A Debt Repaid, Plus Interest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhh... sssso... big... " moaned 18, her body arching against the glass in rapturous applaud, and eyes widening to the size of saucers as she felt his imposing girth filling her to the brim, stretching her as only he could.

"Ughhh... so tight... ohhh yea... now prepare, Android, to feel the ultimate power of a Sayain." Grinning wolfishly, he tightened his hold on her rump before drawing back until he was almost completely withdrawn, only to lunge forward hard enough to make the screen rattle, impaling her fully.

"Oohhhh... give it to me... come on... I want it... I want it!" she panted in a lustful tone, grinding wantonly against him as he repeated the motion, literally pounding her against the fogged glass as his hips began to snap in long deep strokes.

Relishing the exquisite tightness of her channel, Gohan held nothing back and quickly established a hard, fast rhythm that had him slamming into her with wild abandon. He could feel her inner-walls clenching around his length and the sensation drew a guttural growl from him each time he plunged into her depths, the wet smack of his pelvis slapping against her shapely buttocks echoing around the cubicle.

"Ahh... take me... ohhh... mmm-take me!" moaned 18, her beautifully manicured nails almost clawing at the glass as his primal pace slammed her repeatedly against the barrier; causing it to rattle in its framing and her sensitive nipples to drag across the deceivingly rough surface. Yet it was not nearly as cold as it had been a minute ago, and she could feel a heat gathering in her centre that had nothing to do with the spray still splashing her midriff. Kami he was good! "Ohhh-yesss... it's so good... you're doing-oh-my-god... doing so much better than last time... ugh-yesss... I love it... I love it!"

"Videl... ughh... Videl gives me plenty of practise." he grunted, his breath catching at the mention of his girlfriend and his eyes flashed with a hint of teal as the sudden mental picture of her in 18's place almost pushed him over the edge. Feeling the familiar pressure gathering in the base of his spine, he knew he was almost done and slipped one hand around her waist, underneath her straining belly to cup her gyrating mound.

Unprepared for the sudden stimulation, 18's lips parted in a silent scream as callus roughened fingers sought out her clitoris, squeezing the slickened bud in such a way that she thought she might explode as mini-shocks of pleasure rippled through her nerve system. Her knees began to tremble and her body shook to his powerful rhythm as a fire ignited within the deepest part of her being, feeding on her pleasure and spreading outward with his every thrust until the inferno had swallowed her entirely; and all she could do was scream though no words came out.

Feeling her walls quaking around his engorged shaft, Gohan didn't resist and embraced his prolonged release as her body convulsed against him. With one last Herculean effort, he plunged into her depths, his back arching and a booming howl echoing from his lips as he felt the Android's muscles tightening around his swelling organ before his seed erupted inside her.

Breathing hard and trembling despite the heat of the spray beating down upon them, they clung together until the shocks of their respective orgasms had passed before staggering apart. His desire stated, if only for the moment, Gohan turned and quickly shut the water off before amusedly taking in the state of the shower. The white marble walls had crumpled and cracked beneath their forceful endeavours and there were scratches clearly etched into the glass. There would be some interesting questions in the morning...

"So what's your plan?"

****************

Freshly dried and dressed in his spare suit, Gohan could barely keep the satisfied smirk from his lips as he made his way down the last of Capsule Corp's many stairwells, through the open glass doors and out into the rose garden towards the party. Tugging gently at his already unbuttoned colour, he did his best to look normal as he weaved a path through yet more waiters towards the festivities, pausing only to hear the heartfelt apologies of the old man who had inadvertently dressed him in side orders.

Yet his smile faded as he approached the mass of people. The mood had changed; the band had ceased playing and there was a frosty note of fear in the air that could only foretell of one thing, something that could strike down even the strongest of Saiyan warrior.

The all-consuming rage of Son Chichi!

Silently praying that whatever had caused his dear sweet mother to get angry had nothing to do with him, Gohan pushed on. Yet with every step, his shoes felt heavier and he was sure he could feel a cold sweat trickling down his brow as he edged between a dumbstruck Yamcha and a wide three-eyed Tien. He could defiantly discern a woman's shouting, the familiar tone sent a shiver of fear down his spine

Moving silently through the tightly packed mass, he did his best not to draw attention to himself. Keeping at least two people between him and the source of the commotion, his eyes flickered over the heads of the Z-fighters until he finally spotted Videl standing idle, leaning against a bust of Dr Briefs at the edge of the crowd besides a blooming rosebush. Now all he had to do now was get her away from here, and up to the privacy of his bedroom. How hard could that be?

Using his incredible speed to cross the breadth separating them in less than a heartbeat, he crept upon the girl from behind before wrapping his arms around her narrow waist, his teeth descending to nibble the curve of her neck.

"Gohan!" Videl squeaked, almost jumping out of her skin as she felt his lips upon her person, too lost in her own thoughts to notice his approach, and moaning lowly as he worked his magic upon her. "Mmm-no, stop, someone might see."

"Hmmm... when has that ever stopped us?" he growled, his voice low and huskily with desire as he surrendered to the moment, causing her to shiver as his sharp canines nibbled her tendons. Slowly, his hands moved lower, her knees all but turning to jelly under his touch.

"Yes-mmm-but this isn't like before... "she ushered hotly; very much aware that there was barely a hair's distance between her and the encircling crowd. Although it was true that this wasn't the first time they had risked a little bit of public intimacy, never before had they been so surrounded. One stray glance and the game would be at an end.

"Well then... " he began, before moving his lips down to where her neck met the shoulder, causing her to gasp as he flicked his tongue over her collarbone. "Why don't we move this upsta... "

"GOHAN!"

Stilled, Gohan felt his blood run cold with terror as an all-too familiar voice hollered his name. Releasing an equally startled Videl, he slowly turned to find his Mother standing behind them with her hands on her hips, dressed in a traditional Kimono of vibrant purple silk, and giving him such a furious look that he almost prayed Cell and Kid Buu would come back to life. He would rather fight a thousand battles against the diabolical duo, than endure the terror to come.

"Um... Hi mum... " Gohan stuttered, turning a bright shade of crimson as he realised almost all of the Z-warriors now had their gaze fixed on them. Vegeta was smirking, Bulma looked torn between laughter and tears while Hercule seemed about ready explode inadmissible fury.

Chichi was plainly unamused by her son's antics. "Young man," she began, her voice holding a note of warning that by itself was enough to make the youth tremble. "Just what do you think you are doing?"

"Well... um... you... see I... " he stuttered, suddenly a loss for words. "I thought... that I could... well... um... convince Videl to... um... "

"Oh Kami Gohan!" she exclaimed, quickly catching her eldest son's meaning. "I swear you are worse than your father sometimes, couldn't you at least wait until the party was over before trying to maul the poor girl?"

At this, the couple turned as red as a pair of ripe tomatoes but they were saved from further embarrassment by the cheerful voice of Son Goku calling out victoriously "Chichi! We've finally caught them!"

Gohan had never been so pleased to see his father. Seeming to forget her firstborn, if only for the moment, Chichi whirled around in fresh fury and following her gaze, Gohan had to resist the urge to laugh. Despite their years of opposition, both Piccolo and Goku were again united in struggle, one far more terrible than they had ever imagined, keeping a grasp upon two frantic demi-Sayains. Goten and Trunks wore matching looks of terror and were obviously doing everything in their power to escape the adults' grasps. Krillin was making up the rear, walking briskly behind the alien quartet with the Brief's newest family member, a Golden Retriever named Shadow, snapping at his heels. He had been an early birthday present for Trunks and, although still technically a puppy; the canine was nearly a height with the former monk.

Making a mental note to buy both Trunks and Goten something special later on, Gohan once more seized Videl in his arms and vanished into the building.

*******************

Kicking the door shut behind them, Gohan spun the girl around and caught her smaller lips in a searing embrace. Aided by her surprised, his sly tongue delved hungrily inside her orifice, teasingly running across the roof of her mouth before passionately dancing with hers. Even through the many layers of cloth dividing them, the Saiyan could feel the heat radiating from her core, its exquisite warmth making him almost drunk with passion as he ran his hands up and down the gentle curve of her spine.

Responding to his ravenous touch, Videl moaned as sparks of desire kindled along her nerves, feeding the blazing heat already ragging inside her as she kissed him back with equal hunger. It felt like her senses had gone into overdrive and as their tongues passionately danced; all she could think was how good he tasted. Her hands ran over his shoulders, memorising the familiar contours and moaning hotly as she felt the incredible wall of muscle pressing against her soft bosom. One of her legs rose, wrapping seductively around his lower back, drawing him closer. She could feel the length of his arousal pressing against her lower body and knew how badly he wanted her. However, Videl wasn't ready to surrender to him just yet. He had had his fun, but now it was her turn to punish him for making her wait.

She wriggled purposefully against him, her hand creasing down his front until Gohan had to bite back a surprised moan as he felt her angelic fingers slipping under the hem of his shirt to pet his taut abdomen, her lightest touch setting every fibre of his being ablaze with longing. 'Damn you Videl!' he growled inwardly, but lacked the conviction to stop her.

Delighted by his lack of resistance; Videl dragged her lips from his before darting forward and seizing the lobe of his ear between her teeth, making the large male hiss as she gently bit down on the fleshy mound before running the tip of her tongue across the sensitive air behind his ear. She moaned giddily, drinking in the slightly salty cocktail of flavours, the masculine taste of his skin flooding her senses.

Growling in pleasure, Gohan couldn't restrain himself and bucked against her, his large hands all but crushing her to him, drawing a surprised moan from the dark haired beauty as he ground their pelvises together. Relishing her sounds of pleasure, he trailed his hands down the curve of her spine to take a hold of her backside; giving her delectable rump a firm squeeze as he rocked his hips into hers, imitating the age old dance of coitus and sending pulse after pulse of mind numbing ecstasy rocketing through her petite body.

Taken by the rush of desire, neither of the seemed to notice, or even care, when they banged against one of the bedroom's six walls. Taking the majority of the blow across his back, Gohan took advantage of Videl's distraction to twist his ear free before dipping down to once again devour her small mouth while slipping a hand beneath her dress, making the girl moan against his lips. Deepening the kiss so to keep her attention fixed on his lips, and not o what his fingers were up to, he lightly trailed his along up her smooth thighs until he reached the burning heat of her core. 'Not wearing any underwear, you little minx!'

Surprised by the sudden feeling of his thick fingers parting her delicate folds, Videl broke the kiss and threw her head back in delight, moaning hotly as Gohan began to suckle her pulse spot; slowly sliding a finger inside her while rubbing her sensitive clit with his thumb. Lighting kindled behind her irises at the smallest contact with the bud and her luxurious locks of black satin fell across her face as she arched against his touch, his name echoing from her lips in a pleasure-fuelled scream.

Inserting a second finger, he felt her walls tensing around him before she began rocking insistently against his palm as he flexed and curled the invading digits, seeking out her sweet spot. The motions made her cry out inaudibly and her smaller hands etched lines into his muscular back as white-hot pleasure surged through her every time the rough pad of his thumb the engorged nub of her clitoris; driving the girl closer and closer to the brink. Sensing the tension building within her, Gohan grinned wickedly against her neck and gave the reddening skin a fluttering lick before inserting a third finger into her burning depths.

"Fuck!" Videl gasped before trembling with sudden ecstasy as the dam within her broke and the orgasm thundered through her like a tsunami. Holding her close until the storm passed and she went limp in his arms, Gohan withdrew the sodden digits before carrying her across the room and gently laying her down upon the king size bed.

Feeling her heartbeat easing, he placed a soft kiss on her forehead before whispering, "I'll be right back... "

*****************

"Where the fuck is that no-good Saiyan!" roared Videl, absent-mindedly pacing the length of the room in her fury. It had already been 30 minutes, and Gohan had most certainly not come 'right back' from wherever it was he had run off to. Completing another track of the considerably sized bedroom, she shot a glance at the digital clock on the bedside table and saw, to her fury, that it was almost midnight.

'Damn him!' she thought angrily. Although she had long since grown accustomed to her boyfriend's persistent tardiness, when Gohan had invited her and her dad to this party, she had not expected to spend half the night just waiting for him to come back and ravish her. 'You'd think that a genius like Gohan might at least have known it was a bad to keep a horny girl waiting, especially when she is pregnant with his child.'

Yes. As of 48 hours ago, Videl Satan had officially confirmed she was an expectant mother.

Of course, she had been shocked when the good doctor gave her the news about the foetus developing in her womb, but she wasn't at all sorry. Robbed of her beloved mother at a very young age, she had always wanted to start a family; and Gohan was the love of her life. Although they had not known each other for very long, Videl knew, with every fibre of her being, she would only grow to love the hybrid more with each passing day. Even so, she was still going to make him pay.

'I swear your daddy is not going to know what hit him... ' Videl thought, a small smile suddenly spreading across her lips as she lovingly rubbed her flat stomach, letting the soothing creases calm her storm, before turning on her heel and walking over to the minibar that dominated one corner of the room. Ignoring the selection of beers, ciders and well-aged wines, she drew out a bottle of water and some ice cubes, filled a half-pint glass to the brim before taking a long sip.

She had almost drained the glass when she heard a trio of loud knocks on the bedroom door. Guessing it was Gohan, coming to apologise and finish what he started, she set the glass back on the bar before moving to the barrier.

"Where the fuck have been-" she roared without thinking, hastily throwing open the oaken door to find Android 18 standing before her, clad in a halter style evening dress of black silk that emphasised her hour glass figure and voluptuous bosom. "Oh-umm-sorry 18." Videl muttered in a hasty apology, , looking away as embarrassment stained her checks crimson. "I thought you were Gohan."

"So I gathered." the older woman replied, a smirk playing across her lips as she cocked an eyebrow in amusement. "Your boyfriend is downstairs, apparently Chichi wasn't too impressed with the show the pair of you put on and wished to discuss the matter. He asked me to keep you company until he could escape."

"Ohhh... well-um... okay... please come in." Videl muttered, stepping aside to let the Android pass before shutting the door. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"No, I'm fine thanks," replied 18, not looking back as she made her way across the room and over to the king size bed. Not the type to wait for permission, she made herself comfortable on the bouncy mattress before motioning for her to sit beside her. Surprised by her forwardness, the younger girl complied but made sure to keep at least an arm's reach between them. They sat in awkward silence as each waited for the other to make the first move, neither willing to be the one to break the ice.

All too aware of 18's lingering gaze, Videl nervously cleared her throat before turning away, looking anywhere but at her inert companion. For reasons she could not explain, she had always felt uneasy around the Android, almost as if she was being watched, examined, scrutinised; it left her feeling overly self-conscious. Moreover, for the life of her their unborn child she understand why Gohan would ask 18, of all people, to keep her company when he knew just how she felt. 'Goten and Trunks would have surely been better candidates... ' She mused drearily, 'or even Bulma. Anyone other than... '

"So Videl," 18 began, breaking the younger girl's train of thought. "Bulma tells me that you and Gohan are both attending Satan City's Trinity."

"Oh... y-yes... ," she stammered, though not entirely sure how to respond and still unable to meet the blonde's gaze. "We were both accepted, but it's very different from high school and having difficulty keeping up with the extra workload. Fortunately Gohan is in the majority of my lectures so he gives me a hand whenever I need it."

"Oohhh really... " purred the Android, her piercing blue eyes narrowing to give her an almost feline look as she leaned closer; "so I suppose you two must be getting rather... close."

Not sure how to respond, Videl hesitated, a fleeting blush touching her checks as she recalled just how close they had grown before uttering, "well... um... yeah. I guess you could say we've grown... err... close." No sooner had the words passed her lips then she wanted to kick herself. 'Yeah, real smooth Videl; why not just tell her he's been ploughing you two or three times a day and that you're also pregnant.'

"Hmmm... close," mused 18, before grinning broadly from ear to ear as she shuffled closer. "Well, I guess that's one way to explain what I saw the two of you doing at the world tournament last year."

The words washed over the girl like a bucket of ice water and gapping like a fish, she felt her checks burn as she slowly turned to meet the blonde's unflinching gaze. "I... I... I don't know what you mean. We were just-"

"Fucking like animals against a tree," said the Android in a matter of fact tone before leaning in far enough to close the gap between them. "Yes; I saw everything. How you moaned as he ripped your clothes off and clawed at those lovely tits of yours. The way you screamed like a wanton whore as he hoisted you on his shoulders, feasting on that little cunt of yours before bending you over and fucking your brains out while you were begging him to fuck you harder. I must admit, I was impressed with how easily you took all of him inside in one go, you two must have been lovers for quite some time." She paused for a moment, letting her words sink in before adding in a deceptively off-hand manor. "The funny thing is; I don't recall ever actually seeing you returning his very generous favour... "