A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wins 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head and chuckled to herself before continuing, "Another little 'love nest' I suppose. You really are insatiable aren't you? Does Catgirl know about this? She'll probably give you hell when she finds out you know. And isn't this the nurse from the ward?"

The warm response was a bit of a shock for Batgirl, and she surprised her again by leaning over her and pulling up the black panties from Sister Allison's still thighs so that they covered her modesty again.

"It's Sister Allison," said Batgirl as she explained briefly how the 'bad' doctor had overwhelmed them and left Sister Allison in that semi-comatose state.

Catwoman looked grim as she heard the details, then stooped down to pick up Batgirl's hospital gown, "Better get that on. Batman and the cavalry will be here soon........," she grinned mischievously at Batgirl again, ".... and we wouldn't want them distracted would we?!"

The sudden appearance of a 'caring' Catwoman was confusing Batgirl, but she quickly pulled on the drab blue gown anyway, then something struck her, "How did you know? How did you get here?"

Catwoman looked a little confused herself, "That was a bit strange. It was my shift..." she looked pointedly at Batgirl as she remembered how she'd got off that little duty," ...... anyway, I had an emergency call on my communicator. Didn't recognise the voice but it said you were in trouble and where you were. I just dashed over and .... well, there you all were."

"Well, thanks again Catwoman. I don't care who called you. It was just in the nick of time!"

They both heard the rush of feet coming down the corridor. Batgirl turned to Catwoman again, "'Cavalry' I suppose!"

But Catwoman wasn't looking at her. She was staring at the prone figure on the bed, a frown spreading over her face as she rubbed her sore shoulder. When she did speak, her voice was low and threatening, she was back to her sinister best.

"I swear that I'm going to take down this evil bastard! However long it takes, he's going down big time!!"

Batgirl felt a bit guilty that she was wondering whether this intensity was because of Sister's Allison's fate or Catwoman's sore shoulder, but whatever the cause it looked like this particular villain's days were numbered.

Getting Catwoman riled was generally a bad idea!

------------------------**************--------------------

If Hailsburt1 could have breathed, he'd have let out a long sigh of relief as he monitored the events in the small bedroom.

It had been such a close run thing!

When his scanners had picked up Arturos5 as he'd unshielded himself so that he could harvest another woman's energy, Hailsburt1 had been shocked to find that his own prime harvesting target was also in the room. If Arturos5 had harvested her as well, that could well have totally tipped the balance in his favour. It would have been a disaster!

Fortunately he'd been able to alert that strange black clad creature, but he hadn't been hopeful. Given the energy powers of their race, it was amazing that she'd managed to interfere successfully.

It couldn't go on though. He'd made up his mind. He had to accelerate his own program!

And he had to make use of his best potential sources! So, the next time they were both in reach and together ...............

The End (of part 2) ........tbc