alice asked whispering into her mother's ear as they stood in line at the local coffee shop.

"Hmm... well it could have been better if he'd put some tongue into it," Dorothy whispered as she tapped her chin. "How did your uncle's cock taste like?" she asked her eyes lingering on William's firm posterior.

"Hot and delicious!" Alice purred. "The way his pre cum coated my tongue....well let's just say I would have had my protein shot if you hadn't shown up," she said shooting her mother a coy smile.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart, I'll make it up to you," Dorothy said leaning in brushing back her daughter's raven hair. "Later tonight I'll show you why the ladies love my tongue work," she said her lips brushing against Alice's ear as she gave her daughter's ass a light spank, smiling devilishly at her gasp and the startled jump as Dorothy's hand cupped her firm buttocks.

"Mom!" Alice said straining to keep her voice down.

"What?! Don't you want to know what it feels like to have a woman that knows what another woman likes done to their juicy cunt?" Dorothy asked tugging at her daughter's earlobe. "Just you wait young lady, you'll be squealing when my tongue is deep in that wet pussy of yours," she purred hungrily into Alice's ear.

"Mom! People are staring," Alice said shuddering as she felt her mother's fingers running along her warm slit.

"Oh, but isn't that hot, to know at any moment we might get caught, what if your uncle sees us hmm...what would he think?" Dorothy asked her tongue running along her daughter's ear as she stood behind Alice. Her purse blocking anyone's' view as she teased her child as they waited for their turn at the counter. "Would that cock of his respond seeing that lustful face of yours as you neared your orgasm? Would we get to see that hard rod straining those denim jeans of his?" Dorothy asked as she slowly increased their speed. Rubbing lightly on her daughter's entrance feeling her thighs clench around her hand knowing how close her daughter was. "Oh, does my baby girl like how her mama rubs that teenage pussy?" Dorothy whispered feeling Alice's canal quivering on the brink liquefying as they stood surrounded by unsuspecting people going about their everyday life.

"Mom please!" Alice said her voice breaking how her body wanted that release. She had no idea her mother was so aggressive, so bold, so precise in her way with a woman's body.

"Please what baby? Are you telling me that you're about to cum by the woman whom you have fought against for how many years now? You know what it means if you do that right sweetheart?" Dorothy asked she couldn't believe she was toying with her daughter so blatantly. Yet she just couldn't stop herself, what she told her daughter was true and she wanted her daughter between her legs. "Cum baby, cum on your mother's fingers!" Dorothy whispered her hot breath flowing over her daughter's skin. Dorothy smiled wickedly feeling her canal constrict as her cream flooded her panties. "That's my baby girl, now you're mama's bitch, don't you like that?" Dorothy asked feeling her daughter tremble.

"Yes," Alice said weakly.

"Are you going to be a good bitch to your mother from now on? No, more back talk, no more of this attitude towards me because why?"

"I'm mama's bitch," Alice whispered from the side of her mouth.

"Good girl," Dorothy cooed stroking her daughter's hair. "See? I treat my bitches fairly, however, if you revert back to this moody bitch you have been acting like," she said snatching her daughter's head back seeing the startled look in her daughter's eyes. "Then I'm going to treat you like the slut you have been for the past few months! I know all about how you been whoring yourself out. I even know about the five guys you let use this ass, Alice! Don't act all surprise baby haven't you heard mother knows all."

Alice sat beside her uncle her hands cupping the Styrofoam cup as she shyly glanced at her mother who sat across from her. Pondering how she knew about all the boys she let use her as if her body meant nothing. Was that why she didn't stop her mother from getting her off as they stood in line? Was that the reason she allowed her mother to use her? Why was it that the thought of being her mother's bitch as she called it made her so aroused? Was it because she already had incestuous thoughts about her uncle? That it wasn't a huge leap to be attracted to her mother?

These questions swirled in her mind as her thighs rubbed together beneath the table. Alice didn't know if she wanted William's cock plunging in and out of her cunt or have her mother eating her out. Biting her lip when her confused mind wasn't giving her any answers.

"Something wrong Alice?" Alice asked with a knowing smirk.

"No," Alice said hiding behind the curtain of her raven hair. Her eyes going wide as she felt her mother's bare foot running along her inner thigh, coming to a rest on her soaked mound. She wouldn't dare! Not this close to him?! Alice asked herself as she looked up seeing that amused smile that was what her mother had indeed planned. Her hands trembled as her mother's foot rubbed along her slit. Praying that her uncle wouldn't catch on, she didn't want to embarrass him in public like that. However, if they were at his place, she would demand that his hands would be on her as her mother teased her.

"Well, I can see why you're having trouble," Dorothy said as she audited his books. Slipping on her coffee glad that she had her brother alone as Alice swept the back room floors. "It seems William, someone has skimmed roughly twenty-five grand from you over the year and that's not accounting for all the other years, if it has been going on for longer," Dorothy said closing the book. Watching as her brother leaned back in his chair contemplating on the problem at hand.

William knew only one person had access to the shop's accounts. One person he thought he could trust with running the day to day operations, however, it seems he had placed his trust in the wrong person. He wasn't happy that he'll have to press charges against the woman, he knew of the difficulties she was facing with her son. However, that didn't mean he could just let her off the hook either.

"Leave Dorothy!" William commanded as he reached for the phone on his desk. "Mandy, do you know why I'm calling you?" he asked as she picked up her house phone telling her what he had found.

"I'm so sorry William, I've dreaded this moment for a long time," Mandy said weeping into her phone. "With all the bills I just couldn't stop!"

"I understand all that Mandy, however, you know I just can't let this go," William said trying to keep his voice calm. "In light of your son's health, I won't press charges if you return what money you haven't spent that you stole. Yet that doesn't mean I want you working here any longer Mandy. So if you get here in that hour we'll call it even and say you just couldn't work full time and take care of your son. However, if you run I won't hesitate to take this to the police."

Alice saw something settle onto her uncle's shoulders as she worked around his shop. From the light hearted demeanor he had that morning, now it seemed something sour had twisted his mood as they drove in silence back to his house. Stopping at a pot dispensary she and her mother waited out in his truck as Alice watched as they filled her uncle's order.

"Baby, I'm going to fuck your uncle tonight," Dorothy proclaimed as they waited for William. "You're more then welcome to watch but don't interfere," she said squeezing Alice's upper thigh.

"Oh, can I at least partake in it some?" Alice asked as she saw her uncle approaching the door of the store.

"What I did tell you earlier, you're going to enjoy my tongue work," Dorothy said as her fingers skimmed along her daughter's slit as William walked in front of his truck.

"William, would you like for me to cook dinner for us?" Dorothy asked as he pulled out his cell phone. Watching as he stuffed the bag underneath his seat listening to the jars clinging together.

"Fine," William said not listening as he scrolled down to his assistant manager's number as he inserted the key into the ignition. "Tammy, good news you just got promoted," he said holding his phone away from his ear. "Yeah, Mandy quit so I need you to open the store tomorrow, don't worry about the paperwork we'll sort it out when I come in Friday. Also, train Sam to take over your old position, he's been asking for more responsibilities around the store. Yeah, move Jack to the front, seems he has a knack for sells, we'll find a new dishwasher in the fall, for now we have that covered. Alright good, see you then," William said hanging up as they turned onto the winding road that lead to his home.

On the rare occasions, namely in winter was the only time he would smoke in his home. Yet at that moment, he didn't care, all he wanted was to get high and possibly drunk to forget how his day had gone. William paid no attention what his sister and niece were doing as he exited his room in more comfortable clothes. Two packs of wraps and his bong sat in his hand as he walked into his living room. Wondering if he should just give up his shop, it wasn't like he needed the money, Sally's prenup and her family made sure of that.

"William, if you're going to smoke, can we open the front door?" Dorothy asked as Alice pulled out the items she told her to from his fridge.

"No," William grumbled. "The two of you have been high before, deal with it," he said switching on his TV as he pulled a jar from the bag. He just wanted to lose himself in that blissful smoke and not worry about a damn thing for a few days.

"William! Just because you've had a hard day that is no reason to speak to us in such a manner," Dorothy said her voice rising, drying her hands on the dish towel.

"Uh huh," William said over the noise of his grinder.

"You will look at me when I'm talking to you William!" Dorothy growled as she marched over to the couch, snatching his grinder from his hand.

"Suck my dick, Dorothy," William spat taking back his metal grinder. Not seeing the fire flare in her eyes as he opened a pack of wraps.

"Here, you're doing it wrong," Dorothy sighed pushing her brother back. Knelling in front of her brother as she rolled his blunt for him shaking her ass as she did. "Here," she said spinning around on her knees handing her brother the blunt. Her hands rested on his thighs as she knelt between his legs. Her eyes darted to his crotch as the lighter sparked to life. "William, will you shotgun me?!" Dorothy asked as she watched the cherry glowed.

"No," William said vaguely remembering how his niece kissed him. "Here, if you want some fine but I'm not kissing you," he said holding out the hand wrapped cigar.

"No, I want to be shotgunned," Dorothy said shaking her head inching her hands higher as his attention was focused on the TV behind her.

"Mom, I can do it for you if you like," Alice said setting down the knife as she finished chopping the vegetables her mother wanted done. Walking to the side of the couch, using the armrest to steady herself as she got to her knees, holding out her hand to her uncle.

"Thank you sweetheart, at least someone here wants to help me get high," Dorothy said pouting at her brother.

"Hey, I offered you turned me down," William said shrugging his shoulders. William made it appear that he wasn't intrigued as Alice pulled her mother to her lips. Yet he watched every second as mother and daughter embraced each other.

"Mmm....that's some good smoke," Dorothy said as she exhaled through her nose. "Well, dinner won't make itself," she said glancing at her brother from the corner of her eye. Her thumb ran along her brother's crotch as she rose taking his blunt with her.

"Hey!" William said turning in his seat as his sister walked to the kitchen.

"You want it back come get it," Dorothy said taunting her brother as she inhaled a drag as she laid the chicken breasts skin side down into the cast iron skillet. Alice hurried over to help her mother wondering what she had in store with this little ploy of hers. "You better hurry William or there won't be anything left of this blunt," Dorothy said handing the blunt to her daughter.

William wasn't about to be played, nor was he going to allow his money to be wasted when he hasn't enjoyed it yet. Growling as he pushed himself off the couch stomping into the kitchen. Stopping in his tracks as Alice stood only in her shirt and panties. William wondered how she could have done that with out him hearing it. Keeping his eyes diverted as he held out his hand for his blunt.

"Do you want this, William?" Dorothy asked taking another drag as Alice pealed off her shirt. Smirking at her brother when her daughter stood naked beside her. "William, I'm sure you've seen a naked woman before," Dorothy said taking a step closer to her brother.

"Uncle, I'm going to paint the counter in my juices," Alice giggled as she hopped onto the counter. Spreading her legs showing off her teenage cunt to her uncle as she sat spread eagled before him. Dorothy took one last drag, catching her brother off guard, she didn't care if they swapped the smoke. All she cared about was how her tongue twisted in his mouth. Alice giggled as she reached out taking the blunt from her mother while she played with herself.

"Yes, William, kiss me like that," Dorothy moaned into his mouth as she showed no signs of stopping. Her left hand reached down rubbing his crotch as she felt her body heat. "William, make love to me, fuck your sister William, she needs a man that can give her everything!" Dorothy said breathing heavily into his ear.

"Are you insane! No!" William said pushing his sister away. He wasn't that high, drunk or even that desperate enough to have sex with her.

"William!" Dorothy said ripping his dress shirt open. "Look at this body, look how tight I am, feel my tits brother," she said taking hold of his hand. She felt her body shuddering as she held his hand against her right breast. "Are you telling me you don't want me sucking, fucking that cock, that you let your niece suck on?!"

"Wait! What?!" William asked in shock.

"Oh, yes uncle, I almost had you cumming in my mouth, if mother hadn't shown up," Alice said breathing heavily as her fingers sped through her wet lips. "So why don't we go further?" she asked tilting her head back, her hair teasing the counter as her fingers slipped inside her mound.

"No, this is wrong, we can't be doing this," William said pulling his hand away from his sister's chest, only to pull her along, her body crashing into his chest. He knew it was hypocritical of him to say it given what they had once done during their teenage years.

"There isn't anything wrong with this William," Dorothy said as her hands roamed along his chest. "Do you not remember the summers we spent alone together? Do you not recall how you let me experiment with you? Have you forgotten how I was the first to taste your cock?" Dorothy asked gripping her brother's phallus through his pants. Softly, stroking his soft member hoping, just hoping that it remembered her touch. Even if they had been separated for so many years, she knew every point on his body to get him aroused. "Have you forgotten how I looked after you when mother and father would whisk themselves away to Europe for the summer? How I'd let you explore my teenage body? How you were the first man to ever taste my virgin cunt?" Dorothy asked her hot breath whispered in his ear. "You haven't forgotten how I chose you to be the first man to ever have sex with?" she asked as she nimble softly on his neck. Dorothy knew that one spot was his weakest point all the rest would fall if she had to go that far. Alice was in shock that her mother had an incestuous affair with her brother as she listened to their youthful indiscretions.

"How we enjoyed each other on those summer days as we gave ourselves to each other, are you telling me baby brother, you have forgotten all that?" Dorothy asked her lips tugged at his earlobe the second chink in his armor had yielded to her. She could feel his body slowly giving in as her lips trailed along his jaw. "You do remember how my pussy always welcomed this cock?" Dorothy asked inching down his zipper. She should have never let her brother go, she should have never spoken so ill of Sally. She knew that was why he had distance himself from her. No, one knew of what they had done when they were younger. No, one knew of how much they had fallen for each other even if they didn't know it themselves.

Now all Dorothy wanted was the one man that had always satisfied her and never disappointed her. He had always saw to her needs as she did to his. She just had to get him to remember those wonderful times they had together. Then maybe, just maybe they could pick up where they had left off.

"Baby, put the skillet in the oven and turn it to warm, mama has something she needs to take care of," Dorothy said as she slipped her hand inside of his pants. "William, before we begin I want to say, I'm sorry for what I said about Sally. I allowed my jealousy to fuel my words, I never meant to hurt you, I never wanted to push you away, little brother," Dorothy said her fingertips ran down his cheek. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me, I just couldn't cope with another woman taking you away from me. But my own greed kind of ended my own say in who you were with. I know this is selfish of me and I have no right to ask this of you. Can we start off anew just like we were during those innocent summer days?"

"You think it's as easy as that?" William asked taking hold of her wrist. Fighting a war within himself of the old feelings he once had for her and what had occurred over the years apart. Hating himself as he felt his cock growing in her hand. Hated how she knew all the places to entice him back into those turbulent waters. "That you can say a few pretty words and I'd just have sex with you?"

"No, William, I know it's never easy as that, however, please let us put the past aside and try anew?" Dorothy asked pressing her body closer. Her hand never once stopped in her quest to awaking the beast in his pants. "I always loved you William, I will always love you, that will never change. I'm willing to do whatever you ask to show you that, even willing to let you have my daughter; I'll be, do, say anything you ask of me just to be with you again. Just let me show you," Dorothy said kissing him lightly on his lips, before her body sank down the length of his body.

"You remember on that summer day twenty-three years ago when you turned fifteen, what was it that I gave you as your present?" Dorothy asked smiling lovingly up at his face.