A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But more importantly he is docile enough to tolerate your indiscretions."

"Uncle what are you talking about?" Nishma blurted. She was certainly annoyed by his demeanor; he was taking her for granted. Yet she understood that the reason for his behavior was her own weakness.

"Keep calm Nishma," he said hushing her.

"Even though Aunty is ill, she can hear very well."

Nishma was getting increasingly nervous as she felt that it was getting out of hand. While she bravely ventured to seduce my uncle, she wasn't quite ready for the immediate consequences. She felt that she could tease him for several months or perhaps years. Even though we did talk about a possibility where things may move too quickly for our comfort, we never anticipated this.

"No one has to know anything," he said getting up from his seat.

"And nothing has to happen without your consent," he assured.

"You are subject to "right of the first", right?" he quickly asked.

Uncle was referring to the same custom that Nishma alluded to me in the morning. It was "right of the first night." Nishma shuddered as she heard those words. She wondered how Uncle would know about it. It was to be kept a closely guarded secret. She felt a little wobbly and Uncle expertly once again took her in his arms.

"Although the custom is waning," he quipped supporting her, "there are several merits for pretty women like you."

"I can assure you," he added, "that it would be a much better experience with your dhani than your husband."

"Dhani" was a local word used to refer to your master in master-slave relationship. Usually, it referred to the feudal lord and often house-wives addressed their husbands as "Dhani" especially if they came from affluent families. The later didn't imply a master-slave relationship between husband and wife but rather implied the elevated status of the husband as the primary bread winner for the house.

Nishma was quite ashamed to confess of her quandary to a stranger, whom she hardly knew. Yet Uncle didn't behave indecently and neither was he bullying her. It was his way of assuring that even though it seemed like a stigma, there were benefits to be had. Nishma knew some of the benefits already and hence had embarked on such a relationship with me but perhaps it is best left for a later time.

Nishma didn't share this tidbit with me at that time. All of this was a closely guarded secret and I learned it after quite a while.

"If you can have a relationship with your Dhani and your husband, there is no reason why you can't have it with me as well."

"Dhani's move on to greener pastures and husband's are simply no good - I can assure you about your one," he added confidently.

Nishma was practically shivering with fear and sexual anxiety. It was one thing to act slutty in a remote, private place and quite another to do so at my own Uncle's place with him. Was he for real? Did he really wanted to have an affair with me or was he simply testing my resolve, she thought.

"Uncle you are embarrassing me," she pleaded.

"I am making it easier," he answered assuredly.

"There is nothing for you to fear from me," he added, "irrespective of whether you agree to my proposal or not."

It relieved Nishma a little bit but her sexual anxiety wasn't gone.

"Uncle how do you know about this?" she asked.

"The other girl with whom I got in trouble," he whispered into her ear practically, "I had foiled "right of first" for her."

Nishma was getting comfortable with him yet again. He was already supporting her by holding her by her waist. Although Nishma was still standing sideways to him, her body now made a V with his and she was increasingly leaning forward to bridge the gap between them; quite essential since she was quite taller than him.

"It was closely guarded secret but eventually things got out and it wasn't pretty," he continued.

"Uncle you slept with her even before she got married?" she whispered with a sense of amusement.

"Yes."

"How is that possible?"

"Adwait thought it was something else," she mumbled.

"Nishma if you are consenting then it may happen yet again," he replied confidently, "but I would rather have an affair with you than a one night stand."

"Uncle you are embarrassing me," she quipped. Nishma realized how close she was standing to him and instinctively tried to retreat but Uncle was in no mood to let go of her.

"There is no shame in it," he said lowering his voice again.

"This tradition has been going on for generations and even if the families are not as enslaved as they once were, the women have simply opted to continue it in the name of family tradition."

"That doesn't make any sense," retorted Nishma.

"It does," he quipped. Uncle was inspecting her body in the faint light of the candle. She became aware of his intentions and froze for a moment. Uncle was so lost inspecting her body that he simply pulled down her scarf to expose her sizable bust.

"These are quite sizable," he said, looking up at her; his hand gently caressing her breasts. Her face had reddened with nervousness but she didn't stop him. She lowered eyes in shame as Uncle's actions only became bolder. He squeezed her right breast.

"Your dhani would not wait to impregnate you," he whispered. Nishma shuddered hearing him explicitly describing what was perhaps intended of consummation.

"You are quite ready for it," he added winking at her. Nishma gave him a nervous smile.

"Although I am tempted," he added, "I wouldn't foil it for him this time."

"It would allow us a chance to have an affair that you surely would want it."

Nishma hesitantly leaned forward and offered him her lips. Uncle latched onto her lips and kissed her voraciously. Unlike the last time where she only parted her lips and used her tongue sparingly, she indulged him wholeheartedly. Uncle squeezed her breasts several times, which only intensified her kissing. Nishma took him in his arms as Uncle's hands moved to her butt and pulled her into him. She passionately explored his mouth and tongue conveying her strong desire to become his mate in the illicit relationship he had proposed. Uncle squeezed both her breasts vigorously, which only intensified her kiss. She was practically drooling into his mouth. Making a bold move Uncle led her hand to his crotch. She willingly fondled the sizable bulge and learned that he was quite well endowed.

"Uncle you are getting me into a lot of trouble," whispered Nishma breaking the kiss.

"I may get a divorce even before getting married," she added.

"Far from it - the worst that can happen is that you get pregnant even before marrying," he added jokingly.

Uncle was holding her in a tight grip now. She could feel his penis trying to climb up to her snatch but she was clearly was a much larger woman for him. His boldness and confidence had certainly struck a chord with her. She offered him her lips once again and this time their kiss was rather languid as they explored each other's tongues and bodies.

"We should meet again after Adwait is asleep," he said breaking kiss. Nishma continued kissing him.

"It is not a good idea," she whispered. Uncle pulled her further into his groin until she lost balance. His hands gave a good squeeze to her butt.

"You are too short Uncle," she said chuckling. It didn't dent his ego. He simply pushed her against the wall and in a swift move he lifted her up and held with her thighs. Her legs splayed open hinged onto his butt bringing his pelvis in contact with her pussy. Nishma confessed how vulnerable and how connected she felt to him that very moment. His thick, taut penis was lined up against her pussy, all the way from the bottom and reached just below her navel. The thin cloth of the Salwar allowed for that close connection. As she adjusted her weight to allow for my diminutive Uncle to hoist her carefully, she felt her pussy lips itch to experience the girth of his equipment. She mused to herself - this man lacks everything when it comes to courting pretty woman except for his character and sizeable equipment.

"Allow me a chance," he replied confidently and aggressively kissed her. Nishma was lost in her lust filled passion for him. Even though she approached him with circumspection, he had definitely rocked her world.

"I am not the first one I suppose," she quipped between her kisses, "to fall for your charms."

"You certainly are the prettiest," he responded.

"We should stop this now - Adwait may be back," she whispered catching her breath.

"Would he mind?" he asked. Nishma was speechless. The only response she had was to offer her very best to him. Her instinct told her that Uncle was not an ordinary man; he definitely deserved her physical attention. Nishma lowered herself and standing tall she took Uncle in her arms and offered him her sloppiest and perhaps the deepest of kisses. It was as if she wanted his breath to permeate her nostrils; her body to carry his odor. After what seemed like an eternity - perhaps well over five minutes - at Uncle's insistence, she knelt before him and nuzzled into his crotch. Nishma had a fascination for the natural odor of loins and especially when they were unwashed for a day but not much longer than that. She also liked the slight pungent odor of an unwashed anus but she never strayed southwards if she suspected it was unclean. She was okay with the odor but never rimmed them in such a state. Uncle then untied the knot of his pajamas and let his short pajamas fall down. Nishma's hormones had taken over her completely by now. She nuzzled into his crotch and inhaled his musky aroma that had a mild stench of urine. She moved upwards and kissed the top of his penis that was peeping from the top of his underwear as the tight elastic held it tightly hugged against his abdomen. The bitter taste of his precum hit her as soon as she flicked her tongue across exposed peehole. Nishma exclaimed how long his penis was that could peep out of his underwear despite a very thick elastic band at the top. As she eagerly licked on his knob, Uncle freed up his monstrous equipment. She suckled on his knob as a baby would on mother's nipple. Occassionally she tongued his peehole. Uncle moaned in pleasure and instinctively pushed forward. Nishma made no attempt to stop him and opened her mouth wide to facilitate the penetration. She has been instructed well in the art of pleasuring men. Nishma let him continue his futile attempts but soon he gave up. Nishma was young and a novice at performing fellatio, although she did receive good training on it. She quickly moved to his large testicles and bathed them with her saliva. It was a subservient gesture of hers to show the man that she treasured his seed and would be privileged to receive it in her womb.

In that pitch darkness, all she could sense was his humongous size - both the length and girth. Compared to his skinny legs, his appendage felt huge. She imagined how a stallion's penis look when it dropped on sighting a female in heat. Her hormones had already amplified the effect of the aroma she was experiencing and his oversized equipment further instigated her subservient tendencies. She continued pleasuring him with her tongue and encouraged his futile attempts to drive more of his penis into her mouth. He didn't seem to have much of staying power and released his semen in a hurry. She tried to catching it in her mouth, instead of letting him spray her clothes with his semen. Nishma quickly tidied her clothes and stepped out quietly and directly headed to our bedroom where I was waiting for her.

It was dark in the room with only a lantern kept in the corner. She stepped inside and promptly closed the door. I was standing in the corner trying to hide as I didn't have time to step out. She caught her breath for a few moments. I noticed her breasts heave as she inhaled and exhaled through her mouth. She whispered to me as she realized me standing in the corner. She didn't move but waited for me to step towards her. She had a mischievous smile on her face as I took her in my arms. Without any thought I planted my lips on her. She parted her lips and let my tongue slide in to taste my uncle's fresh semen that she had just gulped. Her lips were smeared with her bitter tasting, sticky liquid that she offered me to relish on.

Nishma continued to kiss me passionately even as my hands squeezed her breasts roughly. Her breath was so intoxicating that it only fuelled my hunger for her. We must have been wrestling with each other for over five minutes, when she whispered, "do you want to lick me?"

It wasn't a question but an order. I hastily knelt in front of her and helped her pull down her Salwar. She was soaking wet and for a moment I wondered if Nishma had sex with Uncle. On the other end, I had convinced myself that she had fucked him already but was only entertaining the thought as it would been adventurous for Nishma to do so. Nishma's wet juices devoid of his semen confirmed that she had note mated with yet. Nishma stumbled to the bed and laid back, spreading her legs and let me eat her to my heart's content. Nishma squirmed and moaned as I tried to pleasure her. It took a little over five minutes for her to orgasm.

She lazily got up and tidied up her dress as I looked at her earnestly. My to be married wife had made out with my dominating Uncle. The sheer thought itself made me shudder in excitement as my penis would drip semen without any physical manipulation.

"Are you happy?" she asked, breaking my reverie.

"Your Uncle knows how to recognize a bitch in heat," she quipped, trying the knot on her Salwar.

"He is a terrific kisser," she added sensually.

"Not to mention the long dong he possess - every woman's dream."

"So you approve of him?" I quipped.

"Very much," she responded, arranging her clothes and checking her hair in the mirror.

While I was resigned to the life of a cuckold the moment I allowed her to make out with a ordinary local back in the temple, I didn't expect to have such casual conversations about such a sensitive topic. Nishma showed no qualms of such illicit things and very soon I too was desensitized. More importantly, however, was how scandalous this was considered during our times. This was in the early eighties, when the black and white TV sets started appearing in houses. Color TVs were rare and to be found in affluent houses. There was practically no programming on TV's most of the week but for Saturday's and Sundays. A closed society such as in Indian didn't even allow for live-in relationships and generally frowned up on any kind of premarital sex. Sex itself was a hurried affair in the dark with not too much of physical intimacy as men and women were not comfortable with their bodies to flaunt them openly in front of their partners. This was true for a majority of the population leading a normal life. French kissing as it was called then wasn't practiced between couples. It was quite uncommon. So for woman of Nishma's caliber to make out with my Uncle was no ordinary feat!

"He is quite a charmer," she added as my mind was weighing the gravity of her approval.

"Has he bedded other women from your family?" she asked.

"What about your cousin's wife?"

"I don't know," I replied shaking my head.

The dinner was uneventful but I noticed the chemistry between them work like magic.

Immediately after the dinner, Uncle made out with her in the kitchen as she tidied up the kitchen. They kissed passionately as I watched them secretly from our bedroom opposite kitchen. Not much was visible but it was evident that Nishma was an active participant. Their activities had several interruptions due to Aunt's requests but they continued where they left off. It was actually working much better for them and even though Nishma would reconsider it every time they had an interruption, she would soon indulge him upon his return. Uncle showed special interest in her breasts and she gave him plenty of opportunities to play with them. This went for a long while - perhaps half-an-hour or so and eventually I saw Nishma kneel down and fellate him. Most of it was not visible but I could imagine that Uncle immensely enjoyed her act. Uncle had much better control and although Nishma tried her best, he could control his ejaculation much better.

Eventually Nishma stepped out after bidding Uncle a good bye. She spent some quiet time with Aunt while I fiddled with sexual anxiety inside our bedroom. Uncle had stepped out of the house to run a few errands. Perhaps it was his regular trip to spend some time with his local friends. It was only around eight or so in the evening, yet everything was quiet. I visited Aunt a few times but didn't feel welcome so left leaving both of them alone. As I fretted inside our bedroom, little did I realize about the impending doom.

Nishma did emerge from the bedroom after almost an hour or so. There was no sign of Uncle, so I was by myself eagerly waiting for her to return.

I pounced on her as soon as she stepped in the room. Bolting the door, I shoved her towards the bed and kissed her frantically. Nishma was a little surprised but she kissed me back leisurely.

"You have to slow down Adwait," she said after allowing me to kiss her for couple of minutes or so.

"What is with you men?" She blurted irritated by efforts to squeeze her breasts. It was as if I was besotted by them. Words could not describe my fascination for her breasts and her butt itself. She was like a sex goddess to me and I felt that she always deserved the best.

"Look how bruised they are already," she exclaimed as she removed her Salwar quickly and then untying her brassiere in a snap.

Even in that darkly lit room by lantern, I could see how reddened her skin looked. She had a few dark marks right around her areolas; almost as if Uncle sunk his teeth into her flesh. Instinctively, my lips pursed and enveloped her bruised areolas. As my teeth tried to nibble on them, Nishma urged, "just suckle them."

"Your Uncle has ravaged them already."

Nishma moaned as I swirled my tongue around her nipple and occasionally gently tugged on her tit with my teeth. Her nipples were quite perky for an unmarried woman or even a woman without children. She moaned in pleasure as I pandered to her needs. My hand reached into her Salwar, the knot of which she had untied subconsciously. My fingers traced the opening of her pussy. I had caressed her pussy a few times earlier with my fingers but never attempted to insert my finger into them. Funny thing was that even though Nishma was sexually very excited at times, she never encouraged me to do so. She herself did it a few times, if I recollect it correctly. Nishma's one hand strayed to my penis, which she held in her hands lightly and gently stroked it. Nishma's other hand moved to her pussy and after gently caressing my fingers, she proceeded to finger herself. Within moments, Nishma shuddered. It wasn't as if she was frigging herself aggressively. Later I realized that it was just her imagination that allowed her to orgasm with very little physical manipulation.

"Oh Adwait," she exclaimed, "I can't wait to feel his big dong."

"Did you know," she said excitedly, "that your Uncle indeed enjoys a special status in your family."

"I mean in the families that are very closely related to yours," she clarified.

"What special status?" I asked as my ears perked up.

"You have to promise me," she immediately responded. Her tone quite serious and businessmanly as she looked at me intently.

"What?"

"These things are closely guarded secrets of the family," she said, "usually it is the mother-in-laws who share it but strangely she didn't."

"Instead it was your aunt who spoke to me."

"Did you tell at home that we two are traveling to Uncle's place?"