A Cat Has Nine Wives Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before their eyes, the short, busty girl began to grow. Her body growing to six feet tall, her bust keeping pace, turning from her large E cups, to enormous JJ cups, nipples striking out of her shirt, the fabric of which was quickly becoming strained in an attempt to hold her unnaturally large bust. Michelle now stood two inches higher than Madison, still gripping the shocked girl's wrists in her larger hand. Her hips and ass had grown to proportion, now as large if not larger than Madison's own synthetic assets. Up until then, the five girls had simply stared, transfixed by the transformation, but as the final change came over Michelle they each gaped in part horror, part surprise, and part desire. The pheromones had begun to take effect.

Michelle felt the pressure focused on her head and lower back. Despite having only felt it a couple of times prior, she had long since memorized the feeling that preceded the growth of her ears and tail. With a small groan, her tail grew rapidly, while her human ears disappeared, cat ears growing atop her head to replace them. It was over extremely quick, leaving the other girls stunned. Michelle had lowered her head in an unconscious attempt to stave off her desire for the other girls, but with her lust in control, she had no such qualms. She raised her head and looked each scared girl in the eye.

In the mirror she saw the flash of her eyes as they darted around the room. During the day they had simply glowed ever so slightly, not enough to garner a huge amount of attention, but now they could no doubt penetrate even the thickest darkness. Michelle could see everything now, each subtle twitch of the fearful girls, the slowly quickening rise and fall of their chests, even the extremely slight amount of moisture pooling in their crotches now. Breathing in deeply through her nose, Michelle was bombarded by their scents once more, however in her transformed state she was able to handle the onslaught of female lust. It was like they were all in heat.

A wide smile spread across her face as all manner of scenarios played through her mind. An image of herself sitting in a throne of sorts, as the other girls all kneels around her, grinding their breasts and crotches against Michelle in an effort to garner her attention. Another had Michelle and Madison in the sixty-nine position, Madison's face one of absolute bliss as she pleasured Michelle, even though she herself was barely being touched. The last and best of all, had each girl on all fours, swaying their shapely rears at Michelle, as she reached down and gripped her throbbing cock. The last thought was enough to shake Michelle from her daydream.

Her lust receded in her shock as herself. Looking down she saw nothing was different, and sighed in relief, knowing that her body could most likely make any of her sudden urges happen. Madison and her girls simply stared at her, their leader no longer even attempting to get free of Michelle's grip, as she felt her body burning with an alien desire. Each girl had the same thought; pleasure this girl. They were quick to shake it from their minds, but the idea was there, and each time they lapsed in control, the thought came back, stronger than before. It was a battle they could not win.

Several deep breaths later and Michelle's lust was once more in control. No longer able to hold back, she pulled Madison towards her, the girl barely reacting to the rough pull, however when Michelle pressed her open lips to Madison's, the formerly intimidating girl regained her cognitive function, once more trying to get away from the catgirl. Michelle however, ignored the punches, hardly feeling them thanks to her new body, as she forced the struggling slut's lips apart, letting Michelle's tongue invade the warmth of her mouth. Madison's struggles began to weaken, until she was practically embracing Michelle.

The combination of the potent aphrodisiacs and pheromones in the air had already weakened her willpower. Then being pulled so close to the source set her crotch alight with need. The kiss was enough of a shock for her to regain temporary control, but the saliva evidently held the same chemicals in a much more concentrated form, making it powerful enough to overwhelm her reluctance and replace it with eager anticipation. After only ten seconds of being kissed, Madison was kissing back, no longer wanting to escape, in fact she wanted to be dominated by this girl, to have her desires supersede her own. When she was forced away she let out a high pitched whine of displeasure.

Turning her around, Michelle watched with a spark in her eye, as the other's saw what their leader had become; a panting, red faced, eager little slut. Her hands were free, hanging limp by her side, before she noticed the group of girls all staring at her. A brief flash of her former self returned, and she raised her arms to try and shove Michelle away from her, however, to her shock, she didn't. Or rather, she couldn't. The idea that Michelle was her mistress, her goddess even, had rooted itself deep in her mind, quickly overriding her pride, her inhibitions, turning the superficial attention-whore into a true slut. In front of her former sycophants, Madison began to strip herself of her already revealing clothes, before quickly moving onto Michelle, revealing her perfect breasts and even her own lightly dripping snatch.

The smile on Michelle's face said it all. She was jubilant, a small part of her mind screaming absolute joy at seeing a girl who had long since been the subject of hatred, brought to her metaphorical knees, and in front of her servants no less. However, this was only the first of many joys she would experience that day. In less than thirty seconds, Madison was completely naked, fondling her large, fake tits even as her friend's stared in shock. She was moaning openly, even saying Michelle's name in reverence.

The catgirl took hold of Madison's hands and placed them at her sides. The panting girl did as she was wordlessly ordered, letting Michelle have her way with her body. In full view of the other four girls, Michelle fondled the heavy, saline filled breasts, digging her fingers into the unrelenting flesh and teasing the disproportionate nipples, no bigger than that of an average woman's. The moans Madison gave out were like music to Michelle's ears, as she abandoned her breasts, running her hands down the smooth expanse of her stomach, down to her sopping wet pussy. Leaning in to Madison's ear, Michelle began to tease the poor girl even further;

"What a slut you are. All your friends are here you know? They can see everything; your big, fake tits, lips parted in ecstasy, and of course," As she spoke, Michelle ran her fingertips lightly across her swollen labia, "They can see this too." As though to accentuate 'this', Michelle forced three fingers into Madison's dripping snatch, which accepted the invading digits eagerly, clenching around them lustfully. "Go on... tell them how much you love this. Tell them how much of a whore you really are."

To Michelle's disappointment, the girl still held some sense of pride, as she only moaned. To rectify this, she pulled her fingers from Madison's pussy, raising the slick digits to her face.

"Lick them clean." She ordered, smirking as Madison obeyed. "Good girl." She simply stated, pulling the now cleaned fingers away, before pushing her down to the floor. Under Michelle's machinations, Madison was soon kneeling on the cold, tiles, her enhanced ass cheeks pressing against her heels with very little give, with her face almost perfectly in front of Michelle's own drooling cunt. In some part of her mind, she realised this was the source of the pheromone and aphrodisiac laden air. Leaning in, she breathed deeply, experiencing a miniature orgasm right then and there.

"You know what to do." Michelle stated. Almost before she had finished the sentence, Madison was pressing her face against her tight snatch, lapping at her swollen lips like a dog. The taste urged the wanton slut to go faster, juices flowing quicker as a reward. Clamping her lips around the dripping pussy, Madison began to press her tongue in deep, while her nose pushed against Michelle's swollen clit, easily the size of an eraser. However she paid this no mind, her very being focused solely on getting more of those wonderful tasting juices. In the recesses of her mind, she knew she would grow addicted at this rate, but the voice of her own desire shut those thoughts down. It wouldn't matter, so long as she had her mistress.

Michelle was caught off guard by the fervour with which Madison went to work. She had expected the rich girl to have no skills in cunnilingus, but the way she ran her tongue along her drooling slit, using her nose to stimulate her massive clit, while her hands reached up to massage her ass cheeks, occasionally stroking her tail as well. Eager for more, Michelle slammed her new slut's face into her pussy, while using a single hand to grope her own tits. It wasn't enough though, even with the added stimulation, she wanted more. Then she recalled the audience, and, like any good performer, she brought into the act. Licking her lips in anticipation, Michelle pointed to Amanda.

The second in command had been looking on as though in a trance, however, as the simple gesture from Michelle, she was brought from it. She saw the catgirl pointing at her, the intent obvious; she wanted Amanda to join in. She looked around nervously, still at war with her common sense and desires. Seeing this, Michelle pulled Madison away from her snatch, turning the tormentor turned servant around. Amanda gasped in shock and arousal, seeing her former friend's face coated in feminine cum, and clearly out of her mind with bliss, her tongue hanging limply from her mouth and drooling over her fake tits. As though some unspoken order had been given, she suddenly focused on Amanda, eyes no longer half crazed.

"Come on, Amanda. It feels amazing! Like, you know being high?" Amanda simply nodded, "Well, this is waaaaaaayyy better than that." Madison practically gushed, her tongue flicking out to lap up what cum she could. Yet another unspoken command seemed to have been given, as she stood up on shaky legs, her inner thighs coated with her own juices, and walked over to the stunned girl. The rest took a step back in uncertain fear.

Amanda on the other didn't move an inch. If anything, she may have leaned forward, as Madison pressed her hard chest against her own natural tits. Pleasure spiked through her mind, her lips parting to let out a small moan, an opening that Madison quickly took, pressing her lips against Amanda's, passing a small amount of Michelle's cum as she did so. The effect was immediate, as the resistant girl fell to the floor, her body quivering wildly as she experienced a sudden orgasm. The taste in her mouth was unlike anything she had ever experienced before, so sweet, yet tainted by a slight bitterness, while an indescribable flavour above either of those danced a waltz across her taste buds. Having been raised in a house of reasonably skilled chefs, Amanda knew good taste, and this decimated anything her family could cook.

Michelle's grin turned into a smug smirk as both Madison and Amanda walked to her. Madison quickly fell back to her knees, picking up where she had left off, her moans loud enough to reverberate around the room, while Amanda stood, still fairly uncertain of what she wanted to do. Michelle answered for her, taking the fellow red head and pulling her in for a passionate kiss. Any form of uncertainty or resistance was eradicated from her mind, the feeling of those lips on her's, that tongue subduing her own, even the taste of Michelle's saliva were all heavenly to her. As she pulled back, Michelle smiled sweetly, before forcing the mildly stunned girl to her tits, forcing a large nipple into her mouth before she could say anything. In her daze, it took her a second before she realised what she was meant to do, and began to suckle on the invading teat like a baby. Nothing made her happier.

In what seemed like no time at all, Michelle could feel her climax approaching. The pressure built within her gut, like water behind a dam. Her moans became louder, more impassioned, urging the two girls to work harder, Amanda reaching out to fondle her free breast and increasing suction on the nipple in her mouth, earning a sudden burst of lactation, while Madison pulled back, taking a second to breathe in the delightful scent of her mistress, before forcing two fingers deep into Michelle's cunt. She felt the remnants of her hymen, but paid it no mind, simply delighting in the feeling of those moist walls clamping around her fingers, as she searched for Michelle's g-spot. A high pitched moan told her she had found it.

Running her fingers across that delightful spot, Madison leaned in once more and extended her tongue. She lapped at the swollen lips of her mistress, while moving her other hand to the engorged clit. It had grown quite obviously in the short time since they had started, and was now twice its prior size. Enraptured in pleasuring her mistress, Madison ignored the obscene size, and went to work, stimulating the bundle of nerves. She was close now, and both Madison and Amanda knew it, she just needed a small push.

Amanda pulled back, licking her lips clean of any milk that she had missed. Michelle looked down at her in anger, before the other red head took hold of both nipples, mashing them together and forcing both into her mouth, suckling hard and filling her hungry maw to overflowing, rivulets of milk running down her chin and neck to run over her still clothed breasts. The sudden eruption of pleasure had Michelle screaming in silent bliss, as the dam keeping her orgasm at bay broke, releasing a literal flood of her ecstasy. Both Madison and Amanda were caught by surprise.

Madison was first to find out the massive output her mistress was capable of. Her mouth was quickly filled to bursting, though she swallowed it down quickly, a burst of equal amount replaced what was lost. In her refusal to lose any of her mistress's gift, the liquid forced itself down her throat, spraying from her nostrils, even as twin rivers began to leak from her mouth. Despite knowing the possibility of drowning, she could not imagine a better way to die, even though she knew deep inside that Michelle would never let her come to harm. Proven as her mistress forced her away when Amanda gave a particularly powerful suck, heightening her pleasure to immeasurable levels. Now Madison's face and chest were being coated in the frequent squirts of feminine cum.

The sensation was enough to bring her to climax as well. Her very being knowing that she had served her purpose well, and rewarding her for it. Before Madison was overwhelmed by her own ecstasy, she noticed her mistress's clit was growing, and quickly. She tried to say something, but it came out as a cry of pure bliss. In moments, the intense pleasure had knocked her out cold, though frequent moans and spasms made it clear she was still in the throes of orgasm. Michelle meanwhile, was only just hitting the peak of her climax.

Amanda was putting up a valiant effort, but it was too much, even for her eager mouth. After realising she was ruining her shirt, she had stripped out of her clothes as best she could, though her unwillingness to leave her mistress's nipple had her literally ripping her top apart to free her own bosom, the large mammaries bouncing from the sudden release. And now, milk was running over their large expanse, thick and sticking to her skin, coating her in white sweetness. Her hands rubbed it into her skin, occasionally pinching her own nipple, increasing her pleasure to the point where she too was cumming, even as she was practically drowning in milk. Michelle noticed this and pulled a nipple from her mouth, taking it into her own and letting out muffled cries of joy, her own climax reaching its peak now. Soon enough Amanda had passed out from the bliss and lack of oxygen.

Letting the slave girl fall to the floor, landing softly on Madison's quivering form, Michelle fingered her pussy, even as it sprayed constantly. The other girls were all staring transfixed, but each let out a squeal of shock as Michelle unleashed a sudden burst of her cum so powerful that it actually landed on them, despite standing several feet away. The juices were incredibly potent, even compared to those that Madison had ingested prior to Michelle's orgasm, these were packed with enough aphrodisiac to bring a large elephant to orgasm in an instant. Even though the juices primarily hit their clothes, the few drops that hit their bare skin was all it took. The three remaining girls didn't stand a chance.

Each one fell to their knees, hugging each other as they cried out in bliss, their rational thoughts razed to the ground in an instant. Now they only knew pleasure, desire, and the need to serve Michelle's every wish. They could not act upon this new urge however, as they were hit by another spray of Michelle's cum, sending them spiralling into a cum induced coma, even then, Michelle continued cumming. She couldn't find the will to stop, nor did she want to. It felt too good, like a small piece of heaven had taken residence within her tits and pussy. Eventually however, she too succumbed to the pleasure, passing out on the floor like the others.

Groaning, Michelle turned to her side. Her head hurt and her body ached, as she had been working out, while listening to music, while drunk, and while masturbating as well. Her hand went to the side, where she normally had her phone, but instead came into contact with cold, floor tiles. Confused, Michelle opened her eyes, and saw that she was in a bathroom, more specially her school's girl's room. Sitting up in shock, she saw Madison, who had been on the bottom of Michelle's list of people she liked, and Amanda, something she was fairly indifferent to, and both of them were kneeling in front of her. They smiled warmly at seeing her wake up.

"Afternoon, Mistress. Did you sleep well?" Madison asked. There was no false sweetness in her tone, rather the adoration seemed completely natural.

"Wha-what?" Michelle asked, dumbfounded.

"Would you like something to drink? I saved some of your milk if you like." Amanda offered, holding up a sports bottle filled with liquid. Like Madison, her voice held only adoration. Behind them, three other girls, whom Michelle vaguely recognised in her confused state.

"N-no. I-I'm alright."

"Would like help with your friend?" Madison asked, her tone turning sexual, her eyes staring at Michelle's crotch.

"Huh?" Following the odd girl's gaze, Michelle opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out. From her naked crotch, where her clitoris used to be, now laid cock that put most porn stars to shame, and it was flaccid. Studying in horror, and partial arousal though she wouldn't admit it, she guessed it to be eight inches or so long, and one inch thick, maybe more. "Oh god." She said flatly, her mind unsure how to react to this. It was already so large, and if she got an erection... it would be massive.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Madison asked, leaning in and pressing her fake tits against Michelle's thigh. The... her penis gave a twitch as though sensing the presence of a female. All manner of thoughts came to Michelle at that time; bending Madison over and fucking her massive dick deep into the whore's starving cunt, before spraying a load greater than a hundred prolific guys could ever make. She quickly shook the thoughts from her mind, staring at Madison in shock. Amanda soon joined her, pressing her natural breasts against Michelle's other thigh, slipping slightly and actually touching the monster between them.