A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers

Remember this is back in the times when televisions had just started rolling into affluent households and those were only turned on for few hours every evening, with nothing really exciting on it to watch. Both Nishma and her sister could have easily made it as an actress from a looks standpoint. Nishma, however, would have been more successful as men were besotted by taller women anyway.

Nishma reminded me of the yesteryear's Italian actresses who acted in famous Tinto Brass movies. These movies were not accessible in India but as things got liberalized I did see them later in life. Serena Grandi, Stefania Sandrelli, and even the contemporary actress Monica Bellucci perhaps should give you an image. Imagine how an Indian woman would look given their physique. In other words, Nishma was way above my league. Every time I made love to her or hugged her I had a feeling of immense pride and privilege. On the other hand, her sister made me feel at home. Her distended vagina did remind me of my inadequacies but still she never overpowered me - physically as well as mentally.

In a brazen move of confidence or over confidence, I stepped towards Nishma's sister and once again took her in my arms and planted my lips on her. She let me take in her arms with a little bit of awkwardness at first but later on hinted for Nishma to leave. Nishma slapped my butt playfully as she left us alone. There was sweltering chemistry between us that even Nishma at times felt jealous about. Reshma held me lovingly but we couldn't really hug each other tightly due to her pregnant belly.

"You love her don't you?" she asked breaking the kiss.

"Very much," I replied and kissed her on the neck.

"Nishma is very privileged to have you as her husband," she said, looking at the door.

"As much as she loves you," she said biting her lips, "there is simply no way she can be a one man woman."

"In the name of tradition, she has sucked you into this vortex," she added.

"The tradition is not a lie but a lot of it has died already - very little of it remains, if at all."

"We had a recourse you mean to say?" I asked, surprised with her admission.

She smiled, saying, "not with Nishma as your wife."

She caressed my cheeks with her hand and lovingly said, "Nishma will be a sexually promiscuous woman - I would worry about how to keep her occupied with as few men as possible."

"And who do you have in mind?" I asked a little hesitantly.

With a little bit of smirk and perhaps a sense of disappointment, she said, "My husband should keep her contained for a few years but ..."

"What?"

"You know he is a mean bastard and treats everyone like dirt - and with you he may just push the boundaries further."

"After all he would be mounting your wife on a regular basis and your wife revels in that fact!"

"More important point though is that he is a perpetual breeder," she said pointing to her belly.

"We haven't talked about starting a family?" I tried to mumble. She smiled and replied with a little bit of sarcasm, "you still have time."

"Not that it matters - the right to first breed the daughter-in-law was reserved for the alpha's."

"In fact, the husband wasn't even allowed to mate with his wife until she was sufficiently ravaged during her fertile period."

"Did you have to live through it?" I asked a little amazed with her passionate description.

"My husband himself was the alpha and even though it may sound strange during the fertile period after our marriage he mated with me 3-4 times every day for a week."

"While it may sound normal to you - it is not," she added, rather emphatically. Reshma had an uncanny sense of judging people pretty quickly. Among the two, Reshma was the smartest and politically savvy. Nishma was the obstinate child. Reshma chose the path of least resistance but Nishma paved her path quite literally and didn't give much credence to precedence or norms.

"In the beginning, it seemed that I was a total mismatch to him," she continued.

"He was so huge and often didn't indulge in foreplay, essentially making it difficult for me to enjoy. No matter how much it pained earlier on, eventually it only felt pleasurable."

"Nature found a way soon, as I would simply lubricate in anticipation of sex with him and trust me the fact that he was so larger than me made me enjoy it even more."

"A woman mated to a virile and a better endowed man right at the outset comes around to understanding her purpose in life."

"Surely, you don't believe that bearing children is the only purpose of women?"

"Absolutely not," she quickly retorted.

"Rather it is a necessity of life that demands an unjust share from a woman. So, it is only befitting that sexually she is completely satiated throughout her life."

"Men who can offer her such exquisite pleasure deserve the fruits of labour!"

"Most men - even at such a crucial, early stages don't have that much energy."

"But you think he can keep her occupied for a little while?"

"With what he possesses quite certainly but he is can be aloof at times and may ignore her from time to time."

"Perhaps having your Uncle fill in during that time is not a bad idea."

"Anyway she fancies him a lot."

I wasn't surprised with that. Nishma had told me abundantly how much she was smitten by him.

"She has a special fascination for elderly men," said Reshma, lowering her voice.

"Even your father may not be off limits," she said giggling.

"He is not her type though," she added, trying to clarify.

"Don't understand why," I casually remarked.

"Aren't they over the hump already?"

"Most are," she replied, stealing a smile, "but the gifted ones know how to treat a woman like Nishma and get the best out of her!"

"Look," she said as she separated herself from me, "we need to agree on some ground rules here."

"While we may have sex, she said, "sometimes - I don't want you to take things for granted," emphasizing the word "sometimes."

"What do you mean?"

"Like kissing me in front of Nishma after the act."

"It's a privilege," she said weighing her words, "that Nishma and I have offered you so you don't do any such thing until we are completely alone and/or one of us encourages you."

"My husband would not approve of such relationships," she clarified, rather emphatically.

"Look I like you and it seems we have a special connection," she said looking into my eyes rather lovingly.

"But as Ratan's wife, I should be completely off limits," she continued.

"Realistically from sexual gratification perspective I don't have much of a need. I cum long before Ratan is done."

"Seriously," she emphasized, as I didn't register any reaction.

"I cum every single time I have had sex with him. It's just that he is a little clumsy when it comes to making love. His notion of sex is most of the time bang-bang-bang or simply laying back while enjoying the sweet sensations of a warm mouth on his penis."

"I am not sure what you are suggesting," I said.

"Look I don't mean to be offensive but not everyone is gifted in this department," she said as she grabbed my bulge. Despite the fact that I had ejaculated not more than fifteen minutes ago, the bulge was still evident. She latched onto my lips again and kissed me eagerly.

"Your gift is your tongue," she said, breaking the kiss for a brief moment.

"Use it far more often than this," she said massaging my bulge.

"It felt so good," she seductively whispered, "when you licked our mixed juices."

"Did you taste my husband's cum?" she asked as she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

"Don't worry," she assured, "Nishma doesn't know."

"But I can assure you that she would want you to willingly taste it from her pussy. And trust me these men will give you ample opportunities."

"Reshma are you saying that you planned for it?"

"I felt weird but I don't have much experience so didn't mind," I tried to feign ignorance.

"You don't have to hide it from me," she said, lowering her voice.

"Honestly. Nishma would love that exquisite feeling; in fact she would even crave for it."

"Why? What's the incentive after she is sexually satisfied?"

"I am not an expert but I can vouch that it felt so great to find a man accept me in such a state."

"My husband would not even court me if I hadn't bathed that day but he doesn't hold himself to the same standard. Not that I dislike this; if at all it encourages me to keep prim and proper in an attempt to seek his attention. You know he has plenty of such women who are willing to shower their love on him; including your wife."

"Accepting Nishma in such a state only reinforces your love for her and her belief that the promiscuous behavior is a result of your encouragement."

"Besides Ratan is not into licking pussies and I bet neither is Uncle - so something that you uniquely are qualified for."

She again tried to assure me, "please don't take it otherwise Adwait but this is seriously a good piece of advice I can give you as your confidante."

"In another life, if we had met before our marriages then perhaps we too could have been a couple and our life could have been only mundane."

"In this life, with Nishma as your wife it would be anything but mundane."

"She would have plenty of lovers in her lifetime - the only good news is that she is selective of her mates."

"Your uncle must have been special to make her short list."

"Who else is on that list?" I asked.

"You mean apart from Ratan and your uncle?"

"It would have to be my father-in-law - he had been eyeing her for a while now."

"He is not as able as he once was but with Nishma's young age, he may just show some of his real colors."

"Do you thinks she is up for it?"

"I think so - Nishma wouldn't refuse him simply because of his age. He was an alpha once and has pleasured our mother several times."

"Don't worry about my husband and my father-in-law - they would be in the picture only for couple of years, after that they would fade away."

"There are plenty of other women who need their attention."

"Your uncle would be the primary alpha in your household. Nishma mentioned that he was hung like a horse."

"I have seen him and for him to be hung like a horse, is no mean feat."

"Nishma has shared that you have a strong dislike for him and that her association with him has put you under a lot of stress."

"Yes indeed," I said.

"I didn't think it was a good idea," I added after a little bit of caution, "I was only playing along with her and didn't really think that she would fancy him."

Reshma smiled and seemed a little amused.

"Don't worry Adwait, you are completely normal and your expectation was realistic."

"A normal woman would have reacted as per your expectations," she exhaled.

"Nishma is rather complex," she said and then stopped, "are you sure you want to talk about it?"

"Yes please - I need to understand her as much as I can."

"I think you already do," she started.

"Just trust your instincts and always remind yourself that she loves you no matter what."

"Nishma is one of those rare woman's gifted with extraordinary libido - it's as if sex was made for her and you know better than me that she is made for sex as well."

"She has a morbid fascination for size of a man's penis," she continued, trying to phrase her words as delicately as possible.

"And according to her, your's is like that of a small boy and the one that she aspires for, like your uncle's and Ratan's, is that of man's."

"This may not be a surprise to you and perhaps even your imagination might by fuelled by such stark differences."

"The one thing that you, an astute observer, would have learned is that she has a submissive streak, which is quite easy to exploit, once you are well aware of it."

"Of course, the wondrous traits of these alpha males make her far more susceptible to them but it is mostly their dominating qualities that make her cling to them."

"Here is where your uncle has surely shined - don't you agree?"

"Yes, may be that's why she is completely smitten by him," I mumbled.

"It's fortunate that she has taken to candidate approved by your family."

"What's important, though," she continued, "is that your mother may not necessarily approve of her ways."

"You see, in the olden days, this was sort of a ritual and although the daughter-in-law wholeheartedly enjoyed and entertained the alpha she never showed any affection or fascination for him."

"And you are thinking that Nishma's free-spirit cannot be reined in and that would infuriate my mother."

"Not necessarily but it could upset her," she replied after a brief pause.

"Look, Nishma considers this more of a lifestyle choice and not a sacred ritual as perhaps your mother or our mother would have considered it."

"Even then - they understand it very well that not having anyone oversee their actions has made it more of a lifestyle and less of ritual for even them."

"Where they perhaps mated twice every month, Nishma would mate twice every week, if not more."

"Are you serious?"

"How is it even possible?"

"It is hard and that's why you need to figure out how to arrange things for her," she replied.

"Look," she continued, "if you really want to show her your love then you need to make sure she is sexually satisfied, which can be done by encouraging her to mate with these men as often as possible."

"Are you getting the drift of what I am suggesting?" she asked, looking into my eyes. I nervously nodded.

"You are a fast learner, I knew that," she said, smiling.

"Ratan may make a move on her tonight and although she has been resisting it, I think you can help make up her mind."

"I will explain the rest later," she said and ushered me out.

Things had started to warm up in my life. Within the past few weeks, I learned about my family's inherent dilemma, my sister-in-law and my fiance's wayward ways and my predisposition to such a lifestyle. Nishma mentioned how soon I could even taste my sister-in-law, if everything played out as per her plan. Of course her plan demanded that I play along with her and give her full liberty.

As I stepped out inhaling the fresh air, everything seemed anew. It was an amazing experience for someone like me to lose virginity the way I did. Some might say that I shortchanged myself in the process but it was already a foregone conclusion in my mind. The bond that I seemed to have developed with Nishma's sister stood the test of time and perhaps the seeds of that were sown during our very first mating. Maybe I am jumping ahead a little.

The roots of the tradition that both Nishma and Reshma alluded to were quite deep. Even though I had never mentioned this - it was my mother who had dropped in a suggestion that I should visit my uncle on the pretext of inviting them to my marriage but more importantly also introduce Nishma to both of them. A few times she remarked on how gorgeous Nishma was and how much Aunt would have approved of her. And if that were not enough, she had dropped in the hint that I should stay over if they insisted. All of this would not have meant anything unless Nishma had tried to convince me about the tradition. Her proof of my sister-in-law mating with my uncle was perhaps the single piece of physical evidence that I couldn't refute. The inherent justification of why such a tradition would thrive made it far more alluring as it pandered to my cuckold tendencies. Nishma's own cravings were perhaps based on a similar need to mate with better endowed man than the person with whom she was betrothed. Increasingly, I came around to believe that Nishma would not have preferred to marry such a better endowed man. It was only this arrangement of relationships that made sense to her.

to be contd...

vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On your excellent first chapter, my wife and I left extensive comments. Every chapter since has been extremely well-written and exciting. This 5th chapter was also superb, especially the way it laid out the psychology of cuckolding.

The relationship dynamics between Nishma and Adwait reminded us of how my wife and I interact in our own relationship. Several specific points, from your story, were so hot that we cut-and-pasted them below and made some comments:

1) ZENITH: “On the other hand, we both knew, that if there was a zenith to cuckolding then it was allowing alien seed to take root in her womb.” "What we should make sure is that they have best genetic heritage that is possible," she added.

We totally agree, the taboo nature of allowing another man to plant his seed in my wife’s womb was irresistible for her. Also, she always insisted that I wear a condom, even after I got a vasectomy. But, of course, she always went bareback with her lovers. I knew that I wanted our children to have the best genes available. So, my wife selected strong, highly intelligent, athletic, successful, healthy men to inseminate her.

Probably only 10% of all men, the Alphas, should be allowed to breed our wives. Some 90% of men (husbands) should be sterilized before their honeymoon. This should be part of the pre-marital counseling for any couple. In nature, females always chose the strongest, Alpha to mate with! Why should we deny our wives this option?

2) LONG AFFAIRS: "Listen Adwait," she continued, "…I would rather treat him as my second husband and allow for all the liberties than rather lose him to some other young bimbo."

My wife has had long-term relationships with all of different Alphas who impregnated her with our three children. Honestly, if an Alpha is willing to donate his superior genetic makeup to a young couple for their babies, he should get to fuck the young wife whenever he wants to.

3) DISREGARD FOR THE HUSBAND: "The way he held me the moment I ascended those steps with utter disregard for your presence, I knew that his position in your family was well earned."

A strong Alpha knows that the Beta husband is weaker so, he should turn him into a servant. Like in your story - had him carry the couple’s luggage in.

4) BIG COCKED ALPHAS: “[The] mark of a true cuckold is his predilection for super sized penises. He wants to witness his partner in the throes of the orgasm, the pleasure that he believes is beyond his capability to deliver but even more important, the belief that his partner deserves a lot more.”

The night my wife was to mate with her first Alpha she got both of us naked. She then measured our penises with her sewing tape-measure. It was humiliating for me but, psychologically important to my growth and development as a cuckold. I now worship her Alpha lover’s gigantic cocks. Also, I know that our baby boys will grow up to have large cocks too!

5) THE HUSBAND’S ANUS: “Behind me, Nishma was playing with my anus. Her fingers felt unusually slippery. I realized that she was wearing latex gloves and had applied some sort of lubrication to my anus.”

That statement was just perfect! A wise Hot Wife will learn to make her husband cum by massaging his prostrate anally. The more she does it, the more he understands that his worthless cum doesn’t belong in her womb.

6) CUNNILINGUS & FACE SITTING: "Your tongue feels surreal Adwait," she said looking down at me. Her face was beaming with the satisfaction she received from my servile act.”

A wife receiving a servile act from her cuckold husband is essential. Nishma was wise to do this before they got married!

7) STRETCHED PUSSIES: “Nestled between her [Nishma’s sister’] legs, I had a view of a real woman's pussy. Nishma's can only be termed as a young girl's pussy. Her sister's pussy was flared up with her hole quite visible. Her labia were deep pink. There was no doubt she was a woman who has been mated to a well endowed man. Without encouragement I pushed my tongue into her pussy and it entered inside with a surprising ease.”

“…Nishma's sister urged me to mount her. The walls of her pussy loosely held my penis as an oversized condom would hug it.”

OMG, that was hot! Most of us husband’s actually yearn for our wives’ pussies put to be put to the maximum test (re-sized by big cocks). And see them turned into a ‘real woman who thrives on taking big cock!

8) ORALLY GIFTED HUSBANDS: “"Besides Ratan is not into licking pussies and I bet neither is Uncle - so something that you uniquely are qualified for." She again tried to assure me, "please don't take it otherwise Adwait but this is seriously a good piece of advice I can give you as your confidante."

I soon learned that my small penis couldn’t satisfy my wife so, I became an excellent pussy eater. Whenever my wife has a ‘girl’s only’ party, she has me eat out each of her friends’ pussies. Adwait, has just found his future!

9) MUTUAL CRAVINGS: “The inherent justification of why such a tradition would thrive made it far more alluring as it pandered to my cuckold tendencies. Nishma's own cravings were perhaps based on a similar need to mate with better endowed man than the person with whom she was betrothed.”

Adwait needed to be cuckolded by superior men but, Nishma also needed to be married to an inferior male. This is a match made in heaven!

Great chapter; thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Amazing narration! But no update since very long time. Please continue with next chapters as early as possible!!

pvsrajupvsrajuover 5 years ago
great

i have read a great story line offlate. i want to reead more episodes of this story please give updates as soon as possible. thankks for writing.

CrazyforlbCrazyforlbover 5 years ago
Next chapter please

Next chapter please

CrazyforlbCrazyforlbover 5 years ago
Next chapter please

Next chapter please

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 01 Indian wife has sex with boss to save husband from trouble.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Indian Wife Strays A wife awakens to her sexual needs.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
An Indian Exhibitionist Wife Exhibition leads to more.in Loving Wives
More Stories