A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Interestingly, by then women had developed a taste for men and no longer aspired for the solitude of monogamy."

"So you are saying they had multiple partners apart from their husband?"

"Yes - usually the father-in-law and his cousins; sometimes the eldest brother of husband - the frequency increased significantly after 15-20 years of marriage, which usually meant an otherwise sexually dissatisfied wife in her early thirties."

"The chemistry often worked as well and the abundance of time on her hand made it more fruitful."

"Isn't it interesting?" she remarked.

"Today when we think of a characterless woman, we imagine her to opportunistically mate with other men in rather infrequent manner."

"Yet a woman who mates with multiple men on a more or regular basis even if infrequently doesn't project same kind of image - it's as if she is married to multiple men."

"Anyway, the tradition took a new meaning - the satisfaction of women that in turn keeps the men happy."

"And this is when the role of the men in such relationship defined more clearly in sexual terms."

"Men who knew how to take charge but more importantly in such intimate manners and who were particularly gifted in the art of love making."

"It seems natural - doesn't it?"

"I mean the men should be much better than the partner she already has otherwise what is the point."

"Not just better - much, much better given the risk she runs."

"And if the men were so much better, then they deserved even better - much younger and prettier women," I added involuntarily.

"Absolutely - and hence the process for looking up for an appropriate daughter-in-law became even more intricate."

"In the past - they only needed loyalty to the family, a strong sex drive, and intellect to manage such affairs privately and amicably."

"Now - they had to be incredibly beautiful and a strong ability to procreate multiple times!"

My thoughts ran through the checklist to see if Nishma qualified as a good candidate. She of course had a strong sex drive as was evident with our rather adventurous beginning to our relationship. She was very beautiful with a body that men lusted for. Physically she was well developed and did seem to have the ability to live through multiple pregnancies. And lastly - but not the least - she had a strong desire to please the men who mattered in bedroom.

Nishma kept silent for a little while allowing me to digest everything that she shared. If any of it were true then it was quite scandalous and if all of it were true it wasn't short of the biggest conspiracies that the families were able to pull it off for such a long duration.

We pulled over to a small joint to have dinner as we both were getting hungry. It was a small restaurant but quite deserted and remote. Nishma was getting frisky as we walked towards the dingy restaurant. She dragged me to the toilets on the pretext of having to go but then pulled me inside the ladies toilet and kissed me passionately. Her raspy breath left nothing to my imagination. The discussion had a similar effect on her as well. She mumbled to me between her kisses, "my pussy is on fire, please soothe it with your tongue."

I knelt down in that dingy toilet and proceeded to pleasure her. She was wearing her traditional Salwar Khameez and had little difficulty in presenting her pussy for my pleasure. It was a rather quick and aggressive session for both of us as she grinded her pussy on my mouth and I in turn I tried to probe the remotest corners insider her pussy with my tongue. Very soon I latched onto her clit and sucked on it for what it was worth. She came down with a shuddering climax within five minutes. Her knees buckled and she straddled my mouth looking for support. From the top of the pussy, my tongue moved to the bottom and it was now on the perineum. She held onto me as she caught her breath. I sensed the musky odor emanating from her anus and involuntarily darted my tongue towards it. Nishma chuckled as I made a few futile attempts to reach her anal opening.

"You just can't get enough of me, isn't it?" she whispered, catching her breath. She delicately scooted forward allowing my tongue to reach the source of musky odor. She was clean so I had no hesitation and licked her immediately. Nishma let out a low moan in a few moments.

"Adwait," she whispered, as I continued my task, "Uncle is very interested in my butt."

"He would love to learn that you are prepping it for him!"

I continued to pleasure for another five minutes. Nishma gave me a loud smooch after we wrapped up. Nishma's sexual overtones didn't subside even though I had relieved her. She constantly played with me by massaging my bulge under the table in an inconspicuous manner. We spent well over an hour at the restaurant sampling various dishes but more importantly talking about the exciting half-a-day we spent at our uncle's place. She divulged more during that brief interlude - much more than she wanted to.

Firstly, she reinforced the notion that everything that Aunt must have shared was completely true. She did so in classic Sherlock Holmes style by constructing a coherent picture from the tidbits shared by both Aunt and Uncle. Aunt shared that Uncle had established a similar relationship with my cousin's wife. But Uncle shared that he managed to get her pregnant in almost no time. It took more than a year and half to score with her and Aunt was hoping that with Nishma it would be much faster. We even speculated that Uncle may have sampled my mother as well. As mentioned earlier, we had special bond with them for a long time and even after things turned sour, my mother would occasionally visit them on some pretext or another. In terms of impregnating women, Uncle wasn't as prolific as we thought him to be. He had only one child with my cousin's wife. Secondly, she revealed about how my mother had conducted a private interview with Nishma before we officially met. She asked her seemingly private questions about her health, her sexual health but even more intimate questions to assess her sexual drive and her knowledge about sexual activities. Nishma concluded that my mother had planned it all along and the trip to my Uncle's place was part of a well orchestrated strategy. Surprisingly, I never felt that she ever urged me to visit Aunt and Uncle but Nishma's confessions seem to all fit together well. Nishma was of course happy to oblige and deepen the roots of our family tradition. She told me in clear terms that she very much expected Uncle to sow his seeds with her just as nature would have intended. She even reasoned how that would keep her adventurous behavior in check as she was destined to err sooner or later - this provided a vent for her sexual hunger and longing for sexually promiscuous lifestyle.

Nishma alluded to elaborate plans on how to arrange our affairs after getting married. Uncle's house was perhaps the best to have uninhibited sex as Aunt was practically bed ridden and access to the large house with total seclusion allowed complete freedom to them. Although they lived only a few hours away but traveling every weekend was not an option. Nishma also hinted if he could visit us regularly on the pretext of helping us with our business. Nishma was attracted to the notion as a Bee was attracted to honey.

It just seemed my fate as a cuckold was preordained.

to be contd...