A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
996 Followers

"Is it feeling good?" she asked, breaking the kiss.

"Imagine how good your Uncle's would feel?" she said and latched onto my lips again. I was shocked to hear her say that. Although I enjoyed what she did to me, at no point I felt a need to ever experience such a sex with a man. In fact, it was rather repulsive.

Nishma continued kissing me. It took me few more moments to sputter semen from my penis. Nishma let me recover and peeped inside. They were done by then to. Uncle was lying next to her as she recovered from his onslaught.

Nishma soon pulled me to the bed. She carefully covered the keyhole with a towel and pushed me back on the bed. Without much ado, she directly took my spent penis in her mouth and licked remaining semen into her mouth. She threw away her gloves and quickly latched onto my lips. She forcefully kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I tasted my own semen and to a certain extent understood the bitter taste I had tasted on her tongue earlier.

"My pussy is on fire, come on lick me," she said as she straddled my face soon after. Her pussy was soaking wet and gobs of her juices descended into my mouth. Her pussy was so flared up that it just seemed she had been fucked. Soon I learned that a sexually excited woman would have such signs. Nishma was incredibly worked up. She was moaning incessantly within a few moments. Her pelvis exerted immense pressure on my lips but it felt like heaven. It took a few more moments for her to quieten as she came crashing down with her orgasm.

"Oh god," she exhaled loudly and lifted her pelvis, giving me more breathing room.

"Your tongue feels surreal Adwait," she said looking down at me. Her face was beaming with the satisfaction she received from my servile act. Although she had relieved me earlier the acts weren't exactly equivalent.

"Make tender love now," she encouraged me, looking into my eyes lovingly.

"Acquaint yourself with those lips," she said.

Her lips were beautiful. Even though she had more of a wheatish complexion her lips themselves were deep red in color but not black or dark as was the case with some women. The slit itself was tiny and apart from the red color it was hard to trace in the thick black bush surrounding it. Nishma was relishing my languid movement of tongue as I tried to get familiar with the terrain. There was no way it would look the same a month from now, after she had mated with my Uncle I thought. I tried to keep the current image of her pussy in my mind.

She made small talk for the next ten minutes or as I ate her. Most of it was about the new reality she wanted me to imagine. The reality in which my disgusting Uncle would consummate our marriage with Nishma and proceed to impregnate her.

Soon we heard the creaking sound of the bed once again. Nishma hurriedly proceeded to our secret spot and peeped inside. She beckoned me. I saw her caressing her pussy as she excitedly peeked inside. When I peeped inside, I realized that Uncle was stroking her once again. My sister-in-law was moaning audibly and was confessing her love for him. She was kissing him passionately between her groans and moans. I noticed from the corner of other eye, Nishma was mildly fingering her pussy. Nishma pushed me aside and peeped inside excitedly.

She whispered, "how much I wish he was mounting me instead of her." Her middle finger was fully inside her pussy. We witnessed the amorous love making for another half hour or so. A good part of it Uncle was fucking her. She eventually climbed on top of him to continue the action while giving him some respite. It ended with him on top once again. It didn't take much longer after that and he collapsed on top of her releasing his semen inside her pussy again. She held onto him by crossing her legs over his thighs and pulling him in with her hand. Her languid kisses confirmed that this was an act of making love - something primal - with a real purpose behind it.

"Come," Nishma said and lead me to the bed again. We both were practically naked from the waist down. My penis had shrunk to its usual size. She sat right next to me and leaned to kiss me. Her breath still had the excitement I had sensed earlier. Her hand fondled my penis. She looked at it lovingly.

"My pussy is on fire," she quipped and looked at me briefly.

"We could consummate our marriage, you know," she said seductively and looked into my eyes. Our lips met once again and we kissed intensely. My penis started inflating back to the required size. Still she held it between her thumb and index finger; stroking it gently.

"But that would be end of a tradition as we know it," she added breaking the kiss. She had a seductive smile and even perhaps a grin. Maybe it was my mind but she had me under her thumb now. For the next five years, I couldn't complain even if she put me through the toughest ordeal of my life.

"You know," she continued, realizing that I wasn't keen on breaking the tradition, "we both are special in some ways."

"You mean about the tradition?"

"Both your mother and mine have abjectly rejected the tradition and refused to comply," she said.

"They refused to believe it but even more importantly they refused to abide by it."

"But you said that they did follow it," I replied.

"Yes but much later - the tradition required for the daughter-in-law's to mate with the identified alpha male for the family before she sleeps with her husband."

"The daughter-in-law's responsibility is to conceive the first child from the alpha male."

"For generations this has been going on but in some of the recent generations this may not have been followed as diligently."

"So," she said taking a deep breath, "since we both have a special purpose - correcting the mistakes our parents committed."

"Are you listening?" she asked. My pecker was fully taut now. She stroked it gently and kissed on my neck.

"You are lucky Adwait," she whispered into my ear.

"There are two alpha males who are willing to mount your wife and help you fulfill your destiny."

Her words shook me; even my penis jerked all by itself. There was lust in her eyes as she leaned forward and kissed me. Next she held me lovingly from behind and stroked me until I ejaculated. We didn't speak much after that and silently left from that room.

There were several revelations that day. I learned how innocent my cousin's wife was and how supremely capable my Uncle was. It was the first time I witnessed lovemaking of a man and a woman. Until then I had seen it only in porn movies, if you could call that love making. I was intensely aroused by Nishma's actions and the activity in the other room. Contrary to my conventional view of love making lasting not more than 10-15 minutes, the episode between my sister-in-law and Uncle spanning a good 2 hours was enlightening. It introduced me to the special privilege that nature had granted only to women - the ability to entertain multiple men and the ability to orgasm multiple times. Finally, Nishma's confession about the second alpha male from her own family brought forth another mystery; now that the first one was solved.

Nishma and I spoke more about the other alpha male next week. He was her brother-in-law who had married her cousin sister. Her cousin sister was her actual sister but she was adopted by very close relatives soon after her birth. Her sister's name was Reshma and her brother-in-law - the chosen alpha for her family - was Ratan. Reshma was 6 years elder to her and Ratan was 10 years elder to Reshma. Uncle was 44 or so and so her other alpha was a little younger. Ratan had been bedding their mother for over two decades. At times they both heard the moans of their mother when he mated with her. After Ratan married Reshma a special chemistry developed between him and Nishma as well. Although neither of the sister's really liked him as a person but when it came to sex they would gladly surrender themselves to him. Reshma ended up marrying him due to some reasons that Nishma wasn't comfortable in sharing. Nishma kept herself shielded from him but it was clear to her that if this tradition ever walked into her life again then she would gladly opt him as her alpha male. Nishma had decided that he would be her first but Uncle wouldn't be too far behind.

The following Friday evening, there was a private ceremony at Nishma's place. Due to the nature of the occasion and that such parallel ceremonies happened at groom's place as well, it was not usual to invite the groom's family. However, Nishma invited me saying that she wanted to introduce me to her other alpha. Just like the last time, Nishma encouraged me to not masturbate that week to make it even more exciting.

The occasion was meant for very close members of the family and still there were perhaps fifty people or so at their home. Nishma met after an hour or so. She looked gorgeous in her traditional red Salwar that striked a delicate balance between traditional and modern design. The soft cloth clung to her body and highlighted her shapely body and yet the design of dress didn't stray far from acceptable norms. Once again my eyes were on her breasts that looked so ripe. As usual, she was not wearing any special makeup, something that attracted me towards her immensely. Nishma caught up me after greeting all the guests. There was constant attention on us, so she made small talk. Her face was beaming, her eyes so beautiful and her lips extremely alluring.

"You are looking gorgeous," I whispered. She looked around and stealing a glance, gave me her lovely smile.

"Are you looking for him?" she asked, looking around.

"Sort of," I responded, evading her eyes.

"They should be here any moment," she replied, "but I need to get ready for the occasion."

"Maybe I should change now," she whispered and without much warning left. I sensed that perhaps her brother-in-law was here or was on his way. I watched the gate with unabated breath for another half-hour or so. A lot of folks made excursions and I was interrupted as Nishma's parents wanted to introduce them to me. Finally, I noticed a heavily pregnant lady enter the party. I knew that her sister was pregnant with her third child. Two small kids were following her. The elder one was perhaps 4-5 years old and the next one perhaps 2-3 years old. Both were boys and it just seemed as if the exhausted mother was making her younger one walk after entering the gate. She had pale white complexion and was considerably thinner and shorter than Nishma. She stood perhaps 5' 1" or 5' 2" and barring her pregnant belly was quite frail. Her face had a little bit of chubbiness but much less than one would anticipate in her pregnant state. She had big, beautiful eyes and pink lips. The more I looked at her the more I was attracted to her beauty. She just seemed like the beautiful woman that I should have been getting married to. She was everything that Nishma was and perhaps seemed a little bit prettier than even Nishma but wasn't as tall as Nishma. True, Nishma's junoesque physique had an entirely different charm that I simply could not ignore but her sister seemed more of an appropriate partner for me.

And then within a few minutes after her I noticed a tall, overweight middle aged man walked in. He stood next to the pregnant lady and conversed with her briefly before leaving her and walking towards the table where most men had gathered. Physically he was strongly built; perhaps was 6' 2" or 6' 3". His complexion was rather dark, which even reflected in the wheatish complexion of both the kids. Although, their complexion was much closer to mother's complexion than their fathers. His thick mustache adorned his manly face. He wasn't bad looking but rather much darker for our taste.

The age difference between him and Nishma's sister showed up quite prominently even when the stark difference between their builds and complexion were competing quite intensively. I imagined how this alpha male fared against my Uncle. If Uncle was well-endowed then he had to be huge. Even a person of Nishma's physique would struggle to accommodate him. I imagined his penis to be at least 25% longer and thicker than Uncle's. How her sister could handle a beast of his size was simply beyond my imagination. She was married to him for 8 years or so and within that period he had managed to sire 3 children. She conceived a child practically as soon as nature allowed her.

My pecker was taut the moment I realized how potent her second alpha looked. Nishma showed herself soon after that. She greeted her sister lovingly and the kids rushed to her and lead her inside the house. After a little while, the servant girl caught up with me and requested that Nishma wanted to see me. I had forgotten about having seen them. Nishma's sister was in her bedroom, comfortably leaning back on her bed. The younger one was sleeping right next to her; perhaps the elder one was playing outside. Reshma - her sister - intently looked at me. Nishma closed the door after telling the servant girl to not let anyone in. I couldn't quite understand what she had in mind.

"So you are the lucky one," she said trying to get up from the bed. Nishma scrambled forward to help her up. Her sister was laying back on the bed when we entered, trying to take some rest.

"Sit here," urged Nishma as I tried to sit towards southern end of the bed giving space for Nishma to sit closer to her.

"He is quite cute," remarked her sister to Nishma.

"Come closer," she ordered, after looking at me intently, sharing secret smiles with Nishma. I hesitantly scooted further towards her. I was sitting very close to her now; quite nervous about getting intimately close to her. She propped herself up bridging the distance between us even further. She exuded a mesmerizing aura; there was no nervousness on her part, if at all she looked a little amused.

"Nishma never told me about you," I started to break the ice. She cut me off immediately and instead continued to look at me. Her face showed strange fascination for me. She looked incredibly beautiful. Although she looked elder to Nishma, she didn't quite look her age and she definitely didn't look like a mother of two kids. Her flawless skin complexion with the pale white color and jet black hair tied neatly behind her head beckoned for more attention.

She had zero ounce of fat on her body, practically. Even though she was heavily pregnant neither her face nor her body showed any excess flab. The only difference between the two women was their body build. Apart from being taller, Nishma was also strongly built. Reshma was on the petite side while Nishma more on the curvy side. As I was lost in my thoughts her hand crept into my lap and gently fondled my bulge. There was only a moment of hesitation on my part and with little encouragement from Nishma, I kissed her sister. She parted her lips and kissed me. It was rather slow and deliberate.

"I have heard amazing things about this tongue," she quipped after breaking the kiss.

"Why don't you show me?" she said.

"Yes of course," Nisha responded as her hands were busy with pecker already while I was kissing her sister. I kissed her sister again and this time holding her confidently in my arms. I understood Nishma's relationship with her sister was anything but normal. Nishma necked me from behind whilst stroking my penis that she had fished out from my trousers. Nishma's sister leaned back slowly as we continued our kissing. Nishma moved to undo her sister's Salwar for me. I continued to kiss Nishma's sister passionately. Her lips and kissing was almost like Nishma's. Her breath was fresh and sweet. She led my hand to her puffed up breasts that were so soft and full. Once Nishma was done, she got rid of my trousers in a snap. The sight of her parted legs mesmerized me. Her tummy was huge with a few scar marks at the bottom of her belly and her legs were nice and shapely. Most important of all was her her pale white skin that caught my attention. Nishma was fair too but her sister could easily pass as a white female. As I instinctively got myself between her legs to pleasure her with my tongue, Nishma pushed a pillow below her butt to raise it up for my convenience.

The thought that I was indulging in a taboo was on my mind but her sister was simply irresistible. Besides it was clear that Nishma was already contemplating on taking Ratan as her lover. Nestled between her legs, I had a view of a real woman's pussy. Nishma's can only be termed as a young girl's pussy. Her sister's pussy was flared up with her hole quite visible. Her labia were deep pink. There was no doubt she was a woman who has been mated to a well endowed man. Without encouragement I pushed my tongue into her pussy and it entered inside with a surprising ease. And then I realized that my sudden change in fortune was as pernicious as I thought it would be. The strong bitter taste hit me and gobs of white fluid descended onto my tongue as I probed her opening. Behind me Nishma had taken my penis in her mouth as swirling her tongue around my knob. However, the awkward position of my penis - bent down and curled up between my legs - was causing a little bit of discomfort. I tried to turn sideways to offer a better position for her but she pushed on my bum and probed my anal opening with her tongue. And I suddenly found the conditions far more agreeable.

Nishma's sister flexed her pelvic muscles and pushed more and more of her husband's semen onto my tongue. She was continuously moaning as I licked her pussy and sucked out the remnants of her recent mating. On the southern end, Nishma continued to pleasure my anal opening. I was in heaven.

After about fifteen minutes of this, Nishma's sister urged me to mount her. Even though she was so heavily pregnant, she encouraged me to mount her in missionary position. Nishma propped her butt even further by shoving another pillow under her butt. Nishma locked her lips with mine as I started stroking. It was the first time I was having actual intercourse but I realized how ill-equipped I was in handling such a well-handled woman. The walls of her pussy loosely held my penis as an oversized condom would hug it. There was hardly any response from her sister, although Nishma was getting super excited and she started seriously fingering my anus. Due to the presence of her saliva, her finger slide in without any resistance. Due to the very little friction and almost no response from Nishma's sister, I kept on plodding. After about five minutes or so, she finally started showing signs of enjoying it. Nishma turned from simply seesawing to applying pressure at the most pleasurable spot. Despite Nishma's valiant efforts, I stroked her sister for another five minutes before cumming inside her. Beads of sweat had formed on her forehead by the time I finished with her.

Although I had climaxed my desire for Nishma's sister had not subsided. I started kissing her and she returned back the kisses with the same fervor. On the southern end, Nishma pulled out my penis and took it in her mouth licking all the juices of our mating. She was burdened with my weight so I rolled over and continued to kiss her while Nishma continued sucking on my penis that was losing its girth very fast. After just a minute or so, Nishma moved northwards and lay on top of me and pushed her tongue into my mouth. It was Nishma's sisters turn to feed on my shrunken penis. She gave it tentatively a few licks but then soon moved to my anus and tongued it. Nishma kissed me passionately and in the process transferred some of my semen into my mouth.

She smiled after breaking the kiss and asked, "How was your first time?"

I smiled. Nishma' sister was getting ready. Nishma herself wasn't undressed as the action was mostly between her sister and me. I too got up and dressed up quickly. Nishma and her sister were talking in private, giggling over something. Nishma's sister had captivated me. She was so beautiful and size-wise she just seemed like a perfect fit for me. She was quite short; perhaps 5' 1" or so with a pale complexion and more refined features - a sharp nose and pink red lips that were just wide enough for her face. She looked huge in her pregnant state but what enamored me was that there wasn't an ounce of fat on her body. Neither on her face, nor arms, nor her thighs. She just looked a traditional model even in her pregnant state. Her breasts were full and tad larger for her build. They were a little longer and droopy due to her build - providing a classic mango shape to them. She looked a quintessential woman, who has been mated with several hundred times and still in her prime to deliver several more children. Nishma on the other hand was younger; perhaps by 5-6 years. She was a woman with substantial frame - standing 5' 7" with wide shoulders and relatively wide hips. She had more of wheatish complexion - still very fair but not pale. Her features suited her frame but were not sharp; if at all they were a little broad. She looked gorgeous and certainly fitted the fantasies of men who dreamed of junoesque women. Everything about her was big. Her breasts looked reasonably sized for her frame but were actually bigger than her sister's already due to the difference in their frames. Her butt was already wider than mine and even though I didn't think she was fat or anywhere closer to being one. Needless to say that they both were highly desirable women.

vyasya
vyasya
996 Followers