A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wishes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"Fuming?" suggested Catgirl.

"No... shattered and frustrated... " she sighed, "... well fuming as well of course! I just don't understand how I could be overcome so easily. It's embarrassing!!"

She stared at the rolled up 'paper' on the desk with a look of hatred, "And having that THING stuck up my snatch the whole time was so, so weird. I mean, I'm not exactly unfamiliar with dildos I'm sure you'll agree... " she looked up and Catgirl nodded her agreement. She'd have said that Natasha was a master of the type!

"... I mean I can handle them pretty well without getting too aroused if I want to, but for some reason that THING just kept on firing me up all bloody night! God knows how many orgasms I had in the end!!"

Catgirl wasn't sure whether to look sympathetic or not. After all, Natasha wouldn't normally complain about that sort of thing! She looked at the roll of plastic more carefully though. It seemed to be giving off the faintest of a yellow glow. Natasha was right, it looked distinctly... weird!

Catwoman interrupted her train of thought though, business-like as usual.

"Okay Natasha, so you didn't see anything, there's no sign of a break in and the security cameras didn't pick anything up... " she stopped and her eyebrows seemed to narrow under the black cowl as she switched her gaze, "... except of course Batgirl... heading for your bed Catgirl!"

"Wow, Batgirl is here?" said Natasha in surprise.

"Not now! I've thrown her out!" said Catwoman harshly.

Catgirl was on the defensive again, worried about the implications of that last remark, "She wouldn't Catwoman... and anyway... she was in bed with me... "

Natasha looked at Catgirl speculatively, "You know, it's only a few days ago that we gave her a really big going over Catgirl. Your idea remember?! And I bet she's guessed who did it by now... she'd have motive... and if you were asleep at the time... "

Catwoman was nodding, but before she could speak, Catgirl jumped in, "No, no, she really wouldn't... she came to me because she was an emotional wreck. It was all Batman's fault!" And she went on to describe what had happened at Wayne Mansion the day before.

She knew that it was a mistake as soon as she'd finished.

Catwoman had had a dubious expression on her face at the start, but as the story progressed she'd moved on to surprise, amazement, anger and then, finally, a look of triumph! She literally roared with laughter, and even Natasha, after all that she'd been through, had broken out in a wide grin!

"So," gasped Catwoman eventually in between little chuckles, "... after you'd abused her for the umpteenth time she went back to Batman, finally seduced him after all these years of trying and when he came inside her, it was MY name he shouted out!! Oh that's rich... " she laughed before adding nastily,"... and just what Bat Bitch deserves... she should know by now. Batman's mine... whenever I want him!!"

Catgirl pursed her lips. She loved Catwoman dearly, but sometimes her lack of empathy with others frustrated her, ""Whatever!" she snapped angrily, "I still say it wasn't her that did this... she wasn't capable of planning anything like this the way that she was feeling!"

Catwoman's eyebrows rose at this spirited response, "Mmmm Catgirl, so you really are back together again are you?... You're mad you know, that girl is an emotional time bomb!... Still, if it wasn't Bat Bitch, then we've got a serious problem on our hands... read me that message again Natasha."

Natasha picked up the plastic sheet gingerly before reading the chilling words, written in big, black capital letters.

CATWOMAN AND YOUR FELLOW GOTHAM SO-CALLED SUPER-HEROINES - YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED! - YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR ALL OF YOUR PAST SINS - WE'LL BE TAKING YOU DOWN SOON - STRAIGHT INTO THE GROUND!!

As she looked up, Catgirl could see a trace of smile spread across Natasha's lips.

"Well, it looks like we've really upset somebody now! I wonder who it could be?"

Catgirl's eyes switched to Catwoman's and she could read what she was thinking.

It was going to be a long, long list of suspects!

To Be Continued...

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers