A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wins 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow Batgirl. I'm not sure that I can stand this", she gasped having immediate second thoughts.

But Batgirl wasn't letting go now as she pulled the black fastening straps under Catgirl's legs and around her waist to meet the ones that led up and over her pussy, turning Catgirl slightly so that she could fasten them together in a smooth plastic attachment that nestled in the small of her back, pulling each one tightly so that the Butterfly was firmly held in place. Just where it could do most damage to Catgirl!

"There, that wasn't so bad was it?" she said as she took hold of the pink panties and dragged them up over Catgirl's waist again, trapping the Butterfly even more firmly in place between her legs. It was just at that moment that the bullet activated briefly on one of it's random settings.

Catgirl's eyes opened wide as she felt the sudden burst of vibrations rocketing backwards and forwards around her clit and spreading right round her slit as the 'wings' did their job of transmitting the sensation right round her sensitive pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, Oh God ...... oh my good God!" gasped Catgirl as her hips twisted and her hands shot down to cradle her throbbing pussy.

"Right, looks like we've got that set up properly then Catgirl. Don't be such a wimp! Anyway, come on, we need to get suited up to get to that meeting."

Batgirl turned away, letting the towel slide to the floor and dragging on her fresh panties before she quickly pulled out her purple and yellow suit from her secret closet and stepped into it, fastening it quickly at the back with her secret clasp before adding her yellow cape and her distinctive purple cowl with its attached ginger locks. After fastening her belt and dragging on her boots and gloves she looked round to the bed where Catgirl had finally managed to get off and was gingerly stepping into her own black and pink costume.

"Oh come on Catgirl, get a move on, we'll be late! It's a good job that I've got my Bat-Bike downstairs and ready to go!"

Catgirl paused as she envisaged the big beast of a motorbike that Batgirl used around town and looked at Batgirl in horror, one leg and arm into her costume the other out, "You can't seriously expect me to ride pillion on that throbbing monster while I'm wearing this thing can you?!"

Batgirl just smiled back sweetly, "You did say 'Anything' remember........."

4 - Fulfilment on a Bike Ride

Batgirl had her powerful, purple clad legs astride the big Bat-Bike.

It was one of the 'perks' of the job. She just loved the feel of the wind on her face and the sense of freedom as she used it to get round Gotham. It had taken a lot of effort to persuade Batman to let her have it, but it had been well worth it.

The bike was in her secret section of the apartment block's underground car park that doubled up as a garage and workshop. It was reached by a special lift from her modified apartment, and Batgirl was looking back at it as she spoke.

"Oh, come on Catgirl! We really do need to get a move on. You know what Batman will be like if we're late again!"

Catgirl had paused as the lift doors had closed automatically behind them and grimaced as the Butterfly went off against her clit again on one of its random bursts of energy making her put a hand up against the wall to steady herself as her legs nearly gave way under her.

"Oh Jesus........ that was a strong one!" she gasped as she struggled to retain control of her raging pussy, before stepping gingerly over to the bike.

"Just get on will you," snapped Batgirl impatiently as she hit the starter button triggering the big engine to life and enjoying the quick thrill as she felt it throbbing powerfully between her legs.

Catgirl swallowed hard and finally, with a grimace, put one foot on the high pillion footrest and swung her suited leg over the small pillion seat so that she snuggled up behind Batgirl, her legs bent, and her hands looping themselves around Batgirl's waist as she tried to settle herself on the tiny seat. It wasn't easy though, especially as her Butterfly encased pussy was now pushed firmly up against a curved hump in the seat that she didn't remember feeling before. If the Butterfly went off while she was on the bike, she had a sinking feeling that that the pressure from the seat would just intensify the effect!

"Maybe this isn't such a good idea....oh!" she gasped as she half rose, but quickly sat down again and hung on tightly as Batgirl pulled away, hit the door release and with a whoosh, they swept out from under the building, quickly accelerating away as Batgirl headed across town.

Batgirl was feeling pleased, particularly when she saw the lights at an intersection in front turn red. Everything was going to plan! She had a special device on the bike that she could use which, like the Bat-Car, would turn lights to green ahead of her, but she was only supposed to use that in emergencies. Of course Batgirl being Batgirl, she had a very flexible definition of 'emergency' and it had last been used on a quick trip across town to her hairdressers, but today she had no use for it at all!

As she pulled up at the lights and put her foot down, still feeling Catgirl squirming to get comfortable behind her, she reached into her utility belt and pulled out something that looked like a TV remote and quickly clipped it to a fitting in the centre of the handlebars. Catgirl hadn't noticed, but she did notice when Batgirl pressed a blue button, and clips suddenly fastened themselves to Catgirl's booted ankles, anchoring them onto the footrests!

"Hey!"

"Just making sure you don't fall off," responded Batgirl as an evil grin spread across her face. Her finger hovered for a second over a red button on the control before she pressed it, keeping the button pressed for long seconds.

The effect on Catgirl was electric! The Butterfly suddenly went off at full intensity, filling her clit and whole pussy area with such powerful vibrations that she felt as if she would explode. The shock had been so complete that she screamed out as she felt her clit suddenly light up, swamping her whole body with electric messages of arousal. Batgirl laughed as she heard Catgirl's strangled cry and felt her arms tighten around her as if she wanted to squeeze the life out of her. It didn't stop her keeping her finger on the red button though and putting Catgirl's clit through continuous assault for even longer until the road lights changed to green and she finally had to lift off and grip the bars again as she released the clutch and pulled away.

By then Catgirl, trying hard initially to resist, had almost been taken over the edge of a big climax and she was dragging in big, deep breaths of air as Batgirl continued sedately down the road. She finally managed to regain her voice though and began to curse Batgirl roundly as the red hot throbbing between her legs died away little by little, but her feet were fixed to the bike, and she could do nothing to escape the onslaught. She did briefly try lifting her hands so that they cupped Batgirl's suit covered breasts and squeezing hard, but the protective suit made it feel like a friendly breast massage to Batgirl and Catgirl quickly gave up as Batgirl squealed out in delight!

It wasn't long before they approached another intersection on the way out of time and Catgirl, peeping over Batgirl's shoulder was horrified to see the light switch from green to red as they approached.

"Oh noooooo" she whispered as they pulled up and she felt Batgirl reaching forward for the remote again.

When the Butterfly went off again she could do nothing but moan as her clit and pussy were assaulted by the dreaded vibrations again. This time there was no way that she could handle the intensity. She was still on a high after the last one, and this time the electric sensations billowing out from between her legs quickly took her over the edge and into a massive climax.

Batgirl heard Catgirl cry out again and even felt her body convulsing behind her, but she was in no mood to be lenient and kept her finger pressed hard on the control button. There was no respite for Catgirl though as the tortuous vibrations continued on and on for long minutes as Batgirl waited for the lights to change again, pushing Catgirl into a series of powerful, unrelenting orgasms that left her mind reeling as she weakly hung onto her persecutor.

Eventually the red hot action in her pussy abated a little and Catgirl realised that they were moving again. She wriggled hard, but her boots were fixed in place onto the high footrests and there was just no escaping the threat of further action on her clit and little pink hole as she felt the smooth metal bullet sitting patiently in place and just waiting to go off again. With another groan she realised that there were more road junctions to pass before they would reach the relative sanctuary of the Bat-Cave. 'Oh why oh why had she let herself get talked into this?!' she wondered in erotic agony.

When Batgirl had finally taken the secret side road that led to the Bat-Cave entrance, she knew that Catgirl was struggling to hang on, so she was taking the bends carefully. There had indeed been another couple of red lights, and Batgirl hadn't held back on the 'treatment' meaning that poor Catgirl was now at the point where almost any action on her tortured pussy was pushing her into a shattering orgasm.

So when Batgirl finally roared into brightly lit Bat-Cave garage and pulled up next to the Batmobile, she didn't immediately hit the button again. She felt Catgirl's almost semi-conscious body sag against her back, so she quickly pulled apart the hands wrapped desperately around her waist and dismounted, leaving Catgirl to slump forward over the bike's bright purple and yellow tank. After putting the bike on its stand, Batgirl smiled mischievously as she detached the remote control from the handlebars and hit the button to release Catgirl's boot straps. When they were freed, Catgirl's legs just dropped down leaving her draped over the bike, legs and arms dangling either side. The smile widened a little as she briefly caught the red button again, as if by accident, and was rewarded by another moan from Catgirl as her body twitched on the big machine!

Then there was a sound behind her and Batgirl swivelled round to see the brightly suited Robin coming into the garage through one of the side doors, his tousled black hair as chaotic as usual. Batgirl wasn't sure how he'd react to Catgirl's current plight. The two of them had been 'seeing' each other for a while now and Batgirl wasn't sure, even now, how serious they were. They seemed to have become almost 'soul-mates' but neither seemed to treat the relationship as 'exclusive' . Batgirl thought that it was a bit weird, but she knew that underneath it all she was slightly jealous of their easy relationship.

"Hey, it's good to see that you two have patched things up," he laughed as he approached, "What's Catgirl up to? She looks like she's making love to your bike!"

5 - A Meeting of Minds -- Sort Of

Catgirl suddenly perked up at the sound of Robin's voice and she started, ever so tentatively, to sit up on the bike, wincing as she felt the Butterfly moving against her sensitive pussy. Batgirl was surprised at the quick recovery before she realised that Catgirl wouldn't want Robin to know how easily she'd been duped into this situation.

"Come on Catgirl, get yourself moving," announced Robin as he bounced over to the bike and began to help her dismount, "they're all waiting in the conference room and Batman's getting a bit tetchy about you two being late again!"

As Catgirl sort of stumbled against him, her legs still weak and taking deep breaths to try and get a grip of herself again, Robin bent down and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, before smiling at Batgirl.

"Glad you two have made up again Batgirl. She was getting really grumpy when you refused to respond to her calls."

Catgirl frowned as she looked into Robin's eager face, "I wasn't grumpy at all! ..................well, maybe just a bit I suppose."

"Ah, you see, even Catwoman noticed! She thought that it was something that I'd done!"

Robin was now steering Catgirl through the door, his arm firmly around her waist. Catgirl glanced sideways at Batgirl as they passed, and gave her a look that would have done the Gorgon proud! Batgirl checked briefly that she hadn't just turned into stone and then chuckled as she set off after them down a long, brightly lit corridor.

At one end, a glass door led off sideways into a big conference room that overlooked the engineering labs. The long glass topped table had chairs around it for up to fifteen people, but as she entered, Batgirl realised that only three chairs were occupied at the far end. Batman stood up immediately, looking distinctly annoyed. Next to him the sinister, black suited figure of Catwoman looked up from a plasma screen on the far wall that was screening a 24 hour Gotham news channel. She smiled at Catgirl as Robin guided her into one of the seats a little further down the table and then switched her gaze to Batgirl, not bothering to disguise her animosity in the least.

"Don't know why you bother turning up Batgirl. You're always late and not much use when you do get here!"

With a major effort, Batgirl held her tongue and took a deep breath as she seated herself opposite Robin and Catgirl. She ignored Catwoman and her companion and addressed Batman direct, "Sorry Batman, traffic was horrendous and as it's not an emergency I couldn't really use the red light override could I?" She sneaked a quick glance at Catgirl who was staring daggers at her again after the mention of the red lights, and then Catgirl's face suddenly froze into a cringe as the Butterfly decided to hit her with one of its random bursts of vibrations between her legs again. Her eyes opened wide as she struggled to control herself and Batgirl couldn't help but smile as she saw her teeter to the edge of yet another climax.

Catwoman saw the smile and misinterpreted it, "Look at her Batman. Smiling! She just doesn't care how much of our time she wastes. It's time you got her under control!"

This time Batgirl didn't bother holding back, "Oh go crawl back under your slimy stone Catwoman!"

Batman's eyes opened wide as he spluttered a response, "That's enough Batgirl ......." before thundering, " ............ and you as well Catwoman .....I'll be the one to decide who gets disciplined in this team!" When Batman had confessed recently to being her biological father, Batgirl had found it almost impossible to believe, but maybe it had some advantages after all!

Batgirl smiled sweetly back at Catwoman who just scowled in return before Batgirl's gaze fell on the figure seated next to her black suited enemy. She was a shortish woman with long, curly black hair tumbling down around her shoulders. She wore a dark blue trouser suit, extremely tightly fitted around her stocky frame, and a crisp, white open necked shirt that was gaping at the neck and fastened with only a couple of buttons just above her navel. The effect was startling, particularly as the gaping shirt simply framed the lacy, lilac coloured half-cup bra that was forcing her taut orbs together in a breathtaking display of cleavage.

Batgirl had to smile in admiration as she recognised Natasha, the latest of Catwoman's Kittens to have been promoted to Chief of Staff in her organisation. Those girls really knew how to dress sexy! Natasha caught Batgirl's gaze and returned it with a secret half-smile. Clearly she'd quite enjoyed the little altercation!

Batman was quick to move on with the meeting though, hoping to quell the simmering animosity with work. It was a regular get-together, even before Catwoman and Catgirl had joined in, where they reviewed the current criminal activities in Gotham, with particular emphasis on the so called 'super-villains'. Of course not long ago that would have included Catwoman as well, a fact that Batgirl had reminded Batman of on numerous occasions!

As it was though, it soon transpired that things were relatively quiet on that front with the only 'intelligence' to discuss being a random sighting of Riddler down by the docks a few days ago which no-one could make any sense of. But as they had no other information, all they could do was agree to keep a careful eye on that area while on patrol.

When Batman them moved on to go through the monthly crime stats, Batgirl was starting to get distinctly bored. After a quick look around, she eased up in her chair and reached into her utility belt to pull out the 'remote' control and placed it gently onto the table in front of her. She didn't look directly at Catgirl for a few minutes, letting her fingers hover around in apparently random patterns as she listened to Batman. Eventually she had to glance across the table and couldn't stop a grin developing as she met Catgirl's eyes. Her eyes were fixed on the control with a strangely contrasting look of horror and anticipation! When she caught Batgirl's eye, she slowly shook her head from side to side, imploring her to leave it alone. Batgirl's grin widened as she looked back at Batman but let her fingers brush briefly across the red button, sending Catgirl's Butterfly off into just a brief burst of action, but enough to make her inhale loudly as her clit responded yet again.

Robin had turned to Catgirl in puzzlement, just as Batman was asking them for feedback on a recent joint patrol. Catgirl was still wide-eyed as her pussy began to settle down again. Neither responded, irritating Batman who strode down the side of the room demanding that everyone pay attention.

He stopped behind Batgirl, looking back up the room and seeing the television news still playing. "Right, we'll have that distraction off for a start!" he announced as he leaned over Batgirl and picked up the remote before she could react.

Batgirl looked surprised. Catgirl looked horrified as she watched Batman's finger descending on the red button, "Noooooooo......... Ohhhhh God!"

Batman was looking at the TV as he waved the remote at it, his finger now firmly pressing down the 'off' button. For Catgirl it was anything but 'off' though as the Butterfly went haywire between her legs. She hung on gamely, gritting her teeth and squeezing her eyes shut as the relentless waves of pleasure ripped up her body from her pussy. She was wriggling in the seat and sweating as she attempted to stay in control, but there was no relief as Batman continued waving the control ineffectually at the TV, pressing even harder on the button as it failed to respond to his expectations. Eventually the climax hit her, the harder for being held back so long and with a long moan she seemed to collapse sideways into Robins arms as a tide of sweet convulsions flooded through her super-tense body.

"This is the TV control you idiot!" called Catwoman from the other end, sliding the real unit down the table, "What the hell are you doing with that thing?!"

Batman finally dropped the Butterfly control and picked up the TV unit, grunting with satisfaction as the TV flicked off. Batgirl just had time to slip the other remote back into her Utility Belt as attention switched to the gasping Catgirl!

Robin was the most concerned, "Hey Catgirl, are you all right?"

That made her sit up straight again and between waves of climactic twinges she finally managed to gasp out faintly that she was all right 'thank you!', glaring hard at Batgirl.

Batman had looked at her briefly but then strode back up to the head of the table to continue the meeting, totally oblivious to the erotic torture that he'd just inflicted on Catgirl.

Batgirl's glance also switched to Catwoman who had leaned forward to check on Catgirl and was now directing a murderous glare at Batgirl, "Oh God, somehow she knows!" thought Batgirl uncomfortably. This was not a good sign given Catwoman's almost parental attitude to Catgirl!