A Cat Has Nine Wives Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-No, I... I went to bed, I swear." Michelle said, confused. She felt her head, feeling a small lump atop it. Did she hit her head?

"Rachel," Bryon said and pulled his wife back, letting Michelle's head fall back onto her pillows. He sat on her bed and looked at his daughter, "Michelle, have you been doing drugs?" He asked, blunt and serious.

"What?!" Was her immediate reply, "N-no, of course not! Why would you even think that?"

"Honey, I've worked with people like that before, and they've, uh, they've collapsed under pressure. I've seen this happen." He told her.

"I swear to god, all I did was go to sleep."

"She could have just hit her head, Bryon." Rachel offered. Michelle gave her a slight smile in way of thanks. Her father sighed and smiled at her.

"Sorry, I just had to check is all. We were worried about you. Come on," He said to Rachel, "Let's go, let her sleep." It wasn't until then that Michelle realised she felt exhausted.

"But she hasn't eaten anything."

"It's okay, Mum. I'm not hungry right now anyway."

"Okay, well, I'll leave a plate of dinner out for you if you wake up." Rachel said and with that, she and her husband left, leaving Michelle to rest.

Despite feeling tired, she couldn't sleep. She tried everything, reading a book, fluffing her pillows, counting sheep, but none it seemed to work. It was like she suddenly had all this pent up energy she needed to work off. As a last resort, Michelle began doing push-ups on her floor, hoping that it would wear her down. As she continued however, she found herself passing her previous record of thirty push-ups in a row, even breaching fifty and still going strong. After losing count, she stood, amazed that she hardly felt the workout, running a hand through her hair told her she hadn't even broken a sweat. Sitting on her bed she tried to think of a way to fall asleep.

As she sat there, she found her body felt hot. Not like when she was embarrassed, or angry, or even after working out, rather it felt... pleasant. Michelle knew this feeling, it was like when she had watched porn for the first a few years ago; she was horny. Maybe that would do it, she thought, thinking that if she masturbated it would calm her down. With that in mind, she began to undress, sighing with relief as she pulled her shirt off, with surprising difficulty, as it seemed to get caught on her chest. What the hell's going on? She thought angrily, more than a little anxious to quell this constantly growing heat. With a grunt of effort, she hefted her shirt over her head and looked down.

Her chest had ballooned out in what seemed to be a blink of an eye. Her formerly flat chest, had become two orbs of perfection. They were the perfect teardrop shape, sitting proudly on her chest, capped with two stiff, eager nipples. Michelle guessed them to be D cups at least. Practically desperate to begin now, she all but tore off her pants, which, like her shirt, seemed to be caught on something, though she was quicker to take them off this time. Curiosity briefly overpowered her lust, and she was able to contort her body to see behind herself. Unable to cry out, for fear of her parents seeing her like this, she managed to keep herself under control, even as she stared in wide-eyed horror, at the small, but noticeable nub just above her small rear. Her need to masturbate forgotten, she stood and opened her walk in closet.

She didn't have many clothes, so she instead used the space to keep a full length mirror. She often asked herself why she did it, when the sight of her petite body was often the cause of her dismay, but it became a habit to see if she had grown at all, even if it was followed by disappointment. Now she was standing with her back to it and her head turned as far as she could in an attempt to see the nub, which twitched every now and then, growing each time it did so. It oddly didn't hurt, even as her skin seemed to stretch around the now six inch length. It was no thicker than her thumb, but it was still growing. Michelle stared enraptured as her body grew a new appendage.

Within ten minutes the nub had become over a foot long, and twice as thick as Michelle's thumb. It still didn't show any signs of stopping, and she showed no signs of losing interest either. Several more minutes passed by, and the tail, there was no way she could deny it, was roughly twenty inches in length and over an inch thick. As she watched, she could feel muscles growing along its length, constantly swaying slightly as her mind grew accustomed to controlling it. Then came the final stage. With a flash of burning agony, Michelle couldn't stop herself from crying out lightly, though she kept her eyes trained on the tail, her tail. She watched as fur grew all over it, covering the new appendage in fur the same colour as her hair, if a little darker.

When it was over, she fell to her knees, gasping in exhaustion. Is it over? She thought, and was answered by a sudden stab of pain in her head.

"Oh, for fuck's sake!" She nearly shouted, barely holding herself back. She grabbed her head, feeling two nubs atop it, both growing quickly, even faster than her tail. Almost as soon as the pain came, it was gone, replaced by a strange sensation atop her head, where she felt two large, fluffy ears, like those of a cat's. Standing once more, she turned to see herself in the mirror, feeling both horror, and definite amazement at the image before her.

Michelle had gone from a flat chested, petite girl, to something of a wet dream for anime nerds.

Atop her head, were a pair of cat ears, twitching at every sound they picked up, which was nearly everything. Her eyes, something she had failed to notice before, had also changed; her iris having turned from her previous oak green, to a glowing golden colour, her pupils slitted to match the cat like appearance, her lashes had also thickened, framing her eyes perfectly. Nothing else had changed on her face, except any and all acne she had was gone, leaving only baby smooth skin. Beneath her neckline however, was a different story.

During the growth of her tail and ears, her breasts had gone unnoticed. On a tall woman, they would look large, but on her small size, they were massive. The teardrop shape had remained, but her breasts had grown considerably, leaving her with breasts that were either large E cups, or an average F. Her nipples had grown to match, her prior arousal returning somewhat as she stared at their inch long length. Michelle half expected to feel the weight of her new endowments, but they didn't feel any different to her, which was a relief, having heard women complaining about the weight of large breasts, but it also disappointed her, as it felt like she hadn't received a complete package. As if in reaction to this, she felt a sudden weight befall her, though not enough for it to ever be a problem. Michelle couldn't resist a smile as her new eyes travelled further down.

Her waist evidently didn't need a change as it had remained completely unaltered. As her eyes came to her hips, she pouted in disappointment, as they and her legs had gone completely unchanged. Twisting her head around slightly, she saw that her rear had also received no further changes. Like with her breasts however, the moment she willed it, her unchanged ass began to expand, though it ended fairly quickly, only giving her cheeks a small boost. Likewise, her hips had only grown very slightly, however it was enough to make Michelle happy. She now had a body she was proud of, one that she found sexy.

There was one problem that presented itself though. How could she explain her cat ears and tail? She could hide the tail and ears, but some new instinct told her it would be beyond uncomfortable. With a groan of discomfort, she felt a strange sucking sensation atop her head and above her new ass. It didn't take any longer than a moment for her to figure out that her body was responding to her demands. Her human ears grew back, though her eyes stayed the same. This and the limited expansion of her ass and hips, alongside the fact that no changes had occurred to her legs, despite her wish for them to be longer, told her that there were limits to what her new body could do. That did little to dampen her mood however, as she bounced with joy.

Doing so, she found that her muscles had been altered as well. As she was jumping over a foot into the air, after which she was thankful her bedroom ceiling was over two feet above her, and yet, she landed quietly, with only the softest of thuds. It also told her that her senses had been enhanced overall, as she could hear her soft landings clearly. Her eyes could see the small movements of spiders in the corner of her room, something she quickly dealt with, placing the arachnids outside her window, her nose even picked up the now cold dinner downstairs. A sudden growl from her stomach had her leaving her room and heading down the stairs immediately.

She didn't realise until she had already put the plate of food in the microwave, that she had no problems seeing in the near complete darkness. She had read somewhere before, during a time when she was randomly searching the internet, that cats have a higher number of rods in their eyes, which lets one see in darkness. They were also said to be near sighted, needing to be about twenty feet to see something a human could at a hundred feet. However, as Michelle looked outside the living room window, she could see everything perfectly fine, though in the darkness colours were distinctly muted. It was almost like she had the abilities of a cat, but with none of the drawbacks.

She couldn't resist smiling at the idea as the microwave finished reheating her meal. She sat at the table, eating her warm meal, while sorting through everything that had happened. She had almost died, been miraculously healed by some kind of drug, taken the rest of that drug and now she was something like a catgirl. Looking at the old-fashioned clock on the wall, seeing the numbers clearly despite the darkness; she would be a cat-woman in less then an hour. It was strange to think that all this happened just one day before she turned eighteen.

As she was placing her plate in the dishwasher, she heard her mother coming down the stairs. Some new instinct told Michelle to hide, but she ignored it, thinking it strange that her new body would even think to do that, besides it was dark, so she wouldn't see her naked state. She began walking to the stairs, only to bump into her mother.

"Hey, baby, are you feeling better?" She asked, clearly worried about her daughter.

"Uh, um, yeah... yeah! I-I'm fine." It was suddenly a struggle for Michelle to even speak. Her mouth went dry, her body suddenly becoming a furnace, at least it felt that way to her, while her mother was none the wiser.

"You sure? Nothing hurts, your head's alright?" She reached out to feel her only child's forehead, allowing Michelle to figure out what was happening to her. She was horny, more so than ever before, and the cause stood right in front of her.

"I'm sure, Mum. Really, I am. I'm just a bit tired is all." Michelle said, trying her hardest not to tackle her own mother to the ground and fuck her.

"Are you sure... there isn't, anything, I can help you with." Rachel offered, her voice slightly husky and full of what could only be lust for her daughter. Michelle didn't respond, simply pushing past her mother and rushing up the stairs, her footsteps barely making a sound, despite her distress.

After making back to her room and shutting the door, she was panting. Her entire body felt hot, like it had just before her changes. Looking down at herself, she saw her nipples were hard as rock, not only that, but her breasts were growing, right before her eyes. On her small figure, they were already massive, but they were soon entering the realm of gigantic. With every inch added to her bust line, her desire for sex grew, and neither seemed about to end anytime soon. Looking at her digital clock sitting on her desk, she saw the time was mere minutes away from midnight. Something told her that these changes would end the very second she turned eighteen.

A pulling sensation in her legs distracted her from her expanding chest. A sudden burst of pleasure shot through her, causing her head to fall back in an involuntary show of ecstasy. Forcing herself to look down, she noticed the ground moving further away; she was growing taller! The thought excited her, but the continuous flow of desire through her body made it hard to focus on the change, as she struggled to keep her hands from touching herself. When the pulling in her legs ended, it began in her torso and arms, making them longer and in proportion to her elongated legs, soon she was every teenage boy's wet dream, standing at six feet tall and with breasts the size of a busty porn stars. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw as the time turned to 12:00AM. She was officially eighteen now.

As quickly as the minute had changed, the heat assaulting her body dissipated. Exhausted from controlling herself for so long, she fell back against the wall, slowly sliding down it to sit on her carpet. Looking down at herself she couldn't help but wonder how to explain this to her parents, let alone the people at school. Her breasts were easily twice their previous size, each one the size of her head, yet remarkably perky, as though supported by an invisible bra, though at the same time they were obviously natural to any who would see them, capped as they were by proportionate areolae and nipples. She was able to hear near enough everything, so she knew her cat ears were grown, and the feeling of soft fur against her leg was no doubt her tail. Unable to handle much more at that time, she closed her eyes and felt herself drifting off to the wonderful land of dreams.

In the morning she felt both incredibly well rested and sleepy. It was like how a cat often seemed; wide awake, but ready to sleep at a moments notice. Sitting up, she found herself in her bed, despite her mind being sluggish after sleeping, she knew that this wasn't where she had fallen asleep, meaning her mother or father had moved her. In a sudden panic, she stood and looked in her mirror, hoping against hope that it had all been a dream. Staring back at her was definitely the visage she had grown accustomed to; a petite girl with dark red hair. For a moment she thought it had, in fact, been a dream, but then she registered her slightly glowing eyes, their golden colour standing out against her thick lashes, and her new E cup breasts. Falling to floor in a husk, though she made hardly any sound as did so, she began to feel a surge of panic overtaking her as she tried to figure out a way of getting out of school; maybe they would be closed, she thought hopefully, but she had received no indication of this being the case. Tears welled in her eyes at the thought of people calling her a freak.

Just then her mother walked in and saw her daughter sitting there, tears streaming down her face. It was rare that either of her parents were still home when Michelle woke for school, but with all that had happened, she wouldn't be surprised if a Nazi vampire army invaded Britain using blimps. Rachel was by her daughter in a flash, hugging her to her chest and asking what was wrong. Michelle didn't reciprocate the hug though, simply grateful that her mother was there, even if she would probably leave once she noticed what had happened to her daughter.

"I'm a freak, Mum." She said, voice cracking slightly.

"No you're not. You're the most beautiful girl in the world, yes, you're my beautiful, baby girl." Her mother said in comfort, stroking Michelle's back lightly. Michelle pushed her back and showed her mother her new eyes. Rachel said nothing, simply stared blankly.

"See what I mean?" The young girl said, waiting for her mother to look shocked and say that they would find a way to fix it or something.

"I said it once, I'll say it again; You're my beautiful, baby girl."

"But-"

"No," Rachel said, cutting her off, "People change as they get older, and I doubt that you're the first person to have this happen to them. Besides," She said and looked her daughter dead in the eyes, "They really are beautiful." At that moment, Michelle felt her face burn with a fierce blush, her body doing likewise as a strange desire spread over her mind.

"I love you, Mummy." She said, her voice rising an octave to sound as cute as possible.

"I love you too, sweetie." Rachel said, responding on autopilot as she too experienced a strange lust building within.

"I want to love you more. Much, much more." Michelle said.

"I'm all yours, honey." Her mother said, her nipples hardening in anticipation and her pussy growing wet.

"It's my birthday, Mummy. We should put on our birthday suits." Michelle said, her voice as sweet as a young child's, but it had a distinct sexual undertone.

"Of course." Rachel said, unable to resist her daughter's command, as she began to take off her shirt.

The sight of her mother stripping before her very eyes brought Michelle to her senses. With a sudden cry, she pushed her mother away, getting up and running into the bathroom. After locking the door, she sat on the toilet and breathed quick and deep. Why was she saying those things? Why did she want her mother to strip? As she asked herself those questions, her body began to change, as though in response to the lust surging within. Her breasts ballooned out, her ass growing to keep in proportion, while her legs, torso and arms grew longer. The increase in sound all around her, and a small pressure at her rear told her that her ears and tail had grown in.

All thought seemed to vanish when her body was finished. She could only focus on one thing, the burning heat within her virgin pussy, her juices practically pouring forth and soaking through her clothes, creating a quickly growing puddle on the toilet lid. She needed to cum. That one thought reigned supreme in her mind, her arms moving to remove her top, strained as it was by her massive bust. A thought popped into her sexually charged mind, wondering who had dressed her, but it was forgotten soon after, as the flame of desire burned ever brighter. With her massive breasts free, her hands ran over their soft expanses, fingers sinking to the firm, yet yielding flesh. Finding her stiff nipples, she caressed them between her thumb and index finger, lightly pinching the sensitive nubs. The pleasure she felt only pushing her further into the grip of her body's desire.

The spikes of pleasure felt like lightning coursing through her body. Each shock causing her pussy to let loose a small torrent of feminine juices, the slight breeze blowing through the open window almost seeming to caress her engorged pussy lips. She released one of her breasts, pulling her nipple as she did so, the pain translating to pleasure instantly, as she moved the freed hand to her drooling cunt, eager to feel even more pleasure. As her fingertips ran over her vulva, she was caught off guard by the alien sensations, having never masturbated before, preferring to work out instead. A gasp of pure ecstasy escaped her lips.

Her fingers were only lightly stroking her outer lips now, yet still Michelle felt like she'd cum any moment now. Finding her engorged clit, she was briefly taken from her sexual trance, as she noticed that it felt... too big for a clitoris. Running a finger over it however, instantly eliminating any concern she may have had, pleasure overwriting everything else. Her other hand was practically mauling her breast, her nipple tender from the rough treatment she had given it. As she once more pulled on it, she felt something... wet on her finger. A glance down confirmed what it was; milk. Her milk.