A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"And did they know that we may stay over the night?"

"Not quite but they suspected we would due to the distance we had to travel."

"You know," she said after a lot of deliberation, "your mother may have talked to Aunt and requested her to explain it to me."

"What are you trying to say?" I asked.

"Look - this may be very hard for some men," she continued, "and hence it is kept secret from the men."

"Do you think you can take it?"

"You are quite liberal in perhaps encouraging your wife to have such illicit relationships."

"I never encouraged you," I objected.

"But you did," she quickly replied, "by not objecting to it."

"Nevermind it is better left a secret between the women," she exhaled.

"No - tell me," I pleaded. Nishma was onto something that perhaps had suspected but never entertained as a real possibility. Maybe there was something that all the undercurrents that I had noticed in the presence of him. It was evident to me that I wasn't going to like what I was about to hear. Maybe it was better left as a secret but Nishma felt comfortable sharing with me because of the unusual relationship we had embarked on before even getting married.

"Are you sure?"

There was a pause. Nishma only looked at me as her hand gently stroked my penis.

"I have a feeling," she whispered, "that although it may hurt in the beginning, you may actually like it."

"Adwait was your cousin's wife pretty?" she asked after some thought.

"Why?"

"Well you were right," she responded, "your Uncle did court her and was successful."

"Who told you that?"

"That's just rubbish - people just misunderstand her."

Nishma stayed quiet but continued to stroke my penis and after a few precious moments, she whispered, "do you want to hear it or not?"

"Go on," I grudgingly encouraged her and leaned forward to suck on her tits again. Nishma moaned as soon as my tongue flicked against her taut nipple. She was incredibly aroused as her grip on my penis tightened.

"Your Uncle was able to court her," she went on, "it took much longer but within a year he broke her resolve."

"What more," she continued.

"He has possibly slept with most women you saw him interacting with."

"That is quite outlandish."

"Precisely," she said.

"And that's the reason why it has to be true," she added.

"I don't understand."

"Look," she explained, "it is easy to make small lies and pass them as truth - if telling lies were the intention then one would stay away from such exaggerations."

"Your Aunt was only telling the truth and hence she never bothered about how it could be interpreted."

"But why did she tell you this?"

"She never told me - I don't think even my parents know about it."

"Adwait," she responded with a little bit of frustration, "you are not getting it."

"Only the women are trusted with this secret. Men have been left out mostly. Exceptions like you are rare you know."

"Why would all the women entertain an old hog like him?" I retorted.

"Firstly, when he started courting your aunts, he must have been quite young and secondly, he is very gifted you know," she said as she jerked my penis. It took me a moment to realize that she was referring to his size.

"Still why would my cousin's wife entertain him?"

"It is the tradition."

"You know there are some tribes still in India where the newly married bride appeases elderly men before consummating marriage with her husband."

"So you are suggesting that aunt was introducing you to our family tradition and that Uncle is your paramour for this?"

"Isn't that strange?"

"I mean you imagining him to be the main guy allowed illicit relationship with your wife and then this strange tradition."

"Are you serious?"

"What did she exactly say - you are meeting her for the first time after all - no one can directly jump to such conversations."

"When we were alone - soon after meeting her - she asked me if Uncle had misbehaved."

"Nervously I shook my head and decided to ignore his overzealous nature with her."

"But Aunt said if he did misbehave then don't mind it - it is to be expected."

"I felt she was complaining of Uncle's lecherous behavior," continued Nishma.

"But she wasn't - she was actually validating his behavior as normal and expected."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing - I hinted that he was trying his charm on me."

"She wasn't amused but only asked if I was perturbed by his direct approach."

"She also told me that my mother-in-law already approved of him as my potential bedmate."

"What?"

"Did your mother know that we would be visiting Uncle?"

"Yes but she didn't know that we may spend the night. In fact I told them that I would return by night time."

"Didn't you ask her - why would my mother say such a thing?"

"Yes I did."

"She said it was the family tradition and it was the duty of every daughter-in-law to mate with a well endowed stallion on a more or less regular basis."

"The stallion was carefully chosen by the family - essentially the mother-in-law - who is closer to the family and can be trusted with a scandalous family secret."

"More often than not it is a married man who is not particularly good looking to ensure that no other kind of bond develops between the daughter-in-law and this man."

"You can't be serious?"

"That means even my mother was subject to such a tradition?"

"Aunt said that your mother was more of an exception but over these years she has realized that the tradition has deep roots and must continue."

"She didn't have the courage to say this to me directly and hence asked Aunt to do it for her."

"So to be honest I don't know if your mother did live such a life or not but it is clear that she knew about it and was encouraging me to not commit the mistakes she committed by abandoning the family tradition."

"You didn't have a chance then - neither to refuse nor to choose another man if you wished?"

"In the olden times - the choice was made and that was it."

"It was very common, she said, for these stallions to introduce the newly wedded daughter-in-laws to the pleasure of sex."

"But now things have changed and the decision was left to daughter-in-law's."

"Aunt told me that Uncle will be pushing his luck as was expected of him."

"I have the option to either yield or resist him."

"Of course resisting wasn't much of an option especially when we came here with a clear intention of yielding."

"You agree don't you?" she whispered seductively and pulled me into a kiss. My taut pecker of course left nothing to her imagination. Just realizing that my own mother had rolled the dice in favor of my Uncle struck a chord in me. Perhaps my feelings to be cuckolded weren't as perverse as I used to think. It just seemed that my fate was sealed the day I was born. Nishma too was equally worked up and kissed me voraciously while vigorously stroking me. I had to contain her excitement by holding her hand. There was a subtle push from her hands soon after and I found myself gravitating to her pussy. Nishma writhed in the pain and pleasure as I devoured her pussy eagerly; perhaps she desired for Uncle's thick penis but instead had to be content with my tongue. I must have pleasured her for twenty minutes or so when she finally started showing signs of climaxing. We dozed off soon after that. Neither Nishma nor Uncle tried anything fancy that night, although I was fully expecting them to.

We slept blissfully for a little while perhaps a few hours but soon my erect penis and pervert dreams broke my sleep. After fighting my urge for half-hour, I moved to Nishma's bed. I fondled her bare stomach that was exposed due to her short Kurta ridng up. I imagined how her milky waist must have tempted Uncle last evening. How he may be already envisioning her belly swelling with his child. After all, it took almost no time for him to pounce on her and for her to convey her willingness to entertain him. Why wouldn't she? If such a union was blessed by her in-laws and the stallion was overly endowed then surely any woman would entertain such a thought. But then what she described was so outrageously far fetched that I was still not able to grasp it. Even as she explained it that it was a closely kept secret between the women folks of the family made it impossible for me to find out without creating yet another scandal. Why would such young, pretty women mate with such elderly men, who weren't even good looking? Nishma did make a reference to the size of his penis - was I really small compared to him? I gently tugged at my bulge. It looked okay to me. I soon pulled it out and wondered how Nishma gazed the size of his equipment. Perhaps she just felt it with her hands. I positioned my penis on the top of her hand, lining it up from the tip of her fingers touching my scrotum to the base of her hand. I imagined mine would reach the base of her palm quite easily. But I reached only half way with a little difficulty. Nishma was a large woman and it had started dawning on me rather gradually or perhaps I reluctantly accepted it. Most pornographic pictures that I had seen showed women inspecting very large penises in this manner. The tip would easily stretch beyond the base of her palm and onto her wrist. Maybe that's what meant to be well endowed I thought to myself. In inspected the girth of my penis in the dim light and could clearly see wide patches of pale white palm skin of hers visible on either side; perhaps Uncle's penis might have exposed slivers of her palms on either side.

It was evident to me that I would acceded to her illicit matings even after our marriage. Hence, there was no point making a fuss over it. If Uncle was well endowed as she made me believe it then he certainly deserved to mate with her at least a few times in reality and perhaps several times in my fantasies. And if all of this was pre-ordained then it certainly made a lot more sense for Nishma to mate with one of my family members instead of an outsider. I had heard rumours about Uncle having impregnated my cousin's wife, although I didn't share this tidbit with Nishma; perhaps the result would be the same in Nishma's case.

My hands caressed her whole body and eventually rested on her breasts. She was fast asleep. It was the first time I had almost free access to her breasts. She was always sensitive about them and the reason was that it was easy for her to get sexually excited to the point of practically orgasming by simply playing with her breasts. As elaborated earlier, Nishma was a woman with big frame and even on her largish frame, her breasts looked sizeable. As my hands liberally felt her breasts, it was apparent that my hands were small enough to cover only half of her breasts. Her breasts were so soft and ripe that they almost deserved to be feasted on as Uncle had no doubt done it. I gently kneaded her breasts in a state of stupor. I could only imagine how ripe her breasts would be once she becomes pregnant. Nishma showed signs of waking up. She smacked on my hands after regaining consciousness. It was as if she was enjoying the pleasant sensations as well.

"Haven't you tried to be naughty?" she whispered. Her hand reached to my pecker that was already close to her hand and she stroked it gently. My hands became more adventurous as they started generously kneading and squeezing her breasts. Nishma moaned and squirmed as the pleasant sensations started taking a hold of her. As my hands got rough with her, she eventually, pushed my hands away and pulled me into her arms. With one hand she grabbed my hair and pulled me in for a loud smooch. Our breaths were stale but neither of us complained as our sexual desire for each other had been simmering the whole night. She slapped on my butt with her other hand.

"Rascal - do you think you can abuse without impunity?"

Her hand pushed my trousers away, exposing my butt and slapping it once more, she soon pushed her middle finger into my butt crack. Her kissing became languid and she played with my tongue as her finger probed my anal opening. Within moments I started enjoyed that feeling. Nishma sensed it and whispered, "don't you like that Adwait?"

She wet her finger soon by pushing into my mouth and then used the saliva to make the massaging and eventual penetrated even more enjoyable. As her finger made inroads and was logged into my tight anus up until her second knuckle, she started working it playfully inside and continued kissing me aggressively. Nishma soon settled into a steady rhythm and alternated between kissing and massaging the sensitive part inside of my anus, which I later learned was the prostate. As the crescendo built up, Nishma started talking dirty.

"Can you imagine how Uncle's fat penis would have felt?"

"Would you like that?"

"No," I quickly replied in disgust. Such a thought had never crossed my mind. Yet, it was very true that I had a lot of fascination for large penises but it primarily stemmed from their ability to pleasure the women of my dreams effortlessly. My pleasure was through her pleasure and never directly.

"Perhaps you would like to taste in your mouth," she continued.

"You are talking so vulgar Nishma," I grunted as her finger continued massaging the erogenous part.

"Would you let him cum in your mouth?"

"No," I revolted as I tried to push her hand away but Nishma muscled her way to keep my other hand in check. It was the first time I learned how strong Nishma was. Nishma could have easily carried me if she wished.

"Come on Adwait," she seductively whispered, "after having pleasured your wife don't you think he deserves at least that?"

"How bad it can be?"

My penis twitched involuntarily as it spurted semen into my own underwear. Nishma had arranged for it - anticipating my impending climax.

"That was fabulous," she whispered and kissed me. Nishma then slid forward and took my well spent and shrunken penis in her mouth and sucked the remaining juices into her mouth. She wiped her soiled finger using a kerchief and whispered, "I think it is disgusting - let me go and clean it up."

She stepped out fearlessly in the dark and walked to the small open cleaning place that was built right next to the kitchen. She quickly cleaned herself and hurried back in. She clung to me and slept right next to me on my bed.

"Do you really want me to perform such perverse activities with Uncle?" I asked with a hint of resignation in my voice.

"No - it was just for fun."

"I do understand you want to give him full freedom in terms of whenever, however, and how many ever times he takes me," she added.

After a long pause, she whispered, "just know that he is a virile man and I am fertile young woman!"

Nishma was up very early next morning. Due to my nocturnal activities I didn't get up but Nishma had other important activities to take care of. After taking a nice bath she made hot tea for both Aunt and Uncle and of course Uncle visited her in the kitchen one more time. Nishma kissed him even more eagerly and willingly kneeled down to give him an arduous blowjob. Having cum last night he was in no hurry. She paid homage to his testicles by lathering them with her saliva and sucking on them. She practically tried everything for well over twenty minutes when even she got worried about getting caught with him in an awkward position. Eventually he did yield and after furiously pumping her mouth, deposited his semen into her mouth, spurt after spurt, practically overflowing her mouth if she hadn't been eagerly gulping it. As expected, soon after that she promptly made way to our bedroom, where I was still fast asleep and planted her lips on mine after waking me up. She had practically gulped all the semen but I did taste the remnants.

Our fascination for semen had developed at the time when there was very little outside stimuli. Nishma was very much attracted to men's semen - particularly other men's but she was even more interested in giving me a taste of what she had tasted recently. There was no precedent for such a rancid behavior at that time and today we do understand that we weren't as uncommon as we thought we were. The important part was that we both felt it was a completely normal to act the way we did even though our entire story may seem out of the ordinary.

Uncle had a smirk on his face on that day as he locked his eyes with mine a few times. Aunt was quite ecstatic having learned the progress Uncle made with Nishma in a such a short timeframe. Apparently with my cousin's wife it took almost six months before she even let Uncle hug her. On the drive back things were quiet for a little while, so mustering courage, I broached up the subject finally, "So, Nishma are you thinking of continuing the tradition?"

She was caught off guard but she was ever ready to converse on such illicit topics.

"What do you propose Adwait?" she asked me instead, in her rather innocuous voice. There were times when she could annoy me by acting rather innocently but perhaps it was a rhetorical question. My intention was of course to understand her feelings and share mine with her.

"It is your family tradition first," she argued.

"I am not even sure of it yet," I replied. I was hinting about the validity of such a tradition but Nishma interpreted as my unsureness about whether to continue such a tradition or not.

"A tradition that has survived the test of time surely must have some merits to it."

"I too had similar concerns and was glad that Aunt was there to explain me about it."

"If it helps, we can talk about it - my only request is that you be non judgemental and keep it strictly with yourself."

"Don't let anyone else know about it - ever, do you understand?" she again suggested.

"Of course," I assured her.

"Aunt explained how - like all customs that favor the men - it started as a specific favor to bestow on the male members of the family."

"The elderly and perhaps the powerful men were very specifically offered such opportunities - to mate with the newly wedded daughter in law of the house."

"It is not clear how the tradition evolved but the one night stand bonanza gradually morphed into opportunistic benefits."

"You know - in those days," she added, "even that only meant a handful of opportunities in a year!"

"Did the women really tolerate this stuff?"

"Yes they did - although the initial men they entertained were well past their prime, however, the later ones more than compensated for it."

"What do you mean?"

"The first mates were old enough to be their grandfathers - late fifties or early sixties but once the tradition blossomed they were subjected to middle aged men, who could better capitalize on such opportunities."

"The women in late twenties and early thirties - who were considered to be middle aged - were more than eager to mate with men in their late forties and early fifties."

"Any kind of sex was welcome - after twenty years of marriage and several children, men usually lost appetite for their own wives."

"You see - it was parasitic at times but largely a symbiotic relationship."

"So the only criteria for the men was that they were elderly people from the husband's family?"

"Yes, at the beginning, but soon it became difficult - the guilt, the constant attraction to their son's wife, and the complexity of managing such a difficult relationship."

"Hence - there was an introduction of slightly distant relationships to this equation."

"But what is the point?"

"The original purpose behind the tradition is not served."

"Precisely my question," agreed Nishma.

"This is where nature took its own course."

"Women realized that such a splendid tradition that afforded some solace in their married life that otherwise was mundane apart from the rigors of managing a large family and bearing children was about to slip away."