A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Begins 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"Barbara! Don't tell me you made out with that Caesar character!!"

Trixie leaned down to whisper in Heather's ear, "Oh yes she did sweetie ....... and how!"

That seemed to be enough to encourage Trixie to explore further and somehow she managed to hook her thumb around the rope nestling between Batgirl's breasts, starting to pull on it with a regular rhythm which immediately hit her clit, while two of her fingers scissored away at that extremely sensitive nipple.

It took only a few seconds for the combination to transport Batgirl to a point of no return!

Her body simply took over as she felt her muscles tighten and quiver, the sweet tensions swamping her brain driving her relentlessly closer and closer to a climax. The steady rocking motion and the remorseless impact on her clit was quickly too much for Heather, who let out a long moan as an intense orgasm overwhelmed her and within seconds Batgirl too gave a strangled cry of ecstasy as she felt her own climax finally take her, the breathtaking little convulsions rippling right through her tense muscles, her whole body succumbing to the delirious pleasure!

Despite her best efforts to resist, the relief of the climax was enormous and Batgirl simply wallowed in the warmth for long minutes afterwards. She didn't hear Trixie's little chuckle as she slipped her hand out of her bra, patting her breast gently on the way. She didn't really feel her put her face next to hers so that she could nibble her ear gently and she didn't hear the words whispered before Trixie finally stood up and sauntered back to the door.

"You're really fun 'Batgirl', I'm looking forward to later already!"

11 - Interlude at Gotham Jail.

Marco was settling down in the upper bunk of his shared cell in Gotham's finest (and only) jail. It was lights out time and he'd clambered up the steel steps early to get out of the way of his cell-mate. He was bruised and battered, and even in his stained singlet he was hot, the air smelled sweaty so he shouldn't have been happy, but he was!

It hadn't been any surprise that he'd failed to make bail after kidnapping and assaulting the banker and his wife. After all, his record was hardly clean. In fact, it ran to several pages!

However, he hadn't got where he had in the criminal underworld without making lots of useful connections, and he'd worked hard at them after the arrest to make sure that his incarceration wouldn't be too unpleasant.

Unfortunately, it seemed that Batman's connections were even better!

It had been one of the most humiliating days of his life when he'd been ushered into his cell and had come face to face with his new cell-mate. It was 'Tiny' Roderick of all people! How could that be? Of all the people in the known Universe, this was probably the only man who had instilled a deep and lasting fear into Marco's soul.

It could have been different. They could have been friends. They'd grown up in the same desperate neighbourhood, same friends and same gangs. They should have been soul-mates. Of course that was before Marco had started his protection racket, the one that had resulted in a certain family having their legs broken over a bad debt. Unfortunately for Marco, it had been Tiny's family, and he'd made it known that he planned to get even with Marco at the first opportunity. This unpleasant possibility had been forestalled however by Marco cleverly arranging for 'Tiny' to take the rap for a failed armed robbery, hence his current presence in Gotham Jail -- and more particularly this cell!

When the guards had left, 'Tiny' had approached him, backing him up against the bare cell wall. Of course 'Tiny' was anything but tiny! Around six foot four and more than three hundred pounds he dominated Marco physically, and Marco had been disappointed to see that he'd evidently been making good use of the jail's gym.

"So good to see you again Marco," he hissed as he reached forward and grasped him around the neck. Marco had struggled hard but couldn't break the grip and then started to whimper as he was gradually lifted higher and higher against the unforgiving wall until his feet had left the ground.

"You can take this as payment for that loan!" roared the big man as he drove his free fist hard into Marco's unprotected belly. There had been a strangled scream, his face had gone puce red and when 'Tiny' had released the grip on his throat Marco had collapsed into a writhing heap on the floor.

Since then, each day that Marco had re-appeared before the guards there'd been new bruising. Not that there was any sympathy to be had there. "Fallen out of your bunk again Marco!" they'd laughed.

So, strangely, as he lay there on the top bunk that night and the lights went off he was feeling almost giddy with excitement. The little piece of paper with the scrawled message was gripped tightly in his hand. Word had finally come through that his proposal had been accepted! That he was going to get his revenge after all.

It wasn't revenge against 'Tiny' that he craved though. That could come later! His targets since his capture had been Batman and Batgirl, especially Batgirl, and now it looked like all his fantasies would come true!

It didn't take much to propel him into that fantasy either. Sweat appeared on his brow as he imagined Batgirl dangling down helplessly in front of him from that hook in the barn. That sexy body, clad only in the sleek purple costume that revealed every curve of her shapely figure. And completely at his mercy! He was going to have her this time and there would be no Batman to come to the rescue! As his perverted brain began to picture him harshly stripping off her suit, his hand automatically drifted down to the massive bulge that had developed in his pants. God, she was such an erotic woman .......and soon she'd be his!

The fantasy ended as quickly as it had begun though as he suddenly froze at the sound of the harsh voice from below.

"If this fucking bed starts rocking Marco, I'm gonna come up there and tie your dick around your fucking neck you worthless piece of shit!"

12 - Entertaining the Kittens.

Across town, Batgirl had plenty on her mind, and none of it involved Marco!

At least she'd found out from Trixie that they'd been drugged in some way. It was almost a relief to realise that her constant state of arousal was not some natural state that she'd evolved into. On the other hand it didn't alter the fact that the electric sensations emanating from her nipples and pussy were driving her wild.

And Heather seemed to have lost it completely!

After Trixie had left she'd started to rock gently back and forth, forcing the ropes to rub continuously between their legs again. Batgirl had tried hard to stop her, but she wouldn't listen and the friction on Heathers clit brought her steadily to another climax. Batgirl was hanging on gamely, but she didn't think that she could last much longer. The hairy rope seemed to have sunk even deeper into her slit and was rubbing harshly against her sensitive clit and Heather's moans intensified in her ear as she embarked on another trip to sexual heaven. 'God,' thought Batgirl wearily, 'how long would they be left here?'

It was a relief to hear sounds approaching from outside. The door soon burst open again and Batgirl watched warily as the three 'schoolgirls' bounced in, chattering among themselves excitedly. They bypassed the two trussed figures on the floor as they headed to the bar but Trixie smiled at Batgirl and gave her a pronounced wink! With them was a tall, black woman in a trouser suit. She looked vaguely familiar, but Batgirl was immediately distracted from her by the two darker figures that followed them into the room.

One was her new nemesis from the dance floor, Catgirl. The other was a little taller in her long black boots and slimmer, her shiny black suit reflecting some of the glare from the ceiling lights. The suit accentuated the woman's curves but Batgirl's eyes were drawn to her hip. Attached to her tiny silver belt was something that glinted evily in the light. It was a large, coiled bull-whip!

Batgirl's heart sank. She'd not come across Batman's foe before but there was no doubting who she was. Catwoman! She'd never seriously thought that this Catgirl character was anything more than some student playing tough, but now ......?!

The two were chatting casually and comfortable together as they approached and Batgirl's heart sank deeper. Not only was Catgirl involved with Catwoman, they seemed to be friends! This wasn't looking good at all.

She caught the tail end of their conversation, ".........so she actually screwed Richard on the Balcony did she?" laughed Catwoman in evident delight.

Catgirl's response was a little colder, "It's not that funny Catwoman! I don't think that she knows anything, but how can we be sure? Even if she's just the harmless slut she looks like he might have said something."

"Oh, I'll think of something to check that out," Catwoman responded grimly as they finally stood ominously over Batgirl and Heather.

Catwoman bent down and checked their bonds, tugging and pulling at them to feel their tightness and torturing their clits even further. She looked up to Catgirl and nodded her head.

"Good piece of rope-work! I seem to have taught you well. And you knotted it under their legs?" Catgirl grinned in response and pulled at Heather's hands, making Batgirl's pussy suddenly explode. She let out a loud groan as she tried to deal with yet another surge of sensations. Knotted! So that was why her clit was under so much torture. Then she felt a hard bulge nestling into the soft pink folds at the entrance to her warm inner cavern, and she couldn't suppress another long groan of frustration.

Catwoman switched her attention back to Batgirl.

"Ok 'Miss Batgirl', you're our guest here tonight and the Kittens want to play with the two of you, but before the fun begins I need to know something. Things could be made a little more comfortable later. You understand? I just need to know how you met Richard."

Maybe Batgirl's shouted response was driven solely by a body that was so incredibly screwed up with sexual tension. But then again, maybe she'd have said it anyway.

"Go to hell you black bitch!"

Batgirl felt Heather gasp next to her, and the rest of the room went very silent as every eye suddenly swivelled onto the little group. Even Catwoman seemed taken by surprise.

"Well, tetchy little imp aren't you?!" she finally laughed as the sudden tension in the room dissipated a little, but she wasn't going to let that go so easily. She glanced at Catgirl, "A little discipline do you think?"

Catgirl's return smile looked positively malicious, "Oh definitely!"

Catwoman immediately went to work clearing out cushions next to where the two victims were laying to create a shallow little nest. She stood up, walked casually round them and placed a shiny black boot onto Batgirl's rump before shoving hard, rolling them over and into the little nest. Both girls gasped as the sudden movement of the tormenting ropes. Batgirl found herself laying right in top of Heather, her face buried in her Supergirl wig again, still unable to move and knowing that the nest of cushions around them would have kept them in place anyway. It seemed like the Kittens had decided to come and watch the fun as they gathered around in a little semi-circle, but they gave Catwoman plenty of room. Ominous!

Catwoman bent down to put her face near to Batgirl's again, "Now then Batgirl, last chance.......Richard?"

"Go to hell you black bitch!"

Catwoman laughed immediately this time, "Thought so......come on Catgirl, give me a hand."

Underneath her, Heather was shocked and scared, "Oh Barbara, what are you doing?" Batgirl didn't have time to react though and she couldn't squirm around enough to see what her two foes were doing. It was a major shock when she felt strong hands taking hold of the sides to her bikini pants before yanking them roughly over her smooth bottom and down her thighs.

"Hey!" she gasped in surprise.

There was no response, and suddenly she was feeling incredibly vulnerable as her mind pictured her bare, shapely ass sticking up, offering itself to all and sundry. The only modesty was the knotted rope that was looped tightly between her upturned cheeks!

Then she felt something strange touch her bare skin! Instinctively she tightened her muscles, but there was no escape! It was like a horrible centipede crawling slowly over her sensitive skin, working its way round and round making her squirm hard against Heather who gasped again as the infernal rope did its devilish work between their legs.

Catgirl was watching Catwoman trail the tip of the long black whip over the creamy white flesh. "That seems to be working well," she said casually.

Catwoman, an expert with this devilish device, smiled evily as she let the tip wander toward the crack in Batgirls soft cheeks and then slide down the dark crevice between them, making Batgirl squirm even harder. After letting the tip explore between Batgirl's legs for a few tantalising minutes, she asked Catgirl to see if Batgirl had changed her mind. Catgirl bent down this time to pass on the message. Batgirl suddenly wasn't feeling quite so brave.

"Look Catgirl, or whoever the hell you are, I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Wrong answer!" hissed Catwoman who flicked the bull-whip with her wrist, sending the tip whishing through the air to strike squarely across Batgirl's undefended cheeks. It happened so quickly that Batgirl had no time to tense her muscles and she cried out as a flash of pain ripped through her. Strangely it soon began to merge with the signals swamping her from her pussy and if anything deepened her state of arousal. She couldn't believe it! Catwoman gave her no time to think about it though as she repeated the trick, sending another avalanche of pain and pleasure signals coursing into her brain.

"That's clever," laughed Catgirl as she looked at the two thin red lines, absolutely parallel and about an inch apart, that had appeared across Batgirls bare cheeks, "they look like railway lines!"

Batgirl was squirming hard again now, but to no avail, and then, suddenly, she heard Heather cry out from beneath her as she felt her friends body succumb to yet another orgasm. Batgirl had to do something, if only for Heather!

"Look," she gasped between great lungfulls of breath, "I really don't know what you're talking about! I only met him at the dance!!"

Catwoman ignored her, "Watch and learn Catgirl. This is how to increase the pressure." It sounded like a training exercise, but not to Batgirl who winced as she heard the whip arcing through the air again. This time it seemed to land diagonally across one side of her bottom, but now the tip flicked into the gap between her taut cheeks to strike hard against the rope right under her legs, the vibrations hitting her clit almost as cruelly as if the whip had landed straight on it! This time the mixture of pain and pleasure sent her soaring so high that she almost slipped over the edge.

She was getting desperate now, "Aren't you two dimwits listening! I ......don't ........ know ...... anything about him!!"

Catwoman glanced down for a second while she stepped carefully over them, "Tsk, tsk -- what language. Now, Catgirl, this is how you do it from the other side."

The whip flicked again, laying another little red line diagonally across Batgirl's other cheek, the tip again flicking hard into the rope under her legs and this time there was no holding back the shuddering climax that rippled out from her pussy right round her tortured body.

"Oh Jesus! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Batgirl was lost in the power of the deep orgasm, but even then vaguely heard and felt Heather climaxing yet again underneath her at the same time. It was all getting so surreal!

"Oh that was good," exclaimed Catgirl in delight, "Two for the price of one!"

After the laughter died down, Catgirl touched her mentor on the arm, "I really don't think she know's anything Catwoman."

"Oh, I never really thought she did" responded Catwoman with a laugh, "but the chance to teach Batgirl a lesson or two couldn't be missed!"

Catgirl's eyebrows narrowed briefly as she pointed out that this wasn't the real Batgirl, but Catwoman's response puzzled her even more, "Oh you never know Catgirl, do you Vixen?" She was looking at the tall black girl in the trouser suit who grinned back nodding before Catwoman quickly changed the subject, "Anyway, what's next on the agenda for this evening's entertainment?!"

Batgirl rolled her exhausted eyes in exasperation. She'd been hoping that all their recent torment would satisfy this Catgirl. No such luck!

13 - And the Beat Goes On!

Catgirl responded to Catwoman's query with a cheery, "Well, we thought we'd start with a bit of pole dancing, followed by a test of that new 'girlie' product that I've just finished developing."

Catwoman looked down grimly at the tied figures, "Now that sounds just about right Catgirl. They won't forget that in a hurry! I think I'll hang around to see some of the dancing but then I'll have to get away. I've got a bit of business to see to."

Batgirl and Heather had been listening to the exchange in some consternation, and Batgirl had recovered enough from her orgasmic plane to offer her thoughts on the matter.

"No way you'll get me dancing you pair of feline rats!"

Heather was less confident, "Will you shut up Barbara!"

"Let me help," offered Catwoman as she knelt down by their stocking clad legs. With a sound like a knife being pulled from a scabbard, she triggered something at her wrists that flicked out a series of razor sharp claws from her gloved fingers. Batgirl was getting worried again as she felt her ankle being grasped.

"Let go!"

"Best keep still Batgirl, or this could get bloody!" responded Catwoman coldly as she began to trace a claw around the sole of Batgirl's left foot. When she'd finished, the bottom of her yellow stocking fell away apart from a single loop under the arch of her foot, keeping the stocking in place on her leg. Quickly Catwoman repeated the process on the other foot and then did the same with Heather.

Batgirl had felt the cold claw on her foot, but had no idea what it had happened, "What the hell you doing!?" she gasped.

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough" laughed Catwoman as she stood up, "come on Kittens, get these two unfastened."

There was a little cheer from the 'schoolgirl's as they jumped forward and began to pull away the bindings. Batgirl had a sudden moment of hope that she'd be able to attack them, but they were stronger than they looked. The black woman, Vixen, had also joined in and had Batgirl's arms pinned behind her as her recent 'friend', Trixie unfastened the ropes around their arms and legs. When Batgirl and Heather had been separated, Trixie switched her attention to Batgirl's remaining clothes, quickly dragging the bikini pants off her thighs and down her legs as Vixen pulled her up into a sitting position. When Trixie had thrown the pants to one side she paused for a moment to admire Batgirl's exposed bush with the remaining rope deeply embedded in her slit. "Mmmmm, nice," she said thoughtfully before her hands slid round Batgirl's back to release the bikini-bra strap. She was looking challengingly into Batgirl's eyes as she slid her hands back under the loosened bra to push it up and release two of Batgirl's most prized assets!

Trixie' s eyes widened and sparkled as she admired Batgirl's perky nipples a slow smile spreading across her elfin face. Without a second thought she'd bent forward to take one in her lips and Batgirl gasped yet again as Trixie's tongue flicked it from side to side, letting it grow bigger again, before her teeth began a gentle nibbling. It was so sudden and surprising, and the avalanche of pleasure so overwhelming that Batgirl didn't even get round to protesting.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers