A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Begins 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

Catgirl however had other plans, "Come on Trixie, you can indulge yourself later. Hand her over!"

'Handing over' didn't involve the black woman letting her go though. Just moving over so that Catgirl could sit at Batgirl's back. She put her head briefly onto Batgirl's shoulder before whispering into her ear, "Now then, a bit of personal retribution I think. I don't know who you are, but you'd better not cross me again!"

With that she took hold of the end of the final knotted rope and began to draw it back between Batgirl's legs, but taking the strain at the other end so that the first knot rubbed roughly against her clit before nosing past her exposed hole. The effect was electrifying on Batgirl who sucked in a quick breath as her pussy responded, "Aaaaaaaaaagh!"

Catgirl spoke again, as she pulled more of the knots through, "Now, repeat after me, I ...... will ..... not ..... screw ..... Catgirl's ......... property ......again!"

Batgirl's responses weren't particularly intelligible, "Ohhhhh ........ Jesus! ........ Aaaaaah ........ Oh God ........ Oh noooooooo ........ I'm cum........ Aaaaaaaagh!!"

As Catgirl had intended, the last knot had broken through Batgirl's defences and she was consumed by another big orgasm, leaving her sagging in Catgirl's arms as she finally let the rope slip away from Batgirl's tormented and sopping pussy. Batgirl was left shaking her head as she started to come round again. This was ridiculous. Drugs or no drugs, her body seemed to have become permanently aroused. How could she possibly deal with any more of this?

It didn't look like the Kittens were going to let her have long to think about it though as they picked her up and hauled her over to the bar. It took just a few moments for their strong hands to drag her up onto her feet, ease her over to one of the silver poles. She struggled hard, but in her weakened state it was no good and within minutes her hands had been shackled to the top of the pole, high enough to stretch her arms, but still leave her on her bare feet. They felt cold. She looked down past her bare breasts and saw that she was standing on a little silver metal dais, her ankles loosely chained to the central pole. Well, she thought defiantly, they can string me up here, but they can't make me dance!

She watched in silence as the Kittens repeated the trick with Heather. It was the first time that she'd seen her naked. Well, almost naked. The head cowl, 'suspender utility belt' and stockings didn't really cover much! In another time, another place she'd have congratulated her friend on having such fine boobs and such a pert little blond bush between her legs, but this wasn't the time .... or the place!

The 'audience' now gathered in front of them, pleased with their handiwork.

"Shall we get them going now?" asked Vixen.

"Hang on a minute," said Catwoman, "I've just had a thought." She strode over to the bar, lifted up something from the back, and rummaged in a box that she'd put on the counter. When she got back she'd got a pile of thin silver chains in her hand.

Catgirl had immediately recognised them.

"Fantastic, what a great idea!" she said excitedly as she grabbed hold of them and approached a wary looking Batgirl, "You're going to love this!" she hissed at the shackled figure.

Now that they were up close, Batgirl was pretty sure she wouldn't. She'd seen nipple clamps before!

Catgirl picked out a short metal chain with silver clamps at each end and attached them to each of Batgirl's already pert and sensitive nipples. She gasped at the sensation as her nipples let her brain know exactly what they thought about it as the short silver chain tugged at them. As if that wasn't enough, and it wasn't for Catgirl, she picked out a longer chain that had large, polished teardrop piece of gemstone at one end and another, more complicated looking solver clip at the other. Humming merrily to herself, Catgirl knelt down in front of Batgirl's pussy and began to part the folds of her slit with her fingers, exposing the soft folds surround her pink hole, and the little hood covering her clit.

Batgirl tensed her muscles defensively, but Catgirl surprised her by covering her bare pussy with her lips and letting her warm tongue flick at Batgirl's clit for an electrifying few seconds before moving down a little to lick the warm juices already seeping out of her vagina. Finally the squirming serpent arrowed straight up into her dark cavern, sending shivers up Batgirl's spine, and confusing Batgirl as it clamoured for more! Catgirl's tongue explored inside the juicy and warm hole for a few minutes before almost reluctantly withdrawing, and Batgirl's sigh of disappointment came from deep within her before she could cut it off!

"Sorry, couldn't resist it," laughed an impish looking Catgirl as she glanced up at her victim, "It'll warm you up a bit anyway!"

Then she got to work carefully fastening little silver clips to the fold of skin alongside Batgirl's clit, before standing up and pulling the chain upwards, looping it over the chain connecting the nipple clamps and letting the heavy gemstone fall on the other side. The gemstone dropped down towards Batgirl's navel then held, bouncing up and down as the tension on the chains began to balance out. The effect on Batgirl was electric as the sudden impact on both nipples and her clit at the same time sent another shower of pleasure signals coursing through her body, and that was reinforced by the steady swaying of the stone dragging rhythmically at each nipple and clit in turn.

As Batgirl was dragging in deep breaths trying hard quell another climax and to regain control, Catgirl stood back to admire her handiwork.

"Mmmm, not bad," she said, "but let's see how it goes again!" and with that she reached forward to yank down the gemstone again. This time there was no way that Batgirl could control her body as the repeat dose of electrifying responses simultaneously from her three most important sensitive spots swamped her and sent her over the edge yet again!

The brief cry and long moan that followed was greeted by a generous round of applause from the Kittens. Catgirl took a bow.

When Batgirl had recovered enough to look round, she could see that Trixie was just finishing work on Heather, and that she was 'chained' up in the same way as Batgirl. Judging by the look on Heather's face, Batgirl guessed that Trixie had given her the full treatment as well. Heather too was gasping for breath in post orgasmic ecstasy!

"Ok girls, lights down and music on!" shouted Catgirl, picking up a remote as the Kittens and Catwoman sprawled down on the cushions in front of the silver poles. She pressed some buttons and the background lighting in the room dimmed to be replaced by some flashing disco lights and a couple of spotlights focussed on the hapless Batgirl and Heather. Batgirl didn't recognise the music, but it had a modern, excited dance beat that would have set her feet tapping if she hadn't been so determined not to give Catgirl the satisfaction!

Batgirl could see the audience looking at her expectantly and she was puzzled. Did they think that she was stupid? No way at all that she would dance, even if it hadn't been for the knowledge of how her nipples and clit would suffer if that damned gemstone started bouncing around again! She glared back at Catgirl, almost challenging her to do her worst!

Catgirl obliged.

She pressed a final button on the remote with a flourish and dropped herself down into the middle of the Kittens who gave another resounding cheer as Batgirl and Heather began dancing!

It was a strange sort of dance, jerky in the extreme, but the two performers were going at it energetically. The gemstones were bouncing around, and both Batgirl and Heather's strained faces were showing immediate signs of the effects on their sore nipples and pussies!

Batgirl had been wracking her brain to try and foresee what Catgirl was up to but she'd never anticipated this. As soon as the button was pressed, the silver dais's that they were stood on came alive! Short, sharp electric shocks shot into the soles of their feet and it was impossible not to jump and move. Seconds later another shock would trigger the same reaction in the other foot, and on, and on. It was fiendish!

After just a few minutes Batgirl heard her friend come for the umpteenth time. She was gritting her teeth but she could feel her own arousal peaking as the sexual tension washed relentlessly around her. It would have been bad enough normally, but her body was still reacting to the drug and it craved more and more of the same. Finally she had to come again, the blessed little convulsions running right through her again and, vaguely, she heard another little cheer in response to her cry of relief!

After that, time seemed to stand still. She couldn't control her feet, so she couldn't stop the dancing gemstone inflicting its continuous attention on her sensitised skin. She couldn't stop a second giant orgasm sweeping through her shortly after the first and after that, they just seemed to be coming again and again, the sweet climaxes merging into one another as her body was wracked by an almost continuous series of convulsions.

14 - Girls Will be Girls.

Batgirl didn't know how long it lasted, she'd started to lose rational thought and was just floating along with the sexual excitement, but at some point a button was pressed, and the shocks finally ceased. Her legs seemed to have lost all their strength as she sagged down from her wrist cuffs, the cold silver pole at her back keeping her upright, sweat dripping down her naked skin. But the infernal gemstone was finally stilled, resting innocently near her navel.

Eventually, with an enormous effort, she lifted her head and looked across at Heather. She too was dangling down by her arms, her head drooping forward, her breathing ragged. Batgirl watched a bead of sweat run down her chest, over one rounded breast, glistening in the bright light to meet others at her clamped nipple, before dripping away onto the floor. In her over-excited state, Batgirl paused for a moment to admire Heather's naked boobs again. She knew that she shouldn't be thinking that way, but they really were beautiful!

As she began to feel some strength returning, she looked for her 'audience' feeling strong enough now to glare malevolently at Catgirl again!

Then she got another shock.

The Kittens weren't looking at her anymore. They were busy with each other!

Already bits of schoolgirl uniform were scattered around as they cavorted, caressed and kissed. Trixie seemed to be at the fore. The 'nipple collector' had lost her shirt and bra to display a fine pair of rounded breasts of her own. Her lips seemed to be glued to the exposed dark nipples of the raven haired Hispanic girl, and her hand was busy inside her white schoolgirl pants. Whatever her fingers were doing was obviously very effective as the girl with the shiny olive skin squirmed hard underneath her in obvious pleasure.

Batgirl hadn't worked out whether the black woman, Vixen, was one of the Kittens or not. She seemed to have joined in with a will though and by now had lost her trouser suit top and bottom, leaving her dark skin contrasted by a skimpy cream bra and panties set that only just seemed to contain her large hips and bosom. The blonde was fully naked, her slim milky skin shone in the bright lights as she giggled continuously, helping Vixen pull off Catgirl's suit. The gloves and boots had already disappeared, but she kept on her headcowl, and even Batgirl had to admire the muscular, perfectly proportioned figure that emerged. It was wrapped only in a thin, clinging pink thong. And there was no doubting Catgirl's hunger either given the damp patch covering the pink material as it clung to the folds between Catgirl's strong legs.

It didn't cling for long though. Vixen's powerful fingers hooked around the waistband and dragged the strip of material down her legs, leaving it dangling precariously off one of Catgirl's shapely ankles. Vaguely, Batgirl wondered how she'd react. But the blonde had draped herself over Catgirl's upper body, her breasts and hard nipples rubbing up against Catgirl's, her firm red lips capturing Catgirl's in a long sensuous kiss. Catgirl seemed to be overwhelmed by the attention and she made no effort to resist as Vixen dragged over a couple of soft, purple cushions and pushed them under Catgirl's hips, forcing her soft pubic mound higher into the air. Almost in a sense of shock, Batgirl saw that Catgirl's delightful little pussy was being thrust almost straight at the watching Batgirl, the dark slit between her sexual lips glistening with her juices.

Batgirl couldn't believe her reaction. After all that she'd been through, all that she'd suffered at this woman's hands, she was finding this piece of involuntary voyeurism incredibly sexy! Maybe it was the drug, maybe it was the hormones, maybe it was the after-effects of all those bloody orgasms, but whatever it was she could feel the tingling between her legs again as her body turned itself on!

Vixen's head suddenly blocked Batgirl's view as she pushed Catgirl's legs wide apart and dropped her lips onto that soft, sensitive mound. Batgirl was momentarily annoyed that she was blocking her view, and watched in something approaching jealousy as she saw Catgirl arch her back in response, thrusting her hips back into Vixen's face.

Batgirl snatched a quick look sideways at Heather. Even shackled as she was to the pole, she too was wide eyed, watching the action in front of her with a mixture of shock and hunger. Her mouth was part open, and Batgirl sawher tongue briefly, and erotically, moisten her lips. She guessed that if Heather had been released there and then she wouldn't have run, or tried to escape. No, she looked as though she'd slide into the pile of naked, intertwined bodies and join in!

Batgirl couldn't keep her eyes off Vixen and Catgirl though. By now, Vixen's head was bobbing up and down energetically between Catgirl's splayed legs. This was no slow romantic build-up, this was hard, serious sex and Batgirl had to shut her eyes for moment to quell the throbbing emanating from her own pussy. It was almost as if she could feel the effect of Vixen's lips and tongue on her own, swollen clit.

'Jesus,' she thought in dismay, 'I can't go through this again, surely?!'

Apparently she could.

As she listened to Catgirl's whimpering little cries as the blonde massaged her breasts while Vixen tortured her pussy, Batgirl was horrified to realise that her body was responding. Without any conscious thought she'd started to sway her hips so that the gemstone was swinging back and forth again, in turn pulling rhythmically at her nipples and clit and stoking up her personal fires once again as the sexual intensity in the room steadily increased. This time she was in control though. No energetic bouncing around, just a smooth, sensual motion that Batgirl knew, deep down, would soon bring her to another, very welcomed climax!

Soon, unable to handle the continuous attention of the two Kittens any longer, Catgirl had exploded into a deep, mind-blowing climax of her own, her loud uncontrolled scream echoing in the room as the deep orgasm consumed her!

Minutes after that Batgirl too had reached the point of no return as she felt her body gradually tighten with sexual pleasure, going higher and higher until, with a final shimmy of her hips triggered the moment and she gasped as she finally came, feeling the blissful release reverberate around her tortured body.

15 - All Good Things Come to an End.

Bruce Wayne was sound asleep at Wayne Mansion. Dick Grayson was dreaming about Barbara, and how Robin and Batgirl would finally get together in his bedroom. Marco was on the floor of his cell in a crumpled heap. It seemed that he had rocked the bunks after all and 'Tiny' had exacted retribution just as he'd promised. Catwoman was nowhere to be seen, 'out on a bit of business' she'd said. Trixie was driving the van. Catgirl was sitting in the back next to the two bound, hooded figures that rolled about on the floor as it swayed around corners.

Batgirl could feel Heather's warm body nudging against her as the van swayed. That was a big contrast to the feel of the rough, cold metal of the van floor on her shapely, naked behind. Her hands were tied together underneath her and she had to concentrate hard to avoid rolling each time the van moved. Then there was the nasty black hood that covered her head and cut out all vision. It smelled yukky as well! Batgirl considered another protest, but decided against it. Catgirl had been less than receptive when she'd sworn at her a few minutes ago.

She didn't seem to be able to do anything to free herself, so her mind gradually drifted back to the events in what she now knew was the Kitten's playroom, and why they were there, still semi-naked, in the back of the van.

After Catgirl's, and her own, glorious climaxes, Batgirl had thought that the evening might be drawing to a close. Surely the Kitten's would soon get bored and let them go? Not so. Instead of separating, they'd drawn Catgirl and Vixen into the pile of squirming bodies, shed their remaining clothes and got down to some serious lesbian action on each other. Heather and Batgirl had been forced to watch them busily caressing, stroking, licking, kissing, and fondling each other as they took it in turns to take each other to ever higher climaxes. Heads would disappear between legs, bodies would arch in blissful release, gasps and whimpers would become harsh cries of satisfaction. It was seriously hot. It was obvious that the Kittens knew exactly how to pleasure each another.

Batgirl had never been up close to women on women sex before and in her aroused state it was gradually driving her mad. It seemed to go on forever! So did the swaying of her hips and the gemstone, and the regular, smaller climaxes that she was inflicting on herself!

Eventually, the activity on the cushions did die down as even the Kittens grew weary. Finally Catgirl got up and came over to the shackled pair, standing in front of them gloriously naked in that classic challenging pose. Feet apart, arms crooked and hands on hips.

"Right," she'd said, "we've decided that we're bored with you now so we're going to let you go. Pity really because I was looking forward to trying something out on you first, but ........."

Batgirl should have known better, "Try what?" she'd responded before she could stop herself.

Catgirl's face had brightened, just as Heather's had darkened, and she'd skipped across to the bar before picking something black up from under the counter and bringing it over. When she'd got back, Batgirl had recognised it as a strap on dildo of very respectable proportions. She watched with a growing hunger as Catgirl's fingers ran lightly over the smooth black surface. Suddenly she'd so wanted Catgirl to use it! Her empty vagina was practically crying out to be filled. After all that had gone on, it was just about the only part of her body that hadn't been caressed recently!

But Catgirl had dashed her hopes. "Oh no, not just a simple strap-on at all," she'd smiled, "it's a lot more than that. But I think that I'll save it for the real Batgirl!" The 'real' Batgirl had had no answer for that, and she heard Heather let out a loud sigh of relief.

Everything then had seemed to go quickly. It had been no real surprise when Trixie, back in her outrageous Schoolgirl gear again had jumped up, ginger hair flying, to volunteer to unshackle Batgirl and Heather. Batgirl should have expected something when she'd seen the deliciously mischievous look on Trixie's face when she'd reached up to tug on the infernal silver clamps that had been torturing her tender nipples all night. But nothing prepared her for the sudden burst of pain and pleasure that hit her when the clamps were released and the blood rushed back, hitting every nipple nerve ending simultaneously! Trixie had known though, and she'd supported Batgirl as her legs had nearly given way, supported that was by cupping her hand under Batgirl's pussy and letting her nimble fingers complete the job on her swollen clit, triggering a final orgasm that had rippled around every one of Batgirl's weary muscles yet again. Catgirl had laughed delightedly. Batgirl hadn't, she was busy sucking in huge breaths of air!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers