A Debt Repaid, Plus Interest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh... Kami... Videl!" moaned Gohan, his blood on fire as he felt her vice like sheath constricting around his shaft like a tight vortex of moist heat that clung to his rigid flesh and seemed to move with a mind of its own and before he could resist he thrust up, catching Videl on the downward stroke.

"Oh fuck! Do it again! Yes! Yes!" Videl cried; her eyes bulging as she felt the organ forcing itself deeper inside her cavern, filling every fibre of her being. Consumed by the sensation, they began to move as one, Videl rolling her hips in small circles while Gohan drove up into her warmth, making her bounce every time his thighs slapped against her buttocks. They were working together to give each other the greatest of pleasure while their pace grew hot and heavy. Their every thought and desire focused on making the other whole as their bodies raced towards the peaks of pleasure.

Entranced by the sight of them, 18 uttered a low moan, the hand stroking her cock becoming a blur as she tried to match their pace, sending intense sensations of pleasure surging through her nerves. Kami, she was so hot. Desperate to ease the passion mounting in her loins, she tried to imagine it was Videl's arse she was fucking, the dry heat of the girl's bowels consuming her, holding her in a snug grip as she ploughed the beauty mercilessly. Yet it wasn't enough. She need more...

The temptation was too great to resist.

Consumed by their passions, the couple never noticed 18 rolling onto her front and crawling behind them on her hands and knees with the seductive, predatory grace of a stalking lioness. Her mouth watering at the sight of Videl's full rump swaying and dancing upon the Sayain's arousal, she rose up and silently got into position behind the younger beauty. "OK, I want to try something a little different."

Surprised by the sudden, and much unexpected, declaration, the pair ceased their passionate coupling and looked back to find a sexually starved 18 eyeing them hungrily.

"18? What are you-" Gohan began but was cut off by a pained cry from Videl.

"No! 18, please! Not again! Nooo!!" she pleaded, her eyes widening as she felt the android's hands spreading her buttocks and the weight of her arousal pressing against her anus, the mushroom shaped head entering her easily. Despite its recent pillaging, she seemed to of lost none of its tightness and relishing the sensation of being back inside the girl, 18 pushed in all the way to her hilt.

Feeling both her holes being stretched to their limit, Videl could only gasp and cling to Gohan as a potent cocktail of pain and pleasure washed through her. Her muscles were tensing involuntary, causing both the Sayain and Android to moan in their own pleasure as she writhed between them, Gohan's thigh creating pleasurable friction against clit. Kami, she felt so full.

"Oh fuck! Your asshole is still so tight!" moaned 18 hotly, her deft hands vigorously kneading the dark haired beauty's succulent buttocks as she drew back, withdrawing more than half way from the grasping channel only to then forcefully drive back in.

It took everything Videl had not to scream, the agony of this fresh violation an equal to that of the first. Mercifully, Gohan's presence within her combated the pain somewhat and she tried to focus on the mass resting within her pulsing core. Seeming to sense her discomfort, he began gently rolling his hips against hers, being careful not to cause her any more discomfort while coming up to take her lips in a sweet soothing kiss. Gladly accepting the embrace, she pushed her tongue past his lips and into the spiced heat of his mouth as his arms encouraged her to move with him, rocking her slowly in small tiny circles that made her small body shudder with pleasure.

"Oh Kami... " she suddenly moaned, breaking the kiss as her head rolled back and a white hot fire ignited inside her, melting her pained look away as she began pushing back against the shaft ravaging her rear passage. "Uhghhh... my butt... my pussy... they're on fire... It's too much... I think I am going to die... please... I need you both to fuck me... "

"Well, you heard her stud," growled 18, "let's fuck her brains out."

Growling lowly at the order, Gohan focused on the look of pleasure lighting up his Girlfriend's features. Though furious at the idea of having to once again share Videl with the Bio-android, he couldn't deny it certainly held appeal and what with his loins growing painful; he found himself in no position to refuse. He gave a nod.

"FUAAAHH!!" cried Videl, her mouth falling open in a shriek as she felt them both beginning to move inside her, 18 savagely pummelling her arse while Gohan rocked beneath her in exquisitely deep strokes. Both moved rhythmically, methodically working her body the ways they knew she loved and sandwiching her tightly between them as the sensation of being doubly fucked set her body ablaze. "Oh Kami, oh kami, oh kami, oh shit... I can feel you... both your dicks are inside me... rubbing against each other... deep inside my... fuck me harder!" she finally moaned out in a sexual daze, to consumed by the feelings stirring within her to know what she was saying. "Oh yes... I love it... I love it... come on! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Encouraged by her heated demands, Gohan and 18 held nothing back as they moved together with great vigour, meeting the other's driving thrust with one of their own and furiously fucking Videl into a fit of euphoric abandon. She squirmed and bucked between them, gyrating wantonly while her hands ran feverously across Gohan's muscular torso, her wild screams echoing throughout the room to the lewd slaps of flesh hitting flesh as they slid in and out of her depths, moving in perfect union. Dimly, she was aware of large hands roaming up her sensitive navel, teasingly grazing every one of her sensitive spots before cupping her bouncing breasts.

"Oh Kami! It's so good, I've never felt like this before... it's amazing! Yes! Yes! YES! OHHH KAMI! IT IS TOO MUCH! SO GOOD! GIVE ME MORE!" Pleasure mad, Videl shrieked and bucked as her lovers ravaged her. Tossing her head from side to side, her cries reached a crescendo when Gohan's thin lips claimed her breast, sucking and nibbling her nipples while the thick base of his cock ground against her clit. "AH-AH-AH-AH-OH RAVAGE MY PUSSY! DEFILE MY ASS! OH KAMI! OH FUCK! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I'M CUMMING!!"

"Uhghhh... behave yourself you horny Slut," commanded 18, her seductive voice strained as she fought to hold back her mounting climax while ramming her slick shaft inside the girl's succulent rump with fervent vigour as the dry walls began milking her shaft. Though she had no need to breath, perspiration was rolling down her back, and her golden hair clung to her brow. The night had been hard on her biotic implant, yet she could feel her climax building all the same, and it was going to be bigger than the others were, and certainly the last. Android or not, she was still human. "Ohhh... yeah, you're asshole is convulsing, I bet this is the best fuck of your life. You are cumming from getting fuck by two cocks, but who's do you prefer, mine or your boyfriend's?"

"ohhh-f-f-fuck... I... I... I can't decide, they're both so good... ohhh so fucking deep... yesss... give me your cocks... give me your fucking cocks!" Videl stammered, her world melting away in white-hot fires as her mind was rocked by one climax after another. She was trembling, shaking, and it felt like every nerve in her body was exploding, casting her down a volcanic straight of rapids. Sex was no longer a word or an act, she was sex personified, its living embodiment. "It's... it's amazing... ughh... Gohan... GOHAN!" Then the flames consumed her and she was beyond words.

"Ohhh... Kami Videl, your pussy feels so good!" Gohan gasped, releasing her breast and falling back into the bed's embrace as he rocked against her, using all that remained of his Saiyan strength to bounce her on his enflamed arousal while fighting off his own inevitable release as her walls writhed and sucked him deeper inside her channel. It wouldn't be long now...

Fuelled by unbridled passion and driven on the urgency of impending completion, the lovers flooded the chamber with a high symphony of desire rich moans. Yet just when it seemed that the euphoric sensations would never end, a pleasure unlike anything they had ever felt suddenly washed over them as they reached their peaks together and plummeted into the sea of sensory nirvana. 18 was first, unable to resist the deliciously tight grip of the teen's quaking arse any longer, she uttered a strangled gasp before seizing Videl's buttocks and plunged in as deep as she possibly could, a thick tide of her creamy seed exploding forth. Gohan was close behind and feeling the Android's sudden jab through the thin membrane of convulsing muscle, his body jerked and he came inside her with a long howl of pleasure. Still ridding the vehement chain of orgasms, her thighs soaked by the copious fluid flowing from her writhing channel, Videl was overcome by the sensation of having them both spill themselves inside her and as a fresh climax shock her, she slipped into unconsciousness.

They collapsed together onto the bed, shaking with mini-aftershocks and breathing hard. Too exhausted to move, time began to slip away as they basked in the wondrous afterglow, falling into a content sleep.

****************

Dawn was still a few hours away when 18 began to stir from her slumber. Carefully disentangling herself from the tangle of limbs and sheets, she quickly went about gathering up and slipping into her party attire before preparing to leave. Pausing at the door however, she cast a last look back over at the bed, smiling at the sight of Gohan and Videl tightly embracing in their sleep, too content in each other's presence too notice her absence.

Making a mental note to tease them later, 18 decide that it was time she left them to their privacy and silently left the room. However, all was not as it had seemed.

"Thank Kami! I thought she'd never leave," proclaimed a very awake Videl

"Mmmm... " Gohan murmured, opening his eyes and looking down at her smiling face. There was no need to discuss what had transpired that night, they were content in the knowledge that only she held his heart and he hers. "So, ready to finish what we began earlier?"

Videl's smile broadened, but before she could answer he had flipped them around so that she was beneath him. Giggling excitedly at his forwardness, she lightly trailed her fingers down his rippling muscular abdomen to wrap around his already engorged erection, squeezing him playfully as carefully angled his arousal for penetration.

"Videl... " he rasped out in pleasure as he felt her small hands working their magic while the swollen head of his cock glided across her folds, the slick heat of her desire washing over him. "I Love You."

"I love you to, big boy.-oohhhh!" Her eyes rolled and her back arched off the bed, a long moan of pleasure flowing from her as she felt his magnificent shaft slide effortlessly into her burning cavern. He filled her completely and she immediately raised her hips, wrapping her long creamy legs around his waist, urging him on by digging her heels into his buttocks.

Drowning in the pleasure of their union, Gohan uttered a low moan as he felt the snug grip of her muscles enveloping him before instigating a slow, steady rhythm that he knew would bring her swiftly to ecstasy. He wanted to be slow and sweet, yet the sheer luxuriousness of being inside her once more overwhelmed his senses and made the steady rhythm near impossible to maintain.

"Ughhh... so good!" he growled lowly, his hips slapping against hers in deep, primal strokes as he was Carried away by his need for her and thrust into her with everything he had; his solid arousal fitting so perfectly inside her that it almost seemed like they had been made for each other.

"Oh... Kami... Yes... Gohan... Baby... Please... faster... ," gasped Videl, throwing her arms out to seize the headboard while her toes cured into as his every wild thrust caused her clit would rub against his hard pelvis. Desperately trying to receive more of the euphoric sensations he was invoking, she bucked and writhed in rapturous delight as he drove into her again and again, meeting his every lunge with a riposte.

Driven by each other's wanton cries, the couple's movements gained speed as their fierce desire for one another built upon itself like a ragging inferno, scorching all that lay around it. In their frenzied state, it didn't take Videl's over sensitised body long to reach its divine summit as she arched against his powerful form, a tsunami of pleasure crashing over her. Though nearing his limit, Gohan was stubbornly trying to resist the encroaching oblivion.

Groaning through gritted teeth at the feeling of her plush walls contracting around him, he altered his position slightly with each piercing jab, methodically searching her depths until he felt suddenly stiffen beneath, her head falling back in wide eyed cry of voiceless ecstasy. Knowing he had hit her sweet spot, he focused all his efforts on hitting that mark.

"Uh-uh-uh-oh Kami! Oh Kami! Oh I'm going to cum Yes! Yes! YES!" Videl moaned; her release suddenly inevitable as every stab of her boyfriend's cock ignited firecrackers behind her eyes. Hanging on the edge, she used the headboard like a spring and lurched forward. Wrapping her arms around Gohan's neck, she pressed her body against his and seized his lips in a fierce kiss his lips, their tongues locking in an intimate battle the moment she gave herself to the pleasure. The dam broke and waves of fiery, electric pleasure crashed through her, shattering her body and soul before raising her like a phoenix from the ashes. She felt, rather than heard, Gohan moaning into the kiss as her body went wild with the climax and pulled him over the brink with her. Molten heat filled her centre as he released himself inside her and then, joined in the most intimate of fashions, they rode out their climax together before collapsed together in a loving embrace, utterly spent and finally stated.

Wrapping his arms around her, Gohan pulled the soiled and rumpled bed sheets over them. Snuggling into him and making herself comfortable in the crock of his shoulder, she was half-asleep when she suddenly remembered her important news. "Gohan, I have to tell you something?"

Nearly asleep, the hybrid groaned at the disturbance but didn't open his eyes. "Hmmm... What's wrong Videl?"

"You're going to be a Daddy."

The End.