A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And if that man happens to be middle aged and the woman much younger then the odds of a fruitful relationship increase quite significantly."

"Finally, if there is little complication from his side then it makes it even more promising."

"He should be a married person though," she added

"So you are saying that a person with all the right characteristics but ugly looking should still qualify?"

"Firstly Uncle is not ugly looking; true he is rather ordinary looking and much darker than either of us but not ugly."

"Secondly, these principles will only aid in your selection. The eventual decision has to be made by the woman."

"So, Nishma are you saying that you don't consider Uncle to be quite the opposite of who we are?"

"He is very much the opposite of who we are - and perhaps that's why the attraction between us is so strong."

"According to the tradition, he was the chosen alpha," she continued justifying, "but he didn't get the same privilege from your mother. Not at first."

"With me, however, he didn't waste any time."

"The way he held me the moment I ascended those steps with utter disregard for your presence, I knew that his position in your family was well earned."

"And in the kitchen when he confidently made his move - without much regard for his perspiring body and his pungent odor, I knew that he was quite capable of taking charge of our lives."

"And then when I noticed his very large specimen - there was no turning back."

Nishma was absolutely smitten by my uncle. There was no other way to describe it. It was one thing to accept a liking for someone but shamelessly confessing sexual desire for their paramour was quite another. There was a human side to it as well. Apparently, despite being gifted with such a majestic equipment, his sexual life hadn't been as exhilarating as it should have been. My Aunt had been ill and bedridden for more than a decade, so I presumed that there wasn't much of sex life for him for the past 10 years. However, Nishma's claim was that he had scored with my mother perhaps half a dozen times per year during that period and maybe half-a-dozen time overall with my sister-in-law. Both of these I refuted vehemently; it was rather humiliating to accept such a scandalous behavior on their part for me. Nishma was sold on the concept of making out with my Uncle on a frequent basis. She wanted to increase that frequency to perhaps half-a-dozen times every month. It just seemed fair to her that the failure of mother-in-law (and even her mother) had to be compensated by the daughter-in-law. Even though at that time I made quite a scene of objecting to her adulterous behavior both of us knew very well that this idea tremendously excited me. Nishma had thought through her future life quite carefully and I thought I understood what she had in mind but I had just begun to comprehend her grand plans.

It wasn't her desire to pursue this lifestyle that surprised but it was her choice of the man and the way she justified it. My uncle was anything but good looking and even though she tried to describe him as plain looking, it was due to her politeness. Still her willingness to surrender herself to him stumped me. Surely, there could have been other good looking, younger men, who possessed what he did. Nishma was determined and had made the choice already.

After having elaborated on her preference for my Uncle, she turned her attention to the topic of tradition itself.

"If you don't believe in the tradition then why don't you wager on it?"

"How are you going to prove it?"

"That's easy - if your sister-in-law clandestinely meets him - then would that convince you?"

Based on the history between them, I knew that there was some chemistry between the two. Such a meeting would be quite possible but I wasn't sure if one conclude much from that.

"Not quite," I retorted.

"How about she makes out with him passionately?"

"Really you think that's even possible?" I replied with disdain in my voice.

"Attitude?" she casually remarked with utter disregard in her voice as well.

"May be the odds should be higher if you are so confident then," she added.

"What do you have in mind?"

"If you win," she said, "I will be your slut for the next 5 years - nobody touches me without your consent and if you demanded I would be completely monogamous."

"Why 5 years?"

"Let's be realistic - it is practically impossible for me to lead such a life."

"What if I lose?" I asked, trying to clear my throat.

"I would be the dominant person in our relationship and lead a sexually fulfilling promiscuous life for the next 5 years."

"If your sister-in-law only meets him - alone - but doesn't indulge in sex then I would simply offer opportunities for him to pursue me but won't voluntarily yield to his advances. However, the responsibility of thwarting his attempts would be up to you."

"And if she makes out with him passionately then your Uncle would become the primary person in our sexual lives for the next 5 years. He would get to mate with me whenever he desired."

"And finally, if she allows him to take her bareback then your Uncle - possibly other chosen men - would be allowed such a privilege with me as well."

"If she doesn't meet him alone then you don't entertain him at all for the next 5 years?"

"Yes; him and for that matter any other man unless of course you would like me to," she replied.

"Please note though," she quickly added, "even if she meets him alone then whether she entertains him in a physical manner or not, I would allow him to romance me."

"And just like the way he did it this time," she continued, "if he pushes his luck, he would be able to reap the rewards unless you actively put a stop to it."

"And if she does sleep with him then?"

"Oh then he would have a very willing partner to indulge him. I would take care of him just as a newly wedded wife would."

"Deal," I said confidently.

Even though I knew I would lose or perhaps I wanted to lose, I made that bet with her. Don't get me wrong - I still hated him with the same passion but now understood that was the very reason I wanted him to take my wife and impregnate her.

Knowing Nishma, she would not have accepted the bet unless she was confident of winning it. For her to prove though, my sister-in-law had to come down for our marriage. I had heard from my parents that they wouldn't be able to make it for some reason. I was satisfied that I had pushed my fate back by at least a year. However, to my dismay later that evening, I learned that my sister-in-law was already in India and it was her husband who could not make it. I waited for Nishma to make the move with unabated breath. I didn't have to wait for long. She showed up that Friday - mere two days after we agreed on that wager - unannounced to our place and dragged me out on the excuse of shopping.

I wondered, how she would do it. For her to show that Uncle had taken my sister-in-law without a condom would require her to collaborate with him. Would she be willing to do that? If she was indeed collaborating then on what pretext? Did she tell him about our tacit understanding or the wager? My body was in a hyperdrive; constantly producing semen, something that I later came to understand was a natural reaction to competition. I had stiff erections all the time last few weeks; ever since we visited my uncle's place.

As she lead me to a hotel, I managed to ask - feigning ignorance of what she had on mind, "Nishma can't you wait until after our marriage?"

She grasped what I was saying but her mind was more on making sure that we remain inconspicuous.

"Stupid," she quickly retorted, "it is not what you think."

We ascended the stairs and Nishma unlocked the corner room that was just right by the stairs and closed the door behind us.

"Sit quietly," she whispered and tiptoed to the window to peek down. Nishma hushed me as I tried to talk to her. There was an air of nervousness and excitement in her mannerism. I suspected that she was about to deliver a blow to my inflated ego. I wondered, how, she would prove it; perhaps she would show me both Uncle and my sister-in-law entering the hotel from the window. What if they were already in the hotel and were about to exit the hotel any moment? After a few minutes, she quietly tiptoed to the door and beckoned me to join her. I sauntered aimlessly to her as she peeped into the eyehole. Nishma was wearing a nice long skirt with a short and tight top on it. Since she was quite tall, she was sort of stooping down to peep, jutting her butt rather obscenely. In a rather rash move, I lunged forward and embraced her from behind, trying to align my stiff erection between the her butts. Once again, I realized how large she was. Her waist was slimmer than mine but her butt was quite wide. Since she was tall, I would have to lift myself on my toes to mate with her in that position. Usually a man would have to bend his knees if he was evenly matched to her. My hands cupped her handful breasts. Nishma was engrossed in watching the scene outside and apart from pulling my butt into her, she practically ignored my antiques. I nuzzled into her neck and kissed her. Mustering courage I started squeezing her breasts as if I was trying to milk her. Nishma seethed and pushed back against me. Our interlude was quite brief as she ushered me to look outside through peephole.

And there she was. Even though I knew who the lady was my heart skipped a beat. My brother's wife stood outside our door or rather outside neighboring room. She was simply dressed, wearing a Saree and without any makeup, as was her nature. She checked her hair, wiped her lips and then carefully checked her breath. There was an air of nervousness or perhaps it was the sexual excitement that was delicately wrapped in feminine charm. I was seeing her after several years. She had put on a little weight but was quite slender. Her physique suited her height and she still looked attractive; I believed she was a little over thirty by then and her body although quite young clearly indicated that she was a mother of two. She was still attractive in a traditional sort of way; there was nothing that stood out in particular about her. She was short, with a frail build but a well proportioned body, pale white complexion and attractive facial features. I definitely fancied her and was hungrily trying to take in her picture. While I was lost in my thoughts observing her, Nishma was playing with my pecker.

Our next door neighbor opened the door and she nervously smiled and blushed. The person next door, which I presumed to be my Uncle, grabbed her hand and pulled her inside the room.

"Now you believe me?" she asked as I turned around.

"What does that prove?" I retorted.

"Still cocky huh?" she remarked and latched onto my lips. Nishma was quite worked up; her raspy breath and her actions confirmed that. The kiss was deep but quite short; she lead me inside to the common door that separated our room and the neighboring room into which she had stepped. I had obviously missed it completely. She removed the towel that was hanging on the door knob and urged me to peep into the next room.

It was just like the one we were in. The bed was opposite the door; perhaps a little to the right. Within moments I saw my cousin brother's wife walk to the bed along with my Uncle. He had already got rid of her Saree and she was standing only in her blouse and petticoat. My cousin's wife was considerably shorter and quite petite even after having stacked a few pounds. He kissed her aggressively while she undressed him. It was unbelievable!

She was pale and attractive per our community standards. Her curly hair was jet black and her lips deep red. Her tummy had bulged out a little, having delivered two kids but still was quite taut. Her waist showed the hip bones quite visibly but her butt was fleshy and very well shaped. It was her shoulders that were a little narrower than expected but her chest was quite full. While not in Nishma's league, she was pretty!

I heard some commotion behind me. Nishma had moved behind me and whispered into my ear, "enjoy it," and started unbuckling my trousers. I focused on the scene in front of me ignoring Nishma's actions. My sister-in-law was in a comfortable embrace kissing him actively. Even though I had harbored strange thoughts of the women skipping on kissing him, I was surprised to see that they rather indulged him. The color contrast between their skins was arousing. Soon I saw her hand massaging his sizeable bulge as he was playing with her breasts. My attention was riveting to her breasts that were sizeable but comfortably fit in his palms. She seemed queasy as he played roughly with her but soon latched onto his lips. She was the aggressor. It lasted for a few more moments after which he let her play with his bulge. My attention drifted to his bulge that was concealed inside a loose pajama. She was lovingly petting his snake that must have poked out of his underwear but still confined in it, comfortably resting against his leg. The more I stared at it the more apparent it became. Even though I had some clue about his dimension, it was different this time as he was perhaps only 3-4 feet away from the door.

"Did you miss me?" she asked.

"Not really," he responded rather callously. There was a smile on her face; perhaps she fully expected that response from him. Her attention drifted to his rather long penis that didn't seem quite stiff yet but was now rearing its head.

"In case you are wondering," she said, looking at him briefly, "I didn't miss you as well."

She then carefully kneeled down and untied his pajamas. His penis sprang up languidly from it - almost as if he was woken from slumber. It was semi-flaccid but already much longer and thicker than my penis when fully erect.

Mark of a true cuckold is his predilection for super sized penises. It is true that even a gay man would have similar yearning but the difference is that the cuckold would like to witness such a supersize penis mate with his partner. He wants to witness his partner in the throes of the orgasm, the pleasure that he believes is beyond his capability to deliver but even more important, the belief that his partner deserves a lot more.

What caught me off guard was not the length. I fully expected him to be much longer after Nishma had described it to me. What surprised me was his girth! Even in his semi-flaccid state, his member filled her smallish hands. It looked menacingly big as her dainty, pale white fingers tried to hold onto it. As she pursed her lips on his dark knob, he let out an audible moan, throwing his head back; in satisfaction or perhaps it was just his smug look. She sucked on his member as a kid would on a lollipop. There was no attempt on her part to bob her head up and down on his member. She gently stroked his penis all the while and soon it swelled to its majestic proportions. Witnessing his member from the distance of only 3-4 feet, I eventually understood it's gravitational power over the women of our families.

Behind me, Nishma was playing with my anus. Her fingers felt unusually slippery. I realized that she was wearing latex gloves and had applied some sort of lubrication to my anus. Nishma had a morbid fascination for anuses. She had played with mine for a handful times already. The very first time we got physically intimate she introduced me to this pleasure. It felt humiliating at times and times quite ecstatic but overall it always felt good.

Nishma whispered into my ear, "Adwait I love you so much," as she inserted her middle finger into my anus in a smooth move.

"Do you like it Adwait?" she asked again as her finger started tantalizingly penetrating my anus. Her finger started rubbing the sensitive zone that made my penis jerk in anticipation.

Inside, my sister-in-law gave up on fellating him and urged him to mount her. She had undone her brassiere and her petticoat eagerly and laid on on the bed. Her pale white skin looked so alluring but she was a little frail for my taste. She propped her butt by shoving a pillow under her and beckoned him to the bed. Uncle languidly turned to her and looked at her honey pot intently, leaving me to watch his black butt and scrawny legs. Instinctively, I calculated if Uncle would use his tongue on her pussy; something that I would have done involuntarily. He climbed on the bed and crawled on top of her, first kissing on her navel and then sucking on her tits as if he was draining her milk. She reached his penis and stroked it lovingly with one hand and with the other hand she massaged his balls. I intently watched the dangling penis that looked humongous flanked by his meagerly thighs. I suspected that Nishma was attracted to him not because of his equipment size, which in itself was definitely worthy of her attention, but because of it being disproportionately bigger than his body dimensions. His short stature, very ordinary looks, and dark complexion only added to his allure.

"Oh Uncle," I heard her moan as she tugged on his penis, trying to make him mount her. He steadfastly continued milking her breasts.

"They are empty," she pleaded. He continued to ignore.

"Mount me - it is a good time," she pleaded yet again.

Uncle eventually moved up and kissed her. She kissed him back voraciously as she took his fat penis and rubbed it against her pussy lips. It was an incredible sight. Her pussy lips were slightly distended as was expected for a woman for her age and a mother of two but the deep red color of her pussy lips stood so vividly against the black penis that was looming at the entrance. The sight was perhaps 6-7 feet away from where I was and hence could see all of it in great detail. Even against her distended pussy, the knob looked menacingly big and if one were to simply compare the size of his penis, testicles against the size of his butt and his legs, it looked completely mismatched. The size and color contrast between the two was amazingly stark. As she got excited and tried to push his knob between the pussy lips, the monstrosity of his penis became even more evident. My sister-in-law withered under him and tried desperately to get his penis inside. However, Uncle was toying with her whilst kissing her aggressively.

Without any warning, he thrusted forward with all his might and lodged himself inside her. There was an yelp from her. He watched her contorted face as he bottomed out inside her. She held onto him dearly and convulsed with sheer pleasure. The bed started creaking in a steady rhythm. Nishma sensed it and peeped in to see if she was right.

"Oh god," she whispered into my ear, "he is taking your sister-in-law."

"Is he wearing a condom?" she asked.

"No," I answered casually.

"You don't think?" she asked in amazement.

"You are absolutely right," I said looking at her. She mouthed the words - OMG. She sneaked another peek to confirm. This time she watched them for more than a minute or so. I nuzzled into her neck and started massaging her breasts. Her finger - inside my anus - that was idle for a little while came alive again. Nishma was raving about how masterfully he was fucking her and how my sister-in-law was already moaning as if she was about to cum. She let me peep inside and it was true she was practically whimpering as he fucked her with long, full strokes. And then I saw her clench his butt and hold it tightly as if he was cumming.

"Really? That's it?" I blurted looking at Nishma.

"Let me look," she said and peeped inside again. After another minute or so, she said take a look.

She had re-positioned herself on all fours and he was taking her from behind.

"It was your sister-in-law, who orgasm'd so quickly," she whispered into my ear.

"It happens," she added tantalizingly, massaging the sensitives spot with renewed vigor. My sister-in-law couldn't bear his onslaught for more than a few minutes and collapsed forward. Uncle continued to stroke her and now with complete abandon. She grunted every time he sunk his penis inside her. Nishma was applying even more pressure and it just seemed that both Uncle and myself would cum in unison. Nishma pulled my face towards her and latched onto my lips. Nishma's raspy breath confirmed that she was equally excited. We passionately kissed each other forgetting about the couple in the other room. I squeezed her breasts as hard as I could. She moaned in my mouth.