A Debt Repaid, Plus Interest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words fell silent as she lunged forward and seized Videl's pink lips with her own in a demanding kiss, her powerful fingers tangling in the teen's soft black locks, dragging her closer, preventing her escape. Too stunned to fight back, Videl could only sit there in a state of wide-eyed disbelief, her mind blank until she felt the older woman's silky tongue begin demanding entry to the burning cavern of her mouth. As if she had had a bucket of ice water suddenly emptied over her head, she rocketed back to life and recoiled, trying desperately to break free of the stronger woman's grasp. Unmoved by the girl's batting palms, 18 extended the kiss for a moment more before releasing the excited youth, her rosy lips stretched in a toothy grin. 'So it begins.'

"18!" Videl exclaimed furiously, her checks flushed as she retreated down the bed with hands raised, ready to deflect a second advance. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" However, oblivious to the danger, the Android continued to grin like that caught the mouse, enraging her further. "Well... "

"Eight years ago, when Gohan defeated Cell,"18 began, still smirking. "He saved me from an awful fate inside that monster, and to repay him, I'm going to teach you a few little tricks I learnt back when I was your age."

"Tricks? I don't under-wait, you don't mean you want to... No!" Realisation dawning, a cold pit of fear blossomed in the pit of Videl's stomach and she sprang forward without thinking, diving for the floor. Yet her impressive abilities were no match for 18's enhanced reflexes and the Android seized her mid-flight without batting an eyelash before effortlessly dragging her catch back onto the bed, rolling as she did to pin the squirming girl beneath her. "Hey! Let go of me, I said no!"

"Ohhh stop whining. You'll enjoy it"

"No! I don't want to, you can't do th-mmahhh!" Taking advantage of Videl's protests, the Android swept down and thrust her tongue into the girl's mouth, kissing her with renewed passion. Enjoying the sweetness of the teen's lips, her tongue swirled round and round the younger beauty's and she didn't break the powerful embrace until she felt Videl's protests beginning to cease.

"18... stop... this joke... has... gone way too far!" gasped the teen, her breathing heavy as a treacherous cocktail of fear and excitement flooded her hooded eyes. She tried once again to break free, but hadn't the strength to repel the golden haired seductress.

"Who's joking?" 18 asked coyly, relishing power she had over the girl before tugging insistently at the silken robe Videl had changed into while muttering, "now let's get this off so we can have some fun."

"What... Nooo!" cried Videl in sudden panic, shaking her head in denial and using what little strength she could summon to squirm away from her captor's dexterous fingers. Her struggles, however, seemed only to excite the lustful android. Her grin broadening, she hooked a finger under the loosely tied belt, opening it with a quick tug before ripping the expensive gown from Videl's body and hurling it aside to leave the girl lying naked beneath her.

"Mmmmm... now I see why Gohan likes you so much." she purred, greedily devouring the sight of Videl's pear shaped breasts. Licking her lips as she admired their milky complexion and perky nipples, she bent down and took one of the rosy buds into her mouth, sucking it greedily.

"18! No... please... stop-aah... I-I don't... I don't like girls... " Videl moaned, squirming uncontrollably as the Android's delectable mouth sent a wash of electric sensations shooting along her nerves from her hardening nipple down to the pooling heat gathering in her centre. Ignoring her pleas, 18 swirled her tongue around the pert bud while bringing her hand up to cup the girl's left breast, kneading the supple flesh like it were a ball of dough. Prolonging the exquisite torture by rolling the nipple between her thumb and forefinger before giving it a firm squeeze that made Videl hiss in surprise, she then abruptly switched her attentions and began nibbling the left while trailing her fingertips along the flat of her belly to the burning warmth between her thighs.

At the first touch, Videl's breath caught in her throat and despite her protests, she could feel her hips jumping beneath 18's fingertips as they graved her clitoris before moving down to pet the folds off her entrance. She wanted to resist. She had always prided herself on being a strong willed, that there was no challenge she couldn't overcome. However the pleasure invoked at the older woman's touch was just too wicked for her to deny and the feeling of the android's fingers slipping inside her, stroking her most sacred of areas, drew a long moan from the ensnared beauty.

"My, my, my... you're pretty wet down here from just a bit of fingering." Smirking devilishly, she released Videl's breast and drew back, surveying her handy work with obvious glee as she continued exploring the depths of her channel with acute fingers and rolling her thumb over her sensitive clit, dragging a symphony of wanton moans from the dark haired beauty. Pleased by her receptiveness, 18 retracted her fingers and made a slow, sensual show of licking the juices coating the fingers. Once satisfied she'd sucked up every drop of the heady essence she flashed the girl a victorious grin. "Mmmm... so you don't like girls, huh? Well those are the lips that don't lie and they say you want me."

Blushing brightly but refusing to take the bait, Videl growled a low, inaudible response before watching in cowed silence as the older woman rose up and clambered off the bed.

"Now Videl, be a good girl and stay there. I have a little surprise for you." Retreating a few steps, she reached behind her neck and deftly untied the fastenings of her dress before letting it spill down her body to pool around her feet.

Following the garments decent down 18's full bosom and narrow waist, Videl felt her eyes widening with terror...

"So what do you think? Do you like it?"

Unsure whether or not to believe her own eyes, Videl could only stare in dumbstruck horror, gaping aimlessly as she tried to understand what she was seeing and it wasn't until she felt the bed shifting that she realised she'd been daydreaming. Jerking awake, she blinked, and found herself nose-to-head, so to speak, with 18's very prominent cock as the Android straddled her torso.

"By Kami, 18... " she stammered, her mouth running dry as every breath she took was thick with the musky sent of arousal. "You're a... a... "

"A hermaphrodite? Yes." answered 18 coyly, smiling wickedly as she reached down and began to stoke her appendage, a lustful fire burning in her pale sapphire eyes. "The man who turned me into an android was a perverted old retch. He thought it would be... amusing to turn me into a gynandromorphy so he surgically removed my clitoris and replaced it with an artificial device that would transform into a penis when signalled by a remote control, but it was easy for me to learn how to activate it at will." However, Videl had heard little of the explanation; her eyes and mind still rigidly fixed on the android's engorged cock until she heard her say "Now open wide Videl, It's time you learnt how to use that big mouth of yours."

"What... no!" she exclaimed, her fascination broken, and immediately tried to throw the older woman off. Ignoring the futile struggle, 18 seized a handful of her hair and plunged her cock into the damp cavern of the girl's mouth.

"Nnnooughhhh" Videl gasped and it took all her strength to resist the impulse to gag as the large shaft rammed down her throat. Although 18 was nowhere near as well-endowed as Gohan, her synthetic genitalia was certainly more than a mouthful and with the organ completely encased within her pharynx, it was near impossible for her to breath. Panicking, she fought back against Android's grip on her hair, drawing back just far enough to grab a quick breath before she was forced back down.

"No you don't," 18 snarled, her full crimson lips drawing back into a toothy grin as she reinforced her grip on the girl's dark locks. "Now... you're going to suck my dick like the cock hungry slut you are."

Unnerved by the note of malice in the older woman's voice, Videl forgot her misgivings and nodded, surrendering to the inevitable. Recalling the advice her old school friend Erasa had whispered to her during classes, she tried to breathe through her nostrils, offering little resistance as she began moving her head of her own accord. Sensing the change in the girl, 18 let her grip go slack allowing Videl to have more control, so she could build her confidence and develop her own style. Yet see seemed unwilling to take that final step; her motions were slow and unimaginative, lacking passion, and she made no effort to heighten her own or that of her lover's pleasure. It was infuriating; pleasurable but not near enough to bring about climax, and certainly not enough to make Gohan even consider groaning for sweet mercy.

"You call this a blow-job, you useless whore?" growled 18, trying to recollect her lines from some of the more kinky games she and Krillin sometimes played. "If you don't want me to tell Gohan just how much of a slut his new Girlfriend is; you better start putting your back into it."

'Why you bitch!' Videl thought, flashing her tormentor a livid look as a fresh blaze of passionate fury blazed inside her. 'First you molest me, and then you rape my mouth, now you threaten me; I don't think so... ' Letting her rage get the better of her, she drew back along 18's dick until only the pulsating head remained within her orifice and then, her eyes burning with malice, she closed her teeth around the shaft and took it back in. The motion was quick and her teeth scrape across the organ's thin skin.

"Oohhhh... " Although she had anticipated a reaction, the sheer aggressiveness of the girl's response caught 18 off her guard and she threw her head back in rapture as the long moan passed her scarlet lips. Sparks of pleasure shot along her length and all forms of coherent thought slipped away until all she could comprehended was the intense cocktail of ecstasy and agony. Glimpsing the surge of emotions crossing 18's face, Videl could only smirk, savouring each like it were the sweatiest thing in existence. However with her attention elsewhere, she was unprepared for the older woman's automatic response to the pleasure and could do little more than choke as the Android's hips bucked, thrusting the shaft even further down her throat, trying to receive more of the incredible sensations. Surprised, her first impulse was to jerk away yet something inside her held her back, compelling her to use this new vantage to her benefit and employ what Erasa liked to denote as her finishing blow.

Breathing hard as mini shocks of pleasure kindled along her nerves, 18 could feel the pressure mounting in the base of her spine as Videl began to pick up the pace. Still sensitive from her earlier encounter with Gohan, she knew it wouldn't be long before she reached climax and couldn't resist tightening her hold on the girl's hair as she slid up and down, taking her in almost to the base with every stroke, her pearly whites scrapped deliciously along the throbbing flesh. She moaned and writhed in mild euphoria as waves of pleasure crashed against her, but just when she thought it couldn't get any better, Videl began to suck. Overwhelmed by the intense suction, the android's hips bucked, her eyes rolling as a strangled sound passed her lips before every muscle in her body when rigid and she came like a geyser.

Almost chocking on the sudden rush of thick, salty liquid flooding her throat, Videl tried to pull away but the older woman's hold on her hair refused to let her move. All but trembling with revulsion, she had no choice but to sallow every drop of the bitter essence until 18 finally released her. Retching, she sprang back off the softening shaft, but lost balance in her haste, twisted and fell flat across the bed.

Breathing as mini-aftershocks ignited and died out, 18 felt a sudden thrill as she watched the girl collapse, her pale eyes traveling over the youth's raised posterior, drinking in the sight of her trebling rump. 'Kami, she's got a great ass.' She mused, her arousal springing back to life at the thought and she licked her lips before glancing across the room to the shut door. 'Fuck, where's Gohan? I don't think I can wait any longer, I've got to give her a try... '

Coughing violently as she tried to catch her breath, Videl never noticed the Android coming up behind her until she suddenly felt strong hand' seizing her hips and the weeping head of 18's cock press against her anus. Eyes widening, she looked fearfully over her shoulder to see her capture slipping into position.

"That was very good Videl," 18 whispered in a sultry voice, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Now it's time for your reward."

Forgetting her discomfort, Videl tried to protest but an excruciating pain ripped through her like a bolt of lightning as the Android began pressing the forward, slowly penetrating the girl's tight arse. "Wh-what are you doing?"

"Mmm... so tight," the Android purred, trying desperately not to succumb to the intense tightness as she kneaded Videl's arse with his hands. "Now don't tense up Videl, relax and enjoy as I fuck your tight little asshole."

"NO 18! NNNNOO AHHHHH!" cried Videl, using her hands to push herself up and trying to crawl away but it was too late and her desperate plea turned to an agonised shriek as the Android snapped her hips forward, fully entering her tiny bottom, filling her, stretching her. sensation was excruciating, despite 18's warning she could feel her muscles going tense as they tied to repel the invader, but that only made the agony all the worse and when she tried to scream, it stole her breath away. However perhaps that wasn't such a bad thing; the idea of the entire party hearing her cries and rushing into the room to help, only to find 18 fucking her poor arse wasn't exactly appealing. No, it was definitely better that she couldn't scream.

Reluctant to cause her any unnecessary pain, 18 tried to take it easy as she pushed forward but the way the girl's pulsating flesh moulded around her, squeezing her cock in such a delicious manner, it was unlike anything she had felt before. It was a tight fit, and she could feel the muscles rippling around her shaft as she slipped inside. With a low groan, she fought to hold off her release as she pushed inside the youth's channel, the dry heat swallowing every inch of her arousal.

Videl could feel tears welling up in the corner of her eyes and her knuckles turned white as she clutched the blankets beneath with a death grip. Her need to scream was overwhelming and she made do with biting her lower lip in an attempt to quell the burning sensation stabbing through her rear as 18's shaft pushed deeper and deeper. There seemed no end to it and she tried to imagine that it was actually Gohan sticking his big cock inside her tiny arse. The mental imagine helped numb the pain, somewhat, until the Android's cock was completely buried within her.

Moaning softly as she felt the tight flesh holding her sensitised organ, and drinking in the sight of the stretched hole twitching as the girl tried to adjust to the unfamiliar prescience; 18 did not pause and withdrew half her length from the younger beauty before roughly slamming back inside, drawing a muffled scream from Videl.

The sound tore from her lungs before she could think to silence it, heralded by a fresh wash of fire tearing through her lower body. With her eyes so wide, they were in danger of rolling from their sockets, Videl made a last desperate attempt to be free of the torturous violation, but her legs were unresponsive and she succeeded only in grinding herself further upon the android's invading flesh. Gritting her teeth against the agony as she felt the dry heat moving within her rectum, she was almost sure she could feel herself splitting apart, opening up to the relentless in a manner she never believed possible.

"Mmm-so tight... so tight... I could fuck your asshole all day and never get tired," purred 18 as she continued working her synthetic organ in and out of Videl's tight passage. Though aided by the slick saliva still coating her arousal, Videl's arse seemed to be drawing her deeper and fighting as she pulled away. Keeping a firm hold on the girl's rump with her left hand, she eased back and then lunged forward, rolling her hips in a relaxed tempo that gradually picked up speed with each new plunge while reaching down with her right hand to cup the girl's mound. When she squeezed the teen's clit, she heard a sigh of pleasure pass those luscious pink lips. "You like it don't you? Come on, admit you love having my cock stuck up your tight light ass."

"Noooo, stop... it's too big I can't... I can't take it! W-why are you doing this to me?" Videl hissed in protest, unwilling to admit that although the sensation still hurt, it was rapidly developing into a very different kind of pleasure as her butt began to relax. It felt as if she was being pounded into the bed, and her mind reeled with the realisation that she was being fucked in the arse; and the knowledge that it was by someone other than her boyfriend only made it seem all that much more exciting. Each thrust of 18's cock seemed to magnify the pleasure surging through her core as the older woman's fingers worked their magic on her clit, sending pulses of electric delight coursing through her nerves, the dual pleasures igniting flames of passion she had never known existed.

Unconvinced by the girl's plea, 18 released her desire slickened bud before giving her butt a hard smack. "You little liar," she slapped her again, emphasising each word with an open palmed strike across the youth's succulent rump. "I know you love every minute of this. Don't you, you horny little slut? Answer me!"

"No-no-no! St-stop it's too much! I'm so hot... my ass feels so good... I can't take it, your... your dick feels great in my ass!" cried Videl in sweet delirium, all vestiges of resistance evaporating as the pleasurable agony finally grew too intense for her to deny and sent a wash of molten ecstasy surging through her body. "I want more... "

"What was that?" asked 18 teasingly, grinning from ear-to-ear as she pulled back until just the head of her shaft remained in the girl's clasping rump, and then held steady. "I didn't quite catch it, you want what?"

Enraged, Videl felt her checks flush as she shot a furious look back over her shoulder at the older woman. Biting back the impulse to tell the Android to go and stick that cock up her own arse, she said "I said I want you to... I want uh... I want you to fuck me in the ass; you conniving bitch!"

"Good girl-ohhhh!" groaned 18 as she drove down to the hilt in one motion and then resumed hotly fucking the beauty's arse with deep, hard strokes, filling the room with the echoing slap of flesh on flesh.

"Ohhh... it feels so-so good... oh kami... " Videl demanded, breathless with passion as she pressed back against the renewed onslaught, using her white knuckled grip on the mattress to rock against the Android's powerful thrusts, trying to fill herself completely. "Yes, yes, fuck my ass, slide that big cock up my tight little asshole... give it to me... I want it... I want it!"

Within moments, they were both writhing and moaning, so consumed with pleasure that neither of the girls noticed the subtle creek of the door opening and closing, or the gentle footfalls moving across the across.

"Ughhh... that's it, surrender to this pleasure, give yourself to it, and let it consume you as I fuck your-ohhh-so tight... yeah take it, take it, take it!" the android moaned, her voice hitching with her own pleasure as she drove into the youth, their bodies working together towards desired release. Amidst the frenzy, she gave some distant thought towards trying to hold back, but no matter how hard she thrust, Videl would only moan in sheer pleasure and ground back to meet her pummelling shaft, until her arms gave way beneath the assault and she fell forward with her butt raised.