A Crazy, Crazy Birthday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
334 Followers

As I was staring wide-eyed at her naked snatch, the intellectual part of my brain was busy deciding how best to approach the problem. Clearly I knew from personal experience how that bit of the female anatomy worked, and I'd just had a master-class on how women did it to each other courtesy of my niece and the security cameras! This shouldn't be a problem and, God save me, I found that I was actually quite looking forward to it!

Tess was getting impatient though, "Come on Doc ...I'm so incredibly horny...I need you to 'do' me..." And to emphasize her need, she dragged up her tight top, to expose a very nice, perky pair of 32b's with small pink rings and long, darker nipples. Her eyes closed in delight as she cupped them in front of me and let her fingers tease her nipples into hardness. I swallowed as I watched her pleasure herself. This was ridiculous. I was getting a big hit between my legs in response which Desmond intensified by lowering the ray gun and lifting my dress with it, bringing the barrel up between my legs until it was nestling right up against my tingling crutch!

"Oh Jeeeeeeesus...!!" I gasped at the intimate contact.

"Mmmm, nice suspenders and stockings Doctor Franchetta, but come on, Tess needs you and I don't want to have to blast you with the sex ray down here, you'd probably end up becoming a quivering, sex mad maniac!"

I know that he'd said it in jest, but I was getting distinctly worried that I was already well on the way to that state, even without a blast of his damned sex ray! Whatever was the matter with me?

There was no time for further discussion though as Desmond pushed my face down between Tess's splayed out, open legs!

Close up, her sex looked pretty normal to me, so maybe I could do this after all! Especially after I'd watched the expert Jane working between Penny's legs on the security camera just an hour or so earlier! She was clearly aroused and her labia were swollen and open. I used my fingers to spread them even further and so I could see the little inner folds protecting her vagina and the hood covering her little love button. She wriggled her hips under me in appreciation as I let a finger slide up and down her deep, moist furrow!

"Oh God that's right doc ...just there...ohhhhhhh!"

I was getting the hang of it as I let my finger wander back up to her clit and begin to circle around it, making the little nub swell and stand out from its hot nest. It was just asking to be sucked and licked. So I did!

Tess's hips came up off the picnic bench as she reacted to the sudden, intense blast of pleasure from her throbbing little friend. She moaned, and I could feel Desmond moving round to see better. He wasn't pressing my head down now, but I didn't pull back. I was engrossed in what I was doing and only gasped because Desmond's movements had forced the barrel of the gun right up against my own pantie covered hothouse!

I licked my lips before letting my tongue slide around inside her slit and push up against her little pink hole. I was surprised. She tasted really good and I could almost feel her vagina trying to suck me in, but I wanted to get on with the main business of the day and so I let my tongue slide back up to her clit where I let it circle around and flick at it rhythmically, encouraged by Tess's almost continuous moans and groans of excitement. Every now and then I sucked the throbbing bud right into my mouth and let my teeth lightly nibble at it, but then quickly release it back to the continuous torment of my flashing tongue! Tess reacted really well to that little exercise!!

She'd been writhing under me for a good few minutes now and, as I grasped her hips, I could feel the intense, electric excitement winding her up higher and higher towards that tumultuous moment of release. I was getting worked up myself, and I was so , so jealous that it was my ex-employee that was about to climax and not me!

It was getting harder and harder to concentrate on Tess though because Desmond had taken to rubbing the gun barrel along my own wet crutch more or less in time with Tess's moans, which were getting more and more frequent. I may have moaned once or twice myself!

Then, incredibly, he offered me some advice.

"You can use your fingers as well doc if you want."

As if I didn't know that already! Nevertheless, it seemed like the timing was about right, so even as I continued to lick and slurp at her clit, I pushed first one finger up against her throbbing hole, and then another before sliding them inside her hot wetness. Her hips jerked again as she felt herself penetrated. I wriggled them around inside for a few minutes. It was weird I was exploring another woman's hot cavern, something I'd never done before. I would have gone on longer, but Tess's increasingly strident cries that she was about to come, but "Would I bloody well get on with it!!" brought me back to reality, particularly as Desmond had now shoved the ray gun right up against my own gushing cavern opening!

It didn't take much longer. I finger-fucked her hard and quickly while letting my tongue flick tormentingly against her pulsating clit. Her head went back and she cried out as her whole body arched and tensed under me before succumbing to that orgasmic rush of relief giving convulsions!!

I was amazed how weird, yet exciting it felt to feel her vagina spasms around my fingers. I was feeling pretty proud of myself given it was my first time with a woman! I was also forgetting about Desmond, but eventually I noticed that he wasn't pushing me down anymore and the gun barrel was no longer pushing at my little pink hole! Then I remembered about phase two of their plan!!

I dragged my face out of Tess's steaming pussy and glanced sideways, just as he yanked my dress up around my waist and dragged down my panties to my knees, before pushing me forward so that my thighs were rubbing right up against the picnic table, and my body was over Tess. I was still between her splayed out legs, but now her radiant, post orgasmic features were right under my shocked face. His strong hand was now in the small of my back, holding me down as I turned my head to see his other unbuckle his jeans and release his pent-up hardness.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh" I gasped as I went wide-eyed at the sight of his monstrous erection. Okay I'd idly speculated with Pam before at work about how well-endowed he'd be, but this was ...wow, no way had I expected this girth, and length...it was an almost unbelievable sight and I was immediately wondering how on earth I could accommodate it!! This was definitely the time to put an end to this madness. I wasn't in the best position in the world to take control of the situation but he was a decent young lad and maybe he'd stop if I was assertive enough. I just had to say 'NO DESMOND, I DON'T WANT THIS!'

I opened my mouth, but no words came out. I think that my vagina had retaken control of my thinking! Then I felt hands caressing my face and turning it so that I was looking down into Tess's serene features again. She'd opened her eyes again and seemed happy enough with life!

"Thanks Doc, that was wonderful... what do you think about Desmond's cock then, pretty remarkable uh?"

It certainly was I thought desperately, but I didn't have much time to stop him now, because I could feel his hands on my waist as he positioned himself, and with a gasp I realised that the big, round end of his impressive erection was pushing between my bum cheeks and up against my wet slit. My head was spinning as I thought 'Oh shit, say something, it's pressing right up against my defenceless pink hole'! I squeezed my eyes shut and then cringed, waiting to be penetrated and most probably torn asunder by his rigid pole!!

Nothing happened. I could feel the pressure up against my throbbing opening but he didn't move!

I opened my eyes again, and could see Tess smiling at me.

"He's an old fashioned sort of fucker, but I love him for it...he's waiting for permission to fuck you."

What?! My dazed look made her laugh even more, "You'll have to tell him..."

My mind was spinning! Rational thought was almost impossible with the throbbing nose of his giant penis pushed right up against my soft love hole. My whole body was tense with the anticipation of being penetrated by his monstrous cock, and now I was being offered an out!! Surely, that's the path any sensible, mature woman would take?! Oh God, I just had to say 'no!'.

"Just fucking do it Desmond!" I finally hissed through gritted teeth.

"...aahhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

I'd hardly got the words out when he was thrusting hard! He forced open my vagina entrance in an instant and then stretched me wide inside as his cock pushed deep into my hot depths, gradually sliding over ever y tingling pleasure nerve in the process!!

When he'd driven into me as far as he could he grunted in satisfaction. I was amazed that I'd managed to take his entire length, and the feeling of being totally impaled on this impressive erection was so incredibly mind-blowing!

As my senses came back, I could see that Tess was laughing beneath me.

"God, I love watching women's faces when he penetrates them. Impressive uh?!"

I realised that I'd been staring at her, unseeing and wide-eyed as my mind concentrated totally on the sweet sensations radiating out from between my legs. My mouth was open and a long drawn out moan was still dribbling out of it. I shook my head to try and clear my thoughts, but then gasped as I felt him start to move inside me, his firm hands gripping my bare hips to steady himself as he began to fuck me.

He wasn't forcing me down now, but there was no escaping his monster cock and then Tess grinned as she pulled my head down to hers and locked her lips onto mine, kissing me hard, tongue driving inside my mouth like a serpent. Now I was being penetrated at both ends and I was soon lost in the moment as my lips and tongue began to work back on Tess's.

I was out of control and it was mind-bogglingly erotic! We were kissing so enthusiastically now, and I let out another part-stifled gasp as I felt her other hand move between us and start to fondle my breasts through my dress, triggering an immediate response from my trapped nipples! This might have been totally wrong but as he increased his pace, my hips responded, automatically thrusting back at him like any shameless hussy would. I was on a hot, exciting journey to the stars again and I was desperate not to be thwarted this time!

"Oh wow, Doctor Franchetta ... you're so tight and hot ... it's even better than I dreamed it would be!!" he gasped as he increased the pace even more.

At the back of my mind, it occurred to me to tell him not to be so formal, maybe to even call me 'Fay', but that could definitely wait. I could tell that he was getting more and more excited as the speed and depth of his fantastic thrusts increased. So was I!

Then I suddenly realised that I wasn't being kissed anymore, and the enthusiastic massaging of my tits had stopped! I opened my eyes in surprise to check on Tess! Her eyes were tight shut and her face was thrashing from side to side, a deep red blush spreading over her cheeks as her body tensed under me. I couldn't believe it, she looked like she was about to come! How could that be, he couldn't be fucking the both of us!! Not that Desmond had noticed as he continued to drive back and forth relentlessly between my legs.

Then Tess's eyes did open, wide, and this time it was hers that were unseeing as I watched the climax take her, a thin cry escaping from her lips as the convulsions took her!

I'd worked it out now. Clearly while I'd been so focussed on the delightful things that Desmond had been doing to me, she'd slipped her hand between us, and let her fingers get to work on her own love button, jilling herself to that sweet moment whilst she'd watched me getting fucked by her partner in crime! What a cheek!!

Then I realised with a kind of horror that the distraction had taken the edge off my own drive for the ultimate satisfaction, and to make matters worse it sounded like Desmond's excitement at fucking his ex-boss was getting the better of him too!

His hands gripped my hips even tighter, "Oh God, I can't stand it... I'm going to come... SOON...!!"

"No, no, Desmond...keep going...hold on...I'm not ready yet!" I replied in alarm.

To his credit, he managed a few more minutes, and I was starting to soar again, but then, with a roar like a bull, he hit me with one final thrust that nearly sent me through the picnic table and I felt his wonderful, meaty cock begin to convulse inside ne as he spewed out jet after jet of hot seed deep in my molten canyon!

"No, no, no, no ...Oh God...not again!!" I complained to no-one in particular as I felt him finally start to slide out of me .

"Looks like the Doc didn't make it Desmond. You'll have to try harder next time!"

Tess was being pretty cheerful about it really, but then again she'd just had two climaxes. She bloody well should have been!!

At least I'd more or less got my breathing back under control, even if my pussy was still throbbing intolerably, by the time that I'd climbed off Tess and sunk down onto the picnic table seat. I'll be honest, I was just dazed. My dress was still bundled up on my waist, and my panties were still around my knees. I probably didn't look like the smart CME of an important city facility!

Desmond, who'd quickly put his big member away and zipped up again, was kneeling in front of me apologising profusely for everything. I don't think it was the sexual assault so much as my lack of a climax that was really worrying him. I felt so sorry for him that, despite my intense frustration, I took his hand in mine and told him that it was "Okay... Really...".

It wasn't of course, but I'd always had a soft spot for him!

Tess, ever the business woman, was busy as well. She'd got my purse open and was in the process of extracting cash.

"We need it to fund the Intergalactic Reconciliation With Earth Summit," she said smoothly, as she gave me a cheeky wink.

I'd forgotten that Sarmino had said that the Alien MO involved fucking AND robbery. I rolled my eyes in disbelief. It seemed to hit a nerve.

"Well, we wouldn't be in this position if you hadn't sacked us!" she snapped.

Desmond was also now busy rifling through my things and took exception to Tess's anger, "Oh come on Tess, we did get caught red-handed you know... and Doctor Franchetta did speak up for us. It was that nasty piece of work Bruce that forced her into it."

I could see that Tess wasn't convinced and was about to say so, but he suddenly pulled something out of my wallet with an exclamation of joy.

"Here look, it's her driving licence!"

I didn't quite see what he was getting at . Neither did Tess.

"What?!" we both said.

He was talking to Tess though, "Look at the address. It's not far from our squat!"

Then he was talking to me again.

"We can come around to your place later, when you're home, and do you again. I'll defo get you to come next time!!" he added triumphantly.

I sat there with my mouth open, totally speechless!

Then we all stopped and listened as we heard some twigs snap nearby. Desmond was quickly up and now had his gun out, the real one this time! He quietly nosed through the gap in the bushes, and was quickly back.

"It's that big, stupid detective that used to work at the CCFC!" he whispered in alarm, "If he comes in here I'll have to take him out!" It sounded fearsome, but he didn't sound as confident as the words suggested.

I had to smile for a second. His description of Sarmino pretty much matched what I'd been thinking all afternoon! But looking at the agitated young faces in front of me got me worried. The last thing we needed was some sort of 'Gunfight at the OK Corral' solution. Despite everything, I didn't want them shot, which was the likely scenario if Sarmino started blasting at them with the big bazooka of a gun he usually carried around with him.

9- Alien Aid - Good Deed Gone Wrong

----

"Quick, I've got an idea, help me get undressed."

I was busy unzipping my dress and sliding out of it when I realised that they were still frozen in place!

"Come on you two! If Sarmino finds me naked in here, he'll be distracted long enough for you to get away, and he won't be able to come after you if I'm tied to something..." I was scanning round for ideas as I slipped out of my bra.

"Jeeeesus, fantastic tits!" gasped Desmond as his eyes feasted on my glowing orbs and almost permanently erect nipples.

"She's right," said Tess more sensibly, "come on, get your bloody eyeballs back in and help her!"

Desmond was instantly kneeling in front of me, detaching my suspenders and rolling down my stockings, his face just level with my pubes, eyes glued to the juicy slit beneath! It made me wonder if he was getting a hard on again and my pussy tingled hopefully!

"Oh for Christ's sake Desmond, grow up!" snapped Tess, and then more constructively, "Here, look at this low branch, we can tie her to that."

It was true, there was a branch from a large oak tree dangling low over the picnic bench, but I was a bit dubious. It looked like I'd have to stretch up high to reach it. She noted my expression, but then grabbed my bra and wrapped it tightly round my wrists.

"Hey!" I protested, but it was too late as she jumped up onto the picnic bench, pulling my arms up with her. Then it was easy for her to drag my wrists upwards to the branch, wrap my bra-strap round it and fasten it over the bough, leaving me dangling underneath!

It wasn't as if I was quite off my feet, but my arms were stretched up high above me and the strain had actually tightened the soft bra material around my wrists, making it impossible to squirm out and free myself!

"Whoa, now that really does look sexy! I fancied you before , but now ... like that ...wow!" gasped Desmond as he admired my fine figure, breasts pulled out and up and my face peeping out from between my outstretched arms. I wasn't quite so enthusiastic about my wrist bindings, but hey, compliments are always acceptable!

'Anyway this really should distract Sarmino!' I thought, suddenly quite looking forward to seeing the expression on his craggy face!!

Tess looked a little less than impressed at Desmond's enthusiasm, eyebrows narrowing and a frown spreading over her round face, "Oh God Desmond ... do try and be an adult! And anyway it's not as though she's as young and fit as I am is it?"

Desmond was still staring at me though and that annoyed her even more, "Get out of here and make sure that damned detective doesn't surprise us ...NOW!" Desmond had been a bit slow to move but gave me a sheepish grin as he passed before disappearing between the bushes to act as lookout.

"Fucking boys!" snapped Tess as she watched him depart.

I made a bad tactical decision at this point and defended him. She looked at me wide eyed.

"What ... you're not actually saying that you fancy him are you?!"

That was my second mistake. I was slow to answer because I was thinking about his massive erection and how good he'd felt inside me. He hadn't actually got me to my climax of course but it had been damned close!

I think that maybe Tess was using her 'alien' powers though and she'd clearly read my mind.

"Right, that does it!!" She snapped!

"Hey, stop!!" I gasped as she came over to me, snatched up my suspender belt from the loose pile of discarded clothing on the picnic bench and then grabbed my ankle, pulling it hard sideways and upwards! I was in grave danger of losing my balance and for a few seconds my weight was swinging down from my bound wrists as I hopped uncomfortable to stay on my one remaining foot.

"No, stop it Tess!" I exclaimed in alarm as she wrapped the belt around my ankle and then wrapped the remainder of the elasticated material around one of the slats on the picnic table. It left me precariously balanced, with my arms stretched above me and one leg stretched out wide at about sixty degrees with my ankle attached to the table.

duke1951
duke1951
334 Followers
1...345678