A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wishes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers

Maybe he hadn't been too slow really he thought, maybe with all thus graphic sex on the screen it was just a natural reaction. After all, they were both consenting adults and although he thought that Zynn could be dangerous, they'd formed a new partnership that was of benefit to them both, so maybe he should just enjoy the fruits of their new understanding?

He let his hand slide up Zynn's waist, over the smooth corset material, reaching higher, feeling Zynn suck in a breath as his hand cupped the thin gauzy material covering her left breast. As he'd imagined before, it felt good! A good handful, soft but not floppy and her dark nipple prodded into the palm of his hand as he slowly massaged her.

Her hand had reacted to Alchemy's response by doing some massaging of its own, and as they watched Shirley's remorseless assault, they could both feel their own excitement rising at about the same rate.

Fortunately, the second man seemed to be running out of steam as well and, although the bell signifying Shirley's ongoing orgasmic torture had been ringing fairly regularly, it looked as if this second bout of fucking was about to draw to a close. Sure enough, the man's buttocks had been tightening as he strove to last longer. Now he knew that he was almost spent, and almost totally withdrew before thrusting hard back in, making her take his full length as he grunted his release and filled her with another load of hot cum just as she cried out yet again to the accompanying sound of the taunting bell!

This time as the man withdrew, the camera focussed on her face. Her wet hair straggled around her sweaty face, her mouth was open as she sucked in air again, her eyes looked almost vacant as she desperately tried to gather her thoughts.

But then the last man was on her. The leader, and probably the biggest of the three in almost every dimension. Shirley had the 'privilege' of licking and kissing him again as before, but she was looking tired now, and the eyes that followed him round the desk were weary. She swallowed hard as he got ready to enter her, cringing almost as she readied herself to take his bigger size, and then almost sobbed in relief as he only slow inserted his massive girth into her fiery wetness. Ever so slowly he slid back and forth inside her for a few moments to let her get used to him, then he leaned over her to whisper.

"I think we'll take our time shall we Shirley. I've got money that says that you can last a lot longer yet!"

"I knew it!" Zynn gasped, "he's going to make her really beg for it now!"

Alchemy wasn't so sure, "She looks knackered Zynn, won't she use the safe word soon to stop him?"

"What 'safe' word?"

"I thought all the bondage sessions had 'safe words' to stop the action?"

"Don't be silly. It's in the girls' contracts. They have to go through the full scenario. I've got a schedule to meet. We can't have wimps stopping the show half way through!"

Alchemy's eyebrows rose, but dropped again quickly as Zynn squeezed the bulge in his pants that she'd caressed now into a distinctly uncomfortable state. She was breathing quite deeply now as she removed Alchemy's hand from her breast.

"Right young man, now that you've got me so worked up, I think that you ought to look after me properly... don't you?"

"Me?" said Alchemy in surprise as she stood and turned towards him, "Zynn I... "

He'd got his mouth open, but no further words came out as he watched her slip her hands inside the corset top and easy out her breasts. They were full and ripe, the dark nipples just asking to be nibbled. At least that was Alchemy's view!

Then she straddled him on the chair, her legs wide enough to draw her panties tight over her sex, which he admired for a few seconds until he felt her hands at his waist, unbuckling his belt!

"Hey...!"

"Oh, shut up and get your lips on these," she laughed huskily as she slid forward on his legs and proffered a beautiful breast to him.

Suddenly he realised that there were other people in the control room. He glanced round, but the other technicians were studiously ignoring them. Presumably they were used to the boss making out with one of her guests! There was another bell sound, and his eyes rested briefly on the monitor again over Zynn's shoulder. Evidently the gang leader had taken Shirley right to the brink, but then held her there, cleverly keeping her just this side of the chasm, making her wriggle and squirm under him as she tried ineffectively to make him finish her. And then, eventually, he'd taken pity and pistoned into her a few times, her cry this time loud enough to catch Zynn's attention.

"Well at least somebody's getting fucked!" she snapped in annoyance as she struggled with his belt.

He leaned forward and drew one of her nipples into his mouth, letting his tongue slide over it and caress it, feeling it harden and stretch. She gasped and then let out a cry of triumph as she opened up his pants. Her hands went straight in, caressing his hardness for a moment before drawing him out. She seemed happy enough with her capture as she drew it up impressively straight. He switched breasts and made her gasp again as he sucked and played with the other nipple. Then her hands were on his head, lifting it up.

"Jesus Alchemy, can't wait for any more of that good stuff. I want you in me... now!"

He hadn't expected her to be ready so fast, but her eyes were alive with excitement as he stared into them, and suddenly he wondered if he'd have time. He put one hand around her bum to hold her as the other squeezed between them and counted out the squares on the front of his suit jacket. The design looked something like the periodic table, but each box covered a pocket which contained one of his 'special' concoctions. Finally he found the right one, slipped his finger inside, felt the cool cream, and then quickly pulled it out, and reached down to run it slowly up the underside of his stiff cock. It stiffened even more in response, and just in time as Alchemy looked down and saw Zynn's fingers drag open the hip bows on her panties and almost rip the material out from between her legs, her eyes widening as she felt the material sliding up through her aroused slit.

Then she'd eased right forward into him, her upper lips searching for his, her tongue straight into his mouth, challenging his to fight back. Her lower lips were spread as she pushed her pussy right up against his vertical pole, groaning at the back of her throat as she rubbed her clit hard up and down against it.

She obviously didn't feel the need to compete against Shirley in the back-ground who was still being tantalised on the end of the gang leaders rampant cock. Zynn seemed to have lost interest in her production as she succumbed to her wanton desires and soon rubbing her clit against him wasn't enough and she lifted herself higher, letting the tip of his erection slide between her legs before sinking gratefully down and with a long sigh, letting him penetrate deep inside her own hot vagina.

She stayed like that for a few minutes, savouring the feel of him filling her, before opening her eyes and looking deeply into his. Her voice was low, husky and ragged a she breathed deeply, "Jesus but you feel good Alchemy! If you do me good and well, I might give you a discount on the price I'm charging you for this job!"

He smiled back into her eyes and gave a quick thrust of his hips upwards, forcing his rampant cock deeper into her. Her eyes closed for a moment as she felt the sudden hot surge radiate out from her pussy, before gasping, "Okay that's settled then, you definitely do get a discount!"

Then she was off, riding him hard and fast! Her hips forcing herself up and down on his rigid pole, her head nestled in his shoulder, arms wrapped around him as she surrendered herself to the sweet feelings that were building remorselessly between her legs.

She seemed to have good stamina as she settled into a steady rhythm, and Alchemy was distracted slightly from his own pleasure as she relentlessly fucked him. He could still see the monitor over Zynn's bucking shoulders. The gang leader had toyed with Shirley for quite some time, make her wait longer and longer for each energy sapping climax. Making them deeper and longer as she lost the will to resist. Then he seemed to realise that she was getting exhausted, her body flopping under him instead of quivering and immediately he began to piston away hard inside, his short, fast thrusts driving her quickly upwards until she cried out again as another long orgasm took her. This time it was her last though, as her tormentor let himself go as well, filling her for a third time with hot seed!

Alchemy grunted as he felt Zynn getting more enthusiastic on him, but glanced at the monitor again. He was trying to see the O-Counter, but he couldn't quite make out the number. He could see that it was well into double figures though and for a fleeting moment hoped that 'Shirely' really had got her monies worth!

But then he had to concentrate on the woman pumping away on his lap. Zynn had finally

brought herself to the brink, gasping in his ear each time she dropped deliriously down on his throbbing cock.. But then she slowed! She was trying hard to stretch out that blissful moment when the orgasm would take her until finally she could hang on no longer and she cried out loudly as she sank right down on him and a long, deep climax finally took her as well.

Alchemy enjoyed the enthusiastic way that she'd ridden him, and the delightful feeling of her convulsions gripping and releasing him. He'd closed his eyes to savour the moment, and hadn't noticed another figure approaching from behind and then dropping into the empty seat beside the coupling pair.

"Oh typical isn't it! I go out and do all the dangerous work and you two just fuck each other's brains out back at base!"

Madam Zynn had slumped down on him as the orgasm took her, but he still felt strong and big inside her. It was always good to know that his special salve was working well! He glanced sideways at the tall, well-built woman covered head to toe in her oyster coloured suit and grinned.

"Hi Octopussy, did you deliver the message then?"

"Oh yes, I certainly did!" she responded in evident satisfaction, "Catwoman's not going to miss it either!"

6. Friend or Foe?

Batgirl couldn't quite understand what was happening.

She felt as though she was being pulled upwards by some relentless force. But it was painful for some reason. Why was that?

She concentrated on the source of the building discomfort, trying to narrow it down. It felt like her chest was being lifted upwards, and then her sleep addled brain finally worked out that it was her nipple that was hurting. Something was pulling and squeezing it!

"Hey!" she gasped as her eyes flashed open.

"Oh... " she added as she realised that she was looking straight into Catgirl's hard hazel eyes. Then she glanced down and saw that Catgirl really did have hold of one of her nipples, gripping it tightly between finger and thumb. She'd already pulled it high, making her breast lift into a kind of pyramid in response, and it was throbbing!

Batgirl realised that she was flat on her back, still in Catgirl's bed, and Catgirl wasn't asleep anymore! Her naked figure was looming threateningly over her and as Batgirl automatically lifted her hand to rescue her trapped nipple, Catgirl quickly gripped the other one and pulled that one upwards too!

"Uh, uh," she snapped nastily, "keep your hands to yourself Bat-Bitch!"

Batgirl recognised her vulnerability and slowly eased her hands back to her side, breathing deeply as she tried to control the mixture of plain and pleasure now radiating from both of her taut, trapped buttons. She tried to reduce the pressure by using her shoulders to ease her chest upwards, but that didn't do any good as Catgirl simply pulled her throbbing nipples even higher!

"Now what the hell do you think you're doing in MY bed you purple jezebel?!"

Batgirl had to think fast. It had been a spur of the moment thing to come here. She'd been so tortured by the traumatic session with Batman that, in her mental exhaustion, she'd finally decided to take a risk. It was looking like a bad decision. Catgirl clearly hadn't forgiven her for taking up with Sister Allison at the hospital!

It was so unfair. It wasn't as though she'd actually dropped Catgirl in favour of the older woman. Catgirl had just got the wrong end of the stick as usual and gone off in a huff. Surely she'd understand if she got a chance to explain?

A sudden, sharp burst of electric signals from her nipples quickly grabbed Batgirl's attention though as Catgirl twisted and squeezed her imprisoned nipples harder. She clearly wanted an answer!

Maybe if she came up with a story about wanting Catgirl's help with something she thought desperately? Maybe... maybe...

But then all the emotional trauma finally got to her again and she felt her eyes fill, tears starting to dribble down her cheek, and suddenly the story of what had happened at Wayne Mansion with Batman came tumbling out. Everything! Every exciting detail until the moment of climax, the moment when he'd torn down the glorious new world that she'd just built for herself!

Catgirl's expression gradually changed from one of hard anger, to surprise, to amazement

and then, finally to concern.

"The bastard!" she said with feeling.

Batgirl was still dragging in great gulps of air, feeling such a sense of release that she'd finally been able to tell someone. She gasped as she realised that Catgirl had released her nipples sometime during her story and now they were just throbbing gently on top of her taut breasts. Catgirl's hands had miraculously appeared on her cheeks, wiping away the tears and caressing the side of her face.

"Oh, you poor thing" she said softly as she bent down to put her lips gently on her forehead, gradually kissing her all over her face, making Batgirl sigh with relief... and pleasure!

It felt wonderful. So nice in fact that her hands automatically lifted at last to caress Catgirl's breasts as they dangled above her own. She felt Catgirl stiffen slightly and sigh as Batgirl found her nipples and began to lightly rub them, feeling them stiffen instantly. Catgirl's breathing had deepened as well, and within seconds, her light, sensitive kisses had changed as she found Batgirl's lips and her tongue forced its way inside Batgirl's mouth at the start of a much longer, sensuous one.

Batgirl gave an inner sigh as she felt her own body respond, the tingling of her nipples spreading to that sensitive spot between her legs as Catgirl eased down onto her, their young, taut breasts squashed together. 'Jesus, it's going to be alright after all!' she thought excitedly as she started to respond to her old lovers movements.

Despite their constant fall-outs, the two young women were experienced lovers, familiar with each other's bodies, familiar with the way to touch and caress in just the right way to pleasure each other.

After Catgirl finally pulled away from the molten kiss, she smiled as she pulled Batgirl's arms above her head, stretching her breasts as her fingers played briefly with a nipple.

She smiled warmly into Batgirl's face as she whispered huskily, "Lie back and let me look after you... " her head quickly dropping down and Batgirl flinched as the playful fingers on her nipple were replaced by playful lips and tongue.

Batgirl closed her eyes as she relaxed and let Catgirl work on her sensitive skin, lapping up the warm feelings that were now starting to flow around her lithe body, replacing all the old tension and stress. It really was amazing how quickly Catgirl's moods changed she thought. Only a couple of days ago, mortal enemies, and now back to being lovers again!

And what a lover! Batgirl squirmed as she felt a hand slide down her flat belly, slip inside the front of her tight black thong, fingers immediately starting to explore her curly little bush before descending lower. This time Batgirl positively shuddered as the searching fingers slid over the lips of her slit, sliding up and down before delving deeper and hitting all Batgirl's most sensitive spots.

She moaned in response as the sweet fire between her legs positively exploded into action.

"Oh God, yes Holly... there... just there... ohhhhhh"

7. Two's Company, Three's...

The bed rocked, and Batgirl, eyes still closed, wondered for a moment how she'd done that. She was in a dreamy state with Catgirl still busy suckling gently at her breasts, her fingers still casually exploring inside Batgirl's pants when another familiar, sleepy voice interrupted her train of thought.

"Hey Holly, what's going on? After you kept me going so long last night, I thought we were going to sleep late today!"

Batgirl's eyes flashed open wide just in time to see another face turn round towards her on the pillow behind Catgirl. His eyes were still looking a little bleary under the black, boyish hair until they recognised her and Dick Grayson's eyes opened as wide as hers.

"Barbara! What are you doing here?"

Then his eyes dropped lower as he watched Catgirl's head bobbing around on Batgirl's taut bosom.

"Oh... " he smiled widely, "... well, I'm glad that you two have made up again at last...!"

Batgirl took in his young, powerfully built frame as he propped himself up on one elbow. Despite her arousal, she was about to reply when Catgirl somewhat reluctantly released Batgirl's nipple and turned towards him.

"Ah, might of know you'd wake up at the most inconvenient of times!"

She was smiling when she said it though and Batgirl felt a pang of jealousy sweep through her as she saw his hand reach out and affectionately run his fingers through her hair. It really was beyond her how two such different personalities had come together and got on so well with each other! But she was glad all the same. Maybe some day it would be her turn to be so happy with someone. And they were willing to share after all!

"So how come...?" questioned Robin again.

"Poor old Batgirl needs some TLC Robin... " started Catgirl and before she could be stopped, she'd summarised the whole tale, including the unhappy ending.

"No... really... WOW!... but surely he didn't mean it?!"

It was typical of Robin to stand up for Batman, but as he saw the hardening expressions of both young women, he realised that the best policy just now was to keep quiet.

"Oh, well... yeah... right... "

Batgirl was still feeling so incredibly horny after being 'warmed up' by Catgirl that she couldn't resist a plea for more, raising an arm and half-heartedly pulling Catgirl back to her.

Catgirl gave Robin a kind of "Well, what else could I do?" expression and started to turn, but Robin hadn't missed the fact that both of them were naked from the waist up and he was enjoying the sight!

"I could always provide a bit of TLC as well you know," he said with some enthusiasm, "... you know I've always had a soft spot for Batgirl!"

Catgirl gave him an old-fashioned look and quickly reached under the covers, slipping her hand inside his boxer shorts.

"That 'soft spot' seems pretty hard to me!" she said sternly as she let her fingers run tantalisingly over his big erection.

He gave her a sweet smile in return. Sometimes with Catgirl it was best to let her take the lead, and he knew that she knew what he wanted!

She studied his eyes for a long few minutes, before turning to Batgirl who'd been watching the exchange with a puzzled, frustrated frown.

"I think that he wants to give you his own version of TLC Batgirl," she said with small smile finally reappearing and lighting up her face, "... you know, the Thrust Like Crazy type... "

duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers