A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Begins 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

After they'd both finally been released from the silver poles, Batgirl hadn't had the energy to fight back. Catgirl and Trixie had held her with powerful grips as her hands had been fastened behind her back again. Then, once a rather droopy Heather had been dealt with in the same way, Catgirl had gone off and come back with two black hoods, which had been unceremoniously dropped over their heads.

"Sorry Bat-Bug, but we can't have you finding us again can we?!" she'd laughed, "Hang onto them Trixie while I get the van keys."

When Catgirl had gone, Batgirl had felt Trixie move behind her. She'd tensed for the inevitable! Suddenly she'd felt delicate hands sliding round her waist, teasingly across the top of her pussy before rising up over the useless utility suspender belt to gently cup her breasts again. Batgirl grimaced as she felt her sore little nipples captured again by Trixie's finger and thumb which immediately began to twist and tease them into life again.

Batgirl hadn't known whether to laugh, cry or embark another orgasm.

"Will you stop that Trixie, you nipple maniac!" she'd gasped in exasperation.

"But they're so beautifully responsive little Miss Batgirl," the husky voice had whispered into her ear as each little pink button began to grow and respond to Trixie's expert attention, "I really can't resist them!"

Batgirl's legs were buckling as the delicious sensations built up again, but suddenly, and by now disappointingly, the fingers release her from her torment when Batgirl heard the door open to let Catgirl back in. Catgirl had raised an eyebrow quizzically at Trixie as she stepped back from Batgirl, but the Kitten had just smiled back innocently.

Batgirl's breathing was still ragged as she'd asked Catgirl, "Now what are you going to do with us?"

"Oh we'll just drop you off in town somewhere."

"You can't do that you stupid moggie! We're practically naked. Every pervert in Gotham will be after us!"

Catgirl's tone had hardened, "Well you two 'super-heroines' had better be on your toes then hadn't you!"

After that they'd been bundled outside and into the cool night air, before being picked up and rolled onto the van floor. Heather's comment at the time had been heartfelt, "You idiot Barbara, she'd have given us our clothes back if you'd been nicer!"

Which was how they'd come to be rolling about on the van floor.

And now the van was slowing! It bumped over something and ground to a halt. They heard the side doors creaking open and a blast of cool air hit them. Catgirl was at her back. She seemed to be checking that the ropes binding their wrists were secure.

"Ouch! Now come on Catgirl, you really don't need to do this," gasped Batgirl as she felt herself being rolled towards the open doorway. But it was too late as she felt herself teeter over the edge and drop into free air. She'd automatically cringed as she felt herself go, but fortunately not for long as she landed with a dull thump on her side, fortunately onto something soft! Seconds later there was another dull thud and a little squeal from Heather as she landed next to her. Batgirl's brain was racing! Somehow Catgirl seemed to have removed their hoods as they'd fallen, so Batgirl's eyes quickly adapted to the dark.

Just in time to see Catgirl give a cheery wave as the van door shut. Suddenly the driver's door opened briefly and she saw Trixie hurl a black sack in their direction. Then the door slammed shut, the engine revved and the van reversed out of her field of vision.

Then she was wriggling hard and suddenly, magically her hands had become free as the bindings loosened! Relief flooded through as she realised that Catgirl must have undone the knots before rolling them out. The relief was quickly replaced by horror though as she felt strange tentacle like things brushing over her naked body. They seemed to be everywhere, rubbing and sliding against her sensitive skin. Batgirl gasped in surprise as she wondered what on earth Catgirl had dropped them into. The mystery was solved as she twisted and arched her body and found her face buried in something soft, and fragrant. They'd been dropped into a flower bed!

As her racing blood slowed down, she lifted her head above the surviving flowers and looked carefully round. They were in the middle of a black area, surrounded a few hundred yards away by dark sinister blocks of buildings. At one side ran a road, the streetlights leaking their glows onto shrubs, bushes and a few trees. Batgirl was still on the alert though, scanning warily for any movement. They were in the middle of an unknown area, practically naked, and at this time of the early morning they could be surrounded by all manner of perverts. She shuddered at the thought. She turned to Heather who had already released herself and scrambled over to the black bag that Trixie had thrown down.

"I think that we're in a park Heather. Better be really careful until we found out where," she whispered carefully.

"Oh that's easy," was the bubbly reply as Heather finally ripped open the bag and gave a little whoop of joy," It's Howards Park, on the edge of campus. My flat's just a couple of blocks away! And look, the bag's got our costumes in! Maybe that Trixie isn't so bad after all!!"

Batgirl couldn't believe the way that her nipples and begun to tingle at the mention of the name, but despite her caution, she quickly grabbed her own things from the bag and slipped them on. They were still dressed in the same sexy, slinky outfits that they'd gone to the dance in, but she felt a million times better than a few minutes ago. Modesty was a very precious thing, even for super-heroines!

Suddenly Heather took the lead, ignoring Batgirl's attempts to 'shush' her, she'd evidently decided that enough was enough and was going home, striding out like a real Supergirl towards the road. Was this the girl that had been so recently overwhelmed with orgasm after orgasm? It was amazing. Batgirl was left to shake her head and troop along behind her, checking out every shadow and bush for potential assailants!

Maybe the perverts were asleep at this unearthly time though because they reached the flat without incident, collapsing into chairs and just staring silently, and slightly disbelievingly at each other. What an absolutely incredible night! It seemed to have been so overwhelming that Heather, for one, couldn't believe that it had happened. As Batgirl tried to discuss it, Heather had raised her hand and said, quite firmly, that she was too tired to even to think about it. She was going to shower and then go to bed. She had a plane to catch next day. No, this day! Barbara was welcome to the spare bed but she was going to sleep!

Batgirl had to force herself back into normality. Now that the danger had passed, 'Barbara Gordon' re-appeared and she suddenly realised just how exhausted she was too, although there was still an annoying little tingle working away between her legs. When Heather emerged from the shower, dressed in a clinging silk wrap, she slipped past her old friend into the shower room, full of hot mist now and dragged off her bits of costume again, adding 'Batgirl' to the 'Supergirl ' pile in the corner of the bathroom.

Then she stepped under the shower and switched it to full power and let the hot, stinging water blast away her aches and pains and flower bed dirt, the jet of water working its way round every inch of her supple body. After what seemed an age she finally felt cleansed enough to switch it off and picked up a big white bath towel to pummel herself dry. That's when she felt the soreness across her behind and, clearing moisture off the mirror, twisted round and saw the red criss-cross welts running across her soft white cheeks. She stared at the disfigurement to her beautiful body for long moments in a mixture of sorrow and anger while making a solemn pact with herself to track down the hated Catwoman and exact a suitable revenge.

Finally she looked around the room, realised that she didn't have any night things with her, but she was too tired to care. It wasn't too cold. She could sleep in Heather's spare room in the nude. It wasn't as if anybody would see her!

When she was dry, she wrapped the big towel around her, fastening it demurely under her arm and walked back into the living room, after checking that the towel really did cover her down to her upper thighs! Heather had seen a lot of her tonight, but now that they were back Barbara felt a bit coy, she didn't want to give her any more shocks!

Heather had taken the cover off one of her sofas and was sprawled somewhat lazily across it, one delicate foot drooping over one of the arms making the creamy wrap material fall away to display a long, lithe leg. She was combing her hair as Barbara spoke.

"Thanks for the use of the room Heather. I really wouldn't want to go out again at this time!"

She smiled as she turned away for the bedroom, but her thoughts quickly turned back to the evening. It had suddenly struck her that she needed to find out more about her 'Caesar'. Clearly Catwoman and Catgirl were involved with this Richard in some strange way, but for the life of her she didn't see how.

She also didn't see the expression in Heather's eyes as she gazed wistfully at Barbara's shapely behind, wrapped tightly in the white towelling as she tottered over to her bedroom before stripping the towel off, wriggling under the soft covers and falling quickly into a deep sleep.

To Be Continued

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers