A Crazy, Crazy Birthday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"You're looking nice in that new dress today Boss. I guess you WILL now be at the meeting with Bruce later to discuss the bonus proposals..."

It was Earl Hoggard, tall and gritty looking, my Head of Security and chief union negotiator for the staff. We were not generally on good terms and particularly at the moment when he was pressing for an undeserved bonus for all of his members! I'd been planning on leaving that discussion to my commercial manager, Bruce Tenderling, but given the way that he was looking at me, stripping me of all my clothes, he'd probably seen the event with Sarmino as well. He was much too clever a negotiator to let on though, but clearly I was going to have to attend the Union meeting after all and try to keep a lid on this! Damn!!

Being a clever, smart person, I mumbled something unintelligible and fled through the security gate and into one of the open lifts!

Inside my office on the fourth floor, I breathed a long sigh of relief as I collapsed into my comfortable, black leather swivel chair. Wow what a day! I looked at my watch. And still only one fifteen!

I reviewed my job objectives for the day;

1. Get Husband into bed and fuck him all afternoon - Failed

2. Don't drink too much - Failed

3. Avoid getting into compromising position with Gene Sarmino - Failed

4. Avoid getting fucked by Gene Sarmino - Failed

5. Avoid getting seen being fucked by said detective - Failed

6. Avoid giving Union man Earl any advantages in bonus negotiations - Failed.

I sighed in frustration. Not a great record for the past couple of hours!

I looked around my smart, modern office. There was a closet in the corner where I usually held a smart business suit for emergencies. This was definitely one and I quickly slipped off my sexy, clinging dress to get changed into something more suitable for work, but then I remembered that I'd asked Bruce to get it cleaned today because I wasn't planning on being around. Damn! The only thing left was my white lab-coat which was dangling loosely from a peg on the back of my door. That would clearly have to do and I quickly pulled it on and buttoned up the front to cover up my sexy, husband-taunting lingerie!

Then I looked out of my window. Coincidently it overlooked the rear of the building and my eyes were immediately drawn to Gene's cruiser, over which I'd recently been so unceremoniously draped. The sight immediately initiated a warm tingling sensation between my legs, just to remind me that I was still horny as hell!

But then I noticed two figures walking in together towards the rear entrance. It was Pam and Lutz, two of my senior staff. Pam is a beautiful woman, a couple of years younger than me, and still with a fine figure. Although she works for me, we're really good friends and we compete on an unofficial basis to be classed as the centre's 'snappiest dresser'. As head of my Forensic Science Department she ran an efficient, tight operation that I totally respected, and we often met for lunch and shared our girly secrets.

Lutz on the other hand was younger, slim and handsome, in his late twenties. He was originally from Estonia but had been in this country since he was fifteen and was now my Deputy Medical Examiner. His team were in charge of most of the routine autopsies that came in through the back door. I only got involved 'hands on' if something unusual cropped up.

He was very ambitious but a bit reserved maybe, perhaps a legacy of his North European upbringing. Pam and I had discussed it on more than one occasion, because it was impossible for us ladies not to at least speculate what he'd be like in bed!

He didn't look reserved now though! He had his arm around my friend's waist and her blond head seemed to be resting on his shoulder as they made their way inside. Had she made a conquest? 'You lucky thing!' I thought as my pussy decided to throb again!

Moments later the office door burst open and Bruce, my Commercial Manager, sauntered in.

"Hi Boss, wasn't expecting to see you today," he opened jauntily, then he gave me a quizical look, "Earl says that you're coming to the Union meeting this afternoon. I hope you're going to behave yourself!" The latter line was referring to some of the stormy arguments I'd had with Earl in recent sessions of the group.

I shook my head sorrowfully. It was the last place that I wanted to be.

"Sorry Bruce, no reflection on you, but I think that I need to see if I can sort this bonus thing out once and for all. I promise to treat Earl gently though. Well, fairly gently!!" My spirit was coming back.

But in the end I'd have to, given what he could blackmail me with!

So Bruce departed to prepare our position paper and I got on with sorting out a few e-mails before something that had been nagging at the back of my mind suddenly clicked. I hadn't really picked up on it first but now I suddenly realised that there was something not quite right about the posture of Pam and Lutz as I'd watched them walk in earlier. Thinking back, I now realised that Lutz had been supporting Pam's weight more than you'd normally expect.

It made me wonder if anything was wrong. I decided that I'd go over to her office and check her out. There was also the possibility of a bit of girly chat to help me sort out my current tricky position!

4- Tricky Personnel Situation

----

What happened next I totally blame myself for.

I was so immersed in thinking about what, if anything, I was going to tell Pam about the 'Sarmino Incident', that I'd totally blocked out the sounds around me. Pam's office is on the same floor as mine, in the same quiet area and similar in layout. No one was around as I approached the partially open door and pushed it wider.

Until I froze!

The voices should have warned me. Well, the intense grunts and sighs at any rate!

I stopped dead and stared in slight disbelief at the sight of Pam and Lutz in an intense, passionate clinch by her desk. In an instinctive reaction I pulled the door back a little, but continued to stare through the crack I'd left, wide-eyed at the two of them making out. I needn't have worried about them seeing me. They only had eyes, and hands, for each other as their embrace got even more passionate. One of her hands were running through his thick, curly blonde hair, her other sliding sensuously across his muscular shoulders. He had one hand around her back, pulling her into him whilst his other was busy on her bosom, massaging her breasts through the casual, bright red top that she was wearing. Somehow, the way things were going, I didn't think that she'd be wearing it long!

His hips started to move against her, pushing her harder against the edge of the desk, and her head pulled back, eye's shut in a kind of ecstasy, and she let out a long gasp as she felt his hard bulge working enthusiastically against her hot pussy. Shit! It made mine start to throb again in sympathy!!

Of course I really only had two options. Firstly, as the boss, I should have stepped in, interrupted them before they went too far and disciplined them for their lewd behaviour. Alternatively, as her friend, I could have closed the door and retreated, leaving them to it, which is probably what I should have done given my recent actions in the car park!

It seemed that there was a third option though, which I shouldn't have even considered, but it's what I did. I stood there, frozen to the spot as the voyeur in me refused to let me take my eyes off them!

She had her eyes closed now as their kissing intensified. One of his hands slipped down and inside her top rising up to capture her breasts. I could almost feel the shiver shooting up and down my friends spine as he worked on them through her bra. Incredibly I felt my own nipples tighten as I imagined what she was feeling.

Then they finally broke apart, gasping for breath and looking at each other intently, hungrily. Then he said something in his delightfully accented English that I totally didn't understand.

"You are sure about this Pam? After...well, you know ...after..."

'After what?!' I almost screamed in my mind. What the hell was he talking about? Pam's response quickly put that out of my mind though.

"Oh God yes!" she gasped in reply, "I want you to take me... hard!...completely!"

My eyebrows shot up at my friend's almost desperate tone. That wasn't like Pam. Or was it? Maybe this was a side of her I'd not seen before! I felt a pang of guilt at continuing t o invade my friend's privacy. But things were moving on. Quickly!

Pam lifted her hands, grasped her top and practically tore it off leaving him, and me, staring incredulously at the lacy, plum coloured, half-cup bra that seemed to be struggling to keep her perky 34b's in place. Not that it had to do that for long though as, in one smooth motion she reached behind her back and undid the clasp. Never letting her bright, hazel eyes move off his, she leaned forward and let the soft material slide off them, leaving her standing there topless in her dark grey skirt, naked breasts and dark pink nipples open for his inspection!

"Mmmmmm...they're so beautiful!" he gasped as he took a step forward, hands rising instinctively to take the bare flesh in his palms. Pam's eye's closed briefly again as she wallowed in the pleasure that the contact sent bursting out from her captured orbs, but then she got busy with her own hands, almost ripping the pale pink shirt off his back!

We'd speculated before about how fit we thought he kept himself, but now the muscles on his back positively rippled as Pam rand her hands sensuously over his bare skin. God, just like I wanted to!

But then she paused to gasp again. I saw that he'd cupped one of her breasts and had bent down to suckle at her nipple, using his teeth and tongue to play with it and fire her up some more!

Suddenly my calm, confident and self-contained friend had been changed into a sex-mad monster. Her hands left his back and wrestled with the belt on his light grey slacks. Within seconds she'd unfastened it and I heard the zip go down like an express train and then it was his turn to gasp as she reached inside his white boxer shorts and took hold of his manhood.

"Oh wow!" she cried as she caressed the giant erection that she'd released from its prison.

"Oh WOW!!" he gasped as he felt her fingers slide teasingly over the sensitive shaft.

Then he took over, pulling her into him at first and hitting her open lips with a short, fiery kiss, before almost lifting her with his hands cupping her bum cheeks as he guided her over to a black leather couch. It was all so intense that I half expected him to throw her onto the soft surface but he didn't, keeping the lingering kiss going as he gently laid her down.

When he pulled away, I got my first proper view of his swaying erection, and I immediately understood my friend's reaction when she'd first felt it. I was suddenly consumed with jealousy and frustration when I realised that the impressive piece of meat, standing so proud and rigid was soon going to be filling pussy ... and the pussy wouldn't be mine!

Pam, naturally, was wide eyed as she watched him drag off his remaining clothes and move towards her.

"Last chance Pam..." he almost whispered. I couldn't believe it. Even at this stage he seemed to be offering to stop! Pam wasn't having any of it though, suddenly sounding more like the assertive manager I knew and respected.

"Get that beautiful, big cock of yours inside me ...NOW!"

That got a smile out of him. Maybe one of relief because I certainly didn't believe that he actually wanted to stop!

Just to help out, Pam grabbed the hem of her skirt and dragged it up around her waist. She wasn't wearing stockings or hose. She'd recently been on holiday and had come back with a glowing, light brown tan that set off her toned, slim legs perfectly. Higher up, her pussy was encased tightly in some satin, plum coloured briefs that looked like a set for the discarded bra on her office floor. She accentuated the moment, by spreading her legs enough for us to see the suggestive damp patch in the crutch!

Lutz made a strangled sound in his throat as he almost jumped on the sofa to kneel between her splayed out legs and ran his hands up her golden tanned legs, right from her toes up her inner firm inner thighs. I saw Pam's legs stiffen as his hands rose higher and higher, sending a tingling set of anticipation messages right up to her throbbing pussy. He paused as the hands reached the damp material of her panties and I thought Pam was going to explode as he cupped her mound and let his fingers run over the smooth material to slide sensuously over her slit lips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Was that Pam who'd said that or me?! I knew that my own pussy was throbbing enthusiastically again as I watched my friend's being 'fingered'!!

Then he grasped the panties by the waistband and drew them smoothly down her legs, exposing Pam's thin thatch of curly blonde hair, and the dark slit below, framed by the petal like opening of her labia. She looked gorgeous, and hot, and ready for him!

He'd spotted that too, but even so, instead of just launching his erect manhood straight into her, he bent down and tasted her! He let his lips and tongue wander all over her tingling womanhood, teasing at her inner lips, the little pink hole that was now running like a river, and then up to play with her erect, hypersensitive love button.

Pam cried out and her hips arched into his face as she reacted instinctively to the explosion of hot lust that her tantalised clit had triggered. I think that he'd quickly recognised that she didn't need much more preparation, but he still spent a few more minutes drinking at her well, toying with her clit, building up her level of arousal to new heights. I knew that my mouth was opened as I watched him pleasure her, but I just couldn't close it and in the back of my mind I was cursing that my recent experience had been with that clumsy hulk Sarmino, and not this hot young man!!

My friend was now writhing on the sofa in his embrace and imploring him, repeatedly, to 'Get inside me! Fuck Me!!'.

So, naturally enough, he did!

He leaned over her and transferred the attention of his lips to her nipples again. The sudden switch of attack and the new wave of pleasure assaulting her from her breasts confused Pam, but she couldn't see what I could as he positioned himself between her splayed out legs, found her opening with the bulbous end of his cock and then pushed hard into her!

Pam's long, low groan of satisfaction as she felt him fill her was shuddering and heartfelt, but quickly quelled as he combined his final thrust deep inside her with taking her lips in his own and embarking on a long kiss again, just as he started to move inside her. Pam's arms wrapped themselves around him, one hand started to run through his short, curly blond hair again, the other raking over his bare, powerful shoulders, and as if to stop him escaping, her legs drew back and she locked her ankles over his back so that she could enhance the enjoyment and electric sensation of his stiff erection sliding over the inside of her red-hot love canyon. The expression spreading over her face was one of supreme ecstasy! I found that suddenly my heart was beating hard and I closed my eyes for a few moments to try and regain control. I told myself that I really needed to go now. It was totally inappropriate to stay and watch. But I did!

When I looked again though, it nearly took my breath away. His bare, powerful buttocks were rising and falling in a regular rhythm as he drove his big cock back and forth inside her, fucking her hard as requested and gradually taking Pam higher and higher, nearer and nearer to the big climax that I so totally needed for myself!

It wasn't going to last much longer. I could tell from the way that Pam's groans and thin cries were escalating that she was almost there, and maybe he was too, because he gradually upped the pace. Suddenly he was driving in and out of her like a maniacal machine. Her legs fell by his side as the strength in her ankles went and suddenly she was like a rag doll being flung around, impaled on his rigid pole, until I saw her back arch underneath him and this time there was no mistaking the cause of her subdued cry as the orgasm hit her. Her arms were wrapped around his shoulders like a vice as the convulsions rippled around her pussy, and he too paused for a second as he enjoyed the feel of her vagina contracting around him.

Then he started again as she whimpered in her post orgasmic relief, hitting her with a few more long, deep thrusts before his buttocks clenched harder and he grunted deep down as his own climax hit him and his big cock began to pump out his hot cum deep inside her.

Finally, exhausted, he collapsed on top of her!

'Jesus' I thought in dismay as I took a step back after witnessing such a hot , erotic, scene. I followed that up with an "Oh" as I realised that at some point my hand had slipped inside my lab coat and was now inside my pants and rubbing at my own throbbing pussy. It took an amount of will-power that surprised even me to drag out my hand and finally walk away from Pam's office cum sex palace, breathing hard in my frustration!

5- Shocking Events at Home

----

When I got back to my office, my breathing still not totally under control, I undid the buttons of the lab coat intending to put my dress back on and maybe go outside for a breath of fresh air to try and clear my mushed up mind. But then I changed my mind. Instead, I collapsed into my comfortable swivel chair and tried to take stock. The day was not proceeding as planned. Nothing like!

So far I had failed to get fucked by my errant husband, but had instead ended up over the bonnet of my ex-Investigator's cruiser getting rammed enthusiastically from behind and leaving me totally frustrated by the experience. In the process I'd been picked up on the CCFC security cameras and goodness knows what consequences that would have. However, at least I'd cheered up Sarmino!

And now I'd just spent the last twenty minutes watching my deputy ME fucking my best friend in her office and making myself even more frustrated than before. My pussy was still tingling spectacularly and I was so, so tempted just to get my fingers back inside my pants to finish off the job! Come on Fay, you're better than that surely! I was still in two minds though when my mobile went off.

I grabbed it from my bag. It was a text message, sender id unknown.

"Fay, why don't you check your home security?!"

Now what the hell was that about? I didn't for one second think that this was a cold call sales attempt. They wouldn't have used my name. But who that I knew would send me the message from an unidentified handset? And what did they mean? It was a mystery that had at least diverted my attention from that sweet spot between my legs!

The obvious thing to do was to go on-line and check out my house's internal security cameras, at least to make sure we weren't being burgled, so I switched on my desktop, pulled my keyboard over and logged in, which wasn't as easy as it might sound.

The whole system had been installed by my niece, Layla, who currently, amongst other things and only in her late twenties, runs her own security company. She was once a whizz-kid FBI tech guru doing things which, I was informed by her, and my husband, that it was best 'I didn't know'. Suffice to say that whenever there were big hacking events anywhere in the world, I almost always felt the need to worry that my niece wasn't involved! But she was a lot more than that. The FBI had taught her many skills. How to look after herself, how to investigate, how to fly helicopters, how to do lots of things that 'I didn't want to know about' in fact ... including shooting people!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers
123456...8