A Cat Has Nine Wives Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scared and unable to comprehend what was happening, Michelle stood. Her cock swinging like a pendulum between her thighs, and she felt her balls for the first time. Frightened, she reached down feeling the softballs sized orbs, and, thankfully, behind her vagina. The two girls were looking at her expectantly, almost like dogs waiting for their owner to play with them. Unable and unwilling to handle this, Michelle simply rushed from the restroom, uncaring that she was naked. Close behind her, Madison and Amanda were following her, seeming not to notice their also nude states. It's like something out a Terminator movie, Michelle thought and broke into a run, which turned into a sprint as the other girls kept up, however they were soon left in the dust as Michelle used her stronger muscles to escape. In what seemed like no time at all she was at the front door of her house.

Opening the door she rushed inside and up to her room. Once there, she sat on the bed and tried to remember what had happened, but nothing solid came to mind, just fuzzy images of Madison and Amanda both covered in some kind of liquid, however each image brought a wave of lust that Michelle had to fight to keep at bay. To her surprise, the door suddenly opened. Terrified that the girl's had somehow followed her all the way back home, she searched frantically for a place to hide, but calmed down as she saw her mother's head peak around the door.

"Oh, thank god." She sighed in relief, "It's just you, Mum."

"Yep," Her mother said, taking a step from behind the door, "And we're all alone today, honey." She didn't have to be a genius to catch the sexual undertone to her mother's voice. However, before Michelle could fully comprehend it, her mother stepped from behind the door, revealing her naked body.

The next few moments passed by in a blur. She could hardly remember what had happened, but she vaguely remembered knocking her mother out, scouring the house for cash, which she found stashed away in a vault of her parents labelled 'casino money', in which stood numerous stacks of cash, all of which equalled a total of a hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Taking it and finding a large bag she had used for their trips to other countries, Michelle packed the money away, throwing in some clothes that still fit, some of which were her mothers, and grabbing her passport. She dressed and was out of the house.

She broke into a sprint, heading toward the airport. It was over ten miles away, however Michelle hardly noticed as she began walking to the front desk, not a bead of sweat on her head. After booking a flight to Heathrow Airport, she was soon sitting on the plane, waiting for it to take off. As she stared out the window, she thought of her parents, tears welling in her eyes, before she remembered they were why she was leaving. If she stayed, she knew she would not be able to control herself, possibly even taking over the town, taking away people's free will. It was something she couldn't bare to think of doing.

The plane began to take off, and she whispered her goodbyes. She would come back one day, she promised herself, once she knew she could control herself. Though how long that would take, was anyone's guess. A single tear ran down her cheek before falling asleep, exhaustion suddenly baring down on her.

Three years would pass before she returned...