A Debt Repaid, Plus Interest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh your cock is so deep... so deep in my ass! Yesss... don't stop, oh kami!" Videl couldn't believe what she was saying. The words were spilling from her in a flood as 18 took full advantage of her new pose to hammer her poor arse more deeply and mercilessly, sending a cascade of molten pleasure crashing over her. Dimly, she was aware that the bed was shaking, that the heavy oaken headboard was banging against the wall as each of the Blonde's titanic thrusts sent it surging forward, yet she didn't care and eagerly spread her knees wider, opening herself up to the older woman and jiggling her ass to encourage her. "Oh yes-yes! Don't stop... please... don't stop... you can do whatever you want to me... I love it!"

"Su-ughhh-such dirty talk, you really are a cock hungry slut, aren't you Videl?" Beads of sweat were beginning to form upon the Android's brow and as her passion mounted, she felt the telltale signs that she was once again nearing her peak. Her breathing faltered and she could sense her arousal swelling, preparing to release the flood of essence gathering within her. Knowing she had only moments left, her hips became a blur as she threw everything she had into fucking the girl, determined to turn her into an anal addict.

"Ohhh fuck-oh fuck... yeah come on, give it to me, give it to me!" Videl chanted through clenched teeth, her back curling in sheer delight as mini-orgasms kindled along her nerve system with each of the Android's thrusts. She could feel the cock swelling inside her, stretching her further as the furious pace suddenly turned her legs to jelly as ripples of ecstasy rocked her being. Then, suddenly, fireworks ignited behind her eyes and her whole body began to tremble with inexpressible pleasure. "Ughhhhh... Don't stop! Don't stop-Oh my Kami... I'm cumming with you in my ass... I'm cumming... I'm cumming!"

"I-I'm-I'm cumming too!" gasped 18, overwhelmed by the sensation of the girl's bowels convulsing around her pulsing organ. With one last thrust, she jerked back roughly on Videl's round buttocks and drove all the way to the hilt within the beauty before throwing her head back in pleasure as she came.

Breathing hard as her climax began to subside, Videl felt the flood of molten heat filling her rectum and her mind spun in a haze of liquid pleasure as she basked in the afterglow, quivering with tiny aftershocks. Her eyes grew heavy. Time lost all meaning and suddenly she wasn't sure how long she had been lying there, encased in the cocoon of rumpled sheets and dimly aware that 18 was spooning her, her half-mast slowly slipping from her abused butt to leave the familiar emptiness.

No words were spoken and they shared a long silence, until they heard the sound of clapping and a very familiar voice saying, "that was a great show."

Shocked out of their post climactic haze, Videl whirled around to see Gohan walking towards them. He'd stripped naked, his engorged manhood standing tall and proud and for a brief moment, Videl wondered how long he had been watching them before she suddenly realised the position she'd been caught in and immediately tried to cover herself, dragging a fistful of the covers up to her breasts. "Gohan, this-this isn't what it looks like! I-I swear I've never... "

"It's a bit late for modesty Videl." Flashing a toothy grin as he approached the bed, Gohan reached out and snatched the garment from her grasp before dipping down and claiming her lips in a demanding kiss. Curling his arms around her narrow waist and pushing her back onto the bed, he covered her lithe body with his own, nestling the weight of his erection above the junction between her thighs as his tongue stroked her lips, demanding entrance to her mouth and banishing all fear from memory.

Moaning at his touch, she acquiesced to his desires and allowed him entry, her small hands burying themselves in the soft locks of his hair as she felt his muscle sweeping through her orifice to do battle with her own. The conflict was fierce and passionate, making her shiver with desire as he stirred a fresh fire in her centre. Yet watching the girls had raised a furnace in the Sayain and growing impatient, Gohan abandoned her lips after just of a moment of the devouring embrace. Enjoying her protesting whine as he tore his lips away from hers, he quickly set about laying a fiery trail of ravenous little bites down her slender neck, still red from his earlier attentions, to heaving bosom.

Hissing at the feeling of his sharp teeth scrapping across her pliant flesh, Videl released an intoxicating chorus of soft moans as she arched into his touch, wantonly exposing more of her own skin for him to ravage. Her manicured nails moved down to scrape across the taught muscles of his back, causing the hybrid to hiss before he took one of her pebbled nipples between his lips. With a skilfulness that could only come from much practise, Gohan quickly turned his beloved into a shuddering mass, moaning in sheer delight and clinging to him as though her very life depended on it. By Kami how was he always able to do this to her? Already she could feel the wetness flowing between her thighs and all she could consider was how desperately she wanted to feel the great fullness that could only come from having Gohan inside her.

"G-Gohan... please... don't tease me." Videl begged, her breath coming in short gasps as she felt him switch his attentions to her other breast, worshipping its sensitive bud with the same treatment he had its sister.

Grinning inwardly as he heard his proud girlfriend moaning so wantonly, her nails clawing his back so wildly she was sure to be drawing blood, he suckled at her nipple until it had reached a near painful stiffness; making her buck and licentiously rub against him. She was almost there, just a little more...

Panting hot lustful breaths, Videl thought she might go insane. She yearned to have him inside her depths, to feel him, to be one with him and to cry out his name in such wonderful delirium as his incredible body cast her adrift in a sea of ecstasy. Yet, despite the heat gathering in her core, she craved something else even more, a earning that grew overwhelming when she felt his imposing mass rubbing against her...

Control; first 18, and now Gohan thought he could have his way with her, and that she would just meekly accept it, as if she were just some timid housewife, obeying her his every beck and call. Well, she was tired of it, it was time to show her big and strong Saiyan boyfriend just who was really in charge. Eyes suddenly ablaze with resolve, Videl suddenly twisted, pushing against him as she did so that they rolled; switching their positions so that she was now sitting astride his abdomen and quickly used her knees to block his arms at his sides.

Pleasantly surprised her forwardness, Gohan fell back onto the rumpled sheets and watched in fascination as Videl sensuously made herself comfortable, a small smile spreading across his lips as he took in her desire flushed cheeks and swaying breasts. It was a delicious sight and his heart leapt with excitement when he caught sight of her eyes, the fire ranging within her cerulean depths calling out to his more wild side.

"Now, don't even think about moving... " she warned him, her voice deathly quiet as she leant forward, their noses almost touching as she met his stared piercingly into the dark depths of his eyes, before sweeping down and pressing her lips to his in a kiss of her own making.

Hugging his hips with her thighs, Videl pressed her curvy form against his while teasing him by slowly running her slick tongue across his lower lip, making Gohan groan. Taking advantage of his slightly parted lips, she plunged into his musky depths while sensually rocking her hips against him, rubbing her desire slick folds along the length of him, drawing low sounds of pleasure from her lover as he desperately fought off the impulse to just throw her to the covers and take her with a wild abandon. However, Videl was not so restrained and, as reward for his self-control, abandoned his lips to drop kisses down his firm jaw. Fuelled by his salty yet strangely sweet taste, she used her mouth to explore the broad plane of his torso, making him groan as she seductively mapped the curve of his collarbone before descending his hard chest to tongue his flat nipples.

Taking her time, completely lost in the taste and feel of him, she slowly lavished the broad scape with butterfly kisses, making no effort to hide her enjoyment as she travelled down his exquisitely chiselled body and going so far as to swirl her tongue around the dip of his belly button. Her every act was designed purely to entice the sleeping beast residing within him, yet not to draw it out; throwing Gohan into a tortured state of passion. However, no sooner had her lips descended to the softer skin of his abdomen than she noticed the tension in his muscles and glanced up to see a pained grimace marring his handsome face; was he really that far gone already?

Gritting his teeth, he seized fistfuls of the rumpled bedspread and tried to ignore the sharp growing all the more prominent in the base of his shaft as he wallowed in the sea of maddening sensations. Although he was enjoying her teasing, the pent up lust that had filled him from watching 18 literally fuck Videl senseless was yearning to be released and he didn't know how much longer he could hold it back. Fortunately, his agony was short lived as realising what she was putting him through, Videl abandoned her teasing and turned her sights upon his rigid manhood.

Settling between his legs and placing her hands on his thighs, she began massaging his hard muscles, working towards his rigid length. A relieved sigh passed his lips as her fingers wrapped around his pulsating flesh and she marvelled in the feel of him, hardier than steel yet soft as silk, and hot, so very hot. Grinning broadly, she stroked his rigid flesh from base to pulsating tip, marvelling at how it pulsed within her grasp, before leaning down to touch the tip of her tongue to his cock's glistening head.

"Ughhh... Videl!" Wide eyed and gasping her name in short breaths, Gohan's head fell back in sweet euphoria as he felt her silken tongue flicking over the tip of his arousal, sending hot bolts of fire shooting through his length. When she suddenly swirled the muscle around his organ, he had to fight the impulse to buck up into her mouth and it was all he could do to hold back his release.

Inwardly smirking as she watched the look of pained ecstasy playing across her boyfriend's face, she sensuously slid her tongue along the organ's edge before placing a feather light kiss on the tip, and then began sensually sliding downward, opening her lips and taking him into her mouth. It was a difficult task, for Gohan's endowment was much, much larger than 18's synthetic clit and just the engorged head was enough to stretch her small mouth to its limit. Yet she wouldn't shy away from a task just because she was a little out of her depth and instead drew back until only the tip remained within her orifice; and then plunged back down onto him.

"OHHH... Sweet Kami!" Gohan moaned as he felt her full lips consuming his shaft, taking the engorged head to the back of her molten cavern while massaging the underside with her tongue. This was the first time she had managed to take him in; though she had tried several times before, his size had been too large for her to accommodate and he had been reluctant to pressure her to take him deeper for fear he might cause her harm. Yet here she was, doing everything in her power to take all of him in, her plush pink lips forming a tight seal around his rigid flesh as she relaxed her throat to take him deeper...

On the sidelines, 18 couldn't help smirking as she lay on her side and watched the pair. She had given thought towards leaving them alone, but watching the couple picking up where they had left off without even sparing her a glance had brought out the voyeur in her. Content with just being an observer for the time being, she reached down and began stroking her renewed erection in time to Videl's motions.

'Damn it! There has to be at least six more inches to go! Kami Gohan, why do you have to be so big?' Videl fumed as she gazed down along the length of Gohan's seeming endless shaft, her ego screaming at her to push on but at the same time restrained by the limitations of her already aching jaw. She tried to swallow him, as she had with 18, but when the domed crown pierced her throat, the sudden gag reflex forced her to pull off, or else choke.

"Mmmm... Do you like that baby?" she asked, resisting the urge to cough and hiding her shame behind a playful smile as she closed her small palm around the lower half of his shaft and stroking him softly. "Did you like having my lips wrapped around your big cock? Or is my hand better?" She squeezed his haft with her thumb and forefinger.

"Aahhh! For Kami's sake Videl!" he cursed, his hips bucking up into her grasp. Her ministrations were driving him mad and he could already feel his climax approaching. As much as he wanted this to last, he was caught between a rock and a hard place as the other side of his mind demanded he abandon this ploy and just ravage the minx into a screaming ecstasy.

"Is that a yes?" Videl grinned. Blind to inner struggle; she leant forward and held his arousal's pulsing crown between her lips. "You do like it don't you?"

"Yyyeeeesss... " he hissed through clenched teeth, barley able to form words as he basked in the delicious liquid warmth of her mouth and the feel of her soft lips creasing him.

Amused, Videl slid back down without saying another word, lightly scraping her teeth against the sensible flesh of his shaft as she went and moaning deep within her throat at his musky flavour. Knowing her limitations, she allowed less than half of his shaft enter her orifice before retracting up to the head where she repeated the motion, building a steady rhythm that picked up speed with each stroke.

"Oh... oh... oh Kami... Oh shit! Videl, that feels so good!" Gohan groaned, almost ripping the sheets in two as he felt her lips sliding up and down his cock while round and round her impish tongue swirled, until he thought the organ might burst. Yet just when he thought she might be running out of ways to torture him, she began to moan.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmph" The vocalisation reverberating along the length of his arousal as she bobbed up and down in a fast rhythm. She could him swelling as he drew near his peak, the veins bulging and pulsing in time to his rapid heartbeat as his body prepared to spill his seed into her waiting mouth. Yet she had something else in mind.

Panting hot, ragged breaths and squeezing his eyes shut in maddening rapture, Gohan felt as if his sanity hanging on the edge of a knife. He was so close he could feel every minimal movement upon his receptive organ, the gentle swirls of her tongue around the pulsing head and the delicious friction of her teeth gently scrapping down his pulsing shaft. Yet none of it was enough to push him over the plateau, and it was taking all of his willpower not to seize her head and force all his length down her throat. If he didn't cum soon, he was sure he would go mad from need...

Then, as if she were able to sense his agony, Videl unceremoniously ceased her activities altogether. Feeling her lips releasing him, Gohan could only utter strangled sound of panicked frustration before pushing up from the bed, his heavy eyes flying open to glare livid daggers down at the wily beauty. He tried to speak, to scream and growl and curse her, but the agony in his heavy pelvis made forming coherent speech impossible and he had to resort to growing menacingly down at her. Ignorant to the danger, Videl met his glaze and flashed him a sultry smile.

"Mmmm, your cock is so big and tasty." she purred before licking her lips.

"Videl... " Gohan growled, his voice low and strangled as a painful ache began spreading through his lower regions. Yet his warning only made her smile broaden.

"Ahhh... is little Gohan feeling neglected?" she asked slyly before slowly crawling up his body until they were almost nose-to-nose "Don't worry my love; I'll take care of you." Smiling mischievously, she playfully kissed the tip of his nose and slithered back between his legs, before making a sensuous show of cupping her full breasts and leaning forward to wrap them around his cock. Using the saliva that still coated him as lubricant, she began running her heavy bosom up and down his shaft while taking the domed head between her pink lips and sucking wantonly as her she stared up at him, watching him intently.

"Ohhh so soft... " Gohan moaned, almost losing himself just from watching her full bosom sandwiching his cock as her head bobbed up and down. The dual pleasures were working in perfect harmony, the feel of her soft flesh massaging him while her mouth was drawing him into a vacuum of liquid fire, and he couldn't help bucking up into her gyrating cleavage.

"Mmm... yeah, fuck my tits Gohan, yeah, yeah stab this big beautiful cock between my tits!" she moaned, surprised by how much was enjoying this and doing everything she could to give her boyfriend the release he craved. Her motions became almost a blur as she squashed his swelling dick between her full breasts and sucked with all her might, just willing him to cum down her throat.

"OHHHH... fuck... So good... Videl... so good... so close... Kami... I'm going to cum!" It was the only warning he could let out before his voice failed, his hips jerked in violent spasms and his hands seized her hair, holding her in place as his seed exploded into the cavern of her mouth and forcing her to swallow every drop. He began to tremble as the full force of his climax washed over him in a tsunami, but Videl had begun to grow accustomed to the feeling and wilfully accepted everything he had to give, swallowing every drop of his salty essence until his convulsions ceased and his hand fell from her raven locks as he collapsed back.

"Mmm... you're delicious... ," Videl purred while licking her lips to collect all traces of his taste. Releasing her hold on his still hard shaft, she slowly rose to her feet and admired the vision of him lain out before her on the bed, her greedy eyes drinking in the sight of his bulging muscles and handsome features. He was one of the strongest men in the galaxy, if not the strongest, and yet she had rendered him to a panting mass of lifeless energy, a most empowering notion.

Still reeling from his orgasm and basking in the afterglow, Gohan felt his breath come in ragged gasps as he waited for the Dragon Balls to stop dancing around his head, completely oblivious to all around him as his body came down from its high. Consumed by fiery desire, Videl slowly crawled back up his body. Bending down, she took his lips in a passionate kiss while rolling her hips against his rigid flesh, drawing a low moan from Gohan's lips as he came back to reality. Bracing her palms against his muscular torso, she slowly lowered herself onto his length, sighing as she felt him filling her channel. Within an instant, the rapturous shock of fullness flooded her with delight as she felt her soft walls stretching to accommodate his mass.

"Oh fuuuuuck... " Gohan groaned as he felt the moist warmth of her channel envelope him, his strong hands seizing the narrow waist, pulling her closer and driving into her all the way to the hilt. Overwhelmed by the sweet shock of penetration, Videl's mouth fell open and her head rolled back, her plush inner walls tightening around him, letting her feel ever bump and vein as she tried to adjust to his size. Fortunately, the period of adjustment was brief and she started to lift her hips until only the head remained within her, only to drop back down onto him.