A Cabin in the Woods Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and Dorothy awoke to a bare chested William in blue striped flannel pajamas pants as he leaned over them as he shook them awake. Dorothy instinctively reached up her hand ran down her brother's hard chest, instantly her eyes flew open when it wasn't the fat, rotund body she has encountered over the past few years. Dorothy couldn't stop herself as she savored every muscle, every valley, every bulge that her brother had took time to hone.

"Morning Uncle," Alice said stretching as she sat up, hoping her blue translucent bra would draw his gaze.

"Breakfast is ready, you got thirty minutes to get up, eat, and shower before I head into town," William said as the hints of waffles, venison sausage, and country style hash browns drifted into the room. Dorothy tossed off her covers forgetting that her night gown was nearly see through then quickly covering herself.

"Sorry William," Dorothy said noticing his reddening cheeks.

"Don't worry about it," William said looking away as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Just if you don't want your food to get cold you might want to hurry up."

"Don't worry Uncle, I'm up," Alice said swinging her legs over the bed, her fingers running along the edges of her panties straightening out the fabric, allowing the elastic to snap it back along her youthful ass.

"Alice, you shouldn't be doing that in front of your uncle," Dorothy said as she tied a loose knot in the belt of her robe.

"Please, you just gave your brother a full frontal and your complaining about me," Alice said in exasperation as she cocked out her hip. Dorothy arched an eyebrow as the blue fabric of her underwear contoured to the shape of her womanhood.

"Alice, do we need to go shopping?" Dorothy asked wondering what her daughter was playing at.

"No, why?" Alice asked looking down her body, seeing nothing wrong with what she had on.

"Then way are you trying to show that off?" Dorothy asked pointing at her daughter's crotch.

"What? I like looking at my peach in the morning," Alice said patting her snatch.

"It smells delicious," Dorothy cooed as William placed her plate before her.

"Yes, it does," Alice agreed her tongue sticking out of the corner mouth as she drenched her waffles in maple syrup.

"Alice, would you mind washing my plate while I go take a shower?" Dorothy asked as looked over at her daughter. "Thank you William, that was a wonderful breakfast," she said as her hand ran down William's forearm. Dorothy looked at herself in the mirror wondering what was wrong with her as she waited for the shower to heat up. Looking down her chest wondering if William would view her tight, lean body as a turn on. Would he caress her breast as he kissed down her neck? Would his hands skim along her skin as she pressed her chest against his? Sighing heavily as she pressed her forehead against the mirror as her mind pictured her hands on William's naked chest. Wondering how his lips would feel wrapped around her hot, neglected mound.

Looking down once again at her unruly bush, since she had kept her husband at a distance, Dorothy had foregone the task of keeping her womanhood tidy. Running her fingers through her ginger hair, wondering if her brother's taste had changed since they were teenagers. Dorothy made a mental note to stop by the grocery store for a razor as she opened William's medicine cabinet. Her eyes falling on the battery operated bread trimmer. Pulling out the small wicker wastebasket from underneath the sink. Hoping her brother wouldn't hear the electric trimmer as her hair fell into the plastic lined bin.

"Sorry," Dorothy said as she ran into her brother as he exited his bedroom. Clutching the towel to her chest allowing her brother to view a great portion of her cleavage. "I should be out in five minutes," she said wiggling her ass beneath the towel as she entered his spare bedroom. Pressing her back against the closed door shaking her head wondering why she was acting like her daughter. Though, she knew why she did, yet her mind knew it was wrong to be attracted to William. However, it had been so long since she had felt a hard man much less alone sharing a house with an attractive one.

"Uncle, I think someone is already here," Alice said as she peered through the glass that overlooked the display cases as she cupped her hands around her eyes.

"Yeah, the pastry chiefs get here early," William said unlocking the front door. "Danishes and turnovers are our main sellers in the morning hours, however, we have other items on display but those two get sold out quick during the morning rush," William said holding the door open for them. Locking it back as they stood behind him.

"Morning boss! The cheese danishes just came out of the oven, the cherry and apple should be out here in a few minutes," said one of the chiefs as he slid the tray into place on the lower self of the display case. "Here you go, I know how you like them when they're still warm," he said smiling warmly as he handed William the glazed pastry.

"Thanks Joe," William said accepting the treat. Dorothy and Alice watched with jealousy as William bit into the flaky treat. "What?" William asked as he licked the cream cheese from the corner of his month. When he decided to open his bakery after Sally's death, he knew one thing he would never skimp on was the filling for the danishes like he has seen in the store bought kinds. While it might cost a tad bit more due to the price increase of the cream cheese, that never stopped his customers from buying out the product. William could remember when they first put the product on display, how the local news paper raved about how filling it was not to be ripped off by the skimpy portions other contenders were known for. Since that article was published he had seen a twenty fold increase of his sales profit. "Here," William said tearing off the corner he had bitten into and handed them the other half.

"Oh my god!" Dorothy moaned cupping her hand to catch the falling crumbs as a explosion of flavors cascaded in her mouth.

"I can see why you sell out everyday," Alice said sucking her thumb clean of the still warm icing while giving William a sultry come hither look.

"So, tell us William what are we to do here?" Dorothy asked placing herself in between her daughter and her brother, her hand lingered on his right bicep feeling her daughter's frustration crashing into her back.

"Are we to be your own personal taste testers?" Alice asked taking hold of his left arm shooting her mother a look. Thinking how naughty it would be, to be beneath his desk sucking on his cock while his workers walked by his office.

"No," William said leading them into the back of the store, through the rows of mixers, leavening racks, skirting around the glazing station. There in the dark recesses of his store stood stacks upon stacks of dirty pots, bowls, baking trays, and dozens of dirty utensils. "Jeff, go help Megan get the shop ready to open," William ordered tapping the head banging teenager on the shoulder.

"You mean I'm off sink duty?!" Jeff asked in a light feminine voice.

"For awhile anyways," William said as patting Jeff's back as he passed. "This is what you'll be doing while you're here," he said waving his arm around the area.

"You want me to wash dishes?!" Dorothy asked flabbergasted.

"Hey, you're the ones that wish to stay in my home. You're here, you can take your daughter home and that will be the end of it," William said shrugging his shoulders, "Or are you telling me Sis that this is too much of a mundane a task for you?" he asked waiting for her answer.

"You can go home Mom if you want, I kind of like this place," Alice said stepping up to the sink. Looking around for a pair of rubber gloves. Hoping, just hoping that she would once again have her uncle's attention all to herself.

"Where should we place the items when we're done?" Dorothy asked shooting her daughter a burning look into her back.

"Just turn them over on the drying racks," William said pointing to the shelves that hang on the walls on either side of the sink. "Someone will fetch them if they are need or at the end of the day," he said surprised that his sister didn't put on more of a show of annoyance as he thought she would have. "I'll check on you in an hour."

"I know what you're trying to do Alice," Dorothy said in truth she didn't, however, her daughter didn't need to know that. "You know it's never going to happen," she whispered as she rinsed off the dishes that Jeff had already taken care off.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Mom," Alice said trying to keep her voice steady, yet she could feel her cheeks heating.

"Oh, I think you do, daughter," Dorothy said over her shoulder as she placed the pots onto the drying rack. "I think your uncle likes older women more than inexperienced girls," she said taunting her daughter to let slip anything she could garner.

"Oh, that's cute that a woman who hasn't had sex in five years thinks I'm inexperienced," Alice chuckled as she scrubbed clean the current pot she was working on clean. A sinister smile graced her lips at her mother's gasp. "I wonder how your brother thought of that hairy bush of yours when you flashed him this morning?" Alice asked retorting with her own broadside across her mother's exposed flank.

"Oh, I already took care of that Alice, now what you should concern yourself with is who gets to see him naked first," Dorothy said wondering why their juvenile banter almost felt as if they were actually acting like mother and child. Not the trench warfare they both had been waging with each other for the past few years.

"Already beat you to it," Alice said sticking her tongue out at her mother. "God, that man is delicious clothed or not," she groaned as she tilted her head back.

"I bet I can get him to let me suck his cock before you..." Dorothy said her words clogged in her throat as an evil smile spread across her daughter's lips. "You didn't?!"

"I did," Alice said nodding.

"When?" Dorothy asked looking over her shoulder making sure no one was around.

"Last night right as you pulled up," Alice said in a sigh. She didn't expect to be crashed in her mother's hug, Alice would have thought her mother would berate her for doing such a rash act.

"So, tell me how big was your uncle?" Dorothy asked wondering if she actually did given how she herself already knew.

"I don't know Mom, it wasn't like I stopped to measure him. Though, if I had to guess somewhere a little over seven inches," Alice said her mouth watering just thinking of her uncle's cock sitting in her mouth.

"It's perfect," Dorothy cooed softly.

"I know," Alice said in agreement.

"Alice, I know this will sound weird but how about a truce for the time being. When can't divide our attention if we want to have your uncle touching us so sensually. So if you agree to tone down the smart ass remarks, I'll try to not to nag you to much that I know is the cause of our problems," Dorothy said bumping her daughter's shoulder.

"Will you tell me what Uncle meant by you've done far worse then weed?" Alice asked looking over at her mother.

"Are you sure you want to know sweetheart? It's rather private and I doubt you want to think about your dad like that," Dorothy said placing the last item on the drying rack. "Here, let's switch," she said patting Alice's shoulder.

"I'd like to know Mom," Alice said leaning against the sink.

"Okay, about a year or two into our marriage your dad and I used to visit swinger clubs, mind you I wasn't for it yet, I really never loved your father, our marriage was more about status then anything else. So I shrugged thinking I could finally find someone that knows what he or she was doing in bed," Dorothy said smirking as she saw her daughter's gaping mouth. "You did ask, so don't be to shocked if your mother is a little more wild than you thought she was."

"Mom, are you bisexual or something?" Alice asked mystified.

"Is that what they call it these days?" Dorothy asked looking over at her daughter shrugging as her daughter nodded her head. "I do sometimes enjoy a woman's touch though, not so much in recent years but if the woman peaks my interest I'll give it a go. However, men draw my attention more though, especially those hard long cocks that just mmm...." Dorothy said losing herself thinking of the last cock she had plowing into her and it wasn't her husband.

"Mom!" Alice said bumping her arm pointing to her hand as Dorothy stroked the pot handle as if was the real thing.

"As I was saying," Dorothy said clearing her throat. "As we got around our names would always be on the list of the next party etc. etc. However, drugs started showing up, minor kinds like weed and such then more hardcore stuff started lining the tables. Other than weed I've never touched anything stronger, I've seen enough people go down that road and know the price they paid. I hope you can see why I was so hard on you last night when you came home high on whatever it was. I don't care if you smoke weed but please no more of the hard stuff okay?" Dorothy asked looking over at her daughter. "Hell, I'll probably roll you a joint or two if you ask, if you promise no more late nights, no more drunken stupors, and no more drugs?!"

"Really?! You're okay with me smoking weed?" Alice asked in shock amazement.

"Sure, there's nothing wrong with it," Dorothy said nodding smiling warmly at her daughter. "So back to my story, one night when we were hosting one of the swinger parties, I had forgotten I had invited your uncle over that night a few weeks before. There I was getting fucked by this bear of a man, god he had a nice cock, who do I find staring down at us? None other than your uncle. Your father was too high on heroin to remember that William found out about our secret."

"Wow.... that's something I never thought you be into," Alice said seeing her mother in a whole new light. "So do you still do that?"

"No, after your uncle caught me, it kind of killed it for me. Then again, I was never into it, however, that was about the only time I've gotten fucked so splendidly in my years of marriage. So once I pulled out of the group, they stopped inviting Jake since he was only getting in because of me," Dorothy said handing her daughter the very last whisk. Reaching down unaware that her breasts were just beneath the water's surface as she pulled the stopper from the drain.

"Mom, your shirt!" Alice gasp as her mother's breasts showed through her soaked white shirt. "Cover them!" she said looking around making sure no men were peaking. "We'll go find Uncle maybe he'll have a spare shirt laying around," Alice said taking the lead as her mother covered her exposed breasts as they walked around looking for William's office. With the help of a very understanding junior female pastry chief, they found his office nestled on the opposite side of the bakery in a out of the way corner.

"William, you wouldn't happen to have a spare shirt would you?" Dorothy asked slipping into his office while her daughter kept watch.

"Why?" William asked as he looked up from his paperwork.

"Please, William don't make me say it," Dorothy said bashfully feeling her cheeks turning a deep crimson hue. "Fine," she said removing her hands flashing her brother her tits as the wet cotton clung to her heavenly orbs.

"Oh.... umm..." William became speechless as his mind seem to cease to function as his eyes couldn't look away.

"William, you're staring," Dorothy said coyly continuing on with her shy act. "It's okay if you want to look but I'd rather get out of this," she said starting to inch up the hem of her shirt. Looking hurt as William hastily rose from his seat keeping his back to her as he opened the file cabinet behind him.

"Umm... I don't have any medium size shirts will an extra large work?" William asked as he looked through the stack of t-shirts he sold along with his treats.

"Nope, give me yours," Dorothy said holding her shirt to her chest as the cool air chilled her skin.

"Mine? Why when there's perfectly good ones here?" William asked as he held out the folded t-shirt for his sister.

"No," Dorothy said shaking her head, "I will only wear yours, brother!"

"Dorothy, you're acting like a child," William sighed as he rubbed his forehead.

"You can spank me if you like, William," Dorothy said turning around presenting her ass to her brother. "It okay, I've been naughty," she cooed as she peered over her shoulder.

"You know what, fine," William said in a low sigh, "I have work to do and this isn't helping," he said pulling the tails of his dress shirt from out of his pants.

Dorothy turned around at the rustling of the fabric as it slide across William's belt. She held her breath as his shirt inched opened. Biting her lower lip as his hard muscles came into view. It took all of Dorothy's will not to jump over the desk and run her lips over his tight body.

"Here," William said holding out his shirt by the collar.

"Thank you William," Dorothy said sweetly setting his shirt on the back of the chair as she used her own to dry off her breasts.

"Uh huh," William said threading his arms through the shirt. Dorothy wanted him to watch as her breasts bounce as she moved around. To see the body she had worked so hard for, however, that would have to wait until the cotton t-shirt settled onto his shoulders. Dorothy felt her slickness surging down her canal as the fabric cascaded down her brother's chest. Tossing aside her own shirt when she knew she held his attention, moving slowly while not appearing to do so, letting her brother view the curvature of her breasts as she leaned over to lift his garment off the back of the chair.

Taking her time as she slid her arm through one sleeve then the other, her fingertips skimmed along her stomach as she tugged at the garment. Smirking as her nipples poked at the soft fabric as her nimble fingers inserted the buttons into their corresponding slots. Leaving the top two buttons loose just so she could taunt her brother with her cleavage.

"This shirt feels fantastic!" Dorothy cooed as she ran her hand up her arm.

"It should for two hundred dollars," William said offhandedly shifting in his seat. "Now are you done with your task?" he asked picking his pen up returning to balancing his books.

"The pots are all clean!" Dorothy said pulling the collar of his shirt to her nose. Inhaling the cologne that permeated into the threads of the cloth. Dorothy just didn't think, that a warm satisfied feeling would radiate from the center of her chest outward. She knew if she had the chance she could just sleep peacefully within it's embrace as the faint scents lulled her to the land of Hypno.

"Sis, do you still use that accounting degree you went to school for?" William asked when the numbers weren't matching up. He knew something odd was occurring every so often, however, for the past three months he has noticing a discrepancy in the books; when he knew the store should have an extra five grand left over after paying the payroll, power, water, food ventures, and all the other miscellaneous bills that went into running a business. Yet he just couldn't figure out were two thousand of that extra cash went to.

"Yeah, why?" Dorothy asked eager to stay at his side for as long as she could and not scrubbing commercial size pots. She would do that for him at his home not in his place of work, that was demeaning of her intelligence, at least that's what she thought. "How else am I to keep my husband in check and not spending my wealth on cheap hookers?" Dorothy asked wondering how Jake was going to enjoy being single and broke.

"Here, see what you can make of that," William said gesturing to the chair as he placed his account books in front of it. "Where's Alice?"