A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wishes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

Batgirl's eyes widened as she finally understood. Catgirl was actually offering the services of Robin, who'd always fancied Batgirl anyway. And it wasn't as if they hadn't made love as threesome before, and the thought of another man inside her rather than Batman was actually incredibly attractive all of a sudden. Especially Robin, who'd never felt like a threat to her. But even so, in front of Catgirl?

She looked again into Catgirl's eye's, checking for some sort of catch, but there was still just concern, and a hint of resignation. That was enough!

"God, yes!!" she gasped as she reached out for Robin.

They all laughed as she pulled him into her arms, planting her lips on his. She felt Catgirl's hands down below grasping her thong and dragging it down her legs, and then they moved over to Robin and his shorts soon went the same way. She felt his big, hard erection pressed hard against her tummy and suddenly she seemed to go crazy. She just couldn't wait as she slid her hips under him, opened her legs wide and manoeuvred herself so that the tip of his rampant cock was just where it needed to be before wrapping her legs around his back and letting out a long low moan as he took the hint and eased himself into her oily wet vagina!

He held back for just a second before pushing firmly into her and she gasped as she felt how big he was, how much he filled her, the electric response he triggered from inside her. Then he was moving, steadily. Too slow!!

"Faster Robin, harder... deeper!" she wailed, just looking for that elusive release now as her body gradually tightened from within. He responded and she gasped again. This was just as good as Batman she thought triumphantly... maybe better! Her hips were rocking back and forward under him as she responded to his driving thrusts. Soon he really was going like crazy and Batgirl was loving every second of it. Then she felt something pushing between then over her chest and suddenly there was the heavenly feeling of Catgirl's lips on her nipples again!

It was all too much and with a short sharp cry, she was sent bowling over the edge of a long, deep orgasm. It had come so quickly that she'd been taken by surprise. She was almost disappointed, but not when she realised that Robin and Catgirl were still working on her, still stimulating her, still fucking her! She knew not how long they all lasted before a second, even bigger, satisfying climax overwhelmed her, just as she felt Robin finally exploding deep inside her in sympathy and filling her with his hot juices.

As Robin slowly withdrew and flopped down alongside her, Batgirl was only slowly coming round. She felt spent, but strangely elated. This had been just what she needed to expunge Batman from her thoughts. This was where she wanted to be with Catgirl laying on one side and Robin on the other, arms wrapped around each other. Bliss!

Then she was brought straight back to Earth by a loud rapping noise on the bedroom door!

8. A Summons from Catwoman

The three of them jumped at the sudden noise, and they looked at each other in alarm at the sound of a sinister voice from outside.

"Catgirl! You in there?! Get moving, we've got a problem!"

Just as the door was bursting open, Catgirl managed to grab the sheet and pull it up over them, pushing Batgirl down under the covers.

"Oh good grief Catgirl, is HE here again?!" Catwoman snapped as she strode over to the bed, staring at Robin, her shiny black suit matching the tone of her voice, "haven't you got fed up with him yet?!"

Robin pursed his lips but wisely didn't open them.

"We've been through this before Catwoman," snapped Catgirl as she lifted herself up, bare breasts rising as she inhaled deeply, "I'll chose who I entertain in here!"

Under the covers, Batgirl sucked in a deep breath of her own. She hadn't heard anyone talk like that to Catwoman before. At least not anyone still walking on two legs! She held her breath waiting for the response, but it never came.

Instead she was shocked to feel strong, gloved hands slide under the covers and grab her ankles. Then she was yanked strongly downwards, sliding quickly down the bed on her bum, under the sheet until she finally shot out over the end of the bed and ended up in a naked heap on the floor!

"Okay Catgirl," hissed Catwoman, "Robin I can almost accept because he's harmless, but I really draw the line at you letting Bat-Bitch into my headquarters... what's got into you?!!"

"Hey!" protested Robin a little diffidently.

"How did you know?" gasped Catgirl in surprise.

Catwoman nodded at the pile of purple and yellow garments piled on the floor beside the bed.

"It doesn't take much of a detective Catgirl," she snarled as she stepped back, her hand going to the nasty black, coiled bull-whip resting on her hip.

"NO!" shouted Catgirl in alarm.

Batgirl had finally had time to compose herself though and she jumped up, feet spread apart her weight low down as she took up a fighting stance, strong muscular thighs tightened and ready to spring. She knew that she wouldn't stand much chance, naked against that bull-whip, but she was ready to give it a go!

"I broke in Catwoman, Catgirl had nothing to do with it! And don't think I'm scared of you, you black moggie! I'm ready for you!!"

Catwoman's hand paused as she rested it on the whip, glaring at Batgirl, before her eyes rose to the ceiling.

"My God, as if I don't have serious things to worry about! And what do you think you're going to do about it? You're leaking!" as she finished her eyes dropped to Batgirl's curly pussy.

Batgirl couldn't help but look down and she was mortified to see the mixture of Robin's and her own juices trickling down one thigh. And by the time she'd recovered and looked up again, Catwoman was back at the door.

"You've got ten minutes and I want to see you in my office Catgirl. And if those two are still around I'll set the Kittens on them!!"

Then she stormed out, slamming the door behind her!

Three faces were left staring at each other in shock.

"Wow, she really does look upset this time!" said Robin as he climbed out of bed and dragged his shorts on, "Come on Batgirl, get dressed. We'd better get out of here."

Batgirl wasn't quite so keen to go. She looked round at Catgirl, who was still looking shocked at the harsh exchange with the woman who'd looked after for all these years after picking the young tearaway up off the streets. Batgirl hated Catwoman for most things, but she knew how much Catgirl looked up to her.

She crossed to the bed and hugged her, "It's my fault Catgirl. I always seem to set her off don't I? Don't worry about it."

Her newly re-found best friend finally sighed, let Batgirl go and shrugged.

"Well something's got her wound up, that's for sure. I'd better go see what she wants," she added as she started to pull on her own clothes.

By now, Robin had dragged on his suit, and was eyeing the door nervously, "Come on Batgirl, let's get moving. I absolutely don't fancy being entertained by Catwoman's Kittens again. Last time they got hold of me my cock was sore for weeks afterwards!"

The two young women smiled at each other and Batgirl quickly dressed as well. When they were all at the suite door and ready to go, they all hugged and kissed quickly. The threesome were back!

"I'll meet you at your place later Batgirl," said Catgirl enthusiastically as they parted, "I don't think that it's too healthy for you round here!"

9. Two Deadly Enemies and a Businesswoman

Alchemy was drinking a coffee, when Madame Zynn finally reappeared in the control room.

It was more or less deserted now. The 'Shirley' show had finished hours ago and all the technical staff had packed up and left. Alchemy had been surprised at the end, after the live transmission had finished, at how tender the three big men had been in releasing their captive from her spread-eagled position across the desk. They'd gently untied her arms and legs, letting the exhausted woman slowly come round before easing her unsteadily onto her feet again. Another woman had appeared from nowhere with a warm, wet towel and whilst Shirley relaxed back into the leaders strong arms, she'd used it to soothe her sore looking breasts and pussy, wiping away the sweat from her aching muscles. After she'd finished, Shirley was looking stronger again and she wrapped herself in a soft looking robe. The three men hugged her and kissed her again, equally gently before dressing and leaving. Unbelievably, Alchemy was sure that Shirley was trying to prolong the last hug with the leader. Surely she couldn't be ready for more he thought in amazement!

Zynn flopped down into the chair next to the one occupied by his oyster suited companion.

"God knows how he does it Octpussy! I was trying so hard to make him come, but he just kept on going and going! I'm absolutely frigging shattered!!"

Alchemy's smile widened. He'd spent a long time perfecting the many concoctions hidden in his suit and the one he'd used to 'enhance' his erection and stamina was one of his favourites. For all the right reasons! Not that either of his two partners in crime knew what he'd done, and he had no intention of stopping them ramping up his reputation in that department!

"Mmmmm, well maybe I'll give you a go too when this is all over Alchemy, but now we've got to concentrate on the task in hand!"

Alchemy glanced over at Octopussy and smiled. He had a feeling that that would be an experience not to be forgotten. She was a tall, powerfully built woman, with big, strong thighs and her shiny suit did little to disguise her substantial bosom. The suit was plain apart from a dark grey belt that ran round her waist, fastened by a round, bright red clasp. In the centre of the clasp was a grey caricature of a smiling octopus!

The business end of her suit was behind her though, where a kind of back-pack was built into the suit from her shoulders downwards. It made her look a little misshapen, but it was the main source of her power and Alchemy knew to be wary of the tentacles that she could shoot out and inflict damage on her victims. He'd helped her design and make them!

As if to demonstrate, one shot out now and smoothly slid under Alchemy's chair.

"Hey, stop that!" he cried out in alarm as the tip of the tentacle appeared between his legs, slid up his thigh and began to rub up against his manhood.

Octupussy's laugh was loud and long as he wriggled away to escape!

He looked back at her with a frown. He was never quite sure about Octopussy's moods. He hated their common target in a kind of cold, logical way because of what had happened to his father. Octopussy though hated in a much deeper, more emotional way. Sometimes he thought that her experiences with Catwoman had left her completely deranged!

Madame Zynn looked at the two of them warily. Her involvement was purely of the financial kind. Alchemy had promised to provide her with some sell-out shows for her Internet Channel, and after he'd explained his plans she'd readily agreed. It was a bit risky, but with some good marketing she was expecting to make a killing on this one!

That reminded her of something, "I didn't mention anything about giving you a discount did I Alchemy? Sometimes, when I'm being shafted I say the strangest things!"

"I think it got to about twenty percent by the time of your fifth orgasm Zynn" he replied nonchalantly.

She laughed, "Now I know you're kidding... I never go above five!!"

10. An Unusual Way To Deliver a Message

Catgirl paused outside the door to Catwoman's plush office. She'd got suited up in her slinky black and pink costume. The tight fitting material made her feel good, but she was still a little hesitant. She still didn't understand what had triggered the outburst earlier. It wasn't like Catwoman to lose it like that.

She decided to knock and waited for Catwoman to answer before entering.

Her mentor was pacing about behind the utilitarian metal desk, looking disturbed, distracted and distinctly annoyed. It didn't look promising!

"Natasha's gone missing Catgirl. She didn't turn up for our morning ops briefing. It's not like her. She's been my most reliable Operations Chief for ages. I'm worried about her. Nobody's seen her since they got back in the early hours this morning."

Catgirl was confused,"'... They?'"

"Oh, she'd been out with some of the Kittens to that new Goth club in town last night. The Kittens swear that she was alright when they all got back. Most of them continued to party as usual, but Natasha said that she'd go to bed early to be ready for our morning meeting. Now she's just disappeared. Nobody knows where she is and we've turned the place upside down!"

Catwoman paused, an idea surfacing as her penetrating steel blue eyes bored into Catgirl, "... she didn't join you in your room did she?... " But then, as Catgirl's eyebrows rose in surprise, Catwoman pursed her lips before continuing,"... no, no she wouldn't... at least not with Robin and that purple suited horror already in your bed!"

Catgirl's mouth opened to reply, but she decided to stay quiet. She'd had plenty of romps in her bed with Natasha, and it wasn't a big surprise that Catwoman probably knew about them, but she really didn't want to get her back onto the subject of Batgirl again!

Having run out of steam, Catwoman finally slumped down into her big, executive chair, leaned back and dropped her black booted feet onto the desk, looked back at her young side-kick, saw the confusion on her face and her voice mellowed.

"Sorry Holly. I know it's not your fault... I'm really worried about her though. Something's going on. There are whispers on the streets. Nothing specific, but they seem to imply a threat of some kind!"

Catgirl was relieved at the softer words and switched her sharp mind to the problem in hand.

"You have checked your private conference room I suppose?" she asked, more just to contribute than in expectation of success. Surely they'd already looked there?

Catwoman looked at the side door and the widows down one side of her office. The window blinds were shut so you couldn't see into it. Her response was slow and thoughtful, "Well no, I don't think we have. No one can get in here but me so it never... "

Then she jumped up, pulled out a grey remote from a desk drawer and hit a button. Both of them heard the click of the side door unlocking.

"She can't be... " Catwoman said slowly as they went over and pulled open the door.

Yes she could!

Catgirl stopped in amazement at the sight that greeted them as Catwoman switched on the light. The room was fairly long, but narrow, dominated by a big wooden table and surrounded by soft chairs to seat ten people.

On the table, at it's very centre was Natasha.

She was staring back at them. Her eyes, despite looking weary, were as fiery as ever. She looked like she was desperate to say something, but that was clearly difficult given the tight red ball gag that filled her straining mouth!

She wasn't moving much either. Largely because she'd been hog tied!

Her arms had been drawn painfully underneath her and fastened to her ankles which had been pulled back under her bulging buttocks. Her knees strained outwards and her hips thrust up high in the air. She was balanced precariously on her shoulders and at first Catgirl wondered why she hadn't fallen sideways into a more comfortable position. Then she realised the problem. The bound woman was chained to the ceiling!

She was still wearing the stylish black trouser suit and white blouse that she must have gone to the club in. It wasn't all quite in the right places though. Her jacket had been pushed back over her shoulders and the white blouse ripped open and hanging in tatters next to it. The lacy cream bra that usually looked after her pert 34B bust was also failing in its duty, wrapped now up around Natasha's neck.

Her flared trousers were rumpled, down below her knees and the bra matching, dainty cream panties were stretched wide. Not around her hips either, but around her knees, leaving her trimmed, naked pussy thrust high in the air for all to see!

And that's where the chains came in. Small, and silvery, the end was tied to a smoke alarm in the ceiling. It came down to a ring about half way to poor Natasha's straining midriff and then split off into three taut, smaller chains that stretched down to two fierce looking clamps that were pulling at Natasha's dark pink nipples. The third strand aimed straight for her pussy and disappeared into her dark, oily slit. Catgirl instantly had a pretty good idea what that was connected to!

The way that Natasha's half naked body had been trussed up was clearly designed to inflict maximum discomfort, and also to ensure that any movement would trigger a swift response from her nipples and clit. Catgirl's pussy almost flinched in sympathy as she wondered for a fleeting second just what it must feel like!

"Oh my God, Natasha!" cried out Catwoman, as they moved forward quickly after their initial shock to attend to their comrade. Catgirl quickly got her fingers round her head searching to unfasten the ball-gag. Catwoman meanwhile had set about releasing the clamps holding her upright, just as Natasha's face started to shake in horror, her eyes almost crossing as the ball gag finally came away.

"No Catwoman... no... .noooooooooooooooooo... Oh my God!... ahhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Catgirl was cradling Natasha's sweat covered head as felt the orgasm surge relentlessly through her friend's strained body. The combined effect of blood rushing back into her stretched nipples and clit had hit her so hard that she'd gone straight over the edge, tired as she undoubtedly appeared to be!

Catgirl cradled her head for a little longer as her breathing gradually returned to normal. Catwoman was cursing as she reached down to the ropes binding her wrists and ankles, but Natasha was shaking her head and looking pleadingly at Catgirl, "No, Catgirl, please, get IT out first! It's been driving me mad all night!!"

Catgirl was a little nonplussed at first but then something about Natasha's dark, puffy slit caught her attention. There was definitely something there that shouldn't have been! She moved between her splayed out legs, carefully eased aside her nether lips and saw a small circular tube just peeping out of her juicy pink opening.

Her eyes widened and she saw Natasha's hips tense as she carefully teased out the hollow tube a little before slowly drawing it fully out. It was covered liberally in her inner juices and slid out quite easily, to an accompanying long, drawn out sigh as Natasha felt her vagina finally give up its little secret.

Catgirl carefully held up the eight inch tube as, now that it was unconstrained, it began to unfold magically in her hands, and then her eyebrows really rose as she realised that it was a type of flexible, waterproof plastic sheet used to write messages on! She passed it to Catwoman.

"SOMEBODY's going to pay dearly for this!!" snapped Catwoman harshly after glancing at the paper before throwing it irritably onto the table and concentrating on pulling off the last of Natasha's bindings and holding her tenderly in her strong arms as she slowly stretched her friend out and released the tension in those aching muscles.

11. Handling A Threat

Later, after poor Natasha had had time to wash and shower, the three of them convened back in the conference room for a council of war.

"So Natasha, you've no idea who attacked you?" asked Catwoman again, leaning forward from the head of the table.

"Not a clue," replied Natasha angrily, resplendent now in a short terry night robe, "I'd just opened my bedroom door and suddenly the lights went out - literally! Next thing I knew, I was trussed up on the conference table like a turkey. I'm absolutely... " She struggled to get the words out.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers