A Crazy, Crazy Birthday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

It made me think about my poor vagina again, absolutely awash with cum after three students, one Desmond and two batches of Sarmino! I could feel it trickling out, and the sooner I could get into a bathroom to clean up the better. Only snag was that I was still incapacitated in my private part of the park, all alone. Where was everybody? It was a sunny day, loads of people were out and about but there was nobody to rescue me.

A quick shiver ran through my spine as I remembered Raven's words. If the video got out and I was as popular as she'd predicted, I could soon have half the male population of the local college queuing up to deposit even more 'Earth seed'! I really did need to get out of this situation quickly. Keen as I was to get a climax, I didn't fancy taking on a gang-bang of that size!!

I twisted around in alarm, looking for options. There weren't any. Shit, where was Sarmino when you needed him?! After all, it was his fault that I'd volunteered to be strung up like this!!

11 - Rescued By The Fuzz - Sort Of!

----

No sooner wished than granted!

I heard the sound of something like an elephant forcing its way through some bushes behind me, twisted my face quickly, just in time to see the great detective burst into the clearing. He was looking rather hot and flustered, but then saw me and his eyes widened and mouth opened like a fish! "Well, fuck me, what's this?!" he exclaimed wildly, his eyes fixed on my naked body as he took a step forward and tripped over a tree root that sent him sprawling onto the ground in front of me!

The string of expletives that he uttered would have done any dockyard worker proud, but I didn't care, I was just so, so pleased to see him!!

Of course, "Please get me down from here Sarmino," came out as "Plphhhhht ...mrrhd...srrrrrrrrmph!" and it didn't help. He ignored my plea and got up before circling around me making all sorts of snorting sounds of derision.

The shiver ran down my spine again. He hadn't recognised me.

But then again, why should he given that my head was covered with the alien mask and I was totally naked, a situation that he obviously dreamed about a lot but didn't actually get to see very often! Damn! I watched his progress around me with a new sense of trepidation, particularly when he stopped to read the writing scrawled over my belly! Oh God but I was definitely going to kill that Tess!!

"So, caught you at last my young Alien friend," he said, almost calmly, "got to admit that you look fucking sexy strung up that way, but why do it? Are you just one of them fucking kinky BDSM types? And where's your partner?" He was looking around him as he said it.

"You're not here as bait are you? I bet he's hiding nearby and he comes out and attacks poor people who get distracted by you, then you rob them eh? New MO I suppose, but I can see it's been working!" He must have been referring to the cum dribbling out of my exposed fanny. Had he really called me 'young' just then? Maybe I'd forgive him for fucking me earlier after all.

I didn't say anything though. It was so absurd that I'd have struggled not to tell him what a total dick he was being, but as he wouldn't have understand a word, I kept my council. Surely he'd get fed up with this ridiculous charade soon and take me down, even if it was only to drag me off to jail. Never had a cell sounded so attractive!

Clearly I'd underestimated his penchant for ridiculous charades though.

He was still walking around me looking for my non-existent partner in the bushes.

"Okay you pervert," he snapped eventually, "you'd better come out right now or I'll take it out on your partner!"

That made me stiffen, and I really did try to communicate , quickly! He ignored me though and just watched the bushes for movement. When nothing happened, well, why would it, he strode over to me and gave me a sharp, hard slap across my exposed bum. It sounded like a gunshot and the sudden, unexpected pain made me cry out into the gag.

"You stupid fucking idiot Sarmino," I shouted ineffectually, "Stop that NOW!!"

He didn't. He hit me again, even harder as I tried to squirm away from him, "Ouuuuuuuch!!""

"You can hear her suffering can't you! Come on out and I'll stop smacking her. Her bum's getting red already!!"

Obviously he got no response, but one of Sarmino's good qualities as an investigator was his perseverance. He was like a dog with a bone when he got an idea in his head. I wasn't that impressed with that quality just now though as he spent the next five or six minutes thrashing my stinging backside mercilessly and shouting for my non-existent partner to show himself. I was dancing about on my one standing leg but constrained as my arms and other ankle were, there was no escape. In fact I was getting the idea that my antics were just egging him on!!

When he finally did get bored with that approach, my poor bum cheeks were positively glowing hot, but the whole experience had done nothing to reduce my sense of arousal. What the hell was wrong with me?

Sarmino hadn't quite finished though. He had another idea up his sleeve.

"Okay you miserable coward out there, last chance to show yourself before I fuck her!!"

What? He had to be kidding ...AGAIN!!

The alien mask covered up the horrified expression that instantly spread over my face, and even the mixed one of fatalism and even anticipation that it turned into as I watched him undo his belt and take out a powerful erection. It was a sign of my day that it was beginning to look cosily familiar!

"Okay Alien Lady, get ready for some real powerful 'Earth seed' this time!"

Oh, so he could read the writing then!

He grabbed my waist as I tried to shy away from him, but there really was no escape and with one leg lifted sideways, my sex was totally open to his attack.

"Got to say that you've got some fucking nice Alien tits though," he said casually, as he lifted his hands briefly and tweaked each nipple hard. They were already erect and rigid, and the quick flash of pain and then excitement distracted me from the way that his hands had dropped again to cup my stinging bum cheeks and draw me onto his stiff, rigid pole.

I closed my eyes, and sucked in a long breath as I felt him open me up and start to penetrate. And he did have another good point I remembered, he was big and firm, in fact at the moment he felt VERY big. Much as I hated to think it, it was a delicious feeling as he quickly thrust right in as far as he could go!

With my bum stinging, my nipples and clit tingling and my vagina throbbing, I was quickly starting to react to him. I'd given up hating him for the moment. Maybe I'd just misjudged him. Maybe, just maybe he'd do me properly this time!!

"If he tries anything while I'm fucking you, I'll have to shoot him," threatened my 'Knight in Shining Armour'. It wasn't a problem, at that moment I'd have let him shoot anybody providing he just got on with the job in hand!

And get on with it he did. With enthusiasm and plenty of power, he began to ease back and then drive into me hard again, each collision of our bodies sending dancing vibrations right round my pussy and adding to the pleasure that my love hole was signalling. Tied up as I was, I was totally unable to stop him taking me and that seemed to make the erotic excitement within me build even quicker.

Unlike my previous assailants, this fucking wasn't frenetic and quick, Sarmino seemed happy to take his time and soon hit a regular, powerful fucking rhythm that took my breath away. I was already aroused of course, but after just a few minutes of this I was soaring as I bounced up and down on his rigid pole! Every now and then the delicious rhythm would be interrupted as he twisted and turned to make sure that the non-existent second alien didn't interfere, but I could live with that when he quickly got back on the job of thrusting hard again!!

I was soon gasping and moaning into my gag as his powerful assault increased in intensity, his driving thrusts starting to really fan the fire that had been raging between my legs into something that was becoming all-consuming. I couldn't stop him and I could think of nothing else but the impending arrival of a powerful orgasm that would soon relieve me of all that pent-up pain and frustration.

"Yes, yes , Oh My God YES!!...keep going ...I'm NEARLY THERE!" I literally screamed into my panties.

I don't know whether he heard me this time or not, but he did suddenly pause for a second. I could have screamed at him, I was so close. I did scream at him!!

That got him going again and he started to hit me again with long deep thrusts. It was heaven, and I knew that I was about to explode on the end of his throbbing cock when I suddenly said something intelligible in encouragement, between all the grunts and expletives that he'd been gasping as he'd fucked me.

"Oh Jeeeeeeeeeeesus ... it's YOU Doc isn't it?!!"

I'm not sure if it had been my voice, or maybe he'd finally recognised my dress, folded neatly as it was on the picnic table. Whatever it had been, the result was dramatic. A shiver ran up and down my spine as I realised that he had recognised me at last, but for him the shock was just too much and he lost control. With a final jerk into me he gasped even louder as he came and his cock began to spurt out even more milky cum to mix in with all the other loads of 'Earth Seed' that I'd already captured. I was awash down there!

"Oh Fuck!" he gasped at last as he pulled out of me sharply, as if I was on fire, which I was of course! Then he grabbed hold of the horrible rubber mask and dragged it off my head!

"Oh shit Fay, who's done this to you! Why didn't you tell me?!"

My head was still spinning from the near miss, but my attempts to swear at him through the gag got through even his thick skull that I couldn't communicate sensible with my panties in my mouth! He pulled them out and threw them onto my dress, looking into my face with almost touching concern.

"I can't believe they made me do this to you Doc, here, let me get you down, " and he reached up to release my bra from the tree branch and disentangle my wrists.

I'm afraid that my response to my rescue wasn't as courteous as it should have been!

Once I'd gotten my breath back, I'd been mouthing obscenities at him as he released me, giving particular attention to his failure to make me come!! I'd been so incandescent with fury that I'd even missed the bit about him being 'made to fuck me'. As if?! And for the third time since lunch as well!! How many more goes did he need!!

With that in mind, after my hands had been released, and he'd taken a step back, I took a swing at him! There was so, so much pent up, frustrated anger in that roundhouse punch that it should have literally knocked his block off! Trouble is that I still had one leg attached to the picnic table and I lost balance as I swung at him, making my fist contact his ear instead of his face, as I toppled over and finally landed on my bum on the grass.

"Ouch!!" I cried as my tender rear took the impact.

Sarmino hadn't expected that reaction though either. Well, most rescuers probably wouldn't, would they and the blow had caught him off balance, sending him staggering sideways before his foot caught in one of the roots again and he went sprawling down as well!

His pride was clearly hurt. Whether it was the shame of being knocked over by a woman or my repeated castigations about his manhood and failure to satisfy me, he went into a sullen silence.

Then he got up, dragged up his pants and trousers, and stormed out of the clearing, head high and not meeting my angry glare!

"Well, if that's the way you treat people trying to help you...!!"

With a deep breath, I set about releasing my trapped foot from my suspender belt and then quickly got dressed. There was still the possibility of more college students arriving if Raven had posted the video as threatened, and much as I still wanted a climax, I didn't fancy having to fuck half the college population to get it! 'No dedication', I almost felt my tingling vagina signal!!

Never-the less, once dressed and 'decent' again, I did pause for a moment and sat on the picnic bench to take stock.

Shit! What a birthday this had been! Having failed to have my sexy afternoon with my husband, I'd managed to end up getting involved with more sex than I'd thought possible in such a short space of time. And, even more importantly, I was still feeling aroused and frustrated at the same time!! I got my phone out and texted my husband.

"Hope u sorted out now...I need u urgently ...well, my pussy does anyway ... when u coming back to deal with me properly and give me my birthday orgasm?!"

Okay it sounded a bit like I was begging, but sod it, the way that I was feeling, I was!!

Then I flinched as I realised someone else was coming into the clearing! Oh God what now?!

My eyes opened wide, but I was struck dumb, as I realised that it was the familiar figure of the unbelievably polite Desmond.

"Hi there Doctor Franchetta, didn't expect that you'd still be around still. Ah, there they are, we'll be needing them again," he added quickly as he saw the ray gun and alien mask on the grass. He picked them up sharply and turned back towards the gap in the bushes.

"Oh, Tess asked me to say that she wants to say sorry about earlier. She thinks that she may have gone a bit over the top for some reason. Haven't a clue what she's talking about, but she didn't fancy facing you again for some reason! Can't understand it, you're such a nice lady!"

His warm smile even disarmed me, but I still couldn't think of any nice words to say about his girlfriend at the moment. Maybe Tess had been right not to come back with him!

"Anyway, I haven't forgotten about doing you properly, so we'll head over to your place later tonight as I promised and I'll make double-dog sure that you come when I fuck you next time!!" I was stunned into silence. My eyes went even wider, and my pussy glowed at the thought.

Then, with a little chuckle, he was gone!!

I shook my head in disbelief. Basically, he'd just said that my personal pair of 'Aliens' were going to rob and fuck me again near my house later tonight, and all I could think about was how nice it might be!!

This really had developed into a crazy birthday!!

The End of Part 1 - tbc

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers
1...345678