A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here is the deal," she said as we approached the house.

"If I like him then we look for an excuse to stay over," she said breathlessly.

My uncle was enjoying the evening sitting on the veranda.

"Look who is here," he yelled, looking at me. We were about 30-50 feet away. Nishma ignored me the moment Uncle laid his eyes on her. He looked at me only for a moment before taking in her sweltering beauty. She got out and gave him her charming smile and blushed as it struck her how mesmerized he was with her beauty.

"And who is the gorgeous lady," he remarked having approached her. I wondered how he managed to descend those stairs without turning his gaze from her. Nishma stood tall proudly and quickly arranged her clothes to make herself presentable.

"How tall and gorgeous she is?" he remarked inspecting her overall body in rather obscene manner. Nishma, I thought, was used to such glances but for a change I noticed her face redden. She blushed and evaded his eyes for few moments as the lady in her recognized his lustful gaze.

"What made you fall for him?" he asked. It only embarrassed her even further but she mustered courage and responded, "You Uncle."

Uncle was taken aback; perhaps he didn't really expect a woman to answer such a question, at least not the way she answered. Nishma confidently admired their ancestral home after having unsettled him. He stood by side ignoring me standing on the other side of the car behind them.

"Come," he said, trying to lead her and that bastard lay his hand on her instantly. Nishma looked at him and although she was a little nervous, she tried to conceal it with her pretty smile. To understand the gravity of this act - it is important to understand that men were generally not allowed to touch a woman and especially not the way he was leading her. Even though it was common in the movies, in real life it was still uncommon for even husband and wife to walk that way. A complete strange leading a woman that way meant that they were rather well acquainted.

"Why don't you pick your stuff?" he suggested to me, while I lead her to your Aunt's room. Almost instantly my uncle showed to Nishma that he was a jerk - not only was he leading my fiancée away but he was commanding me to take care of errands. Nishma ignored me completely and paid attention to him while ascending the stairs.

"How so," I heard him ask.

"Oh no nothing," she demurely replied.

"Come on," he urged, stopping at the top of stairs. Nishma hesitated for a brief moment and my ever sharp uncle knew that my presence would make it difficult for her to speak up. Tactfully, he took a side step to take cover of the huge pillar that supported the roof. Pulling her even closer he encouraged her to whisper it to him.

While I couldn't see them, Nishma filled in the details and what went through her mind right then. At first, she was enamored by his direct approach. For a man to disregard the presence of a woman's husband whilst conveying his strong desire to mate with her unequivocally is no ordinary feat. And then physically encroaching her private space that apparently even I wasn't supposed to until after I got married to her - right in front of her husband's eyes - only reinforced her initial impression. If that weren't enough, he pulled her into his arms as he tried to pry out the reason behind her witty retort. Nishma explained how his body's pungent odor filled her nostrils and his stale breath smelled of tea. As disgusting as it sounded to her, she admitted that the effect on her was quite the opposite.

"It's nothing Uncle," she said evading him and trying to distance herself from him in vain. Uncle's hand now had a firm grip on her waist and he had even pulled her towards him, so that she was facing him but not quite. As his hands dug in, they made contact with her naked skin, the short Kurta riding up offered a small patch of skin for grabs.

"Hurry now," he urged her as I was about to grab our backpacks from the trunk and walk in.

"It's just that," she hesitantly spoke and then leaning forward whispered into his ear, "he said something about your ability to take care of women."

His chest swelled with pride as her sensuous lips delivered sweet notes to his ears. Uncle laughed wholeheartedly. His bouncing belly against her waist reminded how perilously close she was to him. She looked at his face intently. He was dark skinned. The hard-work over the years and exposure to sunlight only made it much darker. His round face sported a thick, graying mustache and stubble that liberally covered the coarse skin of his face.. His thick graying eyebrows highlighted his complexion and smallish eyes. His hairline receded only a little but the grayish color of his hair gave away his age. His nose was ordinary and he had thick lips that very completely black.

Nishma was in a trance. She anticipated a rather covert approach and even then she felt not much may happen unless she subtly conveyed her desire to him. Nishma was tall and even though I thought my Uncle was taller than me that wasn't the case; he was perhaps an inch or so shorter than me. This gave Nishma a vantage point as she looked at him from higher angle and could easily inspect him without his knowing. She found herself rounding her shoulders and stooping closer to him to hear what he was about to say. Only this time, instead of offering her ear, she just bridged the distance between their faces.

Uncle, looked up and blurted, "which I very much do." His stale breath hit her once again but it wasn't bad.

"But let's talk about it in private," he added, looking into her eyes. Here eyes that were locked with his lowered in acceptance.

"He won't be able to take it," he said.

"Sure he won't," she responded, locking her eyes with him and then sensuously suggesting that they separate themselves as she hinted towards my approach.

They stepped into the house not giving me a chance to catch up with them. Nishma later on shared that even though she had hinted, he didn't let go of her until he lead her to Aunt's bedroom. By the time, I reached, Nishma was sitting by Aunt's bedside. We exchanged our pleasantries. Aunt was pretty impressed with my choice and showered praise on both of us. Even Uncle was beaming with pride for a change in a more fatherly manner.

Very soon the topic of length of our stay came up and as I tried to convince my Aunt, Nishma politely acceded to her request. It was a subtle hint to me that she approved of my Uncle and considered him worthy of her attention. My loins stirred as she stole a glance while talking to my Aunt. Uncle was missing for a little while and even I moved our bags to the bedroom where guests usually stayed.

The house was designed as an "U" shape. The entrance of the house was at the base of the "U." The kitchen was on the far end of right side and Aunt's bedroom was right next to it. Uncle slept in the bedroom next to hers bordering the living room. The other side of "U" was mostly used for guests. In the belly of the "U" was the big yard that most houses had for socializing with members of a joint family. The entire house rested on elevated base perhaps about 5-6 feet above the ground level. The steps behind lead to the backyard that was meant for private use. It was quite big; one could easily play hide and seek if they wished to. The bathroom was in the far left corner of this yard.

Aunt and Nishma spoke for what seem like 15-20 minutes when both Uncle and myself showed ourselves back. Nishma seemed a little unnerved as her flushed face and her irregular breathing confirmed. Aunt justified that it was just she was sad hearing about her illness.

"Let me make some tea," quipped Uncle and stepped out of the room. Ever since Aunt had taken ill, Uncle took care of daily errands for both of them. The two daughters would occasionally visit and provide temporary relief but Uncle and Aunt believed in being self-sufficient. It was not easy to maintain such a big house; a maid visited twice a day to make food for them but the house largely was maintained by him.

"Why don't you two freshen up?" suggested Aunt.

"Aunty let me make the tea instead," she responded. Aunt smiled. I made way back to the bedroom to grab a towel so that I could freshen up. The bedroom was at the far left end of the "U" right opposite to the kitchen, across the yard. As I stepped out into the yard and peered into the kitchen, I could make out two figures standing near the kitchen platform. The voyeur in me descended the stairs into the back yard but instead of heading to the toilet, I moved towards the kitchen and climbed the steep platform to peep in through the kitchen window. It was quite dark and it was quite private so there was little fear of getting caught; besides I didn't want to miss the best moments. Unfortunately, the kitchen itself was dimly illuminated with very little light coming from the two windows and the door that seemed to have been pulled together. It was open when I last saw, so my Uncle must have taken the initiative, I thought.

While I witnessed some of the scene, I couldn't tell what they were talking about due to the noise of the burning stove. What I am about to narrate is what Nishma shared with me. She didn't reveal all the details immediately but over a period of several years she elaborated on all the finer aspects of what transpired between the two and how they build their chemistry.

"Uncle let me make it," she interrupted him as soon as she stepped in the kitchen.

"Thank you," he uttered with a beaming smile. Uncle grabbed the utensil, the tea and sugar bins from the small cupboard. Nishma tied the scarf behind by her waist, essentially pulling it up a little until it was just around her neck. She did this to avoid having her scarf fall onto the stove that she was trying to light. The olden burning stoves that ran on kerosene needed quite some physical effort to light. She vigorously pumped the stove as Uncle stood by her side and watched her heaving breasts that were so obscenely visible. Nishma exclaimed how her pussy was inundated with her juices perhaps anticipating some kind of vigorous pumping from Uncle.

As she kept the utensil on the stove, she realized that her breasts were not covered by her scarf and although she wasn't really wearing a deep necked Kameez, it was tight fitting and exposed the top portion of her breasts. Uncle ogled at her beauty and suddenly realizing that he was making her uncomfortable said, "let me check on Aunty and see if Adwait needs anything."

"It's okay Uncle," she replied as she poured water in the utensil, "Aunty should be fine and Adwait must be freshening up."

"You don't have to worry about me being alone with you," she added, as he moved to the door that opened into the yard. He must have seen me descend the stairs into the backyard when he pulled together the door. Uncle tiptoed behind her and stood right by her, laying his hand on her waist once again. She nervously smiled looking at him as she added the ingredients to the water.

"Keep your voice low," he said leaning forward into her, "Aunty's hearing is very good."

Nishma smiled as he made it clear to her that he didn't want Aunt to find out that he was overstepping his boundaries.

"It's fine Uncle," she retorted, "I won't tell on you."

"You have to watch out," she said, "getting too close to other women would get you in trouble - that's what happened in the past," she added, clearly hinting that she knew about his past. Uncle was surprised and slowly withdrew his hand from her waist. There was a little bit of disappointment on his face.

"Sorry Uncle, I was joking," she said turning towards him. His hand now rested on her back and her heaving breasts were right in front of him. She once again realized how naked she felt in front of him.

"Forget about that," he asked lowering his voice and taking a tiny step towards her.

"You are so tall - what made you choose him?"

"What's in height uncle besides there is no point crying over spilled milk," she replied jokingly.

They both giggled trying to contain their laughters. I had perhaps entered the scene at this time. Even from the behind view I could see Nishma's right breast jutting out obscenely; I could only imagine how irresistible she must have looked from front.

"And you are so beautiful - wish I had such a luck," he uttered without any emotion.

"You are so kind uncle. You are lucky yourself with such a pretty wife."

"I wish she was healthy too," he added with a little resentment in his voice.

"I hope she recovers fast too," responded Nishma.

"I still envy his fate," he quickly said turning into more jovial discussion.

"Uncle he is just a husband - although a woman dreams of a charming and dynamic husband like you - not everyone is fortunate," she quickly retorted with a mischievous smile. I thought she meant it as a sly remark and perhaps that was her intention too but Nishma is not quite certain about this anymore. Uncle should have backed off but he instead he took one step closer and pulled her into his arms. She was caught off guard with his sudden move. She moved her one hand to his shoulder and with the other hand she grabbed the the platform. She was in his arms; her right breast met his shoulder and she could feel his manhood against her thigh.

The situation had escalated much faster than we imagined. I evaluated my options and thought of intervening, yet at the same time I knew that this was the moment I had been longing for. Uncle confidently responded, "and what she can't find in her husband she looks for in other men of her family!"

Nishma was silent. Except for the burning sound of the stove there was practical emptiness in the room. Uncle inspected her breasts in a direct manner. She desperately tried to avoid his eyes and turned to adding the milk to the tea. As soon as she put back the cup on the platform, he swiftly pulled her into his embrace. Nishma supported herself with her hands on his shoulders. His hands moved southwards from waist and caressed her large butt. I could clearly see how small his hands looked while trying to knead her butt.

Uncle then moved his hand up and untied her hair. She had tied her hair behind with a simple band. He let her hand loose and played with it feeling the soft, silkiness of her hair between his fingers. The aroma of the tea was permeating through the room. Uncle pulled her head down and I saw my beautiful wife leaning forward to offer her lips to him. Nishma played coy but submissive. Uncle confidently parted his lips and pushed his tongue into her mouth. She reluctantly kissed him back but more in amateurish way. Uncle held her head in place with his hand on her neck and continued kissing her. Uncle squeezed her left breast. She winced with his rough move and engaged in her kiss more actively. His one hand kneaded her shapely butt. Nishma must have entertained him for a minute or so but it seemed like an eternity to me.

Aunt called for Nishma. It broke the trance they both were in. He quickly stepped out in the yard and Nishma tidied herself after wiping her mouth. The tea was almost done and it was time for me to run back lest getting caught by Uncle. Fortunately, Uncle didn't head to the toilet instead he headed back to the living room.

When I returned, Nishma had already served tea to both Aunt and Uncle. Nishma's face seemed unusually flushed and when Aunt asked her she remarked that it was quite hot here.

It was hot and humid. The errant electricity didn't alleviate the pain but only ridiculed the local population. They had gotten used to it and opted for their hand fans and lanterns in the night time. Nishma was hesitant to stay over but she had concealed her apprehensions. Besides, it just seemed as if the sparks were about to fly. Nishma avoided looking at Uncle directly but every now and then I saw her inspecting him inconspicuously. I was amazed

Finding an opportune moment, we sneaked to our bedroom, which was at the far corner of the house, opposite Kitchen.

"Why are you so nervous?" I asked.

"Don't you know - your Uncle already fancies me," she retorted.

"Well you wanted to encourage him, didn't you?" I retorted.

"He didn't need any," she fumed.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked a little frustrated.

"Figure out how to head back," she shot at me.

"I thought you agreed with Aunty," I objected.

"Well you could have objected," she quickly retorted.

"But it is not safe to drive so late in the night."

"I don't feel safe here either," she replied and stepped out into the yard, heading towards kitchen.

Nishma's sudden change in mood surprised me. It seemed as if she wanted to stay for the night but perhaps she wanted an excuse if things didn't go out as planned, I thought. At the very least I thought she was uncomfortable with the notion. Regardless, Nishma looked simply irresistible; especially after her brief episode with my uncle. All the while we were talking I was only inspecting her well shaped body. Her tall and slender figure looked so appealing. The dress she opted for outlined her bust and figure perfectly. It was apparent that she knew what attracted men about her and she knew how to put on a good show.

Even though Nishma was uncomfortable and should have not encouraged him any further, she decided to make his favorite dish to please him. Nishma got busy in the kitchen, along with the maid. Uncle asked me to buy a few things from the nearest shop, so I left immediately. Not much happened while I was gone but around the time I returned, Nishma was with Uncle in his study room. It was on the other side of the living room, two doors down from the bedroom where we stayed that night.

Uncle was not really a learned man but he had developed this reading habit over the years and was an avid collector of books. At some point, this became his private library where not many entered. The room was the same size as his bedroom, which was exactly opposite on the other end of the living room. The room had a small bed by the window right opposite to a small entrance that had split door opening inwards. The doors were not perfect and were only meant for providing some security but not really any privacy. A metal chain hanging at the top of the door usually locked in the buckle at the top of the door frame. This was standard for houses built around those times.

When I returned, I was surprised to not find Nishma in the kitchen. Instinctively, I veered to Uncle's study room. It was quite and not much could be discerned, so I didn't understand but waited for her to come out. Nishma filled in the details about what transpired inside over the years.

Aunt had suggested that she offer Uncle the special dish. Reluctantly, she walked to Uncle's room with the dish in her hand.

"Uncle that was a big mistake earlier," she mumbled, handing over the dish to him. Uncle was too excited to see her alone again and especially with his favorite dish in her hand. Surprisingly he didn't pounce on her; instead his behavior was much more cordial. He sat on his chair savoring the dish before he responded to her. Nishma stood a few feet away and exercised unusual caution with him.

"It was a good one," he mumbled with his mouth full of food.

"I am glad you weren't offended," he added.

"Uncle I am very sorry about what happened; I shouldn't have let down my guard."

"You only did what was natural," retorted Uncle.

"Uncle please," she pleaded.

"Come on Nishma", he interrupted, still comfortably seating and eating, "you know that this would have happened sooner or later."

Nishma was dumbfounded with the calmness he was talking to her about such scandalous behavior.

"Look," he said, looking up, "I know his type," he said referring to me, "they cannot do justice to your beauty."