A Crazy, Crazy Birthday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I solved that problem by grasping him round the shoulders, lifting up my legs around his bull-like hips, and locking my ankles behind his back as he started to move inside me. It felt delicious! I knew that it wasn't going to be subtle, or even to last long given how excited he was, but after everything that had happened already today, I was so aroused that I knew that I'd come soon anyway! Bring it on!!

I gasped in synch with his thrusts as he banged me hard into the door and then bounced back, only to drive back in even harder. The feel of his hot, hard member sliding inside me was sending me wild and the sweet vibrations that rippled around my pussy and clit were soon driving me right up towards that momentous peak that had seemed so distant but was no just within grasping point! Nothing could stop me now!

Oh yes it could!

I thought that my brain was so totally focussed on the impending climax that I just knew was going to take me at any moment, that nothing else would register. My eyes were tight shut as I focussed on that almost painful pleasure. Then they were open again.

My sub-conscious had picked up the sound of some footsteps outside of my office again, and when my eyes finally managed to focus over his shoulder I saw a face peer around the doorway.

"Fay ...are you ...ohhh!!"

It was my best friend Pam again, her previously dishevelled blonde hair perfectly back in place and framing a distinctly shocked expression on her face.

Sarmino was totally ignorant of the interruption and was still pounding back and forth inside me, his grunts telling everyone within earshot that he was close to exploding inside me. My expression was probably frozen in shock at being found pinned up against my bathroom door, and being fucked by my ex-investigator. Pam quickly recovered though, a wide smile replacing the shock and she gave me a conspiratorial wink as she pulled back and retreated down the corridor, leaving us to it!

'Well,' I thought for a moment, '... at least it was Pam that had found us. She wouldn't gossip would she?'

Then I realised with a sinking heart that I'd lost the moment. Lost the chance of a climax, because by the time I got back into the mood, he'd be finished! He was still doing magical things between my legs, but it was all too late. As if to confirm my misgivings I felt him start a couple of even longer, harder thrusts and suddenly he was gasping out my name is I felt his swollen cock began to convulse inside me has he filled me with yet another load of his hot cum!!

I groaned. Was there no justice?!!

After we'd both got over our respective shocks, his at having got to fuck me again, mine at actually letting him, we moved on. In my case with a significant degree of dissatisfaction and frustration!

I unlocked my legs and regained terra firma, releasing him enough to slide out of me. I think that he thought my groan of frustration was one of fulfilled bliss because he suddenly sounded quite chirpy as he finally released me from my imprisonment against the door.

"Fucking great Doc! We're really good together aren't we?!"

I was too busy trying to stop myself sliding down the door and onto the floor to say anything constructive as my legs quivered a bit as they took my weight, but I'd got a string of expletives ready for when I'd regained my composure!

Not that I managed to use them, because the big lunk quickly pushed his limp member back inside his pants, fastened up his belt and headed for the door.

"I'd better get on looking for those Aliens again, can't spend all my time satisfying you I'm afraid!"

"What?!!"

I regarded his departing back with a sense of wonder. How could anyone be so insensitive? Oh, that would be because it was Sarmino, wouldn't it?!

So, letting out a deep sigh, I grabbed my panties and retreated into my bathroom to clean up.

7- Shoot-out With The Union

----

After dealing with the fluids leaking out of my vagina, I looked at the shower and decided that, after two sessions with Sarmino, a full scale wash-down was in order. Unfortunately I was interrupted yet again as I heard a knock on my office door and then Bruce's cheerful voice filtered through to me.

"Hi Boss, are you ready for the Union meeting now?"

Shit! I'd forgotten all about that, and I could hardly drop out now with what that damn Union man knew! Damn!!

"Just freshening up Bruce, grab a seat and I'll be out in a minute," I shouted back.

So, all I had time to do was a get a quick wash, freshen up my make-up and pat my hair back into place. I checked my image in the bathroom mirror after I'd refastened my lab coat. Actually I was surprised that I looked quite good. Maybe sex with Sarmino wasn't such a downer as I'd thought! Anyway, at least I felt good enough to take on those wimps from the Union. Just let anyone get in my way now!!

When I opened the door I found Bruce lounging back in my office chair. My initial flash of irritation was quickly replaced by a sudden panic attack that the PC screen would still be showing the wild lesbian orgy that had been taking place in my living room a short time ago but I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that the screen saver had kicked in!

Perhaps seeing the initial expression on my face, Bruce quickly got up and sat at my small meeting table where we proceeded to go through the agenda and plan our approach to each item. Bruce, who was blatantly gay and still in his early thirties was really good at this. It was one of the reasons I'd promoted him a few years ago. After just a few minutes we'd decided on our plan of action, who would take the lead on each item, what we'd give on and what we wouldn't. I felt good. The Union reps were generally really obvious in their approach and arguments, so I was confident that we'd blitz them.

I was feeling good as we stood up, ready to head off to the meeting room and I'd finally managed to reduce the perpetual tingling between my legs to something more approaching a minor distraction rather than the forest fire that had been raging ever since meeting my husband at the hotel!

Bruce managed to trigger a moment of irritation none-the-less.

"You will hold your temper when we get to item seven won't you?"

Item seven was the proposal for additional bonus payments, always likely to be the most contentious part of the meeting and one that we'd agreed that Bruce would take the lead on. He'd come up with a really well argued counter-proposal and, rationally, there was no argument against it. It would be a 'no-brainer' so I gave him pained look.

"Of course I will. You know me. You've got this sorted. It'll be a breeze!"

He gave me a doubtful look, but in the end followed me out of the office without further comment. His problem was that he DID know me!

----

Forty minutes later we were back in the office to review things.

I was feeling pretty good, most of the meeting had gone pretty much as we'd planned it, which was just how I liked it. Okay, we'd had a minor blip over item seven, but after I'd stunned that blasted Union rep, Earl, with some well chosen words he'd gone into a sulk and we hadn't heard any more on the matter!

"So, you okay with all that?" I asked Bruce.

"Well, mostly...I errr, really wish that you'd left item seven to me though."

I was a bit peeved, "Okay, I know I lost it a bit there, but they backed off didn't they?"

He was looking at his notes, "...but even so."

I was still on an adrenalin high though.

"Oh stop being such a wimp Bruce! Sometimes you just need to put these people in their place and stop pussy-footing around. There is no way that I was going to give in to such a ridiculous ransom demand on monthly bonus payments!!"

I thought back, trying to remember my exact words, "So, what exactly did I say again Bruce?" He always kept immaculate shorthand notes of meetings. Another reason I employed him! He consulted his pad.

"Well, I suppose the comment that you're referring to was ...'Look Earl, this is getting us nowhere! You know I'm not going to give way on paying bonuses for not much of fucking anything back!! Frankly I'd rather fuck the staff every month than give in to such blatant fucking blackmail! Fucking well get real and let's move on!! '"

Okay, maybe my use of the 'F' word had been a bit over the top, but that Earl really did wind me up. He'd looked suitably shocked though and after a wide-eyed gasp he'd backed off. And he'd been so gob-smacked that he hadn't even threatened me with the tapes of me and Sarmino in the car park. Win, win!!

Bruce was still looking a little doubtful, "They always make their own notes as well Fay, it'll be in the official minutes..."

By now I was getting a bit fed up of his negative attitude. I was still feeling good about it and, as I looked out of the window and saw the bright afternoon sunshine still shining down I made a quick executive decision!

"Right, I'm supposed to be on holiday so I'm going out for some fresh air. Cheer up Bruce...it might never happen!"

He looked up, still with a slight frown spread over his face, "Mmmmmmm"

8- Relaxing in the Park - Sort Of!

----

I went out the back way after changing into my dress again. I was rather hoping for a quick chat with Portia about the CCTV tapes but when I neared the security office I could see that Earl was busy on the phone right behind her. Portia's look of surprise at seeing me was quickly replaced by a flash of embarrassment as she looked down at her desk, refusing to meet my gaze as I sauntered past. Now, was that weird or not? Earl had given me a smarmy grin and then ignored me. That wasn't weird at all!

I put it out of my mind. I had a lot of other things to deal with!

Chief of which was why I was still feeling horny.

I mean, I'm an organised sort of person who likes to set targets. Today's chief one had been to have lots of sex with my husband, but I'd failed on that one, despite the excitement of the hot grope we'd had while waiting for our restaurant table! I also have lots of semi-permanent targets that are on-going. One of the chief ones on that list is to keep Sarmino at arm's length and not to give him the slightest encouragement to have sex with me. I'd now failed on that one miserably as well...twice!!

There is a big park close by the CCFC which was my natural target for 'a clear the air saunter'. It's actually part park and part college campus as the buildings of the local technical college jut right up to the other end, about half a mile away. In between is a long ornamental lake, and around that flower gardens, big grassy areas that the students use to lay around in the Summer and read or do assignments, or maybe to kiss and cuddle if they had the time and inclination. They often seemed to have plenty of both! Around the edges were thicker areas of woodland and shrubbery that did something to help the city's oxygen levels.

As I entered by one of the big ornate gates, and took a path to the lake, I took in a deep breath to settle my mind.

It didn't seem to help much because I'd been starting to think about the sultry lesbian action at my home that my niece had clearly planned for me to see. Now, why on earth had she done that? It wasn't as though I didn't know that Jane and her were gay, although seeing Penny get into the action so enthusiastically had been something of an eye-opener, as had the monstrous strap-on dildo!

Suddenly the memory of them intertwined in their nakedness on my best sofa triggered yet another reaction between my legs. I sucked in a quick breath of air and rolled my eyes. Jesus, the thought of any sort of sex was just driving me mad at the moment. I really had to get under control!!

I wandered slowly down to the lake and sat on a bench, watching some little toddlers throwing bread to a big crowd of ducks . A couple of young swans soon piled in and scattered their smaller brethren, much to the annoyance of one young girl who picked up some pebbles and started to throw them at the swans! Her mother was aghast and shouted at her . She was kneeling next to a young boy who could have been a younger brother, but reached over and positively dragged the young girl away from the lake edge, chattering away about not hurting the wildlife!

I smiled. That young girl could easily have been me at that age!

The smile stayed with me as I got up and wandered casually around the lake. At the far end the warm sunshine had brought out large numbers of young students onto the grassy banks, and there seemed to be a lot more time devoted to kissing and cuddling rather than essays and reading! My smile widened as I thought about how much simpler life had seemed at their age. Oh, to be with a young man on the bank myself!

I watched a somewhat more enthusiastic couple for a few minutes. Their lips were crushed together and he had a hand inside her blouse, busy massaging away at her breasts as if there was no tomorrow. She'd looped a long leg over him and was pulling their bodies together so that she could feel his erection nudging into her pussy. It was getting seriously hot, and although they were both more or less fully clothed, I had to wonder how long that was going to last!

I had to positively drag myself away!

If coming to the park had been to try and get over my more or less permanent state of arousal it wasn't working!

I took in another deep breath and started to saunter back towards my exit. At one point the path diverged and I had the choice of going by the lake or through some woodland, covered quite densely with flowering shrubbery. The sweet fragrance of the flowers attracted me to the latter option and I soon lost sight of the scenes of debauchery on the grassy bank as the path wound its way through the woods.

I was back daydreaming again when a voice close behind me shocked me into the real world. Or was it?

"Hands Up Earth Female!!"

I froze, swallowed and then started to turn, but suddenly felt something hard and round push into the middle of my back.

"Don't turn round you puny Earthling, or I'll have to blast you with my sex ray! I'm here with my partner from a far off planet and we're investigating the sex-lives of you creatures...we also need you to help fund our ...errr...activities, so give me your purse!""

What!!

All that had happened today, and now Aliens with a sex ray?!! It was too much and I was about to turn around anyway and face up to my attacker to give him/her/it a piece of my mind. It may have been slightly optimistic to assume that any alien would understand my expletives, but I didn't get a chance as I gasped out in surprise as he more or less flung me through a small gap between two rhododendron bushes and I went sprawling into a small and extremely secluded looking clearing. He was stronger than he sounded!

I quickly looked round as I knelt in some soft grass. The clearing was relatively small, about the size of my kitchen, and a large proportion of the space being taken up by a wooden park picnic bench. The clearing was surrounded by thick shrubbery making it unlikely that anyone would stumble across us accidently. Sat on the bench was one of the aliens. Also a female I supposed given that she was wearing a pleated grey skirt and bright red, tight top that showcased a very healthy looking alien bosom! Above that her head looked grosse. It was a watery looking white and grey, full of protruding blue veins and with sores spread liberally over the smooth top.

It may have been scary to a four year old, but I couldn't believe that she expected to fool anyone older with that cheapo looking party mask!

She spoke. In English. Well, kind of.

"Where's the fucking man you moron dipstick?"

"She was on her own ... that wasn't my fault!" came a rather whiney voice from behind me.

I turned to look at my second alien. 'He' wore the same sort of mask, but had on an ancient pair of faded jeans, full of holes, but not necessarily through fashion. Above them he was wearing a metal rock 'Metallica' tee shirt that may have been a size too small, his muscular upper body bulging across his shoulders. This Alien looked like a work-out freak as well.

To cap it all, the Sex Ray Gun that he was still pointing at me looked just like the sort of plastic 'water blaster' that you find in many kids toyshops and supermarket shelves. It was a mixture of bright orange and green modules that culminated in a faded red barrel. I was about to make some derogatory comment about it when I noticed the butt of a more realistic looking pistol peeking out from the waistband of his jeans. The sight of that put things into a very different perspective!

Fortunately for me, they were distracted by their argument and I was able to reposition myself and pull down my dress which had hiked up to my waist as I fell.

"Shit! You know who that is don't you, you idiot ...it's Doctor Franchetta. Jesus, I can't believe it you useless fucker!!"

My original attacker had come closer for a better look, "Oh yeah, you're right Tess...would you believe it? Hi Doc. Still, she's plenty rich. We should do well out of her purse."

My female alien went apoplectic, "Don't use my REAL name you, you ...!"

I could understand her point of view because although their voices had sounded a bit familiar, it was the name that put the jigsaw together. Tess and her 'partner' Desmond had worked at the CCFC for a while but I'd had to let them go a few months back because of some petty pilfering. Actually, I'd been really disappointed to have to do that because they'd always been keen and respectful when around me, but Bruce had insisted they go when they'd been caught red-handed.

Evidently they'd now decided on a new career as extra-terrestrials!

I decided to take control of the situation, "Okay Desmond, you might as well drop the act. Let's talk this through sensibly and nobody needs to get hurt..."

"Damnation Desmond, now look what you've done! The Doc will have to turn us in, and just when I really, really need to come. That last guy that fucked me was bloody useless!!" Tess was clearly not amused, and I looked at her with some sympathy. After all, I was probably feeling just as frustrated as she evidently was! As if to highlight her disgust, she dragged off her alien mask and shook out her fiery red hair, which tumbled over her shoulders and framed her annoyed expression, but then Tess's features brightened up.

"Hey, I've got an idea. You can make the Doc eat my pussy and film it on your mobile. She won't dare dob us in then. And she's a medical professional after all, she must know how to use her tongue to make a woman come!"

Desmond liked the sound of that, "Yeah, you're right and then after she's done you, I can fuck her like we normally do! I've always dreamed about having her, she's such a hottie ...well, for an older woman anyway."

This didn't feel like I was taking control at all, and although Desmond's initial compliment had gone down well, he'd ruined it at the end!

"Now, just a minute!"

It was too late though because he'd come up behind me and pressed the ray gun into my back again, forcing me to the picnic table where Tess, smiling, had laid herself back and dragged up her skirt, slim white legs dangling over the edge. She was clearly ready for action as there were no tights and panties getting in the way, and I was left staring at her groomed pussy and dark, puffy sex slit. If it had ever been in doubt her fiery ginger thatch was proof that she was a natural red-head!

I was in a lot of minds! The finale of me being fucked by Desmond had not gone unnoticed and although I should have been shocked and horrified, there was always the issue of the real gun stuck down his pants and, to my undying shame, I had to admit that I'd often wondered how well endowed the young man was! Jesus, was this really happening?! And even more to the point, could I really go down on another woman and satisfy her?

1...345678