A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wishes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers

Inside it was even darker than the corridor. She stopped again after gently closing the door behind her, partly to let her eyes adapt, partly to let the sudden pounding of her heart still a little. Fortunately there was a dull blue night light throwing a soft glow from the far side of the room and she had her bearings. After all, this room was hardly unfamiliar to her! 'Come on Batgirl' she thought, 'get a grip! You're in charge now!!'

Then she was moving, smoothly negotiating the luxurious furniture, aiming unerringly for a raised area in the corner of the big room. The corner with the big bed. The bed where her target should be sleeping!

The bed where she really was sleeping!

Batgirl stared down with mixed emotions at the calm and peaceful face resting on the fluffy white pillow. It was turned sideways, her shoulder length, light brown hair half covering her familiar, soft cheek. Holly Robinson, Catgirl, was totally oblivious to Batgirl's presence, totally at her mercy!

Batgirl was ninety nine percent certain that it had been Catgirl and the Kittens that had captured her so recently. She'd been used and abused to such an extent that her poor pussy had throbbed devilishly for hours afterwards. The orgasms she'd endured had just gone on and on and on until she was left totally spent . And ultimately that was why she'd ended up in Batman's bed, and the bitter disappointment that that had entailed! Batgirl's eyes narrowed. It was typical of Catgirl, jealous at the thought of her taking Sister Allison to bed and lashing out wildly. Catgirl really did deserve to suffer, again!!

There was a snag though.

She was on her side, her arm trailing loosely across the strong, muscular shoulders of a young man. A familiar face stared back at her, eyes closed as he snored gently, his jet black hair ruffled boyishly across his forehead. Robin looked just as peaceful and tranquil as Catgirl!

She shook her head in frustration. She should have expected it of course. The two of them had been an item for ages now. She'd even joined them in bed for a threesome from time to time! So it was no surprise that they'd be together, probably after some red hot lovemaking!

She was starting to feel jealous, as well as angry, as well as confused and frustrated. The thought of revenge had quickly dissipated however. Deep down, she knew that it wasn't really why she'd come. She almost sobbed in exasperation as she looked down at the peaceful pair. Her head was still spinning. She'd just wanted a friend to confide in, maybe someone who'd understand and comfort her. And all she could think of was Catgirl! Her best friend and worst enemy! She shook her head again, she must be mad!

Then the adrenaline that had been keeping her going finally ran out, and suddenly she wasn't angry any more, just incredibly sad... and absolutely exhausted.

So she surprised herself.

Without consciously thinking, her hand slipped up to her neck, seeking out the secret catch on her suit and with a quick, practised tug she'd released the fastening, pulled down the hidden seal. Within seconds, she'd slipped off her utility belt and boots, and was peeling her beautiful body out of her slinky suit. The purple cowl, ginger wig and garish yellow cape followed and she dropped them onto the growing purple pile by the bedside.

She was left standing in just her thin, black thong. She never wore a bra under her suit, the armoured chest giving her all the protection that she needed and her pert breasts stood out beautifully. She couldn't resist a purely instinctive moment as her hands lifted to cup and fondle them for a few seconds, revelling in the intense pleasure. Then, with a little sigh, she lifted the thin sheet that loosely covered Catgirl and Robin and slipped underneath, snuggling herself up against Catgirl's warm, naked back, hearing her murmur something incomprehensible in her sleep.

She smiled, contented at last, before dropping straight into a deep, deep slumber!

3. Shirley Gets Her Reward

Madame Zynn was wearing a stylish black corset that wrapped itself tightly around her short, full figure and pushed up her breasts provocatively. Her dark hair was tied tightly back, but her round face looked bright and excited as she took in the scene.

As she crossed her legs, Alchemy couldn't help but admire her trim, strong looking legs. They were encased in sheer black stockings, complete with seams and the black bands that gripped her upper thighs were held in place by long black corset suspenders, threaded through her thin black bikini panties. The panties, which were held together by dainty mauve ribbons at her waist, and matching corset were etched in bright mauve stitching and two more delicate mauve ribbons adorned each suspender.

She looked as sexy as ever, just the right image for a sassy women who ran her internet porn business with an iron fist! Hard to imagine that she'd once been fat and dumpy. Alchemy knew the stories, but she'd evidently worked hard on her figure since those days!

As she leaned towards him to answer his question, his eyes were drawn to her cleavage as her breasts pushed together in their gauzy black cups. He had to shake his head to concentrate on her words.

"I know... it's amazing isn't it!" she gushed with a wide smile, "And they pay for the men as well!"

"What?!"

"Well, I do provide a list of possibilities, "she winked at him, "I've got a lot of contacts in the adult film business you know."

"So they pay for the privilege of being fucked on your show and they pay for the men to do it as well?!" added Alchemy in amazement.

Zynn laughed and rocked back in her chair, "I know, what a fantastic business model isn't it?! Mind you, given what they're going to do to her, it's only reasonable that the woman gets to choose them don't you think?!"

"And I'm not short of applicants either!" she added with a wider smile, before movement on the screens caught her attention, "... oh adverts are finishing, looks like we're onto the main event. Mind if I join you? I always feel better with my arms round a man when I'm watching sex in action!"

With that she jumped up from her chair and settled herself across his thighs, one arm around his neck for support. She used the other to point at the new format screen that had come up on the monitor. It now showed an overhead shot of Shirley's semi-naked body but all sorts of additional elements had been added to the sides of the screen. At top right was a big green '0' and underneath was a yellow temperature symbol with the 'mercury' a little over half way up the scale.

Underneath were a series of betting odds with codes against them.

Zynn explained them, "The top right is the 'O' counter... "

"The 'O' counter...?" interrupted Alchemy with a puzzled frown.

"Oh get real Alchemy!" she responded in exasperation "I know you're a man, but what do you think sex and 'O' mean to a woman?!"

"Oh... I see... "

"Exactly, an orgasm count! And underneath that the temperature symbol measures her arousal. As she gets nearer a climax the 'temperature' goes up and it turns from blue to green to yellow to orange and then to red. That's when she's ready to blow!"

Before he could ask, Zynn explained that all the subjects were wearing electronic necklaces that monitored their vital signs and transmitted them in real time to receivers in the control room. Combinations of heart rate, blood pressure and one or two other things were all it took. Alchemy did ask about the 'odds' below the arousal gauge though.

"We give odds on the whole thing. How many orgasms, how quickly, how long does it last, how long to the next one... we even give odds on how long the men will last!"

Alchemy shook his head in admiration, "So you're getting the show practically for free, you're charging people to view over the internet, and then getting them to bet all the way through... wow, impressive!" Then his eyebrows narrowed,"... but sometimes you'll lose on the bets I suppose... "

Zynn laughed and wriggled her bum disturbingly on Alchemy's laps, "Oh you young men are way too gullible. I control the output don't forget. Moving a woman's climax back or forward by a few seconds is child's play! But that's enough of me. Let's watch Shirley get her monies worth! "

As Alchemy looked at the scene in the office again his eyes widened in surprise. It was clear that the 'advert' time had been used productively by the team of intruders. They'd all lost their shoes, socks and pants! Black balaclavas still covered their heads and they still wore their black tops, but below that, nothing but bare skin!

Zynn wriggled her bum again, "God, don't they look big!"

It was true, all three men were sporting huge, powerful looking erections as they came into shot to surround Shirley's bound body. Her eyes were wide and darting urgently from one to another, staring not at their eyes, but at their impressive examples of manhood!

"Okay, you first," said the leader to the man on his right. Shirley's eyes widened even further as she realised that it was finally going to happen, and there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop it!

The big man quickly went round the other side of the table and put his hands under her shoulders, drawing her backwards a few inches so that her head drooped back over the edge of the desk. Then he stood to one side, his stiff member waving at the side of her face which she'd twisted round instinctively to get a better view. Then he surprised Alchemy by leaning forward and drawing the blue scarf out of her mouth. He'd half expected her to begin screaming for help as soon as the gag came out, but no, she just licked her lips, still staring wide eyed at the impressive shaft next to her.

Then he eased it over her face, settling the base over her mouth. Her eyes lit up and immediately she began to kiss the taut skin, licking and tasting him as he slowly drew the stiff erection slowly across her lips. She'd closed her eyes as she let her lips and tongue loose on him, and Alchemy could see how she was imagining every inch that she licked and kissed would feel as it sank deeper and deeper inside her. The air of anticipation was almost tangible!

When her lips finally reached the end of the throbbing pole, she lifted upwards to try and draw him into her mouth, but he wasn't co-operating. He pulled back a little, letting her lick and kiss him at that tender spot, letting her suck in and taste some of his juices, but then he drew quickly away making her sigh in disappointment as he left her side. She strained up her head though to watch him as he worked his way round the desk, her hungry eyes never leaving his bobbing cock. She knew exactly where it was going next and she evidently wasn't going to object!

When he was between her splayed out legs, he slipped his hands under her bare buttocks and drew her forward a little towards him so that her gaping slit was easier to get at. Shirley gave out a long drawn out moan as she felt him push himself between her outer lips, right up against her pink, tingling entrance.

"God, she's nearly there already!" gasped Zynn, excited eyes glued to the screen

Alchemy dragged his eyes to the 'thermometer' and saw that it gone a deep shade of orange, but then the view changed again into split screen. One shot concentrating on Shirley's strained face as she waited for the inevitable, the other had switched to an overhead shot which was now showing the man's big erection pushing at her vagina entrance and Shirley gasped as it started to open her up and ease inside her sopping, hot cavern. Then her eyes closed and she licked her lips again as concentrated on the feel of him penetrating deeper and deeper into her, triggering an avalanche of electric sensations that radiated out from the depths of her pussy.

Maybe recognising the state that she was in, he pushed harder for the last inch or so and brushed his fingers across the top of her slit. Whether it was the feel of being totally filled by his thick cock, or the brief strike across her clit wasn't clear to Alchemy, but whatever it was there was a bell-like sound in the background and the O-Counter slid onto '1' as a long, deep orgasm swept through her!

She'd managed to stifle the little cry of pleasure, maybe still trying to maintain the role play, but her breathing was ragged now as she rode the orgasm to its end. The man had stopped momentarily as well, maybe enjoying the feel of her vagina convulsing around him, but he wasn't going to give her much time to recover! With a grunt he started to work on her, beginning to fuck her with a slow, determined rhythm , his powerfully thighs and buttocks knotting as he thrust hard into her pulsating vagina.

Shirley's face was contorted. She'd hardly got over that first big orgasm, and she was now riding up towards another one! The driving feel of his cock sliding back and forth against her sensitive inner skin showered her with electric feelings that she was struggling hard to control.

"Betting is on a second one almost immediately," Zynn said to Alchemy as she looked at the figures flashing continuously down the side of the screen.

But Shirley was evidently made of strong stuff. Alchemy wondered if she had a target of how long to resist, because she was fighting hard against her inevitably increasing arousal as displayed by the colours on the thermometer symbol. She'd somehow held it in the bright orange, despite her whole body quivering each time he pounded into her. Her head was slowly thrashing from side to side, her eyes tight shut as she hung on and on.

"Wow... impressive," gasped Zynn, "Oh... I'm not sure that's fair!"

There'd been another bell sound and the green counter went to two as she finally succumbed again.

But it hadn't been until the gang leader had leaned over her and taken one of her dancing nipples into his mouth, teeth grasping it as he pulled sharply upwards! Shirley's eyes had snapped open in surprise as the sudden wave of pain and pleasure from a completely unexpected source sent her tumbling over the edge again!

There really was no escape at all from Shirley's torment, and the O Counter was sitting on '5' by the time that the muscular man started to look like as if he was losing control himself. His thrusts got shorter and quicker for the last few minutes, making her quiver even faster under him and when he finally came with a gasp and a big convulsion inside her, she too joined him in that long moment of painful ecstasy!

The bell clanged and the counter went to '6'!

4. Dark Moments in the Batcave

The dark, brooding figure of Batman was hunched over the computer screen in the Batcave. His head was in his hands and Alfred paused at the doorway before continuing into the room, wondering what could possibly have made his master so upset. Especially now, in the early hours of the morning.

He placed the silver tray that he was carrying onto the desk beside the slumped super-hero.

"I thought that you might like some tea sir," he said, keeping his tone as neutral as he could, "... you seem to have been rather busy... "

It was a clear invitation for Batman to confide in his old retainer.

But he couldn't. What could he possibly say? How could Alfred possibly understand? He didn't even ask why his old butler was still up and about in the early hours of the morning. Somehow it was just expected.

"Where is she, Alfred?" he finally said, shaking his head wearily, "I've looked everywhere... absolutely everywhere!"

It was true. After he'd realised that she'd left Wayne Mansion he'd got suited up and started looking. She wasn't answering her mobile, and she'd switched off the automatic tracer that they always carried around with them. Why, it was unheard of!

So he'd gone over to her apartment. No sign of her there. Then he'd started getting reports during the evening that Batgirl was on a one-woman rampage in Gotham town centre. He'd jumped into the Batcar and raced into town, but every time he had a report of her at some precinct or other he was just too late getting there. She'd moved on.

The police reports were worrying as well. Quite a few had said that Batgirl was showing signs of an emotional breakdown of some sort, and many of her 'captures' had been 'damaged'. Even beyond what Batgirl normally did to them!

He'd roamed Gotham for the rest of the night, but found no trace of her and eventually the reports of her sightings dwindled away. He'd had to conclude that she'd finally given up her crusade and had gone to ground somewhere. But where? He'd tried all of her usual haunts without success and finally had to return to the Batcave, just hoping that she'd respond to one of his increasingly fraught messages.

He just couldn't understand it. Perhaps he was scared to understand it? They'd shared a blissful moment together at last and then she'd gone. Just like that. No word of warning. Nothing.

He was staring into space again, trying to find something, anything, that would explain her actions. But nothing would come to mind. Maybe she'd just regretted being with him? Could it be that? She'd seemed keen enough at the time though!

When he spoke at last it was if he was talking to himself, "Where is she? Where? Where?... I can't lose her now... not after... "

Alfred's eyebrows raised just a fraction. He had such good self-control that it was a major admission of his own surprise at Batman's words.

'After what?' he wondered, suddenly worried that Batman might have upset Batgirl in some way. She was a beautiful young woman, but so, so intense. And he knew that they'd squabbled continuously over recent years, but Alfred had never seen Batman respond like this before. He wondered if his master had finally noticed the crush that she so obviously had on him. Everyone else seemed to know!

"Maybe she's with Robin!" Batman suddenly sprang up, grabbing for his mobile phone.

Alfred cleared his throat loudly to stop him in his tracks, "Err, I believe that Master Grayson was planning to spend the night at his errrr girlfriend's place sir... "

"What! He's with Catgirl again... at Catwoman's HQ?" snapped Batman in obvious disappointment, "... well, Batgirl certainly won't have gone there!"

He slumped back into his seat, bleary eyes staring at the phone. Waiting again for the call that never came...

5. Shirley Gets More And Zynn Gets Excited

Alchemy was trying to decide whether he should do something about the hand that had been sliding up his thigh and was about to encounter the bulging evidence of his own arousal.

Madame Zynn's hand had been resting on his leg for a while now as they'd watched the second man taking advantage of the bound 'businesswoman'. He'd started in the same way as the first gang member, letting 'Shirley' lick and kiss his member, stiffening it up in preparation for its primary role in the evolving 'play'.

As he'd walked round to the business end, the camera had zoomed in to Shirley's wide open slit again, her vagina opening a dark cave, still spread wide after the first man had finally withdrawn, her juices combined with his and trickling between her legs.

She'd had time to catch her breath as well as to lick his cock, and although her beautiful breasts still rose and fell mightily as she dragged in air, she looked like she was recovering her composure. But not for long. As soon as he got between her legs, he gripped her waist and planted his full length straight into her, sending the wind sailing out of her again in a long, shuddering moan. After that explosive initiation, it hadn't taken long for the O-Counter to tick upwards again, as the pace of her fucking went up a few notches.

And as the tempo increased, so had the extent to which the hand wandered up his leg and finally, because he'd been too slow to stop it, it slid over the bulge in his fawn slacks and nestled there for a while as Zynn gave out a throaty murmur of approval.

duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers