A Cat Has Nine Wives Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather than be surprised by this, Michelle felt her body heating up even further. Her instincts told her this was natural for her now, that she should accept it. She didn't fight it. Michelle's throat suddenly felt parched, the sight of her milk, now flowing as freely as her vaginal juices, running down the mountain of her bust, brought her thirst to the forefront of her mind. Acting out of need, she pushed the breast to her lips, locking them around the tip, and sucking hard on the protruding teat. Warm milk flooded her mouth instantly, her milk production seeming to be above that of even a dairy cow. It was sweeter than a cow's milk as well, thicker too, she thought and gulped down mouthful after mouthful.

The hand at her pussy was gently prodding her opening now. Her cunt so wet, that, without meaning to, her index finger slipped inside, to a chorus of moans from Michelle. The feeling of having something inside her beyond amazing, however something felt off, but at that time she couldn't care less about higher thought functions. Eager to feel more pleasure, she shoved two more fingers into her hungry pussy, which accepted the additional penetration easily, as though it were the cunt of a whore, rather than a virgin. She could feel her natural lubricant running over her hand now, as she forced her three fingers deeper inside, she squeaked in discomfort. She had met her hymen.

Enraptured as she was with seeking pleasure, Michelle threw caution to the wind, and forced her fingers to the base. It was at once; the most intense pain, and the most exquisite pleasure. The shock of such a sensation, had her drawing on her nipple even harder, filling her mouth to overflowing, her sweet milk running down her mountainous breast and over her stomach, pooling in her navel, before running over her already soaked crotch. She wriggled her fingers around inside her cunt, searching for even greater pleasure, which she soon found in the form of her g-spot. Tears of absolute joy were running down her face as she felt a pressure building within her body.

She wasn't sure why, but she felt the need to go even harder. The pressure inside her spurring her on to reach the plateau of pleasure. She pressed her thumb against her oversized clitoris, rubbing the milk into the sensitive nub, bringing forth a loud moan from Michelle, the vibration causing a slight increase in her milk production. Soon everything began to come to a head. Each suck on her nipple caused her pussy to convulse wildly. Each time she ran a finger over her g-spot, she would let loose a small torrent of girl cum. Each time she pressed down on her clit, words would fail to match her pleasure.

The pressure within kept building, until finally she threw back her head, releasing her breast, and let loose a soundless cry of mind breaking euphoria. It was nigh impossible for her to stay conscious at that time. Her pussy squirted enough to put a dozen squirters to shame, her breasts mimicking her cunt by spraying a seemingly endless supply of her milk. The orgasm began to recede, but Michelle had tasted bliss, and she wanted more. She began pumping her fingers back and forth in her cunt, her other hand viciously massaging her breast, her orgasm ramping her sensitivity up to eleven. Within moments of cumming the first time, she was now experiencing an climax even better than before.

Michelle kept this up for several more orgasms. Eventually it got to the point where each one blended into the other, layer upon layer building up until she had reached a rapturous climax, the likes of which no human had ever experienced before. When she had exhausted her considerable stamina, she slumped back against the wall, barely conscious and panting from her exertions. To even her own surprise, a few minutes later, Michelle felt nearly completely recovered. Before if she had pressed herself so hard, it would have taken a few days, or even a week to recover fully. She didn't question it further though.

A knock on the door made her jump.

"Michelle, baby, you'll be late for school." Her mother said through the door, sounding as if nothing had happened, as if she hadn't come so close to stripping for her own daughter. Michelle didn't question it further, as she had bigger things to worry about, i.e. being late for school. As she rushed back to her room, keeping alert to avoid her parents, she was surprised that the school was open today. Ordinarily a shooting would result in a school's closure for at a couple of days, guess people thought it was okay since the gunman had been apprehended. It didn't matter though, as she only had ten minutes to make herself presentable, have breakfast, and think of a way to explain her new features.

In her room, she was finding it hard to track down any clothing that would fit her now. She had reverted back to her base state once she had finished her slew of orgasms, but her bust and bottom were still far bigger than before. She didn't own any bras, since they seemed unnecessary before, not that if she did they would fit her. Even her mother's were no doubt far too small, as she was only an average D cup, though she probably wouldn't need one, as her breasts were amazingly perky. It wasn't too difficult to get her clothing over her rump, though it was noticeably tighter. Thankfully, she found an oversized shirt, one that she had gotten long ago in the belief that she would grow into it. Dressed as best she could, Michelle rushed down the stairs, smelling the heavenly scent of a cooked breakfast.

In the kitchen she saw that her mother had laid the table for her. At that moment, Michelle wanted to leave, fearful of what might happen, but a growl from her stomach made her stay. Taking a seat, she watched her mother carefully, ready to leave at the first sign that she was losing it. To her gratitude, Rachel simply went about the kitchen, telling Michelle that she could get her food now. The teenager could hardly resist the smell of breakfast, even though she couldn't quite figure out what the food making the scent was. Getting up, she caught sight a small grill her mother had set up recently, and grilling on it was some salmon. Michelle immediately took a step back, having never liked fish once in her entire life. Her mother caught sight of this and questioned her about it.

"Michelle? What's wrong, honey?"

"It's fish!" She all but shouted, "You know I don't like fish." It was unlike her to act this way, but given all that had happened, Michelle assumed she had a right to be a little bit of an asshole.

"Oh, I'm sorry, dear. Something told me you'd enjoy this more today." Rachel apologised, but grinned seeing her daughter's indecision. As she had said before, something was telling her Michelle would be fine soon enough.

"I-I... I guess I could, uh, give it a try." She said and got the grilled salmon onto her plate, mouth watering from the scent, her stomach growling fiercely. As she placed the first piece in her mouth, she felt her taste buds set alight. Despite her history with the food, this had taken the throne of her favourite food.

As she ate, her mother set a glass of milk beside her. Michelle suddenly realised that she was like a 3rd grader's idea of a cat-woman, or worse yet, she was like that god awful movie. Even though she didn't like the idea of being such a stereotypical catgirl, she couldn't deny that she now loved the taste of fish, as her mother brought her various types of the seafood, intuitively knowing her daughter was starving. A glance at the clock had Michelle standing suddenly, seeing that she was five minutes late already. Draining a large glass of milk within a couple of seconds, she said goodbye to her mother and was out the door, running to school. She was thankful once again that she lived fairly close to her school.

As she ran she couldn't help but grin. The houses and trees that ran alongside her path were passing by so quickly, it was like she was on a motorbike without a helmet or fear of crashing. Her hair whipped around her, stray locks obstructing her vision, but she never worried about falling, as she dodged anything that might endanger her. Even with everything that had happened to her, Michelle felt more alive than ever before. To her disappointment, she was at her school gates within mere minutes. She felt like she had barely warmed up, her breathing calm and even despite running at roughly thirty miles an hour. Calming herself, she walked along the campus walkway.

It didn't take long for people to take notice of her. Michelle was well known, even if no one really knew her personally, as she had participated in numerous school events and performed admirably in every one. While she was known for her athletic ability, most saw her as the unlucky teen who wound with an undeveloped body. However, now they saw the same girl, they knew it was the same one, as her red hair, and small stature was quickly identifiable, but her large bust and well rounded ass had the majority of the student body chattering amongst themselves, something Michelle picked up and couldn't hold back the small smirk that spread across her face. Finally people would actually like her body, rather than pity her for it.

Or so she had thought. It didn't take long for a rumour to spread around school that she had actually set up the shooting incident, as a way to get out of school and get breast implants or something along those lines. This didn't particularly surprise her, as she had considered taking time off school and using breast implants as a way to explain her new endowments, but what did surprise her, was how many people bought into the rumour. They didn't seem to understand that it was practically impossible to have something like plastic surgery done one day and go to school the next. Throughout the day people mostly just stared at her; boys in want, and girls in jealous disgust.

There were several in particular. They were the popular girls, though not cheerleaders as one might think, they were the ones that always had a legion of sycophants at their beck and call, alongside their boyfriends who were always the hottest in guys in school. They were the stereotypical popular girls seen in movies, always looking down on others, making snide remarks behind their backs, judging people based on their social standing in the school. Michelle had been tormented by them during her first year, but after fighting back, resulting in more one broken nose, they had left her alone, opting to glare at her on occasion rather than risk a direct confrontation. But that little barrier was broken as far as they were concerned.

They were easily made jealous. Whether it's because someone got a head start in puberty during their middle school years, or if someone was able to distract their loyal boyfriends attention from their assets to another's. And that was what Michelle had done. The other girls were all taller and had been more developed, but now Michelle was able to use her small height to accentuate her new breasts, the E cups appearing far larger on her then they would on a normal sized girl. Not only that, but her admittedly small by comparison ass, which swayed in time with her walk, was also a point of notice. Before her change, the jeans she wore were already form fitting, but now they were stretched taut around her butt cheeks. As per the course, the popular girls targeted her once again.

Michelle was amazed that no one had noticed her eyes. Whenever she looked in a mirror they practically glowed, and not one person had mentioned them. Probably too distracted, she thought and looked down at her breasts. She hadn't noticed in her rush that morning, that she had a rather noticeable cleavage, the deep chasm created by her breasts seeming to draw people into the depths of the abyss. Heading into the girl's restroom, she couldn't resist studying herself in the mirror, the very fact that she had curves always leading her to do so. As she was enjoying herself, the door opened and several girls stepped in.

Moving quickly to cover up what she was doing, Michelle had already begun washing her hands. She had heard their approached a little before the door had opened, her hearing seeming to always be on alert. Glancing at the new arrivals, Michelle felt her blood chill as she listed off each of them in turn: At the front was Madison Lee. Everyone knew she was a bitch, and that she didn't care that they knew, openly humiliating people first chance she got. She would have been expelled long ago were it not for her father being on the board of directors. Madison was essentially the leader of the school's most adored, and hated group of girls.

Behind her, were four other girls. The one closet to Madison was Amanda McCall, someone who had once been a kind mentor of sorts to Michelle when she had first joined the track team, but after some pressure from Madison, she had left the team, started revealing much more skin, and had even begun to emulated Madison's speech, inserting insults to anyone considered beneath her. She was basically the second in command of Madison's group.

Bringing up the rear was Wendy Smith, Alexandra Rogers and Mary Jones. Each were in the lower tier of Madison's group, but clearly ranked high enough to regularly hang around her. The three were easily the kindest of the group, as they would often keep to themselves, only adding insults when Madison prompted them to do so. Yet none of this seemed to matter to Michelle, as she could barely keep her eyes from their bodies, each girl the perfect image of a high school slut, with hot pants that clung to their shapely rears like a second skin, low cut tank tops that exposed plenty of cleavage and their navels. It was practically a uniform amongst the girls.

Michelle began to try and etch their features into her memories. Madison was one hundred percent fake; her breasts sitting too high on her chest, perfectly rounded like soccer balls. It was obvious that it wasn't because of her bra or something, as her nipples poked through her shirt, a side effect of the surgery no doubt. Her waist was like a Barbie doll's, flaring into waspish thighs. Her ass, something Michelle could see through the mirror, was also obviously fake, the cheeks far too large and perfect for someone who never did an ounce of exercise. Madison's face was coated in make-up, but she clearly had the good sense not to pile it on, as her cheeks only held a slight blush, her eyes framed by thick, fake lashes and eyeliner. The most extravagant part of her face was her lips and hair.

Her platinum blonde hair was possibly the only natural part of her body. It fell perfectly to her waist, each hair seeming to have been cut to perfection, while a stylised fringe covered her forehead. While Madison's hair was indeed beautiful, Michelle's attention was caught by her lips. Through what limited knowledge she had, Michelle knew they were the perfect lips, most likely designed to fit perfectly around a thick, vein riddled cock. The full pillow like lips, were coated in a glossy, ruby lipstick, their shape stuck in a permanent pout that had every guy in school hard at a glance. Michelle could easily imagine having a cock and ploughing it through those gorgeous lips.

She shook her head, wondering where the thought had come from, before she focused once more on the other girls. Amanda was all natural. Her breasts were insanely perky, but they sagged just enough to come off as natural. Her waist wasn't the Barbie size of Madison's, but it was still slim and flared into wide, child baring hips. Her ass was a little smaller than Madison's, but it still stretched out her shorts. She had large lips, often fixed into a pout, and coated in the same glossy lipstick as Madison's. Her fire red hair was styled into a pixie haircut.

Wendy, Alexandra, and Mary were the most plain of the five. Not for lack of trying, but they clearly didn't have access to expensive surgery like Madison, or the luck of Amanda. They were very similar with only minor differences; each had what Michelle estimated to be large C cups, tapering into a slim waist, their stomachs showed a very slight pot belly making them come off as less disciplined than the others, and slightly bigger than average hips. Their asses were hugged tight by their hot pants, but not quite as perfectly as Madison's or Amanda's. Their lips average at best, but were coated in the same lipstick as the others.

The only noticeable difference between the three were their eyes and hair colours. Wendy had shoulder length, curly brown hair, Alexandra had long black hair that fell just past her shoulders in natural waves, and Mary had a fairly plain cascade of dark, blonde hair that framed her slightly rounded face. If put into Video Game terms, those three were the minions, Amanda was the stage boss, while Madison was the Main Boss of the game. The comparison seemed to be on the money, as Madison signalled one of the back three to lock the door.

"Well," She said, her voice sickly sweet as always, "Now it's just the six of us." Michelle easily caught the malice in her tone.

Despite being locked alone in a room with six other girls, Michelle was perfectly calm. Her body was relaxed. Madison, seeing this, took several aggressive steps towards her.

"You may think you're hot shit now, just because you got a quick little boob job, but there's only one queen bee at this school. And that's-" She was cut off by Michelle.

"Yeah, I've watched a bunch of teen movies. I've heard it all before. So you gonna leave first, or shall I?" The popular girl was obvious taken aback by the confidence in Michelle's tone, she quickly recovered though, needing to maintain appearances in front her subordinates.

"Like hell. You need to be taken down a couple of notches, you little bitch." She snarled, forcing her face into Michelle's.

It happened quickly. At first Michelle was staring Madison in the eye, refusing to back down, even when the taller girl forced her face into her's, but the second Michelle breathed in through her nose, her body set aflame. The fake girl had a scent that had Michelle's body burning with lust. Stumbling back, she struggled to stand steady. Seeing this, Madison just laughed cruelly, the other girls joining in.

"Awww, what's the matter? Scared?" She stepped closer to Michelle, who was swaying on the spot. So many scents swirled around her, each one as enticing as the last. She instinctively knew this scent; it was that of a female in heat. Her panties were quickly soaked, her juices drooling down her thighs. The girls saw this and assumed she had pissed herself, their howls of laughter echoing through the restroom.

"Maybe we should take a picture of you like this? C'mon girls, whip out your phones." They did as they were told, the sound of each phone taking picture after picture of Michelle's unsightly state. The shorter girl was lost to the world around her, breathing in deeply through her nose, basking in those glorious scents. When Madison took a step closer, coming to Michelle's reach, she acted.

Her mind was overtaken by her body's need. Lust raged like an unstoppable force of nature within, her nipples poking out from her shirt, her pussy darkened the fabric of her jeans, overflowing with a desire that transcended even that of a nymphomaniacs. Her body reacted to her desires, changing to her fully grown state before the other girls' eyes, even as it did so, her hand had darted out and caught hold of Madison's wrist, unnatural strength making it impossible for the formerly taller girl to escape.

"Hey! Let go of me you freak!" The last work came out as a squeak. A sudden heat had spread throughout the room, closely followed by an overpowering scent. Unknown to the five human girls, the scent in the room was riddled with a mutated form of pheromones and aphrodisiacs, produced by Michelle's body, seeping from her very pore. Within minutes the five would fall to their knees before the transforming girl, begging her to fuck them.