A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Begins 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

Then two things happened simultaneously that almost took her breath away. Her hand had finally found the top of his pants, dragging them down and releasing his throbbing monster into her hand and he finally dragged open her bra fastening and instantly his hands had slid around her chest to cup her firm, almost exploding breasts! They both gasped in excitement as their bodies responded to the electric touch.

Batgirl couldn't believe it. Almost has soon as his hands began to caress the firm, but incredibly sensitive skin of her breasts she felt her body instantly tighten, winding itself up into a near orgasmic state as she sucked in air and held her breath. She was on such a high, waiting endlessly it seemed for his fingers to take her hardened nipples, the sweet anticipation building to such a level that when it finally happened, the air wooshed out of her in a long sigh as she slipped over the edge and a long, deep orgasm rolled through her.

Her hand had tightened instinctively around his cock as the moment hit and he too gasped as he felt it respond by getting ever harder. His breathing too was getting laboured as he continued to manipulate her hard, pointy nipples, feeling her sag into him as her legs briefly struggled to support her through the deep orgasmic convulsions that racked her body.

As she regained a little control, Batgirl was amazed at the effect he was having on her lithe body. She'd never experienced an orgasm like it before, or so quickly. How had he done that? The thoughts flashed briefly through her brain before sheer lust took over again. Her nipples were radiating waves of pleasure as he continued to manipulate them, but she knew that the only thing that mattered now was to have him inside her. She was suddenly so desperate to be penetrated by the pulsating rod in her hand that she let out a little squeal as she let go, dragging her hands to her hips and absolutely ripping down the bikini bottoms of her 'Batgirl' costume, letting them drop to dangle around her knees.

The cool outside air that wafted over her hot, exposed pussy did nothing to dampen her ardour. She knew that in her current state her sexual lips would have spread invitingly wide and she felt so incredibly juicy that she thought she could feel a trickle at the top of her tense, muscular thighs. Quickly her hand was back between them dragging the toga high up front as she pressed her pussy hard up against his throbbing cock.

He was annoyingly tall she realised instantly as the tip pressed frustratingly high against her stomach. She strained to get higher so that it would slip between her legs and satisfy the overwhelming desire that was controlling her every move, but she was already in high heeled boots and much as she strained, she couldn't get high enough. She moaned out loud again in annoyed frustration that changed into a hungry gasp of anticipation as she felt his hands drop from her molten breasts, down her sides to grasp and cup her bare bottom cheeks.

Immediately he began to drag her slowly upwards against him, and she vaguely heard a whimpering sound that could only have escaped her own lips as her pussy slid remorselessly upwards against his giant rod. Her pussy was throbbing wildly as it anticipated the feel of it against her most sensitive spot! She wrapped her arms around his neck as her booted toes left the ground, hanging onto him and shutting her eyes tightly as her attention concentrated solely on the fire between her legs.

The last few centimetres were an absolute ordeal for Batgirl's tortured mind as the anticipation of its touch on her swollen clit drove her positively crazy. She'd spread her legs round him as widely as the damned bikini bottoms would allow and she knew that at the first contact it would trigger another climax.

"Yes, yes , yes ,yes ...........ooo...oooohhhhh!" she exclaimed in absolute ecstasy as the tip of his cock finally began to slide between her open sexual lips until it nosed up against her clit which responded as she'd known it would by flooding her with such a depth of electric messages that the giant orgasm which followed simply blew her mind.

Richard too this time had felt the convulsions ripple through her, and paused in amazement to feel her orgasm in his very hands, "My God, you've come already.... I can't believe it ... you're so, so hot!!"

Those frozen few moments were almost too much for Batgirl. The tip of his cock rubbed relentlessly against her clit, sending wave after wave of pleasure signals that seemed to coalesce and build and build and build, sending her into a whole series of further mini-orgasms just as she was resurfacing from the first sexquake!

Finally she managed to gasp into his ear "You've got to do it! I NEED you in me! NOW!!"

That was exactly what he was thinking as well! He grunted and manoeuvred her bottom again so that his clock slid lower, nosing up against the entrance to her hot, wet cavern. She tensed her muscles and held her breath again as she felt him pause, letting the signals from the head of his cock tell him that it was in the right place before his hands started to let her drop down onto him, initiating another set of delicious responses as her vagina welcomed him aboard!

It was too much again for Batgirls tension filled body as she felt him slide deeper and deeper into her, her vagina signalling its intense pleasure on top of all the other thrills. She moaned loudly as another softer, but deeper orgasm rippled through her tired muscles, continuing for long minutes as she finally gasped in wonder as his cock finally seemed to fill her completely. At that moment, she felt as if she wanted to freeze time and spend an eternity filled with him and the pleasure that was still washing over her.

It wasn't to last that long though.

Dimly, in the background, she heard a commotion. She felt Richard stiffen against her, pushing himself even deeper inside her, but what he said didn't make sense!

"No, no....not now .... go away!"

Distantly she felt something cold and soft pushing up against her from behind, squeezing her even tighter to Richard. Then she recognised a newly familiar voice.

"Well, Bat-Bug, you really know how to wind me up don't you!" hissed Catgirl into her ear, "Seeing as you're such a pushy bitch, I think that I'm going to take you home and really give you something to think about later!"

Batgirl was way too far gone in sexual oblivion to respond. Dreamily she felt Catgirl's gloved hand reach between her bare legs, fingers searching for something around the spot where Richard's cock was suspending her in the air.

Seconds later Richard screamed, bucking his hips forward and up, launching Batgirl even higher off her feet as his cock surged even deeper than ever, triggering another wave of nervous electricity from all around her pussy. As Batgirl dissolved into yet another momentous climax, she felt his hot seed gush into her welcoming vagina.

Vaguely, she knew that she should be doing something. She was Batgirl after all! But as the lights exploded in her brain again she knew that she was powerless to resist. There'd been so many orgasms. She'd lost count! Why had she lost control so much? It surely wasn't just reaction to Batman earlier?

She just didn't know, or care. Her mind was hazy and her body totally spent as, dimly, she felt Catgirl's fingers searching around her bare neck. In the end she almost welcomed the slide into darkness as those expert fingers finally squeezed into her neck, starving her brain of oxygen. As her body relaxed, the tormenting tensions oozing away, she slid back into Catgirl's none too gentle embrace, completely missing her new nemesis's malevolent chuckle of anticipation.

9 - Radio News.

Back at Wayne Mansion, Dick Grayson was just in the process of making a hot chocolate before heading off to bed so that he could concentrate on some plan to get Batgirl interested in Robin when the Radio Alarm went off.

Bruce Wayne was sprawled out on the big sofa in front of the log fire, reading the Finance Section of the Gotham Daily News. He'd been about to complain to the room in general about the extortionate taxes that he had to pay, when he too jumped up in surprise and dashed over to a computer console in the corner, quickly tapping in a few commands to cancel the alarm.

They looked at each other in surprise because it was the first time that it had gone off in anger since being installed a few weeks ago. It was a new idea that Robin had developed, and basically scanned the air waves for local news bulletins that mentioned any names held on a key list that they'd fed into the system. It covered all their known friends and foes and depending on the nature of the news it logged the mention of a name or, in serious cases, set off the alarm.

"What is it Bruce?!" gasped Dick as he raced across the room.

Batman was scanning the report as it scrolled down the screen.

"That's strange Dick. It appears that there's been some sort of incident at the Gotham University Ball. It doesn't make sense. According to this, Supergirl and Batgirl were making a spectacle of themselves in the dance hall and Supergirl was doing a striptease! Then they were both kidnapped by some woman in a strange cat-uniform and a bunch of schoolgirls!"

Dick looked first perplexed, and then horrified.

"Look, I know that Barbara can be a bit unpredictable when she gets emotional, but that doesn't sound like her, but then again she did say that she was going to the ball tonight. She may be in trouble! Maybe we should suit-up and get over there?"

Bruce held up a hand to calm down his young partner.

"Let's not be hasty Dick, I don't think that Supergirl would have hit town without letting me know. This may be just a student joke of some kind, you know what they're like!"

This nettled Dick who'd not been long out of university himself, "Hey, that's not fair Bruce, I don't ....."

He was interrupted by his mentor who gave him a knowing look as he picked up the phone, "Have you forgotten your part in the incident with the rubber ducks in the fountain at City Hall already Dick?!"

Before Dick could think of a suitable response Bruce was through to Police Headquarters asking for an update on the news bulletin. He listened intently, nodded a few times then he grunted a 'thanks Captain' before putting the phone down.

"Looks like I was right Dick. Captain Spencer has men following it up but the consensus of opinion is that it's a prank of some kind. That's why we weren't called officially on the first place"

"But Batgirl and Supergirl?"

"It was fancy dress Dick," reassured Bruce with a smile and he went on to describe in some detail the sexy costumes that the two 'super-heroines' had been wearing.

"I mean, really, can you possibly imagine Barbara dressing up in anything like that!?"

10 - A Trixie Awakening.

Batgirl was finding it difficult to orientate herself.

She'd been drifting in a soft, hazy darkness. No problems. No worries. No Batman. It really was too much that she was being dragged out into a brighter, harsher world!

The dull, thumping headache wasn't helping. She shook her head a little and immediately regretted the movement. Had she been drinking? Then the memories started to drift back. Heather, the Dance, Catgirl and ............ Richard. Christ, Richard!! What on earth had happened? She examined the feelings starting to seep into her brain and concluded that she must be wearing a straight-jacket.

She couldn't move! Instinctively she struggled harder.

There was a hiss of indrawn breath next to her face, "Jesus Barbara, will you stopped that....it's driving me crazy!"

Batgirl's eyes finally shot open as she recognised her friend, Heather's voice.

Then she realised that her face was buried in Heather's golden Supergirl locks of hair, almost suffocating her. She tried to pull away, and then understood why she couldn't move. She was tied to something soft and warm. It was Heather!

Now she could feel the ropes.

They were on their sides facing each other on some large soft cushions, their ankles and thighs tied tightly together. Their arms were drawn around each other in an intimate lover's embrace, wrists fastened together behind each other's necks, their upper arms tied to each other at their sides to keep them forced up against each other.

Then Batgirl became uncomfortably aware of another rope!

It ran from Heathers tied wrists behind Batgirl's neck looping over her shoulder, down between her breasts, which Batgirl was relieved to find were still covered by that stupid Batgirl Bikini Bra, but then plunged down between their smooth bellies and into her bikini briefs where it looped tightly under her legs to re-appear up the cleft of her bottom and finished up tied somehow around her waist.

As soon as she became aware of it, she felt a sinking feeling. It could only be designed for one purpose. To make them as uncomfortable as possible!

She made another half-hearted attempt at a struggle, not expecting to have any real success against their bindings, but not expecting the blast of abuse that she received from Heather. She'd sucked in air again before she'd spoken, and then started to wriggle and struggle hard herself.

This time it was Batgirl's turn to drag in air and gasp as the rope attached to Heather's wrists tightened under Batgirl's legs, nestling much deeper into the sexual lips of her pussy, something hard pushing firmly up against her clit.

Something else registered about the rope! It was rough and hairy, with the bristles tickling and irritating the sensitive skin inside her labia. Suddenly, her pussy was responding, a fire re-awakening as the devilish rope began to work back and forth against her most vulnerable parts as Heather continued to struggle.

"Stop it Heather!" Batgirl gasped in desperation as she felt her temperature rise.

"Now you know what it's like! Ooooooohh" Heather responded with a strangled cry as they lost balance and slid a little way down a cushion, the ropes torturing both of them together.

They were both breathing heavily and sweating a little when they finally stabilised themselves. Finally, between deep breaths, Batgirl asked her friend what had happened. But Heather was bemused. She couldn't understand what had become of them.

"I can't believe it!" she said in a sort of wonder, "I was actually doing a strip on the dance floor! Me! And I'd already whipped off my pants as well, when that gang of 'schoolgirls' descended on me, picked me up and dragged me out. I think the audience were cheering! They probably thought it was an act of some sort. Then we were outside and when they threw me into the back of that van, I saw you lying on the floor already but I couldn't do anything! They sprayed something into my face and next thing I knew I was here, tied up to you. At least I could feel you breathing though, so I knew that you were all right."

She paused for a minute before continuing on a note of concern, "Why do you think they've brought us here, we didn't do anything to them did we?"

Batgirl closed her eyes briefly. Memories of the dance flashed through her mind, and Richard and the balcony. She had a pretty good idea why they'd been abducted. And it had been entirely something she'd done! She didn't plan to tell Heather that though! She tried to look around instead.

She had only a limited view of the room, but was puzzled to find that it seemed to be covered entirely in bright cushions, a variety of sizes and scattered around haphazardly. On one side of the room there looked to be a well stocked bar with a row of four glistening silver poles set to one side, reaching from floor to ceiling. At least it felt warm, given their slinky costumes, but maybe too warm she wondered warily!?

Batgirl was wondering how long they'd be able to stay perfectly still to avoid any more action on their pussies when she heard a door open. She dare not twist to look behind her but felt and heard steps coming towards them. Then a figure came into view, bending over them. It was one of the 'schoolgirls', the slim ginger one. She seemed pleased that they were both looking back at her.

"Oh that's good," she said conversationally as she reached down towards them, "Catgirl will be pleased that you're both back in the land of the living!" Her hands gripped their tied arms and she began to rock them gently from side to side, setting off a chain reaction between Batgirl's legs that threatened to overwhelm her there and then. Heather just moaned as the sensations from her pussy swamped over her.

Batgirl couldn't understand why it was having such a devastating effect. Surely she'd normally be able to control herself better than this?

As the 'schoolgirl squatted down next to them, the ridiculously short skirt that she was wearing rose up to her hips, leaving Batgirl staring straight at her large white schoolgirl panties and the delicate mound that they covered. Batgirl gritted her teeth and tried to quell the throbbing sensations between her legs. Maybe this woman would tell her something if she asked her nicely?

"Who the fuck are you?!" she gasped.

Surprisingly, the woman laughed, dropping her hand and lifting up Batgirl's chin so that she stared straight into her face. She had delicate, almost elfin like features and the most amazing hazel eyes. They were sparkling, flecks of green, browns and ambers mixed together in a kaleidoscope of colours. Her bright ginger hair cascaded over her shoulders.

"I'm Trixie, and who the fuck are you?"

Batgirl was still a bit hazy and non-plussed at the question, "I'm Batgirl of course!"

"Yeh, Right. As if! That's what Vixen said, but we don't believe her. The real Batgirl wouldn't have been caught so easily would she now? Screwing a bloke at a dance?!And what sort of costume's that?!"

Batgirl gritted her teeth in frustration of a different kind before trying again, "So, anyway, why are we here, what do you want with us?" She tried hard to sound confident.

Trixie laughed again, "Well love, maybe you shouldn't have messed around with Catgirl's bloke eh? You'll be happy to know that you're now part of tonight's 'Kitten Entertainment Evening'." As she said that she casually reached down between the two tied victims, her hand slipping easily inside Batgirl's purple bra top and suddenly her fingers were searching for and capturing her nipple.

The sudden onslaught of new sensations from that sensitive button caught Batgirl by surprise as she gasped out a protest, "Hey, what's that for?!"

Then she registered the earlier words as she realised with a start that the Kittens were part of Catwoman's gang. So maybe this 'Catgirl' really was involved with the gang as well? That didn't sound good, at least, not for Batgirl!

Trixie smile back pleasantly as she began to manipulate the stiffening nipple between her fingers, "Oh that? I collect nipples lovey. I love them, don't you? Yours feels nice, especially now that it's growing!" and to prove the point she squeezed it hard between two fingers.

Batgirl's response was heartfelt, "Aaaaaargh"

Somehow she managed to continue the conversation, almost to herself though, "But I don't understand......why do I feel so horny all the time?"

Trixie laughed again as she manipulated Batgirl's nipple mercilessly between her fingers, "That'll probably because we spiked your drinks you ninny. Didn't you notice? Judging by the state of you two it must be good stuff. I might try a drop myself!"

She continued to massage the tense nipple, more gently now but just at the right pitch to make Batgirl's toes curl before adding, "So what was the bloke like then?"

The question immediately transported Batgirl back to the balcony at the dance and she could almost feel Richard's rigid member pumping away between her legs again, hitting every nerve in her sweet hole. Combined with everything else that as going on, it sent her reeling higher and higher and she only vaguely heard Heather's explosive comment next to her.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers