A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wins 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What????"

"Okay, let's do it Robin," she said as she started to drag apart her ankles, taking Batgirl's reluctantly with them.

"Hey, what's going on!?" gasped Batgirl as she felt her legs being forced wider and wider apart, realising how horribly exposed her pussy slit would be!

Catgirl didn't answer though, just gradually forcing apart their ankles further and further until they were as far out wide as she could get them.

"Hey, fantastic!" exclaimed Robin as he sat between them staring excitedly at the two exposed pussies in front of them, one sitting right on top of the other like a mirror image. Their peachy slits had been pulled so wide that he had a perfect view of their little pink holes and the small hoods of skin struggling to contain their throbbing clits. It was an awesome sight and his erection climbed even higher.

Batgirl's eyes closed briefly in a moments shame as she realised how exposed she was.

"Catgirl, what the hell are you doing?" she gasped as she struggled, unsuccessfully to close up her legs again.

Catgirl was breathing heavily as she flinched a little in response, "Patience Batgirl, patience .... ohhh God, yes ........ just there Robin!"

"What are you talking about Catgirl ...... Ohhhh Jesus, what's that?!"

Catgirl was breathing really heavily now, "It's a clit chain Batgirl. Robin's connected us up!"

With that she wiggled her hips a little and both girl's flinched at the effect of the little chain that Robin had clamped to the skin around their clits, pulling and stretching the ultra sensitive skin with almost every movement.

When Catgirl had got her breath back she stared deeply into Batgirl's confused eyes, "Wow, this is going to be absolutely fantastic Batgirl! Just think what it'll be like when Robin get's going on us!!"

Batgirl was still digesting the fact that their clits were chained together and struggling to deal with the sudden activity on her most sensitive area when she felt something else distract her attention. It was something soft, yet very firm and it was nosing between her outstretched legs to nestle up against the entrance to her completely exposed, red hot cavern.

"Ohhhh God," she muttered to herself, excitement mounting even further.

"Ready?" gasped Robin from the bottom of the bed.

"I knew you'd go for her first!" complained Catgirl.

For Batgirl though everything happened so quickly as Robin eased himself forward, his big erection pushing apart Batgirl's defences and sliding slowly forward and into her waiting depths. She held her breath as she soaked up the sweet feelings triggered all over her vagina by Robin's advancing cock, moaning continuously until he'd penetrated her as far as he could go. She was so filled with him that it had sent her into orbit, but then Catgirl had joined in and began to gyrate her hips on top of her, their breasts rubbing together, their pussies grinding together again and the clit chain rhythmically assaulting their clits. It was absolutely heavenly and Batgirl had totally lost the will to resist.

Castgirl moaned in pleasure again, but it was soon too much for Batgirl who'd been on the edge for so long now that she cried out loudly as that long awaited, delicious orgasm finally overwhelmed her.

"Wow, that was quick!" gasped Robin as he felt Batgirl's body go into a long series of convulsions around his hot, throbbing cock, her vagina gripping him tightly, wonderfully!

"My turn you big stag," said Catgirl breathlessly immediately.

Robin almost disappointedly eased himself out of Batgirl, who was still writhing and drifting in magical post-orgasmic sensations, and switched his steed the short distance up to Catgirl's dripping wet hole instead. This time he didn't pause and just drove himself straight and deep into her, making her upturned bottom stiffen as she welcomed him inside her.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God..........." she gasped as she felt him immediately begin to pump backwards and forwards, triggering gradually increasing wave after wave of electric sensations as her whole pussy lit up. Each thrust stretched the clit chain and intensified the reaction on both Catgirl and Batgirl and, although Catgirl lasted longer than Batgirl, she soon had to surrender to the mounting tension.

"Oh God!" she repeated for the umpteenth time, ".........I'm coming ....coming .....aaaaaahhhhhh!"

Robin's face lit up as he felt Catgirl's climax ripple through her and her vagina grip his big cock, just like Batgirl's had.

"Awesome.....these two are easy!" he gasped as he quickly withdrew from Catgirl and slipped back into Batgirl, this time starting to pound hard back and forth straight away, not wanting to miss his long awaited opportunity of fucking her for as long as possible.

Batgirl had just been starting to come back to reality when she felt Robin drive into her again, and his strong hard, thrusts were soon transporting her remorselessly upwards again, re-igniting the fire between her legs. With Catgirl still lying on top of her, there was just no escape, not that she wanted to be going anywhere now! And, much as she fought hard to hold herself back, wanting to savour the feeling of his long, hard cock for as long as possible, she was soon tumbling over the edge again.

Robin's eyebrows rose as he felt her climax quickly for a second time and switched straight back to Catgirl who was also just recovering from the first climax, taking her quickly to a second, deep orgasm as well.

After he'd repeated the service a couple of more times though, he knew that he was coming close to his own release, and when he drove himself deeply into a now satiated Batgirl for the fifth time, he let himself go, pounding harder and harder between her splayed legs, shortening his strokes until she cried out in ecstasy yet again, her tired body wound up so tight until the desperately sought climax finally soothed away her almost unbearable tensions.

And this time he let himself peak as well, grunting in satisfaction as he finally exploded deep within her and filled her hot cavern with his milky seed, joining the two women in welcome release.

11 - Consequences

The three of them were lying comfortably side by side on Batgirl's big bed when Catgirl's and Robin's alarms went off with a loud screeching sound.

They'd been cuddled up together, enjoying the warm touch of their naked bodies as they'd gradually wound down from their tumultuous session together. After Robin had finally, and distinctly reluctantly, pulled out of Batgirl's dripping vagina, he'd untied their ankles and disconnected the clit chain. This had made both girls gasp weakly again as their clits were finally released from their almost continuous torture. They were still throbbing!

It had taken many long minutes before anyone spoke, as they all seemed content to wallow in the sheer ecstasy of the moment, breathing only slowly returning to normal.

"Awesome," had said Robin at last, "you two are so incredibly sexy together!"

"I'm absolutely worn out, shattered!" had responded Batgirl finally after a long, shuddering deep breath. She looked at Robin in wonder as she continued, "You're absolutely amazing ..... and so big ..... and strong!"

Catgirl had finally laughed, "Looks like you've got a new conquest Robin. But don't forget who gets first pick though!" she added semi-seriously.

The alarms that had broken harshly into their new found relationship though had triggered immediate action. That was the emergency tone and both Robin and Catgirl quickly grabbed their communicators, looking at the brief text messages.

"Over at the Gotham City Hospital Catgirl -- we'd better get going!" said Robin thoughtfully.

As they dragged on their suits, Batgirl had checked her own communicator. No Alarm. No message. What was going on?

She belatedly picked up her own purple suit and dragged it quickly on before chasing after Robin and Catgirl.

In the garage they split up, Robin was in his own sports car, and Catgirl jumped in alongside him. "I'll meet you there!" shouted Batgirl as she headed for the Bat-Bike.

They arrived at the hospital building almost together and parked next to the big, empty Bat-Mobile. Dashing through the swing doors into the Entrance Hall they immediately saw the dark, imposing figures of Batman and Catwoman in earnest conversation with a young, blonde haired doctor.

Standing nearby, Batgirl saw Sister Allison. Now, why should she be involved, Batgirl wondered warily? It reminded her that she was due to check in later in the day for her final set of overnight tests. It also sent a quick thrill through her pussy as she ran her eyes over the Sister's trim, elegant figure!

"What's happening?" shouted Robin as they raced across the big reception area.

Batman turned, "Great, you're here at last. Where've you been?"

Catwoman was less welcoming, "What are you doing here Batgirl!?"

Batgirl was not to be put off and ignored Catwoman, speaking directly to the imposing grey/black figure of Batman, "Must be something wrong with my communicator Batman, it didn't go off with the others."

Batman surveyed the three of them with suspicious eyes, "Oh, the three of you were together then. That was handy. What were you up to?"

Catwoman was quick to answer, "Pretty obvious I'd have thought Batman. Just look at their eyes! And anyway, the point was that we decided that Batgirl shouldn't be involved on operations yet!"

Batgirl finally turned to face her, "What?! Since when did you decide who went on operations you black bitch!" before turning back to Batman in a more conciliatory tone, "Come on Batman, I'm back to peak fitness and I've got to come back some time. It might as well be now."

Batman's lips were pursed but as he opened his mouth to speak, the young doctor interrupted him, "Excuse me, but we don't have time for this. We need to get moving. I've got things to do!"

Batman gave him an annoyed look, but evidently decided to follow his lead, and much to Catwoman's evident disgust he told the Doctor to lead on, telling Batgirl to join in but to be careful.

The Doctor quickly turned and led the little group down a series of corridors that gradually became less and less populated, until they came to an old part of the building that looked as though it had fallen into disuse.

When they came to a big pair of swing doors watched over by a hospital security guard, he stopped to address them all before going in.

"This is an isolated part of the hospital. We're keeping it that way because the governing body aren't really sure how to deal with the situation at the moment. I'm sure that there're no infection risks, but until we have more information to go on, we're keeping up the pretence."

With that he picked up some white strap-on face masks and asked them to cover up before going in.

Batgirl was intrigued as she fitted the mask over her mouth and nose. What could this be, some sort of epidemic maybe? Although the doctor had stressed that it wasn't infectious. How could he know if they didn't know what the problem was though?

She looked at Sister Allison, hoping for some sign of understanding, but the senior nurse just looked back impassively. Well, of course she would. She only knew Batgirl in her civilian guise as Barbara Gordon. It was strange though, she thought, as her eyes drank in the shapely sight of Sister Allison in her trim, white uniform, tight blue belt displaying her trim narrow waist delightfully. It was incredible after what had just happened in her bed that she was suddenly feeling aroused again!

Sister Allison had promised that she'd make some arrangement for them to get together later in the evening after their brief but hot fling in the hospital ward nearly a week ago. What was it about the hospital that seemed to make her feel so horny? But then she had to snap back into the present as the doctor turned and began to push open the door.

Inside, they all stopped in unison, Catgirl gasping in surprise. It was an old fashioned sort of ward, high ceilinged and running long and narrow away from them. It was hardly a surprise that it contained beds, but what had stopped them in their tracks was how many of them! It seemed like hundreds, packed tightly together with narrow isles between them. A few nurses moved up and down, stopping here and there to tend to a patient.

That was the second shock. All the patients were young women. All lay completely still, showing no evident sign of life.

"My God, are they all dead, they look so still....?" whispered a shocked Catwoman, putting into words just what Batgirl had been thinking.

The doctor took them to the nearest bed where a young blonde haired woman lay on her back, eyes closed, her still arm attached to a drip of clear, transparent fluid. Looking closely, Batgirl could see the sheet across her bosom rising and falling. Clearly she was alive, but her breathing was incredibly slow and her face, peaceful as it looked was a pasty shade of white.

Then the doctor turned to address them again. Batgirl thought that he looked incredibly young but he spoke with an air of authority that brooked no argument. She looked at his young face and tussled blonde hair closer. The blue eyes were piercing and she decided that he looked way too dishy to be a crusty consultant, but then she had to concentrate on his words.

It appeared that these women had started to be found a couple of weeks ago, many in the Hospital environment, but not exclusively. They'd found no physical signs of injury, external or internal and tests had shown no sign of disease or infection. They just appeared to be in some sort of coma, their bodily functions operating at an incredibly low energy level. There was no obvious cure and all they were able to do was to make them comfortable and fed through the drips. It had baffled all the Gotham City Hospital experts and consultants that had been brought in from elsewhere. He finished by saying that the worrying thing was that the rate of women being found in this state seemed to be increasing.

But just when they were about to leave, he added something that made Batgirl look at him with renewed interest. He seemed almost reluctant to part with the information, but it appeared that another doctor had been seen in the vicinity of some of the victims. The doctor had looked a little embarrassed to admit that it was his twin brother. He was also a qualified doctor, and he hadn't been seen for a few days now.

When Batman asked him to clarify, he shrugged his shoulders and said that this was why they needed help. Basically they needed to track him down and question him. Trouble was that the only difference between the twins was the fact that the other one had jet black hair instead blonde.

There'd been a long discussion outside the room. They'd all been shocked at the sight of so many young victims. Even Catwoman seemed to have dropped her antipathy towards Batgirl as they divided up the hospital and local area between them before setting off to search for the 'bad' doctor.

-----------------***************-----------------

Watching from the control room of their mother ship, Hailsburt1 metaphorically shrugged his shoulders.

It had gone as well as they could expect.

The Captain had given them just enough information to catch their attention and on which to pursue their joint target. Hailsburt1 had been doubtful of getting this group of so-called 'Super Heroes' involved. As he'd argued at the recent Ships Council, it was all very well bringing them in to help in their search for the renegade Arturos5, but it might back-fire if they started to get too near the truth! He was also uncomfortably aware that the group included two of his own prime targets! It was a risk that had been forced on the Captain though. Arturos5 had escaped their clutches for too long, his energy shields keeping him hidden from their monitors except at the time of a 'harvest'. Even then, when he'd appeared on their screens, he'd been too fast for them!

And the uncomfortable truth was that Arturos5 was fast getting ahead in the race to harvest source energy to 'repair' their mother ship. His brutal approach, with no tregard for secrecy, harvested energy so much quicker than Hailsburt1's cautious methods and if he succeeded then that would be bad news for all of them, and especially for all of his victims. For them, they'd be lost forever!

To step up the level of harvesting from his own project, he'd recently turned up the emissions that enhanced lesbian libidos in the Hospital environment, but although that was paying some dividends he couldn't afford to go much further without that becoming noticeable as well. It was all so incredibly frustrating!

12 - Anticipation, Bliss, Shock

Batgirl had had a long day. And it had been distinctly unsuccessful. They'd turned the hospital upside down between them, but there'd been no sign of their quarry.

It had started encouragingly when Batman and Catwoman had stumbled upon a gang in the process of stealing some expensive hospital equipment. Gang members had soon been seen trooping off disconsolately under police escort. Well, apart from the ones captured by Catwoman, who'd required wheelchair assistance.

For the rest though it had been a day of frustration and when they'd gathered back in the Entrance Hall they'd all felt a bit tetchy at the lack of progress. Not a single sighting, or even a lead to follow.

Batman had attempted to raise spirits with an upbeat team talk but nobody really felt like responding. In the end they'd agreed a rota to maintain a presence in the hospital overnight with a view to restarting the search next day. Even that had been contentious when Catwoman had found that Batgirl was scheduled for overnight hospital tests anyway, so wouldn't be part of the official rota. Batman had headed off any further argument by asking Batgirl to keep her eyes and ears open and to report anything unusual. He'd said that she could be the team 'mole' which wasn't quite the description that Batgirl had been looking for!

It was getting late though and, by the time that she'd raced home, grabbed her 'civilian' clothes and returned to the hospital as librarian Barbara Gordon she was already half an hour late for her ward appointment.

The ward reception administrator had been a bit starchy at her tardiness, and Batgirl had been on the point of reaching over the desk to grab the bespectacled middle aged woman by the throat when she'd been interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. She'd turned quickly, ready to give someone else a broadside when she'd found herself looking into the warm, friendly eyes of Sister Allison.

"It's alright Doreen, I'll sort this one out," she said sweetly as she guided Batgirl down the corridor and through the door of Batgirl's private room.

When the door closed behind them, Batgirl turned around to face Sister Allison, ready to apologise, "I'm so sorry that I'm late ...... I was ...mmmmmmmm"

The explanation had been cut short as Sister Allison pulled Batgirl to her and pressed her lips over Batgirl's to start off a long, slow and increasingly molten kiss. They were both breathing hard when they finally pulled apart. Batgirl stepped back to admire the Sister's trim figure. She may have been ten years older, but she still looked incredibly hot!

"Mmmm I've been looking forward to that for days!" said the Sister, "I feel like a naughty schoolgirl again!"

Batgirl smiled mischievously back, "A 'naughty schoolgirl' sounds just fine to me ......... and I could be the 'naughty headmistress'!"

"Don't give me ideas!" laughed Sister Allison, "At least not just now ....... maybe we can indulge ourselves a little later though?"

"Later?" Batgirl's heart was beating harder as she wondered what the delectable Sister had up her sleeve. She'd promised some sort of arrangement the last time they'd met, but what could it be?